Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 43

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

ANA
(Saturday 12/17)

The Saturday evening after the Christmas Dance, we had George, Sherry and Bob over for dinner. We had a great time discussing the dance, who got honored and why.

George and Sherry looked a little tired. Bob told me, "Mother loaned them Bill's old bedroom for the weekend. I think maybe they got out of the house at one o'clock. Of course, I don't know anyone who'd go at it for that long!" His fake-innocent look was pretty good.

After George got the DVD player fired up and working (he didn't have a lick of trouble with it), he offered to show us something he'd brought with him.

"You might be interested. Some parts hover on the edge of porn but it's up to you to decide."

We unanimously gave him the vote to go ahead. He shoved in a DVD, started it up and sat back with the remote.

He told us, "This is almost totally raw footage. We tapped into the stage microphone feeds ahead of the amplifiers and shot our own digital video. You probably didn't notice the three cameras very much; we're pretty good at being discreet."

The first thirty seconds of the DVD looked very familiar. "Yes, you win the prize -- it's last night's dance."

He consulted a list he had and fast-forwarded. "I think you can guess who these people are."

It was Bob and Natalie in their first dance of the evening. While they weren't showy, they moved perfectly together, looking at each other and loving every second.

George fast-forwarded to a couple more scenes of Bob and Natalie dancing then Bob dancing with Sherry and snuggling her up really close. Bob groaned out, "Oh, shit! I didn't think anyone saw me hitting on her!" We laughed and made (in-)appropriate comments.

At the next queue, we heard Leone's voice asking everyone to clear the dance floor. We settled back and hoped the electronic version of their dancing was anywhere near as good as the real one.

George paused the DVD and told us, "I talked with Elizabeth Reynolds this morning after I'd seen this. She told me she'd taught them very little of what they actually did last night -- they'd improvised almost every bit of it. She did say she'd felt them link to her, and she'd thought of everything they could do at their level of expertise.

"My opinion is Bob and Nat took what she was thinking, put their own twists to it and came up with this."

He started the DVD and we watched the magic again. The sound was superb; Leone's and Mark's voices came through with awesome clarity, and the camera showed Bob and Natalie to perfection -- even if it was raw footage.

We got caught up in the magic again -- we even faintly felt the sensations and feelings -- I think Bob and Natalie were going over what they'd felt and done and were broadcasting it to us.

George paused it after the last kiss. We sat in silence for a few moments until Natalie said, "Awesome. Was that really us?"

Bob immediately told her, "Yes, Sunshine, that was us. Actually, it was mostly you. You were the one with the sunshine which helped me love you. You were the one who was so willing to learn to dance. You were the one who exercised for hours and hours when we were apart. You were the one who wanted to practice and practice and practice. Without you, Leone and Mark would have sung wonderfully, but with you, they were inspired to pour their hearts out to show their love and our love. It was you, Sunshine and it will always be you who puts the magic into our relationship."

God bless the boy! He knows he's good, but he pushes the credit onto those who also deserve it. God I'd like to kiss him for that! On the other hand, why not? Why can't I kiss him in appreciation?

So I did. I gave him a good hard hug and kiss then told him, "Don is God's gift to older women, but you are God's gift to young women everywhere."

He was surprised, but he kissed me back and gave my butt a little squeeze. The flirt!

I felt George and Bob exchange a little something back and forth then George looked at his notes and fast-forwarded.

It was the back view of a girl dancing with a very handsome guy. It looked like he was totally enthralled with her, as he kept nuzzling her ear and whispering to her. We watched his right hand drift down to her ass and caress it softly -- and she wiggled her ass against it and snuggled in more. Damn, she's got great legs and a beautiful ass.

George hit pause and told us, "Philip Daniels. He's one of the pickiest guys in school about girls -- if there's even a hint she's unethical or snobby, he won't go near her. Don, you're the most experienced guy here. What do you think of her so far?"

Don immediately said, "She's got one of the greatest sets of legs I've ever seen and her ass is to die for. If I were 15 years younger and unattached, I'd be falling all over my feet getting to her."

George let the DVD run on -- Philip kept caressing the girl's ass and she kept wiggling against his hand. They finally turned until we could see the girl's face -- which had a great, big silly smile!

George hit pause and everyone yelled, "YES! YES! YES!" and pumping their fists. God, I was so busted. The girl was me.

George and Bob chanted, "MILF, MILF, MILF" and Don joined in, "MIDF, MIDF, MIDF." Shit, they got me as bad as I'd gotten Bob at times -- and as unexpectedly.

After things calmed down, Sherry asked Don, "I know what a MILF is -- I'd like to be that someday -- but what is a MIDF?"

Don just said with a huge smile, "Mother I Do Fuck!" and leered at me.

Well, I couldn't let the young folks get the better of me, so I shoved my tits out and told him, "You betcher ass you do! And you'd better be well-rested, because you're gonna prove it tonight!"

What is it with guys? They always seem to talk about getting laid, but as soon as anyone points out they actually are going to get it, they get all embarrassed. Even in the dim light we had, we saw Don get darker as he blushed.

Bob's been the only guy I've ever seen or talked to who seemed calm about it. I remember when I'd told him to stay with Natalie after their birthday party, it seemed more of a privilege to him than an embarrassment.

When the ribald comments finally died down, George fast-forwarded to the next segment. It was Don and Leone dancing.

Natalie spoke up, "I heard what she was saying..."

We started, "Go! Go! Go!" Don was in the spotlight now. George rolled the DVD, and Natalie started lip-synching.

"Oh, Mr. Matthews! You're so strong and handsome. I bet all the girls hit on you day after day, but you're so strong you manage to stand it. With a wife like yours, though, I know you can handle it -- she's all any man could ever want."

Natalie said, "I didn't catch what Don said back, but I bet it was very complimentary to Mom."

She continued lip-synching, "Oh, Mr. Matthews, I'm sure you could teach me to be a wonderful lady like your wife. Can we slip away somewhere so you could tutor me on how to do that?"

Natalie even got the Princess whine down pat. She said, "Again, I don't know what Don said, but it feels like he's singing and dancing, trying not to turn her down but not really being sure what she's asking."

We saw Don's eyes suddenly get real big. Natalie told us, "He's finally realized what she's really asking."

George paused it and Bob put in, "I think about then, Little Don got to be Real Big Don -- you see how his hips jumped back?"

George rolled it again. Natalie continued with Leone's dialog, "Oh, Mr. Matthews, you sure know how to make your female students feel welcome."

Sherry asked, "Don, did Geeser get a new scratching post?"

Bob cut in, "I bet it was so hard even Geeser couldn't scratch it."

We had a laugh at Don's expense. I saw him slumping down in his chair, trying to hide himself.

George rolled it. Leone ground her pelvis against Don -- we could see her hips moving ... and laid a big kiss on his neck.

The guys shouted, "Branded!"

On the DVD, Don got this totally panicked look on his face -- can you imagine a guy dancing with a girl and trying to get away from her while she's determined to plaster herself all over him? That was Don and Leone.

Finally, we saw Leone dance away with another fellow while Don stood there panting for a minute. That ordeal was over for him, but I'd gotten ammunition for years of turn-ons.

The DVD rolled on. We saw Sherry float up, grab Don and sweep him away.

We saw her snuggle up to him and wiggle. Of course, Sherry picked up the dialog.

"Oh, Don," she cooed, "All the girls in your classes keep telling me how good you are. Are you giving private lessons on the side we don't know about?" She rubbed her tits several times across Don's chest.

George paused it at exactly the time Don's eye's got real big again. We started a long belly laugh.

"That's why he's late from school sometimes -- private lessons."

"Teachers' meeting my ass..."

"It probably wasn't a lesson, it was a bigon."

"Yeh, Mr. Matthews, teach me about chemistry."

"Oh, Mr. Matthews, let's get physics-acle."

I finally ended it with, "Don, don't worry about a thing. Your toes'll stick up for you when you're down."

He was shrunk down in his chair as if he'd like to disappear -- but he was laughing at himself despite it.

George finally took mercy on him and rolled on to another couple segments. There were more shots of some girl's ass getting grabbed by different hands -- she had on a very familiar dress...

George finally paused it. Sherry piped up, "You know, if guys kept grabbing my butt like that all night, I'd be pretty turned on by the time the dance was over."

I tried to keep it as straight as I could, "I was. He was. We did."

And Natalie just had to say, "Yes, and Bob and I heard it."

Shit! Keeping anything private around telempaths is really impossible. I guess I've learned to live with it -- after all, Bob had taught us, so it's a two-way street.

George maneuvered the time-strip to a new segment - it showed the end of Bob and Natalie's dance when they kissed.

He said quietly, "This is something different. Ana, Don, please fill in the dialog." He rolled it.

We saw Michelle Bonds and her date Michael talking after Bob and Natalie's dance. Ana took Michelle's part and Don took Michael's part.

"Oh my God -- that's the Ultimate Seal of Approval."

"Totally respected."

"Even if you had the reputation as the school slut -- it was like all my sins were forgiven. Then the nice guys..." She pulled on Michael's arm, "the good guys..." another pull, "the decent guys..." a final pull and a hug, "they talk with you. They admire you, want to get to know you, not just get in your pants. It all changes.

"She's got the Ultimate Approval and I don't think anyone can ever top how she received it. Natalie's got to be some special girl for all that to happen."

"You have every right to be so totally proud of both of them. If it wasn't for Bob, I wouldn't have met Michael and I probably wouldn't even be in school anymore. And all Bob's ever asked in return is a simple 'thank you' and that I continue to do well."

We were all quiet for a few moments. I know Don and I shed a few tears while remembering.

George finally said, "That's my buddy Bob. I'm so happy I can be part of his life, I'd almost give up Sherry for him. Almost but not really."

Bob obviously had to say it, "Well, she's probably a lot better lover for you than I would be ... But thank you for saying it; it does mean a lot to me from someone like you."

George slipped to another segment. Yes! Bob putting a major lip-lock on Bellana! She looked so lovely when she curtsied!

We saw Janet then Lucia get their Major Seals of Approval. So nice. So sweet.

Oops! Bob had a lip-lock on me! George paused the DVD and everyone had a critique, both good and bad.

"She has one eye closed more than the other."

"Yow! That girl's butt is FINE!"

"Nice cleavage!"

"Oooo!"

We saw a nice segment where Natalie showed how much we approved of Don. This time, he didn't pull away at all.

George rolled a couple more shots, mainly of Bob dancing with young ladies I didn't know, with an occasional kiss on the forehead or cheek.

The last scene he showed us was Don and me kissing at the end of the dance. George said, "Ana, you and Don get the best blow-up I can of it."


BOB
(Sunday 12/18)

Mother and Father invited George and Sherry for dinner at our place Sunday afternoon -- and Natalie, of course.

George brought the dance DVD with him and suggested we watch it. We didn't mention to my folks we'd seen it the other night, so he and I exchanged a few quick plottings, and he rolled it.

He consulted his list and showed us what we thought my parents would enjoy -- or what would get to Father.

He showed Natalie and me dancing at the beginning, a few shots of Mother and Father standing around looking great and our dancing. God, Natalie looked good! She was so sensuous, so graceful and so loving at the end we could see Mother leaking tears -- and Father wasn't dry either.

Despite my objections, George showed them the Michelle Bonds clip, and they both wept a little more. I hadn't seen Father so emotional for years!

George remarked they'd had three cameras rolling, so they'd caught quite a few things. He showed us several clips of Mother and Father dancing together then paused it for just a moment.

"Dave and Elizabeth, I'm sure you remember Leone."

He rolled the DVD and there was Leone latching onto Father with her (should-be) patented love-hug. Natalie synched in what Leone had said.

"Oh, Mr. Reynolds! I can see how Bob got to be so strong and so handsome! With a father like you, it's plain to see how he got to be so ... popular with all the ladies."

She rubbed her magnificent bosom up against him -- and he squirmed.

"Now Bob's still young -- I'll bet you taught him all he knows about how to please a woman, but not all you know! Now since he's off the market, I don't know how I'll ever learn how to be a real woman. I'm sure you could teach me. Maybe we can slip away from here for a few hours to start the lessons; no one will miss us, I'm sure."

We could almost see him get hard -- his eyes sure got big in a hurry. Natalie continued with Leone's dialog -- it might not have been very accurate but, if not she sure was doing great at making it up on the fly.

"OOH! You construction guys are so hunky! I bet you really know how to use your tool to get the job done right." Leone rubbed up against him -- top and bottom.

George paused it. There was dead silence for a few seconds then Sherry piped up in a perfect Princess whine, "Please, Mr. Reynolds, show us your wonderful power tool."

We laughed so hard, I'll bet there wasn't a dry set of underwear in the house. I saw Father getting dark -- there wasn't quite enough light to see clearly, but he was probably blushing for the first time in years.

He really got pounded. All four of our very sexy ladies whined, "Please! Please!" and Don, George and I started in, too.

"Make sure the batteries are charged."

"It would be boring."

"Same old saw."

"Quite an extension cord you've got there, Dave."

"It's plane to see."

"That's concrete evidence."

"Talk about erecting a house."

"You've got to drill the hole."

We finally settled down enough to pop the DVD and end the party.


SHERRY
(Monday 12/19)

Bob and Natalie showed up Monday morning looking as if they'd made love all night. She was glowing!

Several students who happened to be around applauded quietly with big smiles of appreciation. Bob and Natalie smiled and nodded in acknowledgment and did some of those twinkletoe or traveling steps where they twirl, dance back to back, face to face, doing all sorts of stuff but still always ending up traveling the same direction at a fast walking speed.

I guess if George and I worked on it for several days, we could do something like it too. They did it as casually as waving a hand -- while Bob carried both their backpacks in one hand.

When they got to us, they made a final spin and Natalie ended up hugging me while Bob had his hand on George's shoulder. Damn, they're good.

George and I, along with several others, made an Honor Guard and escorted them to our first class. Almost everyone was seated, but they (including the teacher) stood and applauded as Bob and Natalie came in.

They bowed and Bob flicked their backpacks aside. They did a couple dance steps, a flying lift and ended up embracing each other looking as if they were going into the world's hottest kiss. I started a quiet "Oooo" which everyone joined in on and got louder and higher as their lips got closer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.