My County, Tis of Mine
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

Now my life was getting very busy. I had to work Saturday's and 2 nights a week after school. When dad was gone I had mom; some days that was wonderful, others it was a constant hassle. The girls were a constant for me. I always wanted to be at their house, it was fun to be nagged by Kathy to get my homework done before I could fuck anybody. Now that Katy was going to school, I loved ragging on her to see her homework. And all of a sudden Marty had started bearing down on her work. All four of us were in bed one night and I proposed that we have a major betting pool. Whatever one of us got the best grades would be king of the bed for a week, their wish would be every body else's command. While Janie was complaining that she took so many more courses than the rest of us, that it just wasn't fair. When we told her she could drop out of the bet, she said, "Just you wait and see!"

I was laying there with a big grin thinking, how can I lose this bet? Katy saw the grin and asked what was so funny? I made a running save and said, "Maybe you should mention this at the next PTA meeting, as a study aid." We all had a good laugh. I'd come back from a date with the girls just feeling great. Three women who just seemed to want to make me happy; it was always so strange to watch Kathy who loved to have me spank her and fuck her ass, suddenly switch to worried mom mode. Lunches had to be made for the next day, it was vital that I take a shower with non scented soap, so I could pass the sniff test when I got home. I was in the shower one day while Kathy was scrubbing my back when I asked her why she was so careful about the smell test.

"Oh Mike, as a mother I wouldn't ever want to lose a son, god knows what would have happened to the three of us without you and your father. Look at me; I had to turn thirty before I had as many brain cells as a 14 year old. Two kids, no skills, no family; now that I know how close I was to hooking, it scares me. You two saved us; I was using my cunt rather than my brain. Now I know your mom wants you; she wants you to never leave home, she wants you in bed; and here you are screwing three bimbos without a care in the world except to make you happy. Why should I add to her stress by having you come home smelling of some other woman? Your mother and I could be friends, I can share you, but can your mother share her own son with another woman? Anyway that's why you go home sweet smelling. If you were spending the night, no way would you get a shower at night, I like the way sex smells on a man." With that I got a soapy squeeze of my dick and a laugh as Kathy stepped out, "Now Rinse"

I needed those showers and clean underwear because every time I walked into the house nowadays mom managed to give me a welcome home kiss, it might be a peck on the cheek but there was always a sniff as I was checked for perfume or sex.

I still wanted to get mom to go down on another gal, and Connie and Karl's mom seemed like the best bets. One Sunday I drove over to Karl's house unannounced, it was a little after 11 and when I rang the doorbell, it was awhile before a obviously flustered Karl came to the door barefoot and just a pair of shorts on! "Ahh, Hi, what you up to?", a good friend, but not a fast thinker.

"You remember, we're going to the pool this afternoon."

"Uhh... , I should have called ... my mom's not feeling good ... Uhh ... I better stay home." And to prove my case, in walks his mom, light robe on, hair messed, definitely bedroom hair, and how sweet, a dried white something or other at the corner of her mouth.

"Well, how are you Mike? What can we do for you today, you boys going somewhere, would you like some lunch?" She didn't sound very sick to me.

It's always sort of fun to twist the knife after it's all the way in. "No thanks Mrs. Peters, Karl was just telling me you don't feel good, I'll let him stay home and nurse you back to health, we can go swimming another day." At least the two of them had the courtesy to blush. "Karl, see you tomorrow, buddy. Mrs. Peters, I'm sure some loving care and bed rest will have you smiling in no time." And I was out the door; I managed to not laugh till I was in my car.

Monday before class, Karl grabbed me, "We gotta talk!"

"Sure, what's up?"

"About yesterday, what you sa..."

"Karl, what I saw didn't bother me, you and I have a lot more in common than you think, after school, we'll go for a ride, so we can talk without being overheard, OK?" I like Karl, but it was still sort of fun to let him stew all day. When the bell rang, we were off, I drove out to a park near the edge of town and we stopped and got a couple of cokes. Taking a deep breath, I dove into the pool, "Karl, we both know what I saw yesterday, before you say anything, listen to me. My mother and I are sleeping together, not all the time, just when my dad is out of town. If it was up to me we would be in bed together every night, but she won't let me. Now let me tell you what I saw yesterday, I saw a couple of people in love with each other who were scared their secret was out. Your "secret" is safe with me, in fact if we could, I would love to double date with you two! I'll bet the two of them would have a lot to talk about! But if they started on us, we could start comparing notes ourselves."

Karl started slow, asking how long we had been 'doing it'. How often, does she like it? Can you do it anytime you want to? And with much verbal mumbling he asked if my mother did anything besides missionary.

Poor Karl blushed when I told him we don't do it, we fuck! But we had been together for the last nine months or so, and yes we do almost everything and boy does she like it, she comes all over the place!

Then I heard how his mom came home a little drunk from an office party and after bedtime got into his bed with him, how scared he was how ashamed she was the next day, the usual, we can never tell anyone and it can never happen again; except that it did and again and within three months mom didn't need a drink to come after her son after lights out. And just two months ago they started admitting that they loved each other and were having sex all the time even in the daylight!

Time for my pitch, I explained a little about my dad not being able to get it up, then I went on how my mom would blow hot and cold. One day, want to do everything, the next, missionary was a begrudging gift. "Now listen to what I'm going to tell you. I've got another woman about our mom's age. I can do anything with her. Why don't I take you over there and the two of us fuck her brains out? If you like what we can do with her I want to set up a date with the four of us. If our mothers learn they are not alone they might get a little looser. Before we go one step farther, take a good look inside of yourself and tell me this; could you watch your mother fuck me and suck my dick and be OK if my mother was doing the same for you? I mean, if you can't there's no sense in even trying."

"Mike you really think they would do that shit in front of each other? You know it took me almost four months to see my mom naked in the daylight."

"I think we can, good looking women like to show off their bodies, sensual women want other people to see their sensuality. I'm going to tell my mom that I want to watch her fuck someone else, that it's one of the ways she can prove her love for me; and I'm going to tell her that I want her to see me fuck another woman so she can see that what we have is love the other stuff is just fun and the fun's good, but the love is so much better."

Well we batted the idea around for a while and decided that next Wednesday, would be perfect for Karl to meet Connie. Then Karl wanted to know if I thought the girl would be available on Wed. "Kurt, this woman is available when I tell her to be available. That's how our relationship works. She's one of those women who need direction and leadership and I'm her leader.

As we were driving back to town I told Karl to start talking up the date and swap thing to his mother. I'm telling you, we do this right we can sit on the couch and play video games while our moms take turns sucking us off! That was a turn on for Karl and sort of rang my bell, but then I'm not into video games.

The next day in school I got Sally in the hall between classes and told her I wanted her to stay away from her house until after seven PM on Wed. Take $200 and do some shopping, circle the dates on the receipts so I remember when I do the bills, remember no more than $200! And tell your mom I'm bringing someone over to meet her right after school, so have her wear something nice. I'll explain it all to you later, now get to class."

When we left school on Wednesday I thought Karl was going to burst before we got to Connie's house. I reminded him in the car, "Now remember, follow my lead, I may spank her or slap her, but, she's mine, not yours, so you can't do any rough stuff. She's going to fuck and suck us, but our mom's do that, so no name calling! She's giving us something we want I don't want her called any names, right?"

Connie had left the garage door open, so I pulled right inside. She must have been watching for us, because the door came down almost before we got out of the car. As we entered the kitchen, Connie was there to greet us with a pitcher of iced tea. She was wearing one of the blouses we had bought, as she walked, the fabric would balloon left or right exposing a lot of tit, in addition the armholes were cut so you were constantly seeing her bra through them. That was paired with a skirt that was a hit in three different ways, short, tight, and slit! With the heels and the stockings Karl fell in love within three steps into the kitchen. It was One Helluva Effect!

I made introductions, "Karl meet Connie, Connie, Karl; Connie, I thought I could bring Karl over and we could show him a few of your best features." Connie just smiled and poured iced tea, if she showed Karl half as much tit as she showed me he must be ready to come in his pants. Connie went to sit between us and I corrected her, "No Connie, come over here and sit on my lap, I love the feel of your soft ass against me." That got a little blush out of her. Now there we were, Connie on my lap, mini skirt almost to her crotch, knees almost touching Karl. "I was telling Karl what a warm loving person you are," as I was talking I slid one hand into her blouse and started gently squeezing one of her boobs through the bra. She through her head back against my shoulder and turned to hide her face in my neck. "No, No, Connie, that's not polite, look at Karl, you can see he likes you." As she turned back to face Karl I had popped the last two buttons on her blouse, now we could clearly see it was a pale blue bra with many lace inserts. "Oh that's a pretty color, do the pants match?" And with my other hand I was spreading her legs. Although she blushed a little I doubt that Connie put up any more resistance than the French did in 1940. "Hey they match, let's see them, come on Connie let's see you in your color coded undies. Karl you help with the skirt, and I'll just slip off this shirt here. Karl was a little fumbly but managed to pull the skirt zipper its full two inches, while I had slid the blouse down and off.

Boy the underwear and nylons were a great investment! Connie was standing between us with a pair of blue panties that might just have well been sprayed on, cut so low on the waist and so high on the legs, you almost forgot they were covering a wanted pussy as you wondered how they stayed up. The matching bra was another of those that emphasized each individual tit so you could actually see breastbone between them, in addition they were cut very low and gave just enough lift that Connie's tits seemed to have a slight upward tilt at the nipples. Connie had one of those figures that showed the definition of her rib cage yet just the trace of a little belly, and of course that all so lovable and spankable ass. I sure didn't love her but I was in full blown lust for that ass! This time the nylons were a soft light gray and held up by a garter belt that matched the undies. I took a step back and softly applauded, "Bravo! Karl is our guest, how about giving him the first kiss?"

As Connie leaned over towards Karl I could see he was frozen in place, we all love to tease a person in an awkward situation, Connie was no different. "I won't bite, unless you ask me too," she said as she reached for his ears and pulled his face in for what turned out to be a very serious kiss. After 10 seconds or so, Karl's arms came up and around Connie's back then they just naturally trailed down to her lace covered ass. Once on that ass he had no choice, he just kept pulling her closer as hand on each cheek.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.