Conspiracy of Dreams - Cover

Conspiracy of Dreams

Copyright© 2009 by corsair

Chapter 4: Holly in After Care

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Holly in After Care - Set in Falconer's Capitallia, someone is subverting the political process. Set in the year 2136, this story of intrigue concentrates on the unintended consequences of controlling society's lowest strata.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism   Military  

Holly in After Care

Holly's eyes fluttered open. She saw a pair of blue eyes in a face framed by a blonde pixie cut.

"Kelly," Holly exhaled the name more than she spoke it. With her eyelids at half-mast Holly looked around the room.

"How do you feel?" Kelly asked.

"Foolish," Holly giggled. "Wrung out. Foolish. When will I learn? If Hank tells me something, I need to listen. This time being proven wrong was fun, though. All of Hank's lessons are fun."

"Can you sit up? You've been napping for over an hour. There are some people here." Kelly helped Holly sit up. "Still woozy?"

"Oh, yeah," Holly's voice sounded as if she were in slow motion. "I could get addicted to this."

"You are addicted," Kelly cupped Holly's breast. "Your nipples just crinkled."

"You excite me."

"Comes with being enthusiastically bi."

Holly laughed.

"Ouch! That hurt my head. The room is spinning slower." Holly drew in a deep breath and let it out. "Help me stand. I'd like to see the people. What time is it?"

"Almost eleven. We eat lunch soon."

"Good. I get the munchies after sex—even fake sex. I thought they took my slave control implants out."

"My implants are still in too," Kelly helped Holly to stand. The two women embraced. "I got my Jakefield for my 19th birthday. Hank's Dalton Modular System couldn't get approval. Hank designed it so that the part that picked up and processed signals were replaceable. The coded signals that allowed my master to make me come or scream in pain. He could make me freeze in place—"

"Why?"

"Why what, Holly?"

"Why did you get a Jakefield? Slaves are required to be under control at all times. The only required implant is that slave tracker." Holly inhaled deeply and shuddered. "Kelly, they lied to me. I suppose my slave tracking insert is still inside me, too."

"Yes, I checked. I had your old ID." Kelly was running her hands over Holly's body. "I miss you. I forgot that all I needed to do was dial your slave ID up and give you a call. They are supposed to remove the codes from the database. It doesn't work that way."

"You dodged my question. You only had to have that RFID chip installed. You got the full slave control hardware. I got full control because that is what my agency required." Holly choked back a sob. "They LIED to me. Why?"

"The Jakefield is easy to install, but difficult and expensive to remove. It is self-repairing. Hank told me that the Jakefield would last a thousand years." Kelly kissed the younger woman on the lips. "I wanted to fully submit to Hank. He made be become a full citizen. I'm in charge of the data department. I've already told you about my mother. About getting married as soon as it was allowed. That was the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Yes, I'm jealous. Full submission?"

"Yes, Kelly. On occasion I'll hand Hank my controller and have him do me. You know what it's like. I was his slave for six wonderful years. I gave Hank his first-born, Theodore. And I know all of his secrets."

Holly laughed.

"Really, Kelly?"

"You remember Larry Jones? When he first came here I learned why my husband had turned this place into a fort. You recall the evacuation drills we do once a week?"

"I can't forget. What happened?"

"Someone tried to kidnap that high school teacher. They tried three times. One time was at the brothel. I know my husband's secrets, Holly—but what happened to the surviving kidnappers wasn't Hank's secret."

"What do you mean?"

"Somebody was bending the law to enslave innocent people. It is much easier to enslave someone for debt than for crime. They went overboard with the debt enslavements. A criminal case has many oversights built into the process. When you are enslaved for debt, your new owner can sell you to someone else, he can have the public records suppressed for 'corporate proprietary information' reasons or to protect the citizen's personal privacy."

"No, that' not right! I know the law, Kelly. They have to allow reasonable examination of slaves that are used in industry. We investigate claims of abuse to domestic slaves. Our ability to protect the slave is limited. We rely on the basic human decency and enlightened self-interest of the slave owner. A slave is a capital investment. A Jakefield cost $3500 and having a veterinarian install it can cost $500. I don't know about the others."

"Somebody is enslaving people nationwide that don't belong in slavery." Kelly sighed. "We don't know who. Reform measures are blocked because only inferior people become slaves."

"Yes, you and me are inferior. Kelly, stop that!"

"You like this," Kelly gently manipulated Holly's labia. "Would you do me a favor and shave when you take your vacation here?"

"I can't refuse you." Holly stroked Kelly's bald pubis. "He really likes it this way?"

"Your little heart IS cute,"

"Kelly! Quit worming out of the question."

"He's a smoothie nudist, Holly. Hank has this thing about body hair. I know, most people prefer it—"

Holly placed her hand over Kelly's and shook her head. "I only care about what Hank likes. 'Why' doesn't matter. If he likes me bald between my legs, that's the way I'll be."

"I'm sorry," Kelly said when the hand was removed. "It is so hard."

"Yes, I know. You are a natural slave. You live to please. If Hank didn't need you to be a citizen you'd be happy as a full slave. This way is hard. Hank did explain that part to me. You are happy, Kelly, and you do like dominating others—just as long as you can look to someone for guidance. The only way you can bear hurting someone is if your master gives you permission. What's going to happen to you if you out-live Hank? I know he's made plans."

"I'm going to become Theodore's until he finds someone to take care of me. Ted is so much like his father that I can happily spent the rest of my life with him." Few things could make Kelly blush. "I mean with him owning me."

"I know what you mean, Kelly. Once I would have disapproved." Kelly's chin quivered at Holly's words. "I understand now. You need unconditional acceptance. You need someone who you can dedicate you life to. Hank unconditionally accepted you and you give him everything."

"Yes," Kelly said softly, her eyes glistening. "I was so lucky that Hank took Mom and me in."

"Taking people in," Holly mused. "Damn it, Hank! I forgot why I came here because of him!"

"Doesn't Brian know?"

"He was supposed to find out about the refugees hiding out here when I introduced him. But then Hank kicks my feet out from under me—"

"You were crowned Miss Round Heels," Kelly smiled. "The only reason that you aren't a raging nymphomaniac is because you were deprogrammed upon manumission. Unfortunately that genie won't go back into the bottle. You unlocked something when you were with us as Hank's slave."

"Yes," Holly stepped back from Kelly. "You have a need for approval and I found out that I need sex. All this mind control stuff makes me wonder what is real and what somebody put in my head. Not that I mind—except that the Office put me through a blender before they trusted me with the Underground Railroad."

"So Brian doesn't know and he's going to have lunch without knowing."

"I think I can walk on my own now," Holly let go of Kelly and swayed on her feet. "Whew! I could use a drink, but I'd better not. Poor Brian. He thinks he's here for just an orgy. He doesn't know that he's being recruited by the Office."

"Nancy brought us five more refugees, high-profile ones," Kelly said. "They're sitting in the kitchen. You need to tell them what is going on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.