Dr. Brown's Sadistic Experiments - Cover

Dr. Brown's Sadistic Experiments

Copyright© 2009 by luvithard

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is about a woman named Samantha who becomes an unwilling subject of a sadistic doctor who performs perverted sexual experiments on her. These experiments ultimately are used to train her for his numerous clients that have abnormal sexual desires. I hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

Samantha could not believe her bad luck. She purposely took the scenic way wanting to avoid the interstate on her way home from a 2-day seminar in Atlanta. Now she was standing on the side of the country road, with no cell reception, wondering how the hell she was going to fix the flat tire on her car. She remembered seeing a cute house about a half-mile back and thought like the "olden days" she would ask to use their landline to make a call to AAA. Well at least she was wearing a pair of tennis shoes since she hated driving in her pumps. She locked her car and started the half-mile hike. A mere walk for Samantha who worked out regularly and generally ran about 3 miles twice a week.

In a matter of minutes, she was standing outside a cute white-picket fence looking at a lovely old country home. She felt a bit better about walking up to a strange house when she saw Brown, M.D. on the mailbox. She rang the bell and waited. A nice looking elderly gentlemen came to the door, "May I help you?" he asked. Inwardly, Samantha gave a huge sigh of relief. He looked like the type of man who enjoyed having his grandkids over each Sunday for dinner.

"Yes, my car just got a flat about a half-mile up the road and I don't seem to have any cell reception in this area. Could I use your phone to call AAA? I would really appreciate it."

"Why of course my dear child" he replied as he opened the door for her. As she walked past him he noted her slim, firm built, guessed her age to be between late 20's early 30's and thought yes, she will do just fine.

"I get about 6 people a week needing to use my phone because of flat tires. I guess all those metal bits I put down seem to cause the problem."

"Excuse me?" she replied, beginning to feel rather nervous noting he was blocking the front door. His facial expression had changed from that nice grandfatherly figure to a dirty old man as he was now slowly roving his eyes over her body.

"Not everyone is lucky enough like you to get the special treatment. Most do get to use the phone and go well on there way." he replied. Samantha tried to move past him toward the door. The last thing she remembered was feeling a sharp sting at her neck.

Samantha slowly awoke and tried to get her bearings. Pure terror set in when she realized she could not move and was strapped to some type of table and had an IV stuck in her arm. Her mouth had some sort of gag-ball in it and she had a horrible headache. Her body was freezing and she realized she was totally naked which even made her more afraid. She then remembered Dr. Brown. She frantically tried to pull on the straps that were holding her down panic radiating through out her body. Her breathing became shallow and she was having a hard time catching her breath. There was total fear on her face. Exactly what Dr. Brown had predicted would happen and exactly what he was wanted her to feel. He knew he could control his subjects from the start if he injected pure fear into them.

Dr. Brown appeared in front of her and said "Ah the patient is finally awake. Your head will slowly clear my dear and the pain will subside." He adjusted the IV bag and said, "The IV is simply putting fluids in to your system."

Samantha now wild-eyed was having more difficulty breathing which only inflated the panic she was feeling. She didn't care what Dr. Brown did, she just wanted to be able to breath. She felt she was dying right here on the table. She was beginning to sob which made matters only worse.

Dr Brown continuing in his matter-of-fact voice said, "If you promise to do exactly as I say, I will remove the gag-ball and you can breathe more easily. If you disobey me even once, it will go back into your mouth and I won't remove it. Do you understand me?" He knew if she would just calm down she wouldn't have any trouble breathing, but most patients did exactly what Samantha did and that was panic. It was the panic that was causing the breathing problems not the gag-ball, but she was not aware of that which is exactly what he wanted her to think.

Samantha nodded her head viciously; she felt she would pass out any moment. Dr. Brown very gently removed the gag-ball from her mouth. She took a huge breath to fill her lungs, sobbing loudly she cried out, "PLEASE let me go! What do you want with me?"

"My dear," he said, "I can't do that. Do you know how many flat tires it takes me to get that special specimen that I can use in my lab? You should consider yourself lucky that I picked you for my sexual research. I have learned lots over the years, but there is still so much to do. This is the beginning of first of many experiments for you. You will learn in time to enjoy these experiments, but initially, I am afraid, it will be more painful than pleasurable to you. But that is what my research is all about, finding that plateau of where pain and pleasure mix and brings out the ultimate climax. Now remember, the first time you disobey me, I will put this back into her mouth." showing her the gag-ball to emphasize his point.

Samantha looked into Dr. Brown's eyes and saw he was truly deranged. She was terrified, but knew she didn't want that gag-ball ever again her mouth. Terror still radiating through out her body, she just nodded her head a little. Good, Dr. Brown thought, I have my unwilling participant exactly where I want her.

"By the way," he said, "you may scream as loud as you want because this is a sound proof room. Oh and another thing, lookup. This is also a teaching facility and I have a class of eager students watching today's episode. So I am anxious to make it good for them. And they too can hear your screams, but that is part of the experience."

Samantha looked up and to her horror saw a sea of male faces in the windows peering down at her. This can't be happening to me. Why did I take this route home? Tears ran down her cheeks and she cried out one more time, "Please let me go. PLEASE!"

Totally ignoring her, he addressed his students, "Our new subject is a 30 year old female named Samantha. She is 5'7", weighs 125 pounds, has nice muscle tone, long, lean legs and nice hour-glass shape. Her breasts are currently a 34B. Her pussy was not shaved prior to her coming to us." Upon hearing that Samantha turned bright red thinking of someone shaving her, something she had never done nor had any interest in doing so. She also wondered what he meant by "her breasts are currently a 34B."

Continuing he said, "As many of you know, I have been working on a serum to enhance the females breast by increasing the levels of hormones so that the breasts with proper training can begin lactating. We have found that many of our clients enjoy large lactating breasts. I think I have finally perfected the serum after many futile attempts." To emphasize the point, he held up a syringe with a yellow substance. His students applauded him and Samantha let out a scream, "NOOOOOOO! Keep the hell away from you deranged little man!"

"Samantha dear," addressing her in a very fatherly voice, "you need to accept your predicament and try to remember that all of this," moving his arms around his lab, "is for the benefit of science! These experiments will help you with your future of pleasing my extensive clientele of very unusual tastes." With that, he took a cotton swab, dabbed Samantha's arm and gave her the shot. He applied a little bandage to the spot and said, "We will begin the tit training after your first experiment."

Samantha began to thrash about on the table and screamed obscenities at the top of lungs at him. Dr. Brown roughly twisted her left nipple causing her to scream out in pain fiercely saying, "Listen bitch, you can make it easier on yourself or you can make it harder on yourself. But trust me, you would prefer it easier, so shut the hell up and calm down. The more you fight the more pain you will be in. You want me to stop it, stop your thrashing. Do you want me to gag you again?"

Samantha shook her head and immediately stopped thrashing. Dr. Brown removed his hand and gently rubbed her nipple, very calmly saying, "See that wasn't so hard, was it?" She just glared at him with tears welling up in her eyes.

The first test that Dr. Brown usually performed on new research patients was testing the stretching and elasticity of the anal opening. He was going to do the same with Samantha but add a few new twists by allowing a few of his students to practice the art of fingering and fisting and followed by a good hard fuck. His cock got hard just thinking about what he was getting ready to do to her but quickly put the feeling aside concentrating on getting his instruments ready.

Part one of the test was seeing how deep he could penetrate her asshole and how far he could stretch it. He always started with the asshole because it seemed more humiliating and degrading than working on the pussy. He found early humiliation helped decrease the level of defiance and aided in the acceptance of future experiments. "Now, I am going to release these straps and I need for you to slide your ass to the every end of the table and place your legs in the stir-ups and remember if you try and fight me it will only make it worse for you." he told Samantha.

Samantha did as instructed fearing what he would do if she disobeyed. By the time she got her feet in the stir-ups her ass was part way off the table. She felt totally exposed and embarrassed by her appearance and her face turned crimson red. Dr. Brown placed a strap over her arms and stomach and one around her neck so she was forced to stare up at the ceiling seeing the 20 or so men looking down at her. She could no longer move her body. He then strapped each leg into the stir-ups and turned a crack forcing her legs further apart until her pussy and ass were fully exposed. To add to her humiliation, he showed her a mirror so she could see her pussy and asshole gaping open totally exposed.

"Now we are ready to begin. I'm going to lubricate your asshole then I will be probing it with various instruments. Some of them are long, others thick. They will all measure the elasticity of your asshole."

Samantha heard a jar lid being open and she knew that it was some form of lubricating jelly. She waited, the feeling of dread washing over her. She squeezed her eyes shut hoping to shut out what was happening to her, but Dr. Brown instructed her to keep them open or he would make the procedure worse. She opened her eyes to see the men staring at her and she blushed again in shame.

"Now relax, this is going to feel cold and strange." He placed his fingers on both sides of her asshole, stretching the skin tightly. With one of his fingers, the cold jelly on it, he touched her shriveled little asshole, her body jerking in response. "Relax, its only cold. Take a deep breath and relax. It will make it much easier for you if you do." he ordered her.

He pushed his finger into her asshole. It slid in effortlessly, helped by the slick jelly on it. He heard her suck in a breath as he began to twist his finger, making her feel it. "Another deep breath, Samantha," his finger pushing in harder corkscrewing inside her, lubricating her for bigger things by spreading the jelly on her inner walls.

He pulled out his finger and dipped two fingers into the jelly and plunged both fingers inside her asshole stretching her open. It hurt as his fingers turned and twisted going inside her, not stopping until they were embedded deep inside her. Samantha grunted as Dr. Brown spread his fingers inside her, forcing her anal tract to stretch and accommodate them, her mind going numb trying not to think about what was really happening to her.

He pulled his fingers from her asshole, watching as it closed, the jelly making the tiny hole glisten. He picked up a long, flexible anal probe. The device was about 16 inches long and skinny, about the size of a thick pencil. Every three inches was a bead, about the size of a gum ball. The probe was used to test depths of the anal canal, the beads only purpose was to expand the anal tract as it moved in. Dr. Brown showed it to Samantha. "I'm going to see how deep this will go. The descending colon is about 12 to 13 inches before it hits a bend. I have yet to get it past that bend with other patients, but I hope you will be my first. It is going to feel very strange the deeper it goes. It will probably start cramping inside you and be very uncomfortable. Try and relax."

It looked so long, how the hell was he going to get something like that long inside her? The man was totally insane. Samantha's breathing became rapid, as she waited, unable to respond. She felt the probe at her asshole and it slowly began to slide inside her. It felt strange as it moved in her anal canal, the first bead stretching her anus open before popping inside. Dr. Brown continued to press forward, the second bead now passing through her asshole, indicating she had about 6 inches of the probe buried in her rectum. It wasn't until the third bead was swallowed by her anus that she began to feel the cramping deep inside her. She tried to move but it only increased the pressure and cramping. How the hell is he going to shove any more of that probe in me she thought?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.