Talis - Cover

Talis

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kelly is a sixteen year old girl trapped in a boy's body. As if that wasn't bad enough, Kelly's parents want their son back, her boyfriend is married, and now aliens have attacked the Earth. Sometimes life really sucks.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Science Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

"We should have gone back," I whispered.

"Hmmm?" Christian sighed, almost asleep.

"To Los Angeles," I said. "We should have gone there just to make sure."

"Kelly," my husband yawned, "it's almost midnight."

"They could still be alive."

"No." Christian turned in the dark and hugged me. "They couldn't."

"You don't know," I said. "I saw on the TV today, they found three people in Chicago. They were in a basement eating rats."

"You shouldn't watch that stuff."

"There's nothing else to do." I frowned.

"You could always go back to school."

"And be the only married girl in tenth grade?" I asked sarcastically. "Let them put me in gym class with the boys?"

"Hmph, you'd like that, huh?" Christian chuckled and he snuggled up against me nicely, sliding his hand over my tummy, beneath my thin nightie.

"I could find a job maybe," I said. "Like at the mall or something."

"Yeah, that's a good idea," he murmured into my hair. "You should look around."

"Are you sure?" I asked him, stretching my arms and reaching for the headboard of our new bed.

Stretching felt good and I even pointed my toes as Christian's hand went higher, finding my small tits and he pinched the left one gently. I wasn't tired at all and I knew Christian was wide awake now, all he ever needed was a little push and I'd gotten pretty good at that. He probably thought this was his own idea and I smiled to myself.

"I'm sure, baby." Christian pinched my nipple harder and I arched my back off the mattress for him. "You need a job to keep you out of trouble."

"Ha!" I laughed and then gasped as he tugged my nipple hard, pulling my hot flesh taut. "Do you want to tie me up again?"

"Your hands?" Christian asked and I nodded against his cheek and lips.

"My legs too," I whispered. "Up high, like last time."

"You like that stuff, don't you?"

"Yeah." I swallowed hard and I'd never thought about it before, not until after we'd gotten to Denver a couple weeks before.

Christian tied my hands to the headboard, to the big round knobs at either side of it, so that my arms were stretched wide apart. He used some ugly neckties I'd bought just for that, ninety-nine cents each in a red tag clearance bin, and my husband had thought I'd been crazy at the time. He pushed my legs up and tied them the same way. It felt uncomfortable as my knees were touching my shoulders and my legs were spread so wide that the tendons in my thighs ached. I liked it though. I liked it a lot and I was already hot inside and out, my girlish cock straining in my panties for release and my nipples throbbing with excitement.

"Are you okay?" Christian asked me and the bedside lamps were on now. It was midnight.

"Yeah," I breathed.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, sitting on his knees close to my upturned ass, stroking my thighs slowly.

"Spank me," I told him, lifting my head as best I could to see his brown eyes. "With the belt, okay?"

"Kelly..." Christian sucked his top lip and then nodded.

"Good." I smiled at him. "Yeah."

Christian enjoyed some of this, but not all of it. I wasn't even sure if I enjoyed it as much as I told him I did, but it made me feel better. He used his leather belt, his old one because it was soft and supple. He doubled it over in his fist, spanking my panty covered ass with slow, deliberate strokes.

"Ummm ... uh ... yeah..." I moaned, breathing through my nose mostly, gasping sometimes, but Christian never spanked me very hard. Not like my dad used to.

"You're alright?" he asked.

"More," I breathed. "Harder ... Call me a faggot too..."

"No."

Christian spanked me a little harder, but he wasn't going to call me names. My ass burned from the belt, the tension building with every stroke and I made a perfect target like that. I could see his cock hard for me as it bobbed and weaved with his movement. He knelt naked and flushed, spanking me with sharp stinging slaps to punctuate our breathing.

"I'm a cocksucker," I whispered, closing my eyes tightly. "I'm a sissy faggot. I'm a boy, not a girl. Queer bastard ... Faggot ... Pansy homo..."

"Enough!" Christian stopped and I realized I'd started crying and I blinked at him.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked. "I like it."

"I don't." Christian tossed the belt to the floor. "You're not any of those things, Kelly."

"I know."

"It won't bring your parents back," he sighed, putting his hands on my butt and massaging me, feeling the heat left there by his belt. "You don't have to feel guilty about what happened."

"I don't."

"Then what is it?" Christian asked me gently. "Tell me. Talking will work better than this, I promise."

"I don't know." I took a deep breath and my penis was going soft, even though his hands felt really good.

"Yeah, you do."

Christian had moved close to me again, squeezing my ass through the thin white cotton; his thumbs came together, rubbing my balls. He'd have to rip my panties soon, it was the only way to get them off now that I'd been bound to the headboard. We were both ready for it too. He lowered his face to my crotch, licking and kissing my cock and balls and anus through the thin fabric between us. My asshole quivered beneath him and my leg muscles were drawn tight as I strained against my bonds helplessly. God! I loved this, if he only he would play the role I wanted him to.

"Tear them," I breathed and Christian sighed, knowing I wasn't ready to talk just yet.

He took a bit of cotton in his teeth, biting to make a small hole and then using his fingers to widen it with a soft ripping sound. He tore them completely and his tongue quickly found my vulnerable asshole. Christian licked and kissed me, making me gasp with delight and forget everything else but our lovemaking. His nose pressed against my balls while he sought to worm his tongue past my tight sphincter. I wanted to hold his head and feel his thick black hair under my fingers, but I was caught and bound and I enjoyed that part of it as well.

Christian ate my ass for a long while, as if punishing me with pleasure for the things I wanted him to do and say. My pretty penis had grown hard again, aching with precum running freely from the tip to spill onto my satin nightie where it bunched up on my tummy. He wetted a finger in his mouth and pressed the digit to my asshole and then inside, enjoying my low moaning as he fingered me slowly in and out. His lips found my scrotum, my soft hairless sack, and Christian drew it into his mouth, sucking my balls while he finger fucked my ass.

"Oh yessss..." I hissed between clenched teeth, jerking my body uselessly so that the bed creaked beneath us.

"Kelly," he breathed my name, letting my balls fall from his lips, and I knew he was in love.

He reached for my cock, pulling it back so it pointed upward and he could mouth me there as well. Christian sucked my penis hard, moving his tight lips up and down the pink shaft while he stretched my asshole with another finger, working two of them inside my hungry hole. I came quickly, too quickly, with a high pitched squeal that might have made us giggle any other time.

My swollen cock pulsed inside the warmth of Christian's mouth and he didn't swallow, but rather collected my orgasm behind his pursed lips and then brought them to my well stretched anus. I did giggle then, watching as he spit my cum out slowly, working my semen into my ass with his fingers and tongue and making a sexy mess of it.

I was wet and sloppy with saliva and sperm; and whatever else Christian had done, he'd prepared me well for his cock as he pushed into me hard and fast. My orgasm became our lubricant and that felt insanely good as I was only just coming down from the climax he'd given me. My asshole protested, but only weakly and what pain I felt was quickly replaced with the sheer ecstasy of being filled completely with my husband's cock.

He squatted above me on his feet with knees bent, fucking straight down into my ass. It seemed awkward and I'm sure it would have appeared almost ludicrous as Christian had to brace himself with his palms against the wall, but it felt amazing for both of us and all we could see was each other.

He came quickly after such long foreplay, and Christian groaned with pleasure, shoving his cock inside me until his heavy balls rested on my ass. I felt his sperm spreading inside me, drawn deeper into my bowels by my position, but maybe I only imagined that. It felt like it anyway and we were both panting for air and smiling.

"God!" I giggled, "I'm full of cum."

"Yeah, you are," Christian agreed and he pulled out of my ass slowly and then got on his knees, putting his face close to my asshole.

"What're you doing?"

"Looking." He smiled and then I felt his fingers inside me, feeling my stretched rectum holding his semen like a vase.

"Is it gross?" I wondered.

"What?" Christian rebuked me with a look. "There's nothing gross about having sex with you."

"I wish I had a real pussy," I sighed. "Would you like me better?"

"If you were a real girl?" Christian shook his head. "I love you the way you are. If you were different..."

"What?" I asked him.

"I wouldn't have met you."

"Yeah." I smiled. "That's kind of weird, huh?"

"You're perfect just the way you are, Kelly."

"But I need bigger tits!" I giggled and Christian nodded.

"Yeah, that would make you even more perfect," he agreed and then he kissed my gaping asshole, shoving his tongue inside the spermy mess he'd made and I rolled my big blue eyes.

"You're such a fag sometimes!" I teased him.

"Hmmmph..." Christian sighed. He'd eat my cum filled ass until he got hard again, I knew, and then we'd do it all over again.


"I got some bruises," I said taking a birth control pill with some orange juice. "People are gonna wonder."

"Where?" Christian asked as he fixed his tie. He'd gone from being a television producer to an assistant programming director at a local television station.

It didn't pay as much, but he said it was sort of the same job and we were doing okay. The government had been as good as their word and provided us with guaranteed loans for a house in the suburbs and free money to furnish it with. Not a lot of money, but enough for what we needed. Being survivors, we'd gotten a lot of donations from people all over the country too. I had clothes anyway and the radios and televisions worked again, and like everyone else we were always watching the news.

"Here." I held out my wrists and there were some black and blue marks from being tied down.

"Hmmm..." Christian frowned and took my hands in his and kissed my wrists. "We'll have to be more careful."

"It's not bad though," I said. "I kinda like it. Looks cool."

"You're a wild child, Kell," he said, giving me a kiss on the mouth.

"And you're gonna be late."

"Yeah, shit." Christian frowned at his watch. "I really miss my car."

Everybody missed their cars, according to the news. There were suicides because people couldn't drive anymore. All the gas went to vital services, like the police and ambulances and whatever. There were a lot more busses around now and they were free, so I guess that was okay. After awhile people would probably forget they'd even had their own cars once. The environmentalists were happy, but only quietly because nobody likes getting punched in the nose.

I had a new bicycle, a real mountain bike thing with twelve speeds that I didn't really know how to use. I liked riding around though, except I tired quickly. Christian said it was because we were in the mountains, a lot higher up than we'd been in Los Angeles, so the air was thinner. Whatever the reason, I was usually breathing hard after just a little exercise, but it was fun and I had to enjoy the summer while it lasted. Everybody said Denver got pretty cold in the winter.

I rode my bike about a mile to a small strip mall, not much of one, and the store fronts were all outside. It was sort of a big U-shaped building with about twenty stores that opened up into the parking lot in the middle. Nobody parked in the parking lot anymore, of course, so a flea market had been set up, which was really a black market, if you were cool. The police looked the other way mostly because the stuff they were selling was the stuff people needed. Like batteries, the government rationed those too. And coffee and sugar, a lot of imported stuff that you wouldn't even think about. A pound of sugar cost like twenty dollars now and coffee was even more expensive than that.

It wasn't because they stopped growing the stuff, or making it, the reason I'd heard was that the system countries used to move products back and forth had broken. Like nobody really knew what a dollar was worth anymore and so the news said a lot of people were getting all their money out of banks and buying gold. That just made gold more expensive and the dollar worth even less, or something. I should have paid more attention in high school and Christian really wanted me to enroll for the upcoming school year. That would be so weird though.

Everything seemed weird, like stuff you wouldn't even think about. Religion? That was way trippy and I'd never really gone to church or anything, but now everybody wondered where the aliens fit into the bible. Did God give man dominion over the other planets too, or just this one? Maybe he gave the aliens dominion over everything? Did they even believe in God? I didn't know. The Pope didn't know either. The only ones who did know were the Muslims and they hated the aliens so they said God hated them too. They were still fighting them, except the aliens never bothered to show up, so mostly it was just a bunch of angry people burning cardboard flying saucers in Iran or someplace.

That's the thing, see? Nobody even knew what these aliens looked like. I'd seen a UFO though, so I knew they were real, but a lot of people hadn't. So there were some people saying there weren't any aliens at all. They said that the government had dropped nuclear bombs or something on Los Angeles and the other cities just so they could take over like in the 1984 book. Those people tended to get arrested quick and nobody ever heard from them again, but that made more people want to believe them. It was all insane.

But the craziest part was how normal everything seemed. People went to work and did all the regular stuff, but it felt like we were walking on eggshells too. Everyone was frightened and still in shock, really. Like it wasn't uncommon to see someone just start crying for no reason. It would take a long time before people started to get over what had happened, but we tried to. We pretended like we were okay and that's the worst part. How every time someone laughed, it sounded kind of forced. Smiles came harder and went away faster. If you were watching television and it went blank for a second, your heart stopped, or if there was silence on the radio, like between songs ... You just held your breath until the next one started.

As soon as I came home from somewhere, night or day, the first thing I did was turn on a light. I just wanted to see it work and know things were okay. Mostly we left at least one light on all the time anyway, to tell the truth. Life did go on though and while I cried every single day, Christian was the reason I didn't fall into a really deep hole of depression. He loved me and I loved him and so...

"What are you taking?" the nurse at the health clinic asked me.

"Um, Norgestrel," I told her as she looked at the papers I'd filled out.

"Do you have your prescription?"

"No, that's why I'm here," I said and lowered my voice. "I'm from Los Angeles and..."

"Oh." She blinked at me and she was older, with kind of graying red hair.

" ... so I don't have it."

"Okay, well, you need to be looked at by a doctor first," the nurse said. "Have you ever had a pap smear? You left that blank."

"No, I never did." I frowned. "Do I need one?"

"No, you don't." She looked at me funny and I swallowed hard. "You're not ... Come with me."

She knew, I could see it in her eyes and I felt like running, but I didn't. I followed her into an empty examination room, walking past half a dozen other girls, mostly in their teens and early twenties. They'd come to the women's health clinic for birth control like me, but for entirely different reasons. And I'd been busted.

"You're not a girl are you, sweetie?" the nurse asked me once the door was closed and I shook my head.

"No. I mean, I am ... but ... no," I admitted weakly.

I looked down at my shoes, brand new like the plaid skirt I wore. New like the yellow blouse and my underwear beneath, my bra and panties. Everything was new and I felt new, and I just wanted a new prescription so I could keep taking female hormones, estrogen and progestin.

"How old are you?" She looked at my paperwork. "Are you really sixteen?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I didn't lie about anything else."

"And you're taking birth control because..."

"I want bigger breasts," I answered, feeling my face redden. "I want to be a girl."

"Have you gotten any counseling? Ever talked to anyone about this?"

"No."

"Are you thinking about having a sex change eventually?" The nurse sat down and she pointed at an empty chair for me.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "My husband, he, um ... he likes me sorta the way I am."

"You're married?" The woman smiled and she had nice green eyes.

"Yeah, not like in a church or anything, but..."

"I understand," she said.

"I was going to see a doctor about hormone treatment, but then..." I cleared my throat, " ... you know."

"You can see a doctor here for that," the nurse told me. "But you're going to have to get counseling as well."

"Why?" I stared at her. "I'm normal."

"I know. I'm not saying you're not, but there are factors involved, psychological factors which can affect your health."

"I don't understand," I sighed. "I just want to look nice."

"You do look nice, Kelly," she said. "You're very pretty and I'm sure..."

The door opened then, as much to the nurse's surprise as mine, and a man stood there, tall and thin and dressed like a funeral director.

"You can't come in here!" The nurse blinked at him and she looked a little offended actually.

"That's her," the man said and I noticed for the first time that he held a small device, like a pocket calculator or something.

"What are doing?" the nurse demanded, and we were both standing up. "Who are you?"

Two other men were there as well, and when the undertaker stepped back, they stepped forward to fill the open doorway.

"Kelly Michaels?" one of them asked me.

"Yes?" I frowned at them.

"We need you to come with us, please." They were large men, one white and the other black, with short hair and unhappy faces. They looked like football players, except they had suits on.

"Why? Where?" I wasn't moving.

"That'll be explained later," the black man said. "Would you come with us, please?"

"Can I call my husband?" I asked them softly.

I'd become frightened again, almost shaking, and my first thought was that they'd found out I wasn't Christian's wife at all. They were arresting me and going to move me someplace else, wherever they'd put all the J's, and I didn't want to go.

"Where are you taking her? Who are you people?" the nurse asked, but she seemed frightened too.

"FBI, ma'am," the black man said and he showed her his badge. "Would you step back, please?"

"You'll be able to contact your husband later," the white man told me. "Let's go."

"Am I under arrest?" I asked them. "What did I do?"

"FBI?" The nurse looked from the men to me and back.

The white agent stepped into the room and took me by the arm, not painfully, but firmly and I knew he wasn't going to let me go. He tugged me towards the door and I had no choice but to follow reluctantly. I looked at the nurse.

"Call him for me?" I asked her desperately. "The number's on the paper ... Please?"

"I will," she promised, following us until the FBI agents took me outside and into the sunshine.

They put me in the back of a car, which surprised me. I hadn't been in a car since Christian and I had left his Corvette sitting in the middle of an empty highway outside Bakersfield. There were very few of them around and that just made me more nervous because it meant whatever was going on had to be serious. All kinds of thoughts filled my head and the one I clung to was that maybe my parents were alive.

The two big men sat in the front and the thin man joined me in the back. None of them were smiling and the doors locked automatically with a dull thudding sound that made me jerk.

"What did I do?" I asked, looking at the man beside me and he narrowed his eyes, looking at me like some sort of bug.

"You didn't do anything," he said.

"Where are we going then?" I swallowed hard.

"We don't have much time," he told me. "How old are you?"

"What?" I blinked at him.

"How old are you?" he asked again and we were driving now, pulling out of the parking lot, driving past the people at the flea market as they stared at the car.

"Sixteen."

"Tell me about your medical history." He opened a notebook. "Have you ever been sick?"

"Yeah." I stared at him. "Of course."

"What did you have?"

"I dunno, um..." I shrugged, " ... chicken pox. I had colds before. Why?"

"Were you ever hospitalized for anything?"

"No. I don't think so."

"You don't have a medical condition, or physical abnormality?"

"What?" I almost laughed. "Yeah. I got seven toes on my right foot."

"Really?" he asked me seriously and I did laugh then.

"God!" I shook my head and I almost told him I had a dick, but I wasn't gonna say that and I didn't think it was abnormal anyway.

"How about school?" he continued, "What were your grades like?"

"I dunno, C's mostly, some B's I guess. I got an A once in my home economics class." I watched him write that down. "I made a dress, it was nice."

"Talents? Are you especially adept at anything?"

"Adept? What are you looking for?" I asked, feeling more frustrated now than anything else. Frustrated and confused. "I'm just me."

"I'm trying to find out what makes you different from about fifty million other people, Miss Michaels."

"It's Mrs. Michaels," I corrected him. "Maybe that makes me different."

"No." He shook his head. "That's not it."

"Fuck," I breathed. "I'm not different."

"Yes, you are." The man stared at me. "But we don't know why."

"Well, it's a mystery, Shaggy," I said and I was going to cry. I felt scared and angry and stressed because this wasn't supposed to happen. I didn't even know what 'this' was.

I crossed my arms over my chest while the man kept asking me the same questions over and over. He ignored mine and I'd gotten really frustrated by the time we reached the airport. Enough so that I didn't even know we were there until the car stopped near an air force plane. It looked much like the one I'd ridden before with Christian, except this one might have been a little smaller maybe.

"You said I could call my husband." I stared at the ladder leading up to the open doorway of the plane.

"Let's go. Up the stairs, please." The black guy had taken me by the arm.

"This is so unfair." I licked my lips and looked around, but there wasn't anyone else. Nobody was coming to save me. "Just tell me where I'm going."

"We don't know," the white man told me and the tall skinny guy watched me from inside the car.

"I bet he does," I said and I gave the guy the finger and started going up.

"Kelly Michaels?" another man asked me, standing just inside the doorway with a clipboard and this was getting old fast.

"Yeah," I said with a frown.

"We've got a seat for you right there." He pointed and there were a lot of empty seats.

The plane was spacious, like a regular passenger jet would be if it was all business class instead of coach. The seats were large and had a lot of room between one row and the next, but there were only about a dozen of us scattered throughout the cabin. We were all between about sixteen and twenty-five maybe, male and female both, healthy and confused and not saying much. The man with the clipboard, who looked like he was in the army except he wore blue coveralls, had been joined by another man. The two of them walked around, making sure we were all strapped in with our seat belts fastened. They ignored our questions, such as they were.

"Where are we going?" a guy asked, a little older than me maybe and sitting two rows back.

"Forget it, man," another guy said, sort of an older, hippie looking guy sitting a couple rows in front of me and on the other side of the center aisle. "They won't tell you anything."

"Why not?" I wondered, having a lot of questions of my own.

"Cause they're Nazis," he replied loudly and pointedly at one of the men who ignored him. "We're kidnapped now. Disappeared, you know?"

"Disappeared?" I swallowed hard. "What does that mean?"

"Don't you watch the news? People are disappearing all the time!" He looked at me and his nose was pierced with a gold ring. "This is how it happens..."

"What? Shut up!" some woman said and it looked like she'd been crying.

"Cool it, buddy," another man said, early twenties and sitting way behind me.

" ... In broad daylight," the guy kept talking. "In front of your friends. In front of your kids. Nobody can stop them. Nobody will ever see us again."

About that time the air force guys decided to give the man an injection of something. To calm him down, they said. He put up a little fight, but in the end he took his shot anyway, and it just scared the rest of us like you wouldn't believe. After that he stayed very quiet. It was a long time before anybody said another word.

"Hey." The young man several rows behind me had moved up and now he leaned forward, whispering to me. "Kelly, right? I heard the guy say your name. I'm Matt."

"Hi," I said, turning my head and kind of wondering why he'd be talking. Nobody else spoke, but it looked like most of them were sleeping anyway.

"Hi." He smiled and it was a nice one. "Did they tell you anything? The guys who picked you up?"

"No." I shook my head. "They just asked a lot of questions."

"Me too," he said and paused for a second, so I thought Matt was done. "Denver looked kinda nice. I've never been there before."

"Yeah?" I wasn't sure what that meant exactly. "Where are you from?" I asked, expecting him to say Los Angeles probably, or maybe New York or Chicago, but he surprised me.

"Boise," Matt said and the look on my face made him smile. "You know, Idaho? Potatoes?"

"Oh." I felt my face redden. "Sorry, I just ... I thought you were, um ... like me."

"Like you?" He gave me a curious look and we hit a little air turbulence so his head sorta rattled between my seat and the empty one next to me. "Wait a sec..." He changed seats, getting out of his and then squeezing past me so he could sit next to the window. "There, now we can talk."

He kept smiling and so I smiled back, thinking Matt looked pretty cute, but that just made me seriously miss Christian. I wondered what my husband was doing and if the nurse had called him like she promised. I hoped so. I hoped he could find me and get me back. This had to be some kind of mistake or something and I kept thinking of what that crazy guy had been saying and it still scared me. More than ever.

"So, what did you mean when you said, you thought I was like you?" Matt asked me and he'd turned a little, leaning against the molded plastic wall next to him.

"I thought you came from LA or something," I said. "I mean, I thought everyone here was, you know..."

"A survivor?" Matt nodded. "That's where you're from?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry. I thought you were from Denver," he said, looking genuinely apologetic, but he didn't need to be.

"No," I replied. "I'm not. My husband and I were relocated and..."

"Husband?" He made a face and looked at my hands, but I didn't have a ring yet. "You're married?"

"Yeah," I said, looking into Matt's brown eyes without flinching. I was so used to the lie after just a couple weeks and really, it didn't feel like a lie at all to me.

"I never woulda figured that," he said. "I guess I should have though."

"Why?" I laughed lightly.

"Because you're so beautiful."

"Come on!" I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously." Matt grinned. "You're gorgeous. I just ... Married, okay. That sucks."

"Yeah, yeah." I giggled. "That's ... Okay, thanks."

He'd laid it on kind of thick for a second there, but I won't say I didn't like it. There wasn't any way I'd cheat on Christian, of course, but being talked to by a guy, a cute guy ... I dunno. Probably I just really needed something like that right then, you know? Something that didn't scare me, or raise a bunch of questions that nobody could answer. It seemed almost normal, except for where we were and why and all that. I missed normal a lot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.