When My Boss Commands It - Cover

When My Boss Commands It

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What happens when a secretary doesn't complete a task to her boss' satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

I had just arrived at the office when my boss called me into his own personal office. Quickly I obeyed not even stopping to grab a steno pad. As soon as I entered the office he pulled me in front of his desk and pushed my skirt up to my waist and bent me over in one swift motion. Before I could even catch my breath he had thrust his cock inside me and was thrusting smoothy and deeply into my hungry cunt. All the while he continued to watch the action on the monitor on the desk. I was so turned on I screamed along to the video on the computer. I watched the action on the computer it was one of the videos of me. Avidly I watched myself being ravaged by a massive dog as my boss marked my greedy pussy with his massive cock. "Look at you" my boss said. "I'm not sure which I like more fucking you myself or watching that huge dog use you and make you cum over and over again." I moaned in agreement my breasts shaking as he pounded my cunt and my clit brushed up against the desk ripping my first orgasm of the day from my body and he joined me soaking my cunt even further as his cum ran from me and coated us both in liquid pleasure.

After I had cleaned up and rearranged my skirt I went back to my own office to start the day. As soon as I opened my e-mail a videos popped up on the screen. It was yet another of me and a huge dog. This time I was lying on my back as I fucked up at the dog on top of me so horny I was even more bestial and carnal than the dog that impaled me. The sight of this made me horny immediately. Without even thinking about it I pushed my skirt up and began to masturbate at once. I rubbed my clit furiously and my body exploded in orgasm. I continued to abuse my pussy as my body was wracked with waves of pleasure. I moaned and rubbed hard and fast forcing my body towards release. I groaned as I began to cum the feeling stretching all the way down to my feet as my body shook and my cunt grew damp as my juices coated it and my pistoning fingers.

The day went on pretty normally from then on (until late afternoon which I will mention in a bit). At lunch time my boss told me to join him in his office. As usual I knew I would be at least part of what was on offer. He had me sit on the couch naked and exposed and eager to be feasted upon. He licked and sucked at my breasts first tormenting one nipple and then the other. His free hand played around my moist cunt not quite touching but just close enough to make me go crazy. I was moaning wildly and thrashing about as he ravaged my body building me to new heights of arousal. He bit down on my turgid nipples and I screamed aloud. "oh god that feels so good. I love how you make me feel. Please touch my cunt let me cum. I want to soak your hand with my pussy juices." I moaned and begged. My wild words must have encouraged him because finally he brought his hand to my eager pussy. He rubbed around the edges and over my lips coating my puffy cunt with my own juices. His fingers danced over my clit lightly and I humped up at him begging him silently to make me cum. After what seemed like forever his clever mouth left my aching red tits and moved down my body leaving a path of burning kisses in its path. Shockingly and quickly he went right for my clit going from slow and easy on my pussy to a ravaging beast. Licking and sucking at my lips and clit and driving me wild. "oh god that feels incredible. Eat me! I need to cum!" I shouted as he feasted on my dripping pussy. I groaned and began to shake with my orgasm my hands gripping his head as he nipped and sucked and tormented my stiff clit and oozing cunt. "I'm cumming. God yes I'm cumming. I'm going to soak your face with my horny pussy." I gasped. He grunted as he furiously ate my pussy wringing orgasm after orgasm out of my shaking and heaving body.

When I had recovered a bit he had me turn over and begin to suck on his cock my bare butt up thrust as I worked my mouth over the plump head of his cock and down the thick length up and down and up and down caressing and salivating over him as though he were my favorite food. His hands began to wander over my naked back and bare butt. He probed at my butt with his finger and I squealed around the cock that was buried in my throat unwilling to pull off it but unable to give voice to the full spectrum of feelings that wove through my body because of the thick member lodged in my straining mouth. The moans and grunts that caught in my throat seemed to make him even harder. He pushed his finger deeper into my butt... "God your throat feels like heaven massaging my cock when I torment and fuck your tight little butt." I groaned in agreement and pleasure as the thick finger at my butt slowly worked its way in deeper rasping over the sensitive tissues. We began to cum together he hard and fast and strong and me slow and steady as my body reached another pinnacle of pleasure.

Later that day a prospective client that my boss had introduced me to that morning returned. He was a big rough man who seemed to not really suit the well groomed appearance he was putting on. I had been sitting at my own desk sans panties but otherwise clothed and typing up a letter for my boss when this new man appeared. His name was Sam. "Why don't you come into the your boss' office with me" he said. "He's letting me use it while I am here and I have some dictation I would like you to take." The way his voice lingered over dictation I knew he had something else in mind. He at down in the large leather chair behind the desk and told me to strip. Quivering in expectation and quickly growing arousal I removed all of my clothes except my heels because I knew how hot and naughty I looked standing their naked except for my stilettos. "Come here" he said in a passion thickened voice his trousers tented out as his cock began to grow and thicken. I sat on his lap and moaned as he rubbed over my bare cunt. I felt so naughty and exposed he fully clothed and me naked and spread over him both of us sitting in the large executives chair my boss usually occupied. My eyes fell closed as he rubbed over my clit and I was lost in the sensations he was arousing in my body. His broad hands ran over my stiffing nipples and hot cunt. My moans and whimpers let him know what I liked and he lingered over the areas that brought he loudest gasps and longest moans from me. I sighed and spread my leg wider my cunt bare and open to the room as he teased and tormented it. I was lost in a haze of lust and oblivious to all that was going on around me. Without my noticing a new dog had come in. I ground my butt against the cock that was wedged lengthwise in my crack and he groaned as I writhed along his hard length. I stiffened suddenly as the unseen dog's rough tongue swabbed my aching pussy from end to end. The sudden assault was amazing, shocking and hot. I hadn't even known he was there and the warm, wet rough tongue made me even hornier as I rocked and moaned pushing out at it as he ravaged my pussy. Lapping at me hungrily and greedily. I too was greedy as I moaned and sobbed desperate to cum again. My passion heavy eyes opened slightly and I saw this new beast in front of me. He was a large mixed breed one of the largest and bulkiest dogs I had ever seen. If he were human he would have been a roughneck or a wrestler and he sui8ted his master perfectly. "His name is Tsar and he is truly master of all he surveys." Sam said. I moaned in agreement as he washed my cunt with his tongue. "He loves women and it seems like you like him too." Greedily I moaned an agreement as Sam and Tsar played my body like an instrument. "Tsar has not had a woman in a long time but it seems like you might be perfect for him. Neither one of us is gentle and as you can see we are both very gifted in certain areas." I sighed a yes. Tsar worked his tongue over my cunt and buried his snout in it. The pressure on my clit and Sam's fingers on my nipples made me cum fast and hard. Tsar backed away and sat down as my body finally stopped shaking. My eyes were glue to his huge red cock. I was spellbound by the raw animal sexiness of him and his master.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.