Julie: Savage Beauty - Cover

Julie: Savage Beauty

Copyright© 2009 by PRISHA: 50-FT GIRL

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Julie is red hot sexy!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Horror   Humor   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

SOCIALITE MONDAY MORNING

"Hey, Julie, whatya wearing for this morning's Sex Gala Gal Pal Party?" Monica asked of friend as they got out of bed. It was a Monday morning and since Monica and Julie were wealthy socialites, they lived a life luxury free of common ailments like working a boring job. Julie ran her own charity saving wild animals in Africa, but on the side she loved attending the wildest parties during the strangest hours of the week.

Julie and Monica's friend Sarah had planned a massive party for only about ten of her closest friends at her estate in Rolling Hills Valley. Julie was busy in her downtown penthouse putting the finishing touches on her costume; a Superwoman outfit featuring a red thong, tight blue bikini top with a large "S" emblazoned on it, a cute red cape draping down to the middle of her back and red leather mask covering her beautiful brown eyes. "How do I look, Monica?" Julie asked as she sauntered out of the bathroom.

"OMIGOD! Awesome! I love the dildo in the holster and that red leather whip is making me all wet and hot! Shit, you've even got a vibrating clamp and rope. Holy shit!" Monica praised of Julie. Monica made her outfit a simple gold metallic bikini. Both women were out the door by 8:00 A.M., each wearing raincoats over their bodies as they made their way to the garage under the condo.

"Hey, I think Prisha is gonna be there too. She's dressing as a vampires. She's gonna look hot. That girl is so funny. She wrote me those really sexy stories about being a giant woman in the big city and told me to enjoy it in the bath," Julie explained. "That is hot!" Monica exclaimed. Julie laughed. "I came like four times reading it!" Julie whispered back.

Julie then got all serious. "But that's not the weird part. She hands me this joint last night. First, let's say she tells me it's the best weed on Earth, having come from Amsterdam. I'm like, this is California, we have the best shit on Earth here, please! Anyways she tells me to smoke it last night and that I'll turn into a 100 FT giant in the morning." Monica and Julie laughed hard as they got in Julie's Porsche and headed for the party. "I'd love to be a giant. In this outfit? I'd be the sexiest bitch on the planet. This city wouldn't stand a chance."

A GROWING PROBLEM

"I just can't believe all this traffic. The party starts at 9.00 A.M. and I wanna be sucking and licking all kinds of people in that luxurious pool of hers," Julie huffed as the two women sat in Julie's Porsche on the I-987 Freeway, sun shining brightly down on them.

"I don't feel so good. My stomach is all in knots," Julie complained. Monica studied Julie's face and noticed she was sweating profusely. "Ouch!" Julie wailed. Monica freaked, "Your arms! They're, like, expanding!" Julie twitched and fretted behind the wheel, her car at a standstill amid all the rush-hour traffic stuck on the freeway. Julie opened the car door and hurried out onto the grassy median just to her left. She bent over in pain as she began to grow. People in nearby cars got out of their vehicles to help the sickly young woman.

"Ma'am, are you OK?," a helpful man inquired. Julie held out an arm, as to say 'back off, ' her body still growing. She was ten feet tall laying on the ground, quickly growing to 25 feet. People all around in the traffic stared in dismay. Some people screamed as they watched Julie grow to 75 feet as her body expanded on the ground. "Let's get outta here! This is too fucked up!" a woman yelled as she rousted her family out of the car and herded them off the freeway.

MMMM ... UHHH ... Julie moaned as she lay on the ground. Monica stood by the Porsche with a big grin on her face. Julie rubbed her eyes and sat up, sexy Superwoman outfit still intact, but only larger to fit the sexy woman's now 125-foot tall frame. Julie looked all around at the tiny landscape. All the cars looked like toys and the now panicky commuters appeared like no more than scattering mice.

Julie felt red hot sexy when she purred, HOLY SHIT!! I'M A GODDAM GIANT!! Julie examined her enormous body from head to toe. HUH, THIS IS SO COOL. EVERYHTING IS SO SMALL, Julie boasted out loud as people all around ran, wondering what to do in her presence. Julie's right foot collided with a large truck, knocking it on it side and on to another car. The crash was horrendous and stirred many more screams.

Julie slowly rose to her feet, watching as people attempted to drive their cars around traffic and onto the medians, only to crash into other cars with a loud crash. Julie just stood in a sexy pose watching the chaos. HEY, PEOPLE. LOOK AT ME. I'M A GIANT GIRL. AREN'T I THE CUTEST THING YOU"VE EVER SEEN? I CAN DO ANYTHING NOW. IN FACT, I'M GOING OVER TO THAT FREEWAY OVERPASS OVER THERE AND I'M GONNA HAVE SOME SUPERWOMAN SEXY FUN.

FEE FI FO FUM

THUD ... THUD ... THUD ... Julie started walking down the super jam packed freeway, making big strides as she walked. Her beautiful bare feet left huge footprints in the grass. She purposely landed her feet ever harder so that she could see all the cars lined on the freeway bounce in unison off the ground. She saw a large bus with people streaming out of it, the passengers making a get away into the woods. The giant peered down with an evil smile, her dark blonde hair waving in the air like if she were a supermodel, watching the little people run from the bus and away froom her.

UM, EXCUSE ME, UM, PUNY PEOPLE, Julie sang in a cute tone. HEY YOU PEOPLE ... ON THE BUS. UH ... YOOHOO ... JUST WHERE ARE YOU HEADING OFF TO? Julie's cape blew in the wind as did her hair. Her ass cheeks glowed in the sun. Her shiny blue bikini top accented her shapely breasts, holding them up in a nice round cup, her nipples' form shaping the fabric ever so cutely.

Giant Julie unleashed her whip from her sexy hips and SWOOSH! SWISH! crackled in the air, the fifty foot long leather whip whipping around so violently that it caught on several cars on the freeway sending them flying hundreds of feet in several directions, landing on people, cars and buildings in the vicinity. The crashes, screams and booms rattled nerves for miles. The leather whip stirred the air, making for a refreshing breeze.

I WANT ALL THE PUNY PEOPLE FROM THAT BUS TO STAND AT ATTENTION, Julie rang out with her booming feminine voice. DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE. Julie strolled over sensuously. THUD ... THUD ... THUD ... THUMP the ground shook like from the dinosaurs in the movie Jurassic Park. Julie stood over the bus, the people still left inside trembling and screaming. Julie raised her right foot high and placed it on top of the bus. Screams rang out when people discovered two dead people stuck to the bottom of her foot. The bodies were flattened like a deflated blow up doll and peeled off her foot

And landed on the roof of the bus.

BOOM! Julie's soft foot landed on the roof of the bus. Julie knelt down and with her pretty fingers started ripping the roof off, peeling it back like no more than when eating a banana. People inside freaked as they looked up to see the giant using a gigantic vibrating sex clamp to pry open the bus further. The sound was so loud that two people lost their hearing. MMMM ... I KNEW THIS THING WOULD WONDERS OTHER THAN ON MY PUSSY, Julie quipped in fun.

An enormous beautiful face with a sexy Superwoman mask on appeared through the roof. Long lush and shiny dark blonde hair eclipsed the entire view of the sky. HELLO MY LITTLE PETS, Julie smoothly spoke to the passengers as the lovely giant sat on her knees in the freeway, her silky legs crushing several cars with people still inside. I'M FEELING QUITE RANDY TODAY AND I NEED OF SOME PUNY PEOPLE TO HELP ME FEEL BETTER. Julie stared down at the rodent-sized people with big brown eyes peering through her cute mask and plucked two of them from the bus.

Julie brought the screaming people up to her eyes, examining the tiny humans as they screamed. MMMMM, Julie moaned licking her pink glossed lips. Then without warning, the pretty giant in the Superwoman sexy bikini opened up her thong bikini bottom and placed her captives in her vagina, moaning with MMMM as she felt the tiny people squirm ever so luxuriously in just the right spot. GOD THAT MAKES ME FEEL SO HOT, Julie oozed as she rolled her eyes and fluttered her lashes in a rush of sexual zeal. AAAAaahhhh ... MMMM.

Julie stood to her full height and tipped the bus over with her toes before making her way toward that freeway overpass. Julie laughed as people ran and screamed in all directions, the giant not yielding to slow moving groups of people, enormous feet barely missing ten or twenty people at a time. WHOA THAT WAS CLOSE PEOPLE. I ALMOST SQUISHED A WHOLE BUNCH OF YOU. While she just missed crushing a large group, the giant bombshell managed to tangle two unlucky people in her toes. Julie looked down in amusement. MMMM ... WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, CAN YOU CLEAN THE LINT FROM BETWEEN MY TOES, Julie requested in wicked sarcasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.