My County, Tis of Mine - Cover

My County, Tis of Mine

Copyright© 2009 by peterbeater

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When your family owns a poor county, you own a lot more than things

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mother   Son   Daughter  

I woke up at 7 AM and showered again even though I had showered before I left Kathy's. I really dressed carefully; I didn't know what was going to happen at our family talk and felt I better try to make a good impression. Between my mother and father I was all confused about what I was supposed to be or do in relation to mom, dutiful son or lover.

When I got downstairs it was obvious that mom and dad had had a long talk before I got there. Mom's eyes were a little red, pretty sure she had been crying and dad looked pissed. I poured myself some cereal and sat down. "Good morning"

Mom was very short, "Eat your cereal, your father has something he wants to say to you."

"Oh shit, how bad is it going to be, mom never says "your father" Now I wasn't even hungry, but I figured I better shovel it down or somehow I would be in more trouble. I quickly finished my cereal and took the bowl to the sink and then into the dishwasher.

As I sat down, dad started," Your mother and I have had a long talk about the way you talked to her the other day" Here it comes "We think we've been unfair to you. Now you know, I have, and your mother has accepted, an unusual life style. I firmly believe that men should not be limited to just one mate. I didn't say wife, I mean I'm not a candidate for monogamy, your mother and I discussed this, long before we married and its because she accepted, no embraced this concept that we've been together so long. Now, we haven't recently been 100 percent honest with you. I have in the last eighteen months been having heart problems. The doctors here and in New York have all agreed that there is no surgery that will really fix my problem; they say my arteries are such that a transplant is a waste of time and effort. Now I've been busy trying to get my, no our house in order. I'm transferring a lot of stuff into your account and into some trusts for you. I depend on you to take care of your mother if I die. She will be dependent on you for her daily expenses. I'm sure you will not let her down on this. Later today we will talk more about the money and your future, but we'll do that alone.

Now let's talk about the three of us; last year when this heart thing came up, your mother and I had a long talk about her future without me. At that time she told me that she wanted you to take my place in this house. We discussed it again last night and we are still in agreement that you are the best caretaker of your mother. In the past your mom and I have been hinting at what your future would be like and after the argument you and your mom had last week, we've realized that was wrong. We were in effect teasing you, not deliberately but we both just glossed over teenage sexuality. You were right; we were talking about you sharing your mother's bed, after I'm gone. Well, with the heart and the various meds, I'm sort of gone from that bed anyway" More sniffles from mom, me, I was too busy trying to figure out where this was going to really realize what my dad was saying.

"Now here is what I have decided is best for our family, I want you to start spending at least two night a week with your mother"

My mind finally started to comprehend the words my ears had been hearing. 'My dad was dying, I was going to sleep, no fuck my mother I had won the lottery, my dad was going to die. I was going to fuck my mother, I was going to be rich, my dad was dying' All of this was going through my head at once, the one thing for sure was that my dick had latched on to the fact that I was going to fuck my mother. Tell me sex isn't half mental; last night I had part of a three girl orgy, I had left there drained, if anything my balls were almost on vapor lock, now here I was, less than 12 hours later and my dick was screaming, unleash me, I'm ready, PUT ME IN COACH.

"UN dad, I mean what..."

." No, don't interrupt, I'm not done yet. You will have to remember that your mother is always your mother. What goes on in bed is between the two of you, I'm sure that neither of you will have any sexual complaints" My mother blushed and so did I after I realized that he was saying that mom was good in bed and in addition he had apparently had reports on me from the girls. "Outside of the bedroom you will never embarrass her or me. In addition, I would prefer that you have your ... dates ... when I'm on the road. Later on, when we all get more accustomed to this arraignment, perhaps we'll become more accommodating to all of us. Now, I have to go out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Tuesday afternoon, that's going to give you two a couple of days to get used to each other. I've told your mother to show you all the love and devotion she has shown me. Now listen Mike, understand that we are doing this because your mother has grown used to a certain sexual satisfaction level and not to just make your dreams come too. You have to do your best to make her happy and I know she will do all she can to satisfy you. Now Doris, you have anything you want to say to Mike?"

Mom was worrying a Kleenex in her hands and was really looking for words, "I'm concerned that you are only thinking about the sex, I'm warning you, I am not as piece of ass! You're my son and I love you as a son, I'm going to try to love you as a lover too. You, your dad, and I have to always remember this is incest. If you can't handle it, if your dad and I can't handle it, we'll have to stop. If we stop it will be over forever. This is too big to be an on, off thing. You've got all day today and tomorrow to decide. But once you do; remember it's going to be forever.

A real test of your age is to try and have an open conversation about fucking your mother; in the daylight, over breakfast, with your father there, one part of me wanted to fall through a hole in the floor, another wanted to scream yes, now! In addition I had another 100 options roaring through my mind. I stuttered out some sort of generic yes," I love you mom, I want to love and hold you, and you could never be just a piece..."

Dad broke in, "You don't have to decide until tomorrow, let us know then. Now come into the office I want to talk business."

As I stood up, I realized what a hard on I had, so did my mom, at least I think I caught the start of a smile before she caught it.

When we sat down in his office dad started with, "Did you see anyone at the burger bar that we could make a manager? I Had Nome arrested yesterday for theft and embezzlement."

"Best person I saw there was Mrs. Olson", and then I told him what I had seen as I watched her

"OK I agree, that's who I had put in charge temporarily, now, get in the car, go see her, take her off to the side, here's the compensation package, money, bonus insurance, so on. If she says yes, announce to the crew that you have appointed her the new manager and come back here, we have lots to talk about."

Mrs. Olson was shocked that I was telling her she was a full time boss. I could see that she didn't think I really had the power to do anything. I assured her of my power by telling her the salary, bonus program and the insurance benefits. Then I went from station to station telling everyone that Mrs. O was the new manager and with one or two I had to make sure that they understood that if she fired them they would stay fired. As I left, I gave Mrs. O my home number to call, just in case.

Back at the house, dad sat me down and started telling me all about business, business in general and our businesses in particular. I goat an hour on the fast food business, two hours on the car business and another two hours on banks and the other various business. I was shocked when he got done telling me what the family owned. I knew we were well off but I was stunned at how really well off we were. I never did find out if dad was a crook, had know a lot of crooks or what? An awful lot of his information was about how people steal in our business. I had just seen the tip of an iceberg at the fast food store, and when he talked about the new car dealerships; remember, our inventory is on wheels! Then a quick rundown on how the trade in game worked; how good trades somehow got fixed up off the books and ended up as a wife's car for some manager. Then there were the kickback schemes in financing, and the parts business, how the body shop people would order new panels and repair the car and then sell the panels somewhere else. And the repair work that was done for cash, and so on, same sort of thing at the feed and seed mill, the hardware store. And then we went into how his bankers tried stuff, sweetheart loans, overvalued properties and on and on. By 6 PM my head was reeling.

As we were finishing up for the day, he got very serious, "Now listen, I'm telling you about the bad guys so you have a small idea of what to look for. I wouldn't have burdened you with this so soon but the heart thing scares me, it's a time bomb, maybe next week, maybe ten years, so I'm trying to tell you as much as I can. Next week I'll be arraigning for you to start meeting some of the better managers so they know you have my blessing. No playing for you this summer, I'll want you working a couple of weeks in the dealerships, in all departments, sales, service, parts. Body shop, same at the stores and the mills. You know the drill you just say yes sir and do what you're told, just watch, and any questions, ask me after work."

Now tomorrow, I want you to show up early at the burger bar and ask Mrs. O about her days off, if she needs it tell her to take the day off and you take her shift. Remember, we want her working for us, not for the money. She needs more people, Call Mr.D; he always seems to have some kids who want a job. Hey what about that Sally you're seeing on the side, maybe she wants some money ... or her mother?" I was not surprised that dad knew a lot about my private life.

"New lets talk about your mother, She is really not too happy about sleeping with you while I'm still around. I've just hit a stage in my life where your mom doesn't do it for me and I can't take the pills. Now while I'm still here it is going to be important to your mother that you be very nice to her out of bed. She is frightened that you will take her for granted because of the sex. You'll just have to keep reassuring her by your actions, hold the door for her, help her with her coat, and tell her how nice she looks, not sexy, nice! Later on when things have settled and you own all the checkbooks and credit cards you will be surprised at how pliable she will become once she knows there is only one guy in charge.

"Now I know I've thrown a lot at you in one day, why don't you go out and see the girls but be back early because I want you at the burger bar by 7 AM."

I really enjoyed hearing my father talk about business, as he talked I could understand why he was a success, he loved the idea of making money, more than the money. But then when he switched to talking about me and mom having sex and he was in the same conversational tone I was embarrassed, hell I couldn't have that conversation about any girl without being self conscious, and then to have your father talking about sex between you and your mother; well I had a lot of growing up to do before I could get used to that. I was glad to get out of the house and called Kathy's to be sure someone was home; Kathy picked up on the second ring. When I told her I was on the way out, she told me the girls were in town with some friends but she could call them and have them home in a half hour. I told her not to bother, as I would just as soon have some time alone with her.

When I walked in Kathy was in a sheer nightgown, basically a see through with a few double panels in strategic locations, as she kissed and hugged me I could tell she was fresh from the shower. "Well, this is a pleasant surprise, you know if you're going to come out at all different time we could make sure that there is always someone here for you, I'd hate to think that we'd miss an opportunity with you." Now this was the difference between Kathy and her family and my mom. Kathy was very happy to try and make me happy and then my mother was worried about how I'd feel about her when we had sex. Kathy was worried about how much I enjoyed the sex when we had some!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.