Cherry Bomb
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Three Sheets

THREE MONTHS LATER

"So what are you going to do with two women?" Rob asked as we were changing oil in his bike.

"Say huh?"

"You heard me, two women. You have Reggie and Shelly both here, you alternate them on rides, and the three of you show up at virtually all of the dinner rides and functions. Let me tell you, the tongues they are a waggin'."

"Fuck 'em," I said. "It's no one's business but ours. But, you should know just by watching us that Reggie and I may actually end up doing the deed soon. If you mention that to anyone, ESPECIALLY Sybil, they won't find your body."

We finished doing the maintenance on Rob's bike in relative silence until we heard Reggie's Porsche pulling onto the street.

Reggie pulled up to the curb and shut down. I looked up to see both Reggie and Shelly get out of the roadster. They both came over and gave Rob a hug and me a hug and a kiss before going in.

"See what I mean?"

"Oh shut up!" I groaned.

Reggie came out with a bottle of water and started kibitzing as we were wrapping up Rob's bike and putting his plastic back in place.

I asked what was going on.

Reggie said Shelly was studying and she had some chicken in a marinade. She had also called Sybil and JJ to come over, so it looked as if we were having an impromptu party.

"Is he bringing Joy?"

"Well I suppose. It's kind of hard not to find him without her close by. So we'll plan on her and her little one. He doesn't eat much," Reggie answered.

We sat around in the garage talking about a four-day trip we wanted to make to the Bay Area. Leaving on a Thursday evening for a high speed run North, then some San Francisco time for a day and a half, then the long slow ride south on the Coast Highway.

"Here comes Sybil," Rob announced.

I could hear her car from three blocks away. Sybil swung onto the street and then next to the curb. After parking her custom 54 Chevy, she jumped out and right into the arms of Rob who had gone out to meet her.

"If that thing gets much louder, the neighbors are going to wonder if I started hanging out with Harley riders."

Reggie added, "She might take me in the quarter mile but I'll take her on the curves."

"I heard that!"

Sybil turned and gave Reggie a big hug. After that, she kept on hugging because Shelly came out. Sybil had no problem greeting her with a patented Sybil-type hello. After the hug-fest in the front yard, we went back into the garage and started putting away the left-over oil, anti-freeze, etc. We had just finished picking up parts and tools when JJ showed up on his bike.

You could have knocked the five of us over with a feather. JJ's bike could now easily be told apart from mine. Before, it was just the feathers. Now, all you had to do was look for the sidecar! We were all in shock.

JJ got off the bike then helped Joy off. He came around in time to help Randy, Joy's son, climb carefully out. It was a fully-enclosed style but Randy still had a helmet on that needed to be unhooked from the intercom/music system hard-wired into it.

We were all trying not to harass JJ too much until Joy came over and gave me a hug and had her arms around my neck. I didn't know that she was showing Reggie a rock the size of Gibraltar until I heard the squeal of three women obviously in a state of excitement.

I looked around and all the women were looking at Joy's hand. I untangled myself, took one look and congratulated JJ. Well, that explains the sidecar and the fact that Joy was smart enough not to try to stop him from riding.

Rob, JJ and I went into the back to burn the flesh of dead animals while the ladies took over the kitchen and poor Randy was stuck with us. We decided it was time for Randy to learn the fine art of burning meat, outdoor cooking, searing flesh, BBQ!

We didn't let him near the grill but we did tell him how it was done. He's only 3 or 4 but we kept him away from the women. I think he'd rather be there since he couldn't take his eyes off of Shelly. Heck, I like to watch her, too! She's cute, so he has good taste.

We gathered around the table to talk about the upcoming ride and to make plans for lodging. This was going to be fun since Reggie had to work Thursday and Friday and planned on coming up for the weekend. Shelly would be riding with me and then catching a flight home on Saturday when Reggie got to San Francisco.

We did want to tweak a few noses. Just having Shelly there, even if she was in another motel room, would have seriously bent some folks out of joint. Fuck 'em. We actually planned on sharing a room, albeit with two beds; but so what? We live together now and believe me she's seen me like I've seen her.

Dinner was great with chicken that had been left to sit in a marinade for a day in the refrigerator. We also had grilled veggies and homemade pie. I didn't know that Shelly's parents were both chefs.

We were just relaxing when we heard the distinct sound of someone snoring. Looking over, we saw that Randy was out like a light. For a little kid he sure saws the logs. Shelly picked him up and took him to her room to lay him down for the evening.

As it is with most good friends, we didn't need a lot of talking to communicate but we did sit back and relax. We decided that we would get our own reservations for the trip and Reggie went online and inside of ten minutes had reservations for us at reasonable rates in good hotels.

By now, we had all had a couple of drinks so Reggie collected keys. It was getting late, too, so Sybil and Rob said good night to everyone and headed for the spare bedroom. JJ and Joy just sort of looked at each other and asked about a pullout when Shelly offered her room with Randy.

"We can't displace you," Joy argued.

Before anyone could say anything, Reggie piped up, "That's ok, she can sleep with us. We do have a king-sized bed."

Well I guess that settled it. Joy looked a little puzzled but JJ took it in stride and they both went towards the guest bath and Shelly's room. Shelly had turned the bed down and had actually put a small futon on the floor for Randy.

I went into the bath first and got ready for bed. Normally I go commando to bed but since we had a guest, I left my skivvies on. Reggie and Shelly went into the bathroom together as I came out and jumped into bed. Reggie came out next and jumped in next to me and after she got under the blanket, she tossed her T-shirt out and reached for my underwear.

I asked what she was doing and her only reply was, "We don't sleep like this normally so I want nothing between us, as usual."

"What about Shelly?"

"She's not changing us or our actions."

I had just relinquished my underwear when Shelly came out in a long T-shirt. She climbed into bed with me in the middle. I thought, ok, no problem. Then Shelly took off her shirt, too.

"I don't normally wear anything to bed either," was her response to the unspoken question.

I had always known Shelly was built. The Shelly on display tonight just proved there is built and there is built; and Shelly was BUILT! The Shelly I saw tonight, for some reason or other, appeared different than the one I had glimpsed on numerous occasions in the spa.

We were all in bed and I was getting hard so I rolled over to Reggie. She was on her side with her back to me. I had just put my arm across her when I felt Shelly snug up behind me and put HER arm over me. I was a little uncomfortable but eventually fell asleep as the meat in a very fun sandwich.

I woke up the next morning with my normal woody nested into a delightfully round bottom. I was just in and out between being half awake and asleep. The ass I was snuggled up to rotated a bit and I felt myself waking up. Waking up enough to remember I went to sleep on my left side hugging Reggie and I was now on my right side. This must be Shelly. So I opened my eyes and saw the blonde head. At that time, Shelly shifted to her back and continued to her side so she was facing me. Opening her eyes, she saw me watching her. She hugged me close then snaked one hand down between us. Gripping my morning wood, she gave it a quick squeeze then kissed me and said, "Roll over. I'm sure someone wants to make use of that."

I kissed her back. I rolled to my back and felt Reggie reach out to me and pull me onto her. She was so wet. I slid into her with no trouble. I glanced at Shelly who was still in bed watching us. Giving me a wink, she rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom to start her morning routine while giving Reggie and me a little quality time to ourselves.

Reggie and I were just lying close together as familiars would. We were talking about the plans for the day when I felt damp hair on my back and the bed give a little with Shelly's weight. She snuggled up to my side and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She then reached across to hold Reggie's hand as the three of us decided what we wanted to do for the rest of the day. We knew we had to get breakfast going.

Reggie got up at that time and went into the bathroom and her shower. I was laying there with Shelly cuddled up to me. We talked a little then I asked what brought on this sudden show of affection.

Shelly just held onto me and said, "Since I have been living here I have never felt so comfortable with two people. I feel protected and safe. I haven't felt that way for a long time. I know you and Reggie are so much alike and you will probably get married but I don't want to leave even after that. You guys are my family and I love the two of you. I know you would never cheat on Reggie and she would never do that to you. I just hope I don't do anything stupid to make one or the other think I'm trying to get between you."

"Well," I started off, "I don't think anyone can come between the two of us. She knows that and I know that. You are welcome for as long as you want. You do have the rest of the year to go in school and we both want to go to your graduation. As far as the other, you really need to talk to Reggie. She does run the house after all."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.