Volleyball
Prologue

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - I was on the city champion boys' volleyball team and looked forward to being a starter next year, but my family moved away to a nowhere school without a boys' team. I discovered a new way to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   First  

"Kyle!" Coach Adams yelled. "In."

I ran to the substitution zone. The scorekeepers once more noted the number eight on my back. The referee's whistle blew when North Valley High scored. We, Carlson High, were only ahead 23 to 22 now. It was 22 to 18 a few minutes ago.

I raced in. I patted Micah on the butt as I again replaced him. Micah was a starter, but Coach substituted me into the game regularly.

I readied my body into position. I was in the back right corner. My eyes focused on the server. He was the biggest reason the score had closed so quickly. The referee blew the whistle and signaled the server.

The ball came in fast, just making it over the net, and sinking quickly just like his two previous serves.

"I got it!" I shouted.

Nick gave way on my left. I stepped in and with a forearm pass popped the ball up to Nathan our best setter. He popped the ball to the left front corner. Travis leapt high. Two opposing players leapt to defend. Travis spiked the ball. It went between the raised arms of the two North Valley players and struck the floor in front of a desperately diving player.

24 to 22! We only needed one more!

It was quick congratulations to each other before we took our new positions. I rotated to the back middle.

The whistle blew and Nathan served. The ball split the left and middle back defenders perfectly. It caused them to hesitate and by the time the middle player reacted it was too late.

"Out!" the referee called.

I was stunned and so were my teammates. It looked so right but the serve barely went long. There was no time to focus on what might have been. We were only up by one on North Valley again.

The serve came in. I slid to the right and popped it up. Josh in the front right corner did the set to Travis. It was slightly offline so Travis couldn't get as much down force on his hit. The ball travelled off the blockers hands and a back court defender was able to get it. The ball was set by the next player and North Valley's top hitter slammed the ball.

I dove to the floor. Somehow I was able to get under the ball and pop it up. Travis leapt ready to kill the ball with his hammer hand. The wall of defenders rose up. Travis did a simple push over the outstretched hands. The ball landed in the court near the sideline.

Yes! We won three games to two! We were city champs!

It was the most euphoric feeling in my fifteen years of life.

"Great dig, Kyle!" said Travis.

"Great hit. You fooled them!" I congratulated back.

Damn! I was only a sophomore and I was on the championship team. With Micah, Nathan, Travis, and a reserve player graduating, there was a very good chance I would be starting next year when we defended our championship. Winning would be even better then!


"Kyle," said Travis while in the celebratory locker room. "A lot of us are going up to The Point. Why don't you and your girl join us?"

"I'm between girls," I lied. The truth was I was too scared to ask a girl out. I couldn't even do it in front of the mirror without getting tongue-tied.

"You're a hero, so you can have any girl you want. I'm sure some girls are still hanging around."

"Yeah!" I nodded. Travis was right. Some girls would be excited about me because I did the dig at the end of the game.

"Cool! We'll see you there. We like to park on the right side under the trees."

"Uh..." I said, seeing my evening plans disappearing. "I don't have a car."

"You don't?"

"I'm only fifteen."

"You are? Oh ... well ... um ... I'd give you a ride but I like to use everywhere inside the car with my girl. I plan to get extra wild tonight."

"I understand," I said, hiding my disappointment. I shouldn't have been disappointed. Travis was physically talented but he was supremely stupid. I told him I was a 15-year old sophomore three or four times before.

"Good!" He slapped my shoulder.

When I left the locker room, Haley came up to me.

"You were awesome!" she bubbled.

Thinking about Travis's words, this would ordinarily be a great time to ask Haley out except for the fact that Haley was Travis's girlfriend.

"Thanks," I said.

Haley began to talk about things I didn't care about but I didn't feel I could just walk away. I noticed Jessica was here. She was a sophomore like me and I was definitely attracted to her. Haley went on for so long that Jessica left before I had a chance to talk to her let alone ask her out. Haley didn't stop talking until Travis came out.

"What's going on?" Travis asked as if I was doing something wrong.

"Just congratulating Kyle!" she said giddily.

"The star is here now!" It was evident he was going to have no sharing of the spotlight in front of his girl.

Haley cuddled in close to him. I dreamed it was me she was up against. I'd take almost any girl. Seeing Haley and Travis only made me lonelier. I wanted to go out on a date sometime in my life! Sex could come later. All I wanted was a date.

"Let's go really celebrate!" Travis said to Haley before he turned to me. "See you later."

"Bye," I cordially replied.


The rest of the school year flew by.

One time, I was this close to asking Jessica out but chickened out. I walked away feeling like an idiot.

School ended on a Thursday during the first week of June.

Summer would soon pass then the new school year would start which meant the new volleyball season which always began right away. Coach Adams would convene practices before school officially started.

The day after school was out, I was bored at home. I wished it had stayed that way.

"Come to the living room," Dad said, entering my bedroom after dinner. "We need to have a family talk."

Family talk? What was a family talk? We never had such a thing.

Mom sat extra close to Dad on the couch. Something was up. Did I do something wrong? I tried to think what it might be. I snuck a couple of extra cookies this afternoon. Could it be that? Dad turned the recliner to face them and not the TV then pointed at it.

"Have a seat, Kyle," Dad said.

Uh-oh. This didn't look good. I did as he said, but I sat upright and tense.

"We're making a big change," Dad started.

"We were waiting until you were out of school," Mom said.

"I've taken a new job."

"A new job?" I repeated back.

"Yes. It's with the same company but it's at one of our manufacturing plants. It's a chance to be a manager and get some managerial experience, so one day we might be able to move back and I can be a manager here."

"Move?" I said, pulling out the only word relevant to me.

"Yes. Mom will have a job there too."

"Move where?" I asked. It was the only thing that was important.

"It's a place called Villa. It's a small town and about half the people who live there work for the company."

Mom said, "I know this means you won't be able to play for city champs again, but you can try to be champions with your new school.

"You'll probably be the best player," Dad said.

"Do we have to move?" I said. The city volleyball championship was important, my parents knew that, but it wasn't the only thing important. I had my friends and I knew this would be the year I finally asked Jessica out.

"Yes," Dad answered.

"We start packing tomorrow," Mom said.

"The movers will be here on Tuesday and we leave that evening. We'll arrive Thursday evening and move into our new place on Friday."

I was kept busy over the weekend but I did have a brief time to say "good-bye" to most of my friends. Sadly, everyone was a boy. I fantasized about having a tearful good-bye with a girl that ended in sex.

Tuesday evening we were gone.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.