Adam Comes to Visit - Cover

Adam Comes to Visit

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kristen's nephew, Adam, comes to visit and has a wonderful time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Kristen:

Well, I've got him poised to shove his really beautiful, pink cock into me and am I ready. I'm really turned-on being naked with a guy less than half my age whose cock tastes so nice and fresh. Ah, it was sliding in now and I must say, it felt wonderful. I wish I'd been my nephew's first but this would have to do.

He was rubbing my breasts as we fucked and I was flexing my pelvic muscles, squeezing tight to give him a real tug when he pulls back. Oh that felt delicious.

We were enjoying our lovemaking when Adam said, "Oh, god, I'm about to cum. Oh, uhh, UHH, UHH, uh,." I felt his warm juice spurt into me, oh, I love it whenever guys cum deep inside me.

"Just leave it deep inside, Adam. Keep it in. Mmm, that's so nice."

I could feel his cock shrink a bit, though it stayed fairly firm, another plus for younger guys.

"I want to give you oral sex, I want you to cum with my tongue in you, okay?" he asked softly.

What a nice nephew.

So, Adam lowered himself down and got his head between my knees. Have I said that cunnilingus is my favorite pastime? Oh, I love a man's tongue in my pussy.

He began just the way I like; kissing and licking around my inner thighs well before he gets to the main target. He was also tracing a finger along the thigh opposite of the one he's licking. Nice. As he worked closer, Adam ran his tongue all the way around the area between my thighs and labia, oh, this is so nice, just teasing me with his tongue.

"Mmm, that's nice Adam."

Then, for a few seconds, I didn't feel him at all. Nothing. Now, there was the barest touch of his tongue directly in the center of my pussy lips. Oh, that was electric, just the barest touch. Oh, Adam, is, at seventeen, better than most. He began to stroke his tongue up and down my very wet slit (I am laying in a fairly large wet spot on my sheets, a nice mix of Adam's cum and my love juices) sending tingly jolts up through my body.

Adam:

This was the happiest moment in my entire life. I'd just made love to my beautiful aunt who I've lusted over ever since I could get a hard-on (practically forever) and now I'm kissing her very pretty pussy. Oh, heaven. And I was getting a hard-on again.

I put my lips to her pussy and darted my tongue in and out as I began sucking gently on her labia. God, she is juicy with our lovemaking and I'm probing her in and out faster and faster with my hardened tongue.

"Mmm, oh, do that, Adam, do that," she groaned.

I couldn't believe that I was turning this older woman on. I was sure she'd had many lovers and here I was, just beginning, and she's liking what I'm doing.

Her hips began to move around as she let out little moans every once in a while. I widened my mouth out to take in more of her pussy. By now, my face was drenched as I continued to suck, lick and tongue her pussy. I moved my lips to her clit and slipped a finger in her as she continued to press towards me.

"Adam, blow a little on my clit. Little puffs of air."

Never heard of that before so I did just that. Each little puff, she jumped and let out a moan. So, I sucked some and blew some and I knew she was loving this.

Suddenly, I feel her tense.

"Oh, god, oh, god, suck, oh, I'm ... OOH, OOH, UHH, UHH, OHH, OH, oh, so good, sooo good."

WOW, I made an older woman cum. She had her hands down gripping my head pulling my face into her wonderful pussy.

"Oh, Adam, that was wonderful. You are a wonderful lover."

I crawled up and we fell into each other's arms and lay there some time just feeling happy and contented.

"You were great, Adam. I'm glad we did this."

"Oh, Aunt Kristen, I'm so happy, god, I've never dreamed we would be doing this but it's wonderful."

"Maybe when we're like this, you can just call me Kristen."

"Oh, sure, I'm sorry. Kristen."

I lay there tracing my hand over her body, "You have a beautiful body, Kristen, and I love every bit of it." I ran my finger down the lips of her pussy and she opened her legs for me to slide my finger inside.

She was rubbing my stomach and down to my cock when she said, "God, Adam, you're hard again."

"Yeah, what guy wouldn't be? Are you too tired to make love again?"

"Mmm, that would be nice. How about me on top this time?"

"It was my former girlfriend's favorite position. Mine, too, actually."

"Why did you like it, Adam?"

"Oh, she could really get me deep inside her and she liked to kind of twist herself around on me. It really felt good."

With that, my aunt (oops, Kristen) got up on her knees, said something about getting me good and hard, bent over and started sucking me. God, for a few minutes, I'd forgotten how wonderfully she uses her mouth and tongue to give head. She's a master and I'm all hers, forever, I hope. I don't ever want to go home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.