Tony and Suzanne - Cover

Tony and Suzanne

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Chapter 3: Tony's Story Continued

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tony's Story Continued - Two high school sophomores are forced to participate in an experimental high school educational 'Program' where selected students must go naked to all classes and on campus extra-curricular activities. The program is being co-sponsored by a pharmaceutical company that has made a very large donation to the school in return for being able to test its new anti-embarrassment drug on naked Program students.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

While Suzanne had been in gym class, Tony had a rather uneventful third period algebra class. The teacher had not even called him up to the board as he so often did on other occasions.

For fourth period Tony had biology. He was looking forward to sitting next to Suzanne again for this class. Imagine his surprise when he entered the room to find Suzanne naked like himself. He had mixed feelings of course. On the one hand he did not like to see her humiliated. On the other hand he had never seen her naked before and was having to make valiant efforts to conceal the fact of his arousal. No sooner had they both got settled when Mr. Sapphire called the class to order. "We will begin where we left off last period with the study of male and female anatomy. Fortunately we have a pair of live models with us today thanks to the school's nudity program. Tony, Suzanne, if you would please!"

Tony and Suzanne assumed places on two stools at the front of the biology class, as indicated by a sweep of their teacher's arm. Tony still had a partial erection from seeing Suzanne naked for the first time. Suzanne was very embarrassed, kept her legs together and placed her feet on a rung of the stool drawing her knees up and effectively concealing her genitals from class view. Mr. Sapphire was having none of that.

"Now you know better than that Suzanne! Concealment is not permitted to program students. Place both feet on the floor with your legs well separated! And keep your back straight and your hands at your sides."

"And you young man — keep your back straight for starters. It is obvious you need relief and I need a good demonstration of male arousal and ejaculation. So you are now directed to masturbate for us. Make your dick hard for us now please. And show us that you are a completely functional male. Use this paper plate to catch your ejaculate so you don't make a mess on the floor. You guys don't need this demonstration but I want all the girls in this class to see a climax and ejaculation."

Tony thought he would just die. Yet his need for relief was great and he knew he could not afford to fail Biology. So he started half heartedly playing with his dick with one hand. This was humiliating! Before today he had never exposed his dick in mixed company, let alone played with it in front of other people.

"You can do better than that young man! Do it the way you would if you were home alone in the privacy of your bedroom. Just close your eyes and forget that 25 students are watching you and start to fantasize about whatever you fantasize about when you jerk off at home! Strangely Tony found himself closing his eyes and mentally transporting himself to the privacy of his bedroom just as the teacher suggested. Those 25 students were not really there watching him were they? Not if he blotted them out of his consciousness. And that was exactly what he needed to do if he was going to pass this course. He found himself thinking about Suzanne and how he wanted to make love to her in his own home some day when his parents were away. Slowly but surely his excitement built and his penis became fully hard. He vaguely heard Mr. Sapphire's voice, as though far away, making comments about the obviously increased blood flow to his genitals and felt him use his long pointer to lift his scrotum up for better viewing by the class. Sapphire was asking the class to note how the scrotum had tightened up and drawn the testicles up closer to Tony's body. He was beyond caring now as his excitement built. Soon he was having the most delicious climax and shooting out wave after wave of semen. Then it was over. The class broke into applause! He felt physically drained, and the realization of where he was and what he had just done came upon him like a ton of bricks. How could he ever face his classmates again after this! And what would Suzanne think? Just then he felt her reach out and squeeze his hand and he knew.

But old Sapphire wasn't quite done with him. His long pointer reached out again and lifted Tony's now flaccid penis and then lifted his scrotal sack, calling the attention of the class to the fact that the scrotum had relaxed and allowed Tony's balls to hang low again. Now Sapphire took some of Tony's semen and put it on a slide under a microscope. "I want everyone in the class to file up now and look through the microscope and see Tony's little swimmers". If this wasn't embarrassing enough, the smell of Tony's semen was also strong in the room.

"Now young lady it is your turn. I hope you didn't imagine you would get off from our demonstration just because you don't have a penis. You have other parts that the class will find of interest. Also if there are any boys in the class that think most girls don't masturbate we need to put that old folk myth to rest. Since female anatomy is perhaps less familiar to many students than the male anatomy we will begin with an anatomical tour. Move those legs as wide apart as you can. Then, in your own words, give us a tour of yourself. Touch each part in turn and say what is its proper name and what is its function. Imagine that you are just reciting to yourself to learn the parts and that there is no class here watching you. If you have trouble I will help you. Go ahead!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.