Cherry Bomb - Cover

Cherry Bomb

Copyright© 2009 by Three Sheets

Chapter 9

I don't know how it happened. Actually, I do know. Tab P went into slot P and a good time was had by all.

Shelly started to live in our room. Almost every night the three of us would end up falling asleep in each others' arms and who ever I woke up cuddled next to was optional.

I knew it would happen. I just hoped it wasn't accidental. (A misplaced grope or finger.)

Reggie and I were just coming down from a long slow love session when we heard a sigh from next to me. I thought Shelly was still in her room/office doing home work. She had apparently come into the room to crash while we were "involved". There I was, lying between Reggie's thighs. I could feel her heels on the back of my upper thighs, holding me in her. I rolled over on my side carrying Reggie with me. I could feel her put her arm over my right side and then I felt her pull Shelly to us. Shelly molded herself to my back. I felt her naked breasts (larger than Reggie's) against me. I then felt her hand on my right side being pulled and guided between Reggie and me.

I looked at Reggie and she was watching me. Just as it seemed I might shrug Shelly's attentions off, she kissed me softly and said, "She loves you and needs you now as much as I do."

I laid there on my left side. Reggie was as close against my front as possible. Shelly was as close to my back as possible with one hand playing with my hair and her other hand slowly caressing my balls and running her fingers up to where I entered Reggie.

Reggie pulled back slightly but still stayed connected. She let Shelly have more room. She then kissed me again and withdrew. She pushed me over so I rolled towards Shelly. I found myself looking into the frightened eyes of Shelly as they looked at me, a little pleading, softly asking a silent question. Those blue eyes killed me. They were almost as pale as her hair.

Reggie had lifted herself off of my left arm and I used that to pull Shelly to me. She came willingly with a little breath of relief. I found myself in a full-on tonsil tickling kiss. Yes, we had kissed in the past but only as friends. This was the first as lovers. I felt myself getting harder instantly. This was some kind of a record even for a youngster.

Apparently, there was no need to prepare Shelly as she positioned herself over me and slid down in one long, slow, continuous stroke. We laid there for a full minute getting used to each other. I felt Shelly adjust and then start to tighten herself around me. We slowly started to move with each other and were soon doing our best to break our pubic bones. Shelly came; boy, did Shelly cum. I looked down and felt as well as saw a puddle of girl cum on my stomach. Shelly must be a squirter.

She looked down at me and I rolled her over onto her back. I continued to stroke in and out of her without worry of a premature expenditure. Reggie did a great job of draining me so I knew it would be a while. I slowed down and started taking long, slow strokes as I saw, heard and felt Shelly climbing her hill again.

Her breath was becoming shorter and I looked into her eyes only to see the back of Reggie's head as she kissed her deeply and lightly pinched her nipples to help her over the top. Man did she help her; I felt Shelly's legs come around me and her heels were beating a tattoo on my ass urging me faster and deeper. Who am I to deny progress?

I started stroking faster and longer, sometimes slowing down to make sure I didn't come out. Just as Shelly closed her eyes in bliss, I saw a crimson flush come from her chest up to her face and I jack hammered into her. I felt myself going over the top shortly after Shelly did. I just collapsed onto her and as I kissed her again, a slow gently loving kiss, I felt another pair of lips join us in a three way expression of love.

I rolled over on my back, exhausted. Shelly followed me, allowing me to come out of her. She left a leg across my thighs. Reggie settled in on the other side with her leg in a similar position. My arms were around both of them and I just know the embalmer will never get the smile off my face. I have done died and gone to heaven!

Reggie let out a long sigh, "Man, am I glad we finally got through that. You guys have been walking on glass around each other for two months. I knew you wouldn't do anything so I had a little heart to heart with Shelly this morning. Believe me it's a lot nicer knowing we will be taking care of you no matter who is home."

I asked, "Oh? And when were you going to tell me how you felt about Shelly or the other way around?"

Shelly looked at me and said, "She just did."

Reggie and Shelly both started in on me. "We aren't gay or even bi."

"Except with each other," they said in unison.

"It feels right with the three of us, but just with the two of us girls. We are perfectly content to just snuggle and neck or..."

I was having a little trouble getting my head around it all but the way they explained it was this: They loved me, make that LOVED me. Reggie would never leave me unless I sent her away, and that isn't happening. Remember, her daddy carries a gun.

Shelly said she loved both of us and would never leave unless one of us said to. That isn't happening.

So where does that leave me? Well it looks like I have a future wife and a girlfriend and they like each other.

I looked at Shelly and asked, "Is this until you find a younger rich guy?"

I got slugged from Reggie on that one.

"No, that isn't happening. I'm not a quitter and you are the one I'm going to grow old with."

"Yeah, if you don't kill me first," I added.

Sometimes I'm not too bright but I had to ask which one got the sidecar?

Both of them attacked me on that. "We'll just alternate cargo dates. There will be times when I can't make it," Reggie said.

"Just as there will be days I won't be able to make it," Shelly added. "We will all have our regular lives and we will all live them. The only difference outwardly anyway, is my bedroom will become more and more my office for school."

I just held the two ladies in my life. One auburn haired with a braid to her ass, who is cute and bubbly with hazel eyes that change when her mood changes; perfectly proportioned in an athletic body and everything you would want in a sexy bundle of joy. The other with hair to her waist, naturally platinum blonde, and eyes a pale blue; built more voluptuously but not over blown. I'm just trying to figure out when I hit the lotto.

I woke up the following day wondering if I was still in my dream or if I would wake up in a nightmare the likes of which would haunt me for the rest of my days.

My arms were still pinned and a quick check showed one auburn head and one blonde, so I think I was still in heaven. I maneuvered my way from between the two of them to do my morning 3 S's. I came out of the bathroom and they were both clinging to each other as if there were no tomorrow. Oh, and they were both sawing logs loud enough to wake the neighbors.

I decided to let them wake up like that. I went to the kitchen and started the coffee and then started casting about for breakfast

It was Thursday, so I knew Reggie had to work and Shelly had a class at 10. Looking at the clock, I saw we had plenty of time so I started some sausage and biscuits for breakfast. I didn't know if Reggie was operating or not so I made sure we had plenty of juice in case she was off the coffee this morning.

The sausage was just going into the oven to keep warm and the biscuits were just being taken out of the oven when Reggie came out and gave me a huge kiss.

"Are you ok with this Dom?"

"Oh yes, but what about you? This does cut down on our "quality" time together."

"Not if we include Shelly in that too, which we will."

"And," she continued, "you'll always have a rider with you for back rubs on the long runs."

"What about 'others'?" I asked. "You just know some of the folks in the group will start in on you or Shelly. If that happens I am quite prepared to tell them all to take a hike."

"I know, Love. The same people who will embrace the two or three gay couples in the group because it's 'politically correct' or 'liberal' will be the same people that will sneer at a poly relationship."

"Fuck 'em!" I heard from the kitchen door. Shelly had made her opinion clear on that. "Just remember, the first guy who thinks he can get a little free and easy because I share will be a soprano" Shelly continued. " I don't think we have or even should say anything to anyone about it except our close friends, Rob/Sybil and JJ/Joy. We need to let Joy know about it because of Randy asking questions. That way, he won't blind-side her. But I don't think she's going to have a problem."

"My only hope," Shelly went on to say, "is that Joy will agree or accept us so we can still baby sit Randy. I really like that little kid."

"We'll see tonight," I said.

This all came to a halt as Reggie grabbed her backpack and headed out to her car after a kiss for each of us.

"Surgery on a hand at 1; I'll be home on time." With that, Reggie was gone.

"I'll be home on time too; just two classes and some library time today. See you tonight." Shelly was gone, too.

What a letdown! After everything that happened the night before and the expressions of love between the three of us, this morning was definitely anti-climatic.

That's life, I think.

I leathered up and jumped on the Cherry Bomb. Fifteen minutes later, I was dismounting in front of the office. I had no sooner walked in the front door when I heard, "Break out the corporate beer!"

Hmmmm 9 A.M. and the beer goggles are on already?

I stopped off at the refrigerator and grabbed a six pack. Continuing into the inner office, I saw John sitting at the conference table and Bill Toomey sitting across from him.

I asked what was going on.

I was informed that the USOC had contracted for the Hyperbaric training room we designed. That was excellent since my cut is a nominal 15%. Let's see, 15% of 16.5 million dollars.

John also said the contract from Baltimore came in for two chambers instead of one. I love it when HySys takes it in the shorts. They should take lessons from Lynn on self-destruction.

John then asked the BIG question. "Dom, are you going to continue?"

"Of course," I said, "although I will be working less hours for a year or two. I think it's time to relax and slow down and smell the roses. Actually, it will be paid over the life of the project, so I'm only looking at enough for a decent down payment on a house in San Diego if I were to decide to move."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.