When My Boss Commands It - Cover

When My Boss Commands It

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What happens when a secretary doesn't complete a task to her boss' satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

"We want to watch you play with yourself" my boss said. I moaned at the thought of having all these men watch me as I brought myself to orgasm. Slowly I lay back on the board room table and spread my legs wide one hand reaching down and teasing my ever hard clit and the other hand strumming my stiff nipples. "MMmmmm" I moaned as my body began to build to pleasure again. Soon both my hands were working my horny cunt. My breasts were occupied too though as one of the men tugged and tweaked my nipples making my breath quicken and hiss out of me in pleasure. He leaned forward and sucked one nipple hard abrading the surface with his hard teeth as his fingers continued to abuse my other hard nipple. My breath came in short sharp pants as my fingers furiously ran over my stiff clit and dripping pussy in time with his greedy mouth and hands. "Don't cum yet" my boss commanded. I panted harder as I both strove to orgasm and also fought off the peak at the same time my body twisting in pleasurable agony as I hovered on the edge of cumming. "Please let me cum, I have to come." I begged in desperation my hips writhing and bucking up at my hands as my chest heaved against the man who was abusing it so well. The combination of tongue and lips and teeth and hands was intoxicating! My boss's voice rang out "Make her suck you off first before she comes. She has a wonderful mouth and the hotter she is the better she performs." My pussy twitched at this both desperate at the thought that my orgasm would be postponed and greedy to such the hard cock that I knew awaited me. My knees drew up instinctively baring my pussy even further as it dripped onto the polished wood beneath me.

The man who had been working my breasts knelt on the floor in front of me and John pushed me to my knees. This new man fisted his cock in his own large hand the plump head of his cock oozing as he worked his hard member his gaze fixed on my kneeling body. My eyes were locked on that massive dick it was so hot to watch him fuck his hand. He reached down and pulled my small hand to his swollen cock matching my rhythm to the one he had been setting with his own hand. I stroked him and rubbed that lovely cock rubbing it over my face and pumping his cock with my fist.

I let out a hungry sigh as I ogled his of hard cock. I bathed the tip with my tongue and licked along his length coating him with saliva. He held my head still as he pushed it slowly into my eager mouth, fucking my face like it was my dripping pussy. As he sensed that I would not fight him his hands gentled on my head letting me set the pace. I bobbed my head along his length as my hands fondled his balls and butt and he moaned and groaned. "God you have the best mouth. I don't know which is better your mouth or your pussy." I hummed at his praise and his balls drew up tighter as my mouth vibrated along his already sensitive length. I moved my fingers from his tight balls and pushed one finger deep into his butt. This tiny assault drew a below of pleasure from him and he bucked his hips at my mouth forcing more of his large cock into my mouth I gagged as he bottomed out in me. My throat working as he filled me to capacity. All of a sudden he pulled out of my mouth and I moaned in displeasure as he denied me his tasty meat. "Don't worry slut there will be plenty more dick's for you to suck" he chuckled. "Now lie down on that table and spread yourself for me." Quickly I complied eager and ready to be fucked.

I lay back letting him climb aboard eager to ride this love train to completion. Grunting as he forced his huge cock into me I begged him "Ride me hard, use me, show me who's in charge." My wanton words egged him on as did my gyrating hips and frenzied breathing. I almost came as his hard hot HUGE length stretched my dripping pussy wide open and rubbed over my sensitive tissues. He split my cunt open and it stretched me oh sooooo wide it almost hurt but still I begged for more so lost in pleasure that pain only intensified what I was feeling. He rode me hard and deep dragging pleasure from my body with each thrust of his hips. He twisted as he withdrew and then plunged in hard hitting all my sweet spots with his thick cock. My pussy twisted convulsively around his hard plunging length. I wrapped my legs around his hips and held on for dear life as he pounded into me. This did not last long though as hands pulled my legs off him and held him wide opening me up wider for their eyes and for the plunging cock that hammered into my voracious pussy. Mercilessly he drove his cock into me I came quickly and screamed and then came over and over again as he fucked me. Finally he began to cum to which triggered yet another orgasm in me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.