My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

Carol jumped in, "Three, what happened to two"

"Don't worry honey, you didn't miss anything, round three is you helping me fuck your daughter silly, Round two is me watching you make love to your daughter. I'm looking forward to watching you eat your first pussy, listen you don't have to be quiet about it either, just slurp and sloop all over that sweet thing, I like hearing love making! Now how about a coke?"

Carol asked if she could have a 'real drink'. Looking in the mini bar, I found some canned cocktails, "Martini OK?" This canned drink was probably going to cost me $8.00! Damn, but it is not very smart to look cheap on a first date, or first fuck for that matter. Now the three of us were sitting cross-legged on the bed. It was a revelation to look at the two of them, just a few little wrinkles in their stomachs from sitting that way, even Carol with that sleek layer of fat wasn't a roly poly one at all. I don't have to tell you that I didn't spend a lot of time checking out their bellies when I was also looking at two naked pussies sitting in front of me without any apparent embarrassment.

Sally said, well if you're going to get mom a job, what about me?

"No I said I would try to get her a job and I was sure I could get her lovely ass a job, if she remembers who the boss here is, and I mean both in and out of bed. Now you finish that coke and we'll start your job interview. First we'll see how you interact with others. As the two of them lay down I was surprised at how obvious it was that they were mother and daughter. Mom, tits were older and bigger and sagged a little to the side while her daughters were perkier and more upright. Mother was wider in the hips but not that much more than her daughter who if anything was a skinny butted girl. Yet around the eyes and along their chinline there were noted similarities, they both had that extended chin line with a prominent bone going all the way back to the ear, that gave them the appearance of having longer necks than normal and prominent cheek bones. A look I learned to love. While looking down at them I decided that I would have to get them to trim their pussies to look alike, along with the matching underwear that would be a real turn on. I couldn't help but comment, "We have to get a mirrored ceiling, you two look great, side by side!"

That got me a smile fro the two of them as I leaned over Carol to kiss Sally. As I was stretched over momma she grabbed my dick. I knew she was a fast learner. As I let up on my kiss I took Carol's hand off my dick and placed it on her daughter's pussy. "OK mommy, time to make love to your daughter, soon as you make her come with your tongue you can help me fuck her. Now mom and daughter were facing each other and realizing this was the end of childhood, grown up fucking was about to start. It didn't take long to shrug off the last of their old relationship; mom was busy fingering her daughter as she started kissing her daughter, not only on the lips but all over her face. Then it was just a short trip down to the hollow in her daughter's throat, and on to those, oh so nice, teen age tits! Next to dominating a woman, making her my own possession, watching her accepting an ass fuck or a spanking as part of her due, her life style with me, the sight of two women making love is the most erotic. That was my frustration with mom, she would never be mine as long as dad was around, she tried to give, and she just couldn't while he was still alive. Now the girls were unique they accepted my leadership, leadership hell, I was their Sultan! I cold not imagine them refusing me anything in or out of bed with the possible exception of bank robbery or murder. I mean Kathy felt a spanking was part of her sex life.

By now mom had worked her way down to Sally's nice little innie of a belly button. Carol stopped and looked up at me without taking her head off her daughter's stomach, I could see the plea in her eyes but I just gave a soft shake of my head and tossed my head down towards her daughter's crotch. Mom's next stop was right above Sally's pussy, with her cheek in her daughter's pubic hair; she looked at me once more. I just reached out with my tongue and did a slow air lick! That was all it took, Wish I had had a camera to record those first tentative licks along the outside edges of Sally's cunt. I couldn't resist. I took one hand and laying it on the edge of Sally's cunt gently pulled one side to open her puss to her mother's tongue. Mom momentarily looked up surprised, as if she had never thought of opening it up that way. But that was all it took to push her over the edge into full lesbian incest, now she was licking away, within a minute licking had turned into slurping and then she swung around so she could get Sally's legs over her shoulder's and dig her face into that pussy that she was learning to love. I turned to look at Sally, what a happy daughter! A big grin, more I think over the fact that her mother was going down on her than the actual arousal that tongue was causing. I slid up the bed to lie along side of her and whispered in her ear. "I told you it would be fun!"

She reached out and pulled me close, "Can I piss in her face?"

"Not today, but I promise later when we get her completely broken in." As I thought to myself and you will need a little more humility training your self. As I took one of Sally's hands and put it on top of her mother's head. "Today you have to show your mom how best to eat your pussy, remember how Kathy taught you? Tell her when and where to lick, and when to suck, Put the bitch to work!"

Sally took me to heart, she quickly moved her other hand down to momma's head, and grabbing her hair lifted mommy's face up. As I looked down, Carol's face was bathed in cunt juice and siliva and it was a happy face! Dazed? Happy? One thing for sure, this was not going to be the last time Carol ate pussy! "Mom, take long swipes with your tongue, bottom to top, you see my clit?" A nod, "When you get to the top give my clit a good swirl and then repeat, when you feel me start to cum stick a couple of fingers in there and concentrate on my clit with your tongue! You do a good job and I'll make sure Mike doesn't spank you again." Ah, the incentive of pain! Mom dove back in that puss. Not only did she have her tongue deep in her daughter's slit, her whole heart and soul was there too. Sally started to rev up to blast off and I gave her a deep kiss and slid down on the bed to be a little closer to the launch pad. Carol had put a hand up to fondle one of her daughter's tits; I removed it and put it on my dick. I got an almost painful squeeze in response but then mom just held me as she coordinated her tongue and fingers to get her dearest off. It was easy to spot Sally's orgasm; she released mom's hair and stretched out her fingers as if she was trying to break a cramp. Then her arms started vibrating. There is something wonderful in watching a girl give herself over completely to her sexual needs. It's as if an orgasm switches from a release to a junkies need for a fix. When you see it is a joy to behold. If you can convince her you're the only one that can give her that you own her. And I love owning and controlling women! Now Sally was still thrashing around from her big O and I grabbed mom's hair and lifted her off her daughter's cunt.

"Good work mom! Soon you're going to be a great cunt licker." As I was talking I had my other hand buried in Sally, I came out with my fingers drenched in her juices. I moved my fingers under mom's nose and started rimming her nostrils, "Sniff, snort up some pussy juice, I want it in your nose! Tonight you'll sleep smelling your daughter's cunt and realize you're the one that made it smell that way!" You would have thought I was offering the finest Bolivian Blow the way mom snorted up her daughter's juices. "Good girl, now it's time to suck my cock, get it good and wet. I'm not coming in your mouth, get it nice and wet and then you can help me stick it your little baby!" Mom didn't hesitate, down in the depths of a pussy or trying to swallow a dick this was one oral woman! Now she was freebasing on my dick, all the way to the base, huge suction and corkscrewing her mouth as she came up to the head of my dick and return. Ohh this lady had an interesting past! I looked up at Sally, she was watching with a 'What Me Worry' grin on her face. In no time I was ready to go again. Mom was a hell of a fluffer. "Well Carol, you got me so hard, how shall we fuck your daughter?"

No hesitation, "The way you did me, not in the ass, but the Tee thing, that way I can play with both of you!" Once a mother, always... , in no time, mom had swung Sally's shoulders over at a 45 degree angle and while up there gave her daughter a big kiss, a loving sharing kiss, acknowledging that the three of us were partners in her daughter's soon to be fuck. As I slid down into place mom hurried to grasp my dick and bring it to her daughter's pussy. As she fed my dick into her daughter she pulled Sally down that last extra inch so I could get all the way in. I made a mental note, that she moved her daughter rather than ask me to move. Now Carol slid up along side of her daughter, with a hand on our joining and her mouth next to her daughter's tis she made my day. "Now Sally I want you to fuck our new daddy, from this moment on we belong to him, make sure you make daddy happy!" The last words were punctuated by her fingers going from my dick to Sally's clit and back as she started sucking on her daughter's tit. Between me and her mom, Sally was going to the top floor in no time at all. Sally was tossing her head from side to side but still had time to reach down to try and touch me. As long as she thought I was responsible for her orgasm I was willing to accept her adoration. Watching Sally cum along with her mothers loving fingers was enough to get me off right after she came. I even think mommy had a little mini O as she made her daughter explode. Now we were all trying to catch our breath. I was resting on the crook of my arm, lying on my side; Carol's head was just above her daughter's pussy looking directly at my prick disappearing into Sally's cunt. Sally was also on her side looking down at her mother and I. Her head slowly stopped moving from side to side and she reached down to caress the back if her mother's head. Mom mistook Sally's hand for direction and rolled her head down to lick both her daughter and myself. Oh, too much! Sensory overload! Carol jumped, I jumped and when my dick popped out mom dove on it. Hard to believe, but I pushed her mom off my dick, just too much sensation. I saw the hurt look in mom's face and explained that it wasn't her, it was my dick's nerve centers, begging to be allowed to rest for a little bit. We all had a little laugh and just laid there too happy and sated to move for a while. I was so sensitive that Carol's breath was almost too much to bear.

We all lay unmoving for 15 minutes and then it was time to clean up and head home. Carol scored the mini bar for another $8.00 canned cocktail as we showered and got dressed. As we were leaving the room, I noticed the girls had taken all the amenities out of the bathroom. Well, I guess I should be happy they didn't take the towels! When we got down to the garage the girls pulled me into a group hug. Carol said, "I meant it, you could be our new daddy. That was really something! Maybe I could meet your other friends?"

"Mother," that was Sally, shocked, or pretending to be over her mom coming on so strong.

"I don't know about the friends, I'll have to talk to them, but I will talk to my dad about a job for you, what about you Sally, you want some part time work?" Funny, that got a slow nod out of sally, another lazy bimbo! If her mother hadn't been there I'm sure she would have told me that she was much too young to be wasting her time on a job. One last group kiss and into our separate cars and on our way. I was home by 9:30 and was smart enough to call and tell mom I was running a little late.

Then it was yes mom, no mom, no I had something earlier, yes a sandwich would be nice. What with all the talk about my study date it wasn't until the next day I got to talk to dad. I called him at noon at his office and we decided to meet at the Burger Bar right after my last class. Dad had a decaf coffee and I had a coke. Mrs. Olson came around from the counter as soon as she had a break to ask if there was anything we needed. Dad told her we were just stopping in on the way home and I've been meaning to stop by and tell you what a good job you've been doing, sales are up, place is spotless and I noticed that the turnover in help is way down, congratulations on a great job"

"Thank you, I've got a good crew."

"Well good leaders make for good crews, I am so glad my son recommended you for the job. He was right you are a good manager" Mrs. Olson nodded her thanks to me and went back to work. Dad pointed out to me what Mrs. O had done there, there was no need for extra cleaning, just because we came in, the crew was happy and working well together and Mrs. O was doing her manager's job plus keeping an eye on the line all the time. "See how well this works with the right crew? When you start looking at the books, you don't only look for shortages, when you see sales and profits are up, go to the store and learn what they're doing, see if you can find a way to transfer their work habits to another store. By the way, did you see the way she looked when I said you recommended her? You might want to try some of that sometime!"

'What, really..."

"Oh yeah, everyone likes to sleep with the boss once in a while, somebody like her, the opportunity comes up, do her for the fun of it, I'm pretty sure she'd be very thankful. Hey she's a nice older lady, who knows what she'd do with her clothes off?"

Then it was my turn to tell dad about Sally and her mom. It turned into a strange conversation in a burger bar. Dad asked a lot of questions about ages, bodies, looks., education, things like, "I mean are they presentable, would you bring them home to have dinner with your mom?" Then he would ask did they like sucking, doing this doing that, swallow, gulp, did they enjoy the spankings and so on. All the while wholesome America ate their burgers and drank their cokes. Sub teens and their mothers were babbling all around us while my dad asked if I thought that Sally would like a good ass fuck. I told him I hadn't tried yet but she seemed to accept the concept, I mean she enjoyed watching her mother's asshole explored by my dick.

Dad came up with a plan, he told me to call one of the men he had introduced me to when I was signing signature cards at the bank. Have him run a credit check on them. Let's see what we've got here? Two days later we had an interesting dossier on the Underhill's. They had remortaged their house to finance their life style; they were occasionally late on several credit cards and were carrying large balances. As dad showed me the numbers he keep showing me what was going on here. They're just spendthrifts look at the charges, so much stupid shit! Eating out all the time when they have no money, look at the clothing stores! Now, here's what we are going to offer them, you explain it to them. If they say yes, you'll bring them to my office and we'll hold an audition.

That night at dinner, dad told mom that I wouldn't be home until late for the next two nights. "I've got a special project that I want Mike to learn about."

Mom fretted over my homework but dad reassured her that he would give me next Saturday off to get caught up. That day at school I grabbed Sally and gave her my cell phone and had her call her mother to tell her that I wanted to talk to the two of them after school, just explain it's abort a possible job. When I loaded Sally into my car after school, I saw Marty giving me a hard look. Oh boy, have to get that straightened out!

When we got to Sally's house mom had put out some cookies and snacks. Mom grabbed me for a big kiss; I was starting to learn that it is hard to mix sex and business. Dad had coached me on how to present this so I just about quoted him word for word. "I talked to my father and told him about the two of you. Our organization may have a position for you. My dad has authorized me to offer you a job, contingent on his final approval." I could see they were ready to interrupt. "No, hold on; let me tell you what we're talking about. We deal with a lot of clients, vendors, federal and state offices; there are conventions, sales meetings, out of town trips with various groups. We are looking for a couple of hostesses. It's a public relations sort of thing. You would try to make various people or groups comfortable. There would be no direct selling but of course, you would always remember who was paying you and promote our various companies. It involves a small base pay with bonuses based on how happy your clients are, because a happy client is a buying client. In addition, there would be tips from the clients. It would be up to you to report those to the IRS. There would be a limited amount of calls, perhaps twice a month to as high as three times a week. Whether you worked or not your weekly retainer would still be paid." As I was talking, Sally was all a grin, thinking of her life of glamour. Her mother was smarter; I could see her getting angry.

"You want us to be whores! Well let me tell..."

"No" I stood up as I out yelled her, "no one wants hookers, they're a dime a dozen, we can get bimbos in bikinis to give blow jobs in closets, that's not a big deal, what's tough to find are intelligent women who can talk to men, be nice to them have a drink with them and always remember to plug our companies and services. You like a man you meet, he offers you money or gifts, that's all your business. My father was very specific, if these are the kind of women who are constantly asking for money, they can't work for us. The salary is $200.00 a week that's the base whether you work or not. In addition if you take the job there will be a clothing allowance. I will take the two of you shopping for appropriate clothing. We'll start with 5 or 6 new outfits and increase it as needed."

"Are we going to be fucking strangers? What's going on here?"

"Now listen, one last time, I know where to get whores, we don't want whores. I told my father about the three of us." Insert appropriate gasps that I would fuck and tell. "Stop acting silly, we all know what we did together last week ands all three of us not only had a good time but we know the other two did also. If I hadn't told my dad, I doubt I'd be offering you a job as a switchboard operator! We want to pay you to make our clients happy, what you do besides that is up to you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.