Accept No Substitute - Cover

Accept No Substitute

Copyright© 2009 by Bakerman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Younger man, older woman recipe for action since time began. Oh and what action.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Group Sex  

Next morning I was still in bed at 10:00AM with a hard on that just would not go away. I had sent a message to my best friend about yesterday but he didn't believe me. Just thinking about Lynn was keeping me hard and I sure hoped I could get with her again before I had to head back home to my father. The idea of plugging my mother had faded back to fantasy status as even I didn't believe she would ever go for it. Little did I know?

Mom had left earlier to meet Lynn for a morning of shopping so I had the place to myself but I didn't want to jerk off hoping to save my semen for another session with Lynn. Finally I dragged myself out of bed and had a shower and cooled my lust down by several degrees.

Meanwhile in another part of town a plan was being put in motion that would give my lazy day an amazing finish.

Lynn and Suzy were at the mall shopping and also checking out the salesmen in various menswear stores and had decided to take a break and were currently in a cafe having coffee and toast. The bread wasn't the only thing feeling the heat as Lynn began grilling Suzy about her fantasy guy, her purely for sex fantasy guy.

Suzy ummed and ahead at Lynn's questions so Lynn lobbed a grenade idea about a younger guy. Suzy shied away from that idea because younger guys reminded her of her son and she couldn't imagine a younger guy wanting her. Lynn continued with the discussion until she got a begrudging acceptance from Suzy that a young, virile stud could be exactly what she needed to shake off the divorce blues.

Now that that was on the table Lynn dropped the big one and told Suzy about yesterday afternoon, about how she had seduced her son and had spent a glorious afternoon of sexual bliss as they had sex in different rooms and a variety of positions. Younger guys are the best in Lynn's view because they just keep going and going and have no hang-ups.

Suzy still wasn't 100% sure that she could turn on a younger man but Lynn explained how she had seen me taking a "happy snap" with my phone cam as Suzy was bending over and trying on her new shoes. Lynn also told Suzy that she had come over to see if she wanted to see her new place but when she saw her son's erection and reaction had decided to take advantage of the situation and see if she could seduce a younger man and get him in her bed.

Lynn's lurid tale of afternoon delight was topped off by the whole motherfucker scenario and how quickly he had gone along with it. Suzy was curious but cautious about committing to anything but Lynn told her that it happens a lot these days as families break up and look for someone they know for comfort. Suzy could feel the wetness between her legs as she imagined everything her friend told her.

Lynn had a plan if Suzy was prepared to go along, and she agreed. Lynn would get her stud to come over that evening and while she got him worked up in the lounge room Suzy would be in the bedroom resplendent in some lingerie, at an appropriate time Lynn would bring the stud into the bedroom, now if Suzy wanted to back out she could exit via the connecting bathroom otherwise if Suzy wanted to go through with it she would be on the bed and ready for action.

Once that was settled it was off for some serious shopping.

Lynn called me later that afternoon and invited me over that evening, oddly enough my mother called almost straight after to tell me she would be home late and not to wait up for me. I told her I would be going out for a while and would see her in the morning.

Like most guys who are sure they are going to be getting some tail as soon as they are through the door I didn't even bother dressing up just a clean t-shirt, a pair of loose fit jeans and no underwear. Even my shoes were slip on moccasins for easy removal. I at least had a shower and shave and applied some body wash to smell nice.

I took my time wandering over to Lynn's enjoying the fading glow of a perfect summer day. I didn't want to get all sweaty just walking, I was hoping to get in a lather later. I ran a whole host of sexy scenarios through my head as I walked and nearly went right past Lynn's house. Porch light on, even the front door was unlocked so I went straight in. Lynn heard me and told me to get comfortable on the sofa and she would be right out.

Wow, what a knockout, Lynn was dressed in a dark green silk, sheath dress. It wrapped across her boobs and was held in place by two clips on the right hand side, one under her arm pit and the other just above her right hip. The dress was split to the floor so her stocking encased leg could slide effortlessly from within every time she took a step.

This was one of her dance outfits and she put on quite a show in removing it for me, lots of slow seductive bends and stretches then she grabbed the right side of the dress with her left hand and as she did a spin move the dress came away, she continued the move and wrapped the dress around her like a robe. Although it happened at speed I was still able to catch a glimpse of the lingerie she had on underneath.

Lynn continued the dance only now she used the dress like a matador's cape moving forward before fading back always twirling the material so I could never focus on one part of her body for any length of time. Her lingerie was a fabulous shade of green which combined with her pale skin and natural red hair had my cock fit to burst.

Now Lynn dropped to the floor and crawled towards me like some erotic cat using long slow movements to cross the room to sit at my feet. She removed my shoes and tugged at the legs of my jeans. I lifted my arse from the sofa so he could pull them down. While I pulled my t-shirt over my head she removed her bra so as my vision cleared the neck of the T there were two gorgeous breasts wobbling in front of me.

Lynn was standing with legs apart, bending at the waist presenting her boobs to me. They hung like two creamy balloons topped with pinkish rosebud nipples that stood out hard and proud. I of course mashed the two together and then jammed both nipples in my mouth at once. Eyes closed I savoured the weighty feel of each fleshy melon as I slobbered like a dog over as much exposed skin as I could.

She pulled away and slowly squatted lowering her boobs until she could wrap them around my cock. Slippery with my saliva Lynn jiggled while I pumped my cock into her cleavage for a superb titty fuck. Next she stood and did a semi twirl so she was now facing away from me, again she spread he legs and bent over to grab her ankles, this left her arse right in my face, two more globes of pale flesh split by a line of emerald green fabric, I needed no invitation here and I was soon nose deep in her butt again finding extra jobs for my tongue to perform.

I reached between her legs to rub her pussy through the lacy green fabric covering my ultimate destination. The sense of touch is vastly underrated during sex but everywhere my hands roamed they found a new feel as they moved from bare skin, to silk stocking covered legs to satin and lace panties. All this I took in while my nose was still buried in her butt and my tongue was lapping at the fleshy folds of skin covering her pussy.

I had about all I could take so I stood up and began dry humping her arse sliding my cock along her butt crack for a few minutes then I reached in and bending my cock down slipped it between her legs and continued humping her rubbing my cock into the satiny gusset of her panties.

If I had been paying closer attention I might have seen a slight movement near the doorway leading to the bedroom. Lynn might have also been worked up from all this sexual stimulus but she a least knew what was going on so she suddenly stood and gripped my cock in her hand and led me to the bedroom.

Because Lynn was in front of me it wasn't till she stepped to the side did I realise that there was someone else on the bed. I stood there jaw dropped stupid as it took me several seconds to process the fact that the lady on the bed, dressed in similar but black lingerie to Lynn was in fact my mother.

The silk of her stockings made a quiet whispering noise against the black satin sheets as she slid snake like from the bed and using that smooth catwalk stride came towards me. But I was wrong as she wrapped her arms around Lynn. Lynn used one of her hands to push me onto the bed before joining my mother in a passionate embrace.

Woo who, some girl-on-girl action so I got comfortable on the bed and really tried not to think about how hard my cock was now. So hard it actually hurt but I blocked it out as I watched the two women make out.

I thought of her as Suzy because Mom was weirding me out at the moment. Suzy stood facing the bed; Lynn got behind Suzy and undid her bra letting it fall to the floor. This was the first look at my mother's titties since I was very little. They had a little sag but still had great shape. Her skin was pale gold and I also noticed no tan lines which suggested she sunbathed naked when I wasn't around. I would have so been peeking from a window when I was younger if I had known this.

Lynn lifted a boob in each hand and gently massaged them. Her hands let the flesh dip and slide before catching it again bringing the nipples in range of fingers so she was able to pinch and pull them until they stood stiff. Suzy ground her butt into Lynn's mid section the satin and lace underwear making a whispered hiss as they rubbed together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.