Gang of Five - Cover

Gang of Five

Copyright© 2009 by Shrink42

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A close-knit group of older women who seem to have it all seek to fill the one big lack in their lives. When they succeed, will that be enough, or will they be drawn to new challenges? Several connections to the 'Transformations' series. MInimal codes used.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

While Sean and the five women were basking in the glow of their relationship reaching its final level, things were far from contented for Rebecca.

More and more, she would bring the girls and spend the evening at Nancy's even when when Jason, her husband, was in town. That evening, Rebecca seemed particularly down. Nancy hugged her and asked "What now?" She knew it had to be another downward step in the deteriorating relationship between Rebecca and Jason.

"Not even a peck on the cheek goodbye, this time," Rebecca answered. "I've done my damnedest to keep things alive, but it takes two. I'm starting to feel ugly. I've tried all sorts of sexy clothes and things, but it has been a month, now."

"I told you before that the Gang has agreed to let you borrow one of our guys," Nancy reminded Rebecca.

"I could never take another client if I did that, Nancy. I have to practice what I preach. Uh, at least until it is officially hopeless."

"You're sure it's headed for breakup, then?"

"Right now, we're living almost like Dale and his wife," Rebecca sighed. "I can't be the one to end it, though. I would feel unqualified to counsel other couples. I'm still not sure I should continue."

"Honey, how many times have you said it yourself - 'No one has better insight than the one who has lived through it'?

"Me and my big mouth," Rebecca grumped in an attempt to lighten things a little.

Deciding that a change of subject was in order, Nancy said "Hey! Why don't I see if Sean can come over and swim with the girls again?"

"Good idea," Rebecca agreed. "Let someone else try to wear them out for a change."

"Well, he's been working hard all day, as usual. Probably still has more left than we do, though," Nancy joked.


Freed from the need to 'report' home for dinner except when he chose to, Sean accepted Nancy's invitation eagerly. After dinner, there was some pool play, but the girls seemed to respect his weariness. Besides, this would be the first chance for some extended conversation. On the lounger, they assumed what had become their 'regular' positions with Mike astride Sean's thigh and Teri perched on the edge of the cushion by his hip.

"Do you really have your own company?" Teri asked. "I thought you were only fifteen."

"Yes, I do. I started working on lawns before seven this morning, and I just stopped when I came out to the pool."

"Aren't you tired."

"Sure, but it's a good tired. Hard work is good training for me. I'm on the wrestling team at school."

"Yeah, you've got some big muscles," Mike commented. "Can you make this pop out?" She leaned forward to put her hand on his biceps. Of course he obliged.

"Do you have to train hard for wrestling?" He went on to explain what he did every day. "Wow! I don't think I could do that."

"Do you watch the olympics," he asked. When they said they did, he asked if they knew the names of any gymnasts or swimmers or skaters. Then, he tried to describe how hard those girls trained. They had comments on how unfairly so and so had been treated by the judges and who should have won particular events.

"You both look athletic. Are you in any sports at school?" That triggered more discussion. As the talk went on, both girls began to relax more and more against him. Mike soon moved forward to lie against his chest while Teri's shoulder and head were on his stomach. He got his arm around Mike and almost unconsciously ran his fingers through Teri's hair. It was an extremely intimate setting, but they had been together numerous times and there was no doubt about their feelings for each other.

"So, it's just you and your mom at home this weekend, huh?"

"That happens all the time, it seems like," Mike groused. Teri's answer was to crawl up so she matched Mike's position on his other shoulder.

"I guess he has to travel a lot," Sean offered.

"His job is a lot more important than we are," Mike complained.

"He doesn't pay much attention to Mom, either," Teri added.

Sean did not think that this line of discussion was productive. He was able to divert the talk to more neutral subjects and a lively discussion continued.

Sean's first clue that their conversation had stopped came when he heard several soft clicks. When he associated some flashes of light with the clicks, he realized that he had been asleep and that Nancy was taking pictures. When he tried to move, he found a sleeping girl lying against each side with one of his arms around her. All he could do was give Nancy a stupid smile. He noticed lots of moisture in her eyes. Then, his view of Nancy was obscured by Rebecca's face as she gave him a gentle kiss.

"We'll take Mike. She won't wake up," Rebecca said. "Think you can get up with Teri there and get her to the car? I'll bring a towel to wrap around her, too."

When Rebecca and the girls were gone, it was obvious that Sean was too wiped out to bike home, so Nancy drove him.


If he had to describe his current situation, 'surreal' was the best word Dan could come up with. Being stripped naked by the Gang as he arrived for lunch or breakfast every day was only the start. With school out and Nancy having Rebecca's girls quite often, Nancy was not always there. Most days, he was alone with Rebecca while he worked out naked. She had not touched him, but their discussions were very intimate.

After he had commented several times that she seemed stressed, she finally told him about her own situation. Then, she offered to stop working with him if he considered her unqualified because of her own marriage failure.

"Rebecca, it actually helps to know that you have a personal appreciation of marital problems. This is no time to change anything," was Dan's quick reply.

After waiting the few days that Rebecca had requested earlier, Dan had resumed making love to Carole, Phyllis, Nancy, and Claire. To their credit, they did not just enjoy the experience, but did their best to educate him. The focus was on things he could do that would most likely arouse his wife.

The big problem with all of their enthusiastic instruction was that they were coaching him on foreplay. Arlene seemed to shut down completely at the first hint of what she detected as foreplay. The hope was that his new sexual confidence and the noticeable difference in his overall attitude and presence would at some point break through her defenses.

It was in the spirit of their increasing openness and frankness that Rebecca started him on a new path.

"Dan, you need to consider how you want Sarah to start learning about men," Rebecca said as she sat beside his weight machine. The other women had been honoring that as a good time for them to talk.

"I thought Mom had that pretty well arranged that while Sarah stays with her," he pointed out.

"Yes, she's going to have Sean be kind of her guinea pig," Rebecca agreed. "It's great to experiment with someone more her age, but let me ask you this; won't it be embarrassing for her to reveal her complete ignorance to the boy? Might that not keep her from gaining as much as she should?"

"Just what are you suggesting that I do for her?"

"First of all, find some ways to talk to her - very frankly. Openly ask what she knows and what she doesn't know and what she has experienced. Then, take her on a few dates."

"Dates?"

"Sure. Pretend that you are a boyfriend, only one that knows how to treat her royally. Make her feel a bit like a princess. Then, when you talk about sex, she will be more receptive."

"Ah. Set her up for the birds and the bees, huh? Won't she have heard most everything in school?"

"Well, she was kept out of sex ed, but yes, I'm sure she has heard a lot from other girls," Rebecca agreed. "I've seen a number of shy girls, though, who struggle with what they should believe and what they shouldn't. You can be a big help by letting her know what things are true and what aren't."

"So, you think she really is behind other girls her age, huh?"

"From what Julie says, definitely. Oh, there's one other thing, Dan. I think you should let her see you naked before she meets Sean."

"WHAAAAT? Why?"

"Well, think of it this way. She will probably do much more with Sean than you could ever think of letting her do. For instance, I don't think you should let her touch your penis."

"No shit!"

"You probably shouldn't let her see you hard."

"Rebecca!"

"Oh, come on, Dan! How can you even act shocked? It's getting hard in front of me at just the idea of your little girl seeing it. You've been waving your hardon around here for a few weeks, now. It should be no big deal even if it does get hard."

"It just seems scarier with Sarah."

"Yeah, there's such a taboo against family nudity, isn't there?

"There are a couple of other good reasons for you to do a show and tell. First of all, it will help Sarah's confidence a lot. Her cousin Jess will be with Sarah for your vacation. Julie tells me that Jess is at least as uninformed as Sarah, since their mothers are sisters. Think what an ego boost it will be for Sarah if she can explain something that she has already seen."

"I see what you mean."

"The other reason is more negative. Suppose your campaign with Arlene fails and you end up divorced. It would be good if Sarah has one parent she can go to for sexual matters. It would be best if it was her mother, but we know that won't happen if you fail. See what I mean?"

"That's ... a pretty gloomy outlook, isn't it?"

"It is. I'd rather you do it for positive reasons: because you love Sarah and you want to make up for some of what she has been denied. Think of it this way, too, Dan. You have been favoring us women with the sight of your naked body. You want to give that privilege to your daughter, too."

By that time, Dan was on the weight bench, usually his last station, and he was flaccid. With his legs to the side of the machine, Rebecca could not resist. Fortunately waiting until he had put the bar down in the holder, she took just his glans in her fingers and began teasing it.

"Rebecca!"

"My instructions are working, Dan. Do you think I am immune? Do you think I didn't want to jam my hand down my panties when you invited me to that first day?"

It was the competitive feelings that Rebecca had stirred up in Dan that made him stop and think before saying anything else. It occurred to him that she might be testing him. From what she had been trying to tell him, how should he react?

When the answer hit him, he gathered himself so he sounded composed and in charge. "OK, Rebecca. I have three more sets to finish here. You can play with it like that until I'm done. Then, you can get me off."

Rebecca was concerned that she did not feel more guilty. It had been a major step touching him. Now, the urge to do just what he had 'allowed' her to do was almost overpowering.


"You haven't met Brad, have you, Honey? He's staying tonight," Nancy told Rebecca. "I have to pick him up at the airport. Can you stay a little late and meet him?" It was the day after Sean had fallen asleep on the patio while cuddling the girls.

"Sure. I don't sleep much lately. The girls can crash here for a while."

It was probably silly, but Rebecca was glad that the girls wore out and fell asleep before Nancy arrived with Brad. They had agreed that they would not try to keep Nancy's relationships with the men secret from the girls, or so they thought. It was just nice that it had not come up yet.

Brad made a very good impression on Rebecca. "Dr. Sanders, I feel like I know you already. I suspect that you know at least as much about me, too." Having said that, Brad gave Nancy an unapologetic hug and a brief kiss.

"Mr. Welke, right now I don't want to be reminded of the 'Dr.' part. I am feeling particularly unqualified for that lately. 'Rebecca' would be much better. OK with you, Brad?" She emphasized 'Brad'.

"Very OK," Brad said with a laugh. "I guess I won't get to meet those living, breathing genius angel dolls tonight, will I?"

Laughing, Rebecca retorted "If you only knew? Well, I'm sure you do know. I am not anxious for mine to hit full puberty. Yours must be well into it by now."

"Is she ever!" Brad agreed with a shake of his head. "I read a lot about fathers struggling with the sex appeal of their daughters. I can understand that, but anger and frustration are pretty good antidotes to incestuous lust, I'll tell you."

When Rebecca gaped at him, Brad said dramatically "What?? You're a shrink. I thought you talked about this stuff all the time."

"Not until I put you on a couch and charge you ridiculous fees, I don't." The two shared another laugh while Nancy watched with raised eyebrows. "Nancy didn't mention that you were so, uh, glib."

"I tell you, Rebecca, lots of things in my life may not be perfect. But when I get met at the airport by one brilliant, beautiful, sexy woman after another; when I get fed and pampered like some kind of celebrity; when I get ... uh, I mean when..."

" ... when you get fucked half to death," Rebecca finished for him. "You can say it. I've heard the words. I have a pretty good idea what my sexpot aunt does to you."

"SEXPOT? REBECCA!" Nancy protested, much too vigorously.

"Well, anyway," Brad continued, "when all of that happens, you start thinking you can do a lot of things you never did before. You've probably heard this lament lots of times; my ex and I didn't talk and joke like we should have."

Nancy and Rebecca had eaten earlier with the girls, but they sat and talked and nibbled while Brad ate. Afterwards, Nancy asked "Rebecca, can you stay and join us in the hot tub?"

Rebecca could not completely stifle a blush. She knew what that invitation implied. It sounded strangely appealing, but it was way outside her comfort zone. "Thanks, Nancy, but I do have appointments in the morning. Can we come back tomorrow night? Jason's still gone."

"Can I carry one of the girls out to the car for you?" Brad offered.

"Oh, that's a kind offer, Brad, but I'd better say 'no'. If they happen to wake up, it won't be a problem with Nancy or me carrying them. If it's someone they haven't met ... well, thank you, anyway."

Once Rebecca was gone, Brad gave Nancy a serious kiss before saying "You know, if that woman ever becomes available, I could be convinced to forget reconciliation. You might even have to find a replacement."

"I couldn't even be sad about losing you," Nancy answered quickly. "You two could give each other the happiness you deserve."

"I assume she knows about my leg?"

"Of course. She never mentioned it again. Brad, she could be available sooner than you think."

"If she's like me, though, marriage would be the last thing she was interested in after a divorce. Hell, Nancy, this is all just daydreaming."

"So was our 'stable' once upon a time," Nancy pointed out.


Over the months that he had been with the women, Brad could barely justify the rent on his apartment. He only used it when the kids were staying over with him. After seeing how well Brad and Rebecca interacted, Nancy was able to arrange a time when Brad came over right after work, and so did Rebecca. Nancy picked the girls up from school that day and she managed to get Sean there early, as well.

Since she was not sure when Rebecca would arrive, Nancy took on the task of explaining Brad's leg to the girls. Since he did triathlons, he had a prosthesis designed for use in water. She was as proud as could be of their reactions when they met him. There was a lot of curiosity, and she told them to ask Brad all of their questions. There was not a hint of squeamishness or revulsion.

Nancy had a little surprise for Rebecca, also. In collusion with the girls, she had one of Rebecca's more revealing suits standing by. She guessed that Rebecca might try for a one-piece or a more conservative two-piece.

That was, in fact, what happened. Largely because her own suit was border-line pornographic, Nancy was able to browbeat her niece into a bikini that was extremely flattering.

Because the Gang had made sure to introduce Sean to all of the men, Sean and Brad were quite well acquainted. Because Brad managed to get there before her, Rebecca walked out to the sight of a chicken fight. Sean had Teri on his shoulders and Brad had Mike. Probably because of the buoyancy from the water, Brad had no apparent trouble holding up his rider.

He had no trouble, that is, until he noticed Rebecca. Then, he froze, and Teri was able to throw Mike from Brad's shoulders. With much-better-than-normal second-child sensitivity, the sputtering Mike was able to see the reason for her defeat. Brad was still staring at Rebecca.

Dashing from the pool, Mike faced her mother with hands on hips. "Mo-om! You made him stop. Just for that, you have to take my place!" With that, she started towing Rebecca toward the pool.

She, of course, resisted and began protesting. Suddenly, Nancy was in her ear, hissing sternly "Rebecca Tate! If you make that nice man feel bad..." She didn't finish the threat, but Rebecca knew how serious her aunt was because of the use of her maiden name. "Besides," Nancy said much more softly, "Think how thrilled the girls will be if we have a little free for all. Let your hair down and be one of the girls."

She was shaking like a leaf when Brad knelt down and she got on his shoulders. For the sake of the girls, she came up making fierce noises and gestures at Teri, who still sat contentedly astride Sean.

There followed twenty minutes of mayhem punctuated by many squeals. Not all of the squeals came from young throats, either. Both women got to 'fight' atop both men, and when not fighting, the girls were almost a blur of constant motion.

When the exhausted adults sagged onto loungers, Rebecca and Brad were next to each other. He laid his head back and went silent until he heard sniffles from Rebecca. "That's the way families are supposed to be, isn't it?" he said softly.

Sean surprised them all when he answered seriously "Maybe real family doesn't have anything to do with, uh, genetics or marriage or whatever. I can be myself and just relax more with all of you than I ever could at home. I get the feeling that you care more about me, too."

Someday he might learn the consequences of dropping an emotional grenade like that in a group of women. Suddenly, Teri was plastered all over his front in a very un-sisterly position, kissing him for all she was worth. Startled, he glanced at Nancy, who just nodded. Hoping he understood the nod, he wrapped his arms around Teri and rocked back and forth a little.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.