When My Boss Commands It - Cover

When My Boss Commands It

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What happens when a secretary doesn't complete a task to her boss' satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

"Get in here" the deep voice of my boss orders. I hurry into his office to see what he needs. "Where is that file you were supposed to finish yesterday" he demands. I flush as I realize that I was too busy dreaming about big hard horny cocks to even think about my work. "I'm sorry I'll get it done right away" I stammer. "It's too late for that, get over here now and pay the consequences."

"Get on your knees and suck my cock till I cum down your throat." I was both turned and and slightly scared by his demands. I had dreamed of this but now that it was happening I wasn't sure if I was ready. "Do it now, make me cum or you're fired." Quickly I fell to my knees in front of him and pulled his huge hard cock out of his pants. I hummed at the sight and slowly jerked his shaft as my tongue reached out and licked his thick plummy cockhead. He jerked and groaned "Yeah that's it, take it all, suck me good."

I licked along his shaft holding it at the base and running my tongue along his length then sucking on just his crown. "Suck it all, take me deep" he grunted. I slid my mouth down his thick shaft taking as much as I could before backing off then sliding his cock in deep again running my tongue along his length as he fucked my mouth. His moans mixed with my muffled moans as his dick ran down my throat and over my tongue. My pussy was leaking and dreanching my panties from the attention my mouth was receiving. I cupped his balls as I sucked on his cock eager to make him cum, eager to cum myself! Soon he began to spurt his juices running down my throat as he pounded into me his cock jerking as he came and he bellowed "Fuck I'm cumming, god I love your mouth, suck me good, don't stop, drain me dry" I continued to suck and swallow taking his sperm into me.

When he finished cumming he laid my back on the conference table and pulled of my soaked panties and spread my legs wide leaving my moist pussy open and vulnerable. I quivered as air washed over my sensitive clit. I flex my butt and roll my hips as my pussy begins to warm up at the thoughts and visuals that flash through my mind. Mmmm. My boss commands me to masturbate "Fuck that pussy good, rub your clit till you cum!" I obey reaching down and fingering my clit thrusting my hips up at my rotating fingers.

I moan again as my fingers rub and pinch my clit. He reaches down and thrust his fingers into my wet channel fucking them in deep and plunging them in time to my rubbing fingers. "Oh god, that feels so good, I need to be fucked, I need to be filled." My fingers move frantically as I climb towards orgasm. His fingers plunge into me over and over again and he reaches up and tweaks my nipples pulling at them and rubbing them as my hips jerk and thrust. I writhe on the table as my lust reaches new levels. I put my feet on the table beside me thrusting up harder at his thick fingers and my hand as we masturbate me together. I finally cum screaming as my orgasm rips through me and my boss continues to fuck me with his fingers wringing pleasure from me. "oh yeahh, ohhhhhhhhh, im' cummmmming, unhhhhhhhhhh."

When I finally can think again I hear my boss saying "No more panties for you. I expect you to be naked and ready for me at all times, if you are wet and horny all the better." My pussy leaked even more at the thought of how exposed I would be ready and bare for him whenever he wanted me. I felt so dirty and naughty lying exposed and spent on the coference table as he told me what my new duties woudl be. His fingers played over my still stiff nipples and ran through my soaking cunt as he spoke. "From now on your first duty is to sexually satisfy me and anyone else I tell you to. You will still perform your other duties as time permits but sex comes first. As I said no panties ever and you must always wear short skirts and high heals as well as thigh high stockins or knee socks and shear blouses. You may wear a bra to work but you must remove it as soon as you enter your office." I blushed and my pussy throbbed at the thought of how I would look to the clients who visied our office. "Now clean yourself up and finish that file you were supposed to do yesterday."

Once I was clean again I returned to my office. My juicy pussy leaked all over my desk chair as I tried to concentrate on the letter I was typing. Suddenly Bruce my boss's german shepherd padded in and headed right over to me. He pushed his way in under my desk which was not unusual he seemed to enjoy sleeping on my feet. This time was different though this time he stuck his nose up under my skirt and right into my naked dripping cunt! I moaned and tried to push his head away strangely turned on by this perverse action. He thrust his head forward again and licked my pussy rasping his tongue over my puffy lips and stiff tender clit. I moaned again and stopped pushing at his head instead caressing his ears as he licked my horny cunt. My nipples stood at attention clearly visible through my thin shirt as they reacted to the attention that my cunt was getting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.