Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes - Cover

Sorcerer: Deleted Scenes

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Scene 6A

Erotica Sex Story: Scene 6A - A DVD movie often has deleted scenes, so why not my stuff? This is first-draft stuff that wasn't needed or wanted in the finals, but should be at least somewhat amusing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The Clann: Pool Party

Chapter 9, the Pool Party at the Donovans, plus following chapters:

While there was still quite a bit of light left, Janet made an announcement. "Okay, folks, the 'old people' have retired into the house and are no longer watching us. One thing we don't need is to have attention on whatever happens during a Butterfly Game or a party like this. Some nosey busybodies would be extremely upset at 'underage' girls and boys doing what we've done."

"They ain't seen nothin' yet. So the principle is whatever happens here stays here. Evin, you know, is a lawyer and is required by law to report anything he has knowledge of which could be a crime. I'm fourteen and Bob's eighteen. He could face jail time just for being around when Henry and Bellana take my top off.

"So, since Evin's inside, he has plausible deniability. He can't see it so he can't report it. He and Siobhan'll keep the O'Banain occupied, too.

"Henry and Bob are our sentinels. This area is very secure from peepers but they're constantly on guard to threats and will give us at least some warning. It means if you take your suit off, remember where it is! We might have to do a bit of a scramble to get presentable.

"All that said, it's line dance time! Remember, all this is consensual. No one will tease you or think less of you in any way if you choose not to do something others are doing. It's your choice."


RIONA
(Saturday evening 1/28)

Janet told Alyssa and me what they were planning on doing in the "line dance." We decided, well, shit, everyone had already felt our tits vicariously, they might as well see them, too!

We formed two lines on the patio; girls in one and the guys in the other across from their sweeties. Guess who was directly across from me! From five feet away he was going to get the best eyeful I could give him.

Janet started some light "stripper" music with a fairly slow beat. We didn't want to move too fast; bare feet on smooth tile with water thrown in wasn't the best footing.

Girls first. We linked ourselves about 10% and gave the guys a hip sway, rotate and a bump and grind followed by a nice titty-shake. Male eyes got bigger as well as other parts.

When their parts got bigger, our nipples perked up even more; ain't positive feedback great at times?. Keeping linked to the rest of the girls and to Doug at the same time was interesting.

Okay, now stand still facing them. Slowly, very slowly, slip the top down until the areolae showed just to the nipples, hold it for a few seconds then quickly pull it back up.

Moans and groans from the other side! Their turn. They were obviously linked but they did some exaggerated body-builder poses for us while we ooo'd at them and pretended to faint. Damn, Bob had some muscles on him.

Their finale was Bob standing with his legs apart and his arms straight out. Steven and Henry hung onto one arm while Colin and Doug grabbed the other. The four of the put their legs up on Bob's thighs so they were "standing" on them supported by Bob's arms. Very impressive.

Bob leered at us, flexed his pecs a few times then slowly lifted his arms straight up with the four guys hanging on. Jaysus! He'd lifted up at least five hundred pounds without any apparent strain.

One of the girls must have been feeling frisky, because suddenly all the guys' trunks started sliding down while the music volume increased for a few seconds. The guys scrambled to keep them up while we girls giggled and laughed.

Our turn. We turned our backs for a second, made a quick adjustment then turned around with our arms hiding our boobs. We slowly dropped our arms and each girl had her nekkid right tit pointing its hard nipple right at their sweetie.

I told Doug, "Others may look but this is especially for you. I expect a hot wet mouth on it pretty soon." He agreed so fast his mental tongue got twisted up.

Arms covered the boobs again then turn around. Another adjustment then turn around with the left boob nekkid and aching for loving. Doug reached out and put a hot, wet kiss right on my nipple and my legs almost collapsed! Oh, so good!

Another turn around. This time the tops were all the way up. Still linked with the other girls, I locked eyes with Doug and slowly bent forward with my back arched until he had a perfect view between my boobs to my crotch.

Hold it for a few seconds then slowly, slowly pull the top down. "Double-dog-dare you, Doug, to keep eye contact!" Hold for a second before the nipples start showing then yank it down. Milk the boobs slowly from underneath then pull the nipples down as far as they would go (a long way) and let them snap back. Alyssa and my tits are still fairly young-girl conical; they haven't yet plumped out like Kathleen's -- Doug and everyone else was getting my best shot.

He sweated for about a second then admired my tits so hard the nipples popped out another half-inch!

Straighten up and turn our backs. Off come the tops completely. A twist of the back and I'm looking over my shoulder at my sweetie. Your turn!

The guys all turned their backs and started their hips swaying around. Slowly they inched their trunks halfway across their gorgeous tight butts then gave us a bump and grind and turned back around. Hot! But we had some more tricks up the sleeves we weren't wearing.

Untwist and turn around with hard nipples looking Doug right in the eye. Slowly, in time with the music, sway the hips and inch my bottoms down one side at a time. The backs are halfway down my butt and the waistband is just barely above my bush. Slowly, slowly inch it down so the waistband is below my bush and barely above my clit hood. Doug's having trouble looking at my tits and my bush at the same time.

Sultry Mae West. "Think of having your fingers and mouth in this, Big Boy!" with a quick bump.

Stand up and turn around so I was looking straight away then spread the legs a couple feet apart. Slowly bend forward so my ass was pointed right at him with the bottoms stretched tight halfway down my crack. More moans and groans! Yes!

Then I grabbed behind my knees with my hands and tried to touch my head to the ground. Instant tit flash! Instant cum spit! Yes!

The guys were flowing so much admiration at us it was almost tangible. Under it all was the very solid feeling of LUST! Perfect!

Stand up straight again. Sway the hips and inch the bottoms down until they're several inches below my crotch. Quick butt wiggle. Cum spurts! Yes!

Now the payoff. Sway the hips and shoulders, give hot looks and lip licks over my shoulder to my sweetie, quiver all over and casually strip off the bottoms. He was ready to come in his trunks, like most of the other guys.

Now spread my legs, bend over fast, grab behind the knees and try to touch the ground with my head. Seven pink butt-holes, seven dripping pussies and fourteen hard, aching tits and nipples are now on display.

LOTS of eye strain. Doug came in his trunks, along with the other guys. Yes! Yes! YES!

Stand up, turn around facing them with the bottoms held over our crotches and our tops over an arm across our nipples. All nekkid but not all exposed.

The guys were totally outclassed. They did their best but all they could do was turn their backs and inch their trunks off. They bent over and flashed their butt-holes. I goosed Doug lightly. "You're a perfect asshole," I told him.

"Thanks, I needed that."

So they stood up, wiped off their crotches with their trunks and turned around with their trunks hiding all the goodies. We stared at each other for five long seconds then all the girls tossed their suits at the guys and started chasing them.

"Doug, if I catch you, YOU'RE MINE!"

"Argh!" Terrified screams. "A fate worse than death!"

Our "chases" were brisk walks which took into consideration the wet tile, the grass, the darkness away from the pool and the uneven ground. One foot on the ground at all times.

Walking fast makes the hips really swing and the boobs move around a lot! I hoped I looked as good as some of the other girls. Doug told me, "Your beauty makes my heart faint. I must avert my eyes lest they be struck blind" Kiss.

Suddenly they turned the tables and started chasing us!

Shrieks and screams. "Rapists! Molesters! Faster!"

It "degenerated" into a free-for-all where the guys chased every girl and the girls chased every guy. Lots of butts were swatted, lots of hard dicks were pulled, lots of boobs, pussies and puckers were caressed and lots of slow hot kisses were exchanged. I was dripping half-way to my knees.

Each guy ended up under a pile of nekkid girls for a few moments. They pretended to bemoan their fate but not very loudly. When we piled on Bob, he squirmed a little then grabbed us all, sat up, stood up and dumped us all in the pool!

We finally collapsed into our pool chairs and rested. Doug and I rubbed our wet chests together, grabbed each other's butts and tried to line-dance with our tongues.

One hell of a lot of hot snogging went on! Everyone was nekkid and not concerned, everyone was aroused and everyone was enjoying it all!

Doug and I jumped in the pool again to wash our sweat off and to cool down a little.


ALYSSA

Colin and I lay together in one of the lounges by the pool and we were so HOT! We were trying to behave ourselves by the guidelines but it was really hard (pun intended). We both ached for him to plunge his tool inside me and shag me so hard I'd pass out. Yeah, I was a virgin with a hymen and all that -- who cares? We were burning up to have him inside me!

I curled up a little, got my head in his lap and his hot hard tool in my mouth. NOW he's inside me! Well, it wasn't intercourse (Dad's a lawyer, remember).

We linked about 50%. Wonderful feeling. Hard inside, soft skin outside; smooth and bumpy -- it's going to feel like heaven to both of us inside me! Hands pumping, mouth sucking, tongue swirling and with him stroking my dripping pussy with his hand, we got a magnificent load into my mouth!

Jaysus, it tasted wonderful! Hot, creamy and a bit salty -- and it was Colin's. I milked everything I could out until he softened up then he pulled me up along side him and smothered me with kisses.

He plunged his tongue into my mouth and we willingly shared the taste of his seed. We swapped spit and semen back and forth until it faded away. While we were doing that, we linked tighter, he dropped his hand, caressed my lips and clit and brought us off to another wonderful climax -- hot energy washed through us, leaving us thrilled and quivering while we practiced intense spirit-hugging and kissing above.

We jumped into the pool for a moment to cool off -- both ourselves and our bodies. We were so happy we just floated there together for minutes, grinning at each other so hard our faces hurt. Finally we got out, dried off and lay down on the chair, holding hands and letting everything go soft while we rested.

The Wild Bunch came strolling along in lock-step. They stopped in front of us and turned. Henry told us, "Good on ya, guys. Not a bit of leakage. You're tight as a drum."

Bellana smiled, "Except for what you've wanted to share with us -- and it was delightful!"

Janet leered at us. "Tight as a drum, all right." They stared directly at my crotch. Janet continued, "I know one place which won't be tight for long!" They fed us the sensations and feelings of virgin vaginal penetration, stretching, filling and pussy muscles clenching in joy over a slick hard penis!

Colin and I hardened immediately and my pussy drooled down my butt crack while our heart rates doubled.

The three of them gave us really evil leers and walked off cackling, setting up a betting pool.

Janet: "Five bucks says there's flitters between her legs by noon tomorrow.

Henry: "Fiver that it's after noon tomorrow."

Bellana: "Nah! Fiver says they'll sneak out tonight and there'll be flitters by dawn!"

The Wild Bunch was aptly named.


COLIN

When it was full dark and the only lights were from the pool, Janet announced to us, "All right, ladies and gentlemen. The last round of the Butterfly Game will begin shortly. To say again, this is consensual. It's your choice to participate or not and you may withdraw at any time. Here's the rules..."

The guys spread out on towel-covered exercise mats around the edges of the lawn. Lots of towels available. Each lady spends nine minutes with a guy (anything goes except intercourse) then there's a one-minute time-out while they switch guys and it starts again.

Since there's seven ladies playing and five guys, the "spare" ladies in each cycle can take their ease on an extra mat and towel or help out anyone who seems to need it.

"Ladies, if you make your man come, you're responsible for the mess; don't leave it for the next lady. Swallowing is a highly-recommended containment method. Guys, take your places; first round begins in five minutes."

Okay then. Alyssa and I were both game, so I found a mat and sat down. Who should come slinking up but Kathleen!

"Is it yourself, Colin? You mind a little company?"

"Janey Mack, no, my sweetness. Already your presence sets my heart on fire."

"Good on ya, lad. You've got a good gift of blarney; keep it up!"

She kneeled down beside me. "I'm a bit chilly, love. Would you warm me up a bit?"

No need to reply. I knew enough to wrap my arms around her, pull her down alongside and kiss her warmly. "'Tis good. Now stroke me a bit wherever."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.