Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

PATRICK
(Wednesday 12/7)

I got Val rinsed off then washed her with a little soap around her crotch. She was a rag doll. I'd helped her and Mom with some baby-sitting before, and Val was just like the tiny babies -- only with an additional 140 pounds or so!

Val's not a slender little willow by any stretch. She's my height, 5' 8" by now and big-boned. Usually, "big-boned" is a politically-correct way of saying, "fat," but fat she was not.

Her shoulders were almost as broad as mine and her hips were actually wider, though smaller than her shoulders. Seems both our bodies had been putting their energies into growing our bones and muscles (and Val's breasts!). We could both count each other's ribs easily; there wasn't much spare flesh or fat on either of us.

We'd been exercising a lot, too. We'd seen too many adolescents get sloppy-fat, and we didn't want it to happen to us. Most of our weight was bone and muscle.

I struggled to get her out of the tub. Wet skin and limp limbs do not lead easily to picking someone up, much less having to bend over the edge of the tub. Again, I was thankful I'd put so much muscle on.

I dried her off and got her on her bed. I speculated a moment then dug out a panty liner and put it in a pair of her panties. Hell, just like dressing a baby. I hadn't washed inside her and she was still drooling a little. Shit, I was, too.

Even as I was drying her off, she convulsed again and moaned. Damn, I hoped she was enjoying it. Anyway, after she'd twitched and quivered, her crotch was wet again, so I figured a panty liner wouldn't hurt.

I was damn near out on my feet, but staggered next door, sprayed myself down quickly -- I knelt in the tub -- and crawled into bed.


LUCIA SONORA
(Thursday evening 12/8)

Fresh start! It's all I could think of. Fresh start from all the heartbreak, pain and humiliation those fuckers had put me through. They'd actually enjoyed hurting me.

That's one reason we'd moved. Fortunately neither Mama nor Papa has to be in any particular location to make a living.

Both of them had been terribly upset with what had happened. They weren't upset at all with me -- they were totally pissed at the assholes who screwed me.

McCambridge was a lot better anyway. No one knew my reputation, and actually, from what I'd heard the last several months, even if they'd known, they wouldn't have treated me any differently.

A lot of the students had gone out of their way to make me feel welcome. One especially, Natalie Shanahan, was really concerned I feel at home. She'd transferred in at the start of the year like me but had ended up with the most respected group of students the school has ever had, the Inner Circle of the Brain Trust. I kept hearing more and more about them as time went on, especially about Bob Reynolds' Seal of Approval.

We had the last classes of the day in adjoining classrooms. She and I usually walked and talked a lot after our last class; we'd walk along until we met Bob. They had an odd relationship; they kept saying they were just friends, but the way they looked at each other made me suspect something entirely different.

Finally after a couple weeks, Natalie told me she had a major family situation going on, and because of it, she didn't do any dating, extra-curricular activities and wore "these crappy clothes" as she put it. She said her dad and the Inner Circle were trying to work things out.

Somehow, neither Natalie nor Bob ever mentioned or asked where I'd come from, old boyfriends, or anything which could have reminded me of what had happened. They just kept on treating me and Young Sister as friends and made lots of comments about me which made me feel ... special, somehow.

Anyway, I didn't date at all here, even though quite a few guys had asked me out. They were all nice, without the predatory gleam I'd seen at my old school, but I was still scared.

A couple weeks ago, Natalie showed up totally changed. She had on lovely clothes, a touch of makeup which really suited her, earrings and a delighted smile. She told me Bob had resolved her family situation almost single-handedly, and she'd had almost every restriction on her removed!

Her birthday party was wonderful! She and Bob just fit together so well and the way they danced ... inspiring. Bob even managed to get me dancing. It was fine; after all, he and Big Dave were almost the first people we'd met in Burbank. He was a god!

Natalie seemed so happy since then! Even after that asshole tried to grab her and that Freshman had jumped him -- Hell, in my old school, someone could have twisted my nipples off and fucked me in the ass in the hallway, and no one would have noticed -- she was happy!

Yesterday, when the sex bomb or whatever went off, she yelled, "Toro! Moonlight! Let it all hang out!" She deliberately got down on the floor, screamed and thrashed around. When I couldn't take it any more and fell down, she got beside me, put an arm under my head and held me so I wouldn't bang my head on the floor.

After the first wave, she laughed and said, "Ain't this something! Wow! Might as well enjoy it!" Then the second wave struck, even harder than the first, and we thrashed around and screamed together.

I ended up pulling my skirt up to my tits, tearing my panties off and shoving two fingers up my snatch. Natalie grabbed her crotch through her pants, held on to me with the other arm and screamed right along with me.

When it was all over -- over? I was having secondary climaxes the rest of the day -- she made sure I wasn't injured and got up. Her legs were so wobbly from coming so hard she almost collapsed a few times, but she said, "Gotta go, Lucia. Gotta couple friends in trouble."

I managed to straighten myself up enough to pass a very casual inspection. No panties but looking at everyone else, I'd gotten off easy. Since I'd yanked my skirt up, it was dry; lots of the other girls had their clothes soaked in their own pussy water. I managed to find my panties -- actually, I didn't give a crap whether they were mine or not -- and mopped my crotch and ass enough so I wasn't dripping.

I found Young Sister -- she was as bad (or good) off as I was. We wobbled home, got washed off a little and got into bed. I had three secondary climaxes on the way home and at least five minor ones after I got into bed. Talk about intense!

Anyway, on Thursday everyone seemed to be avoiding talking to one another. They were so embarrassed. The only one who talked with me was Natalie, and she chattered away as if nothing spectacular had happened. She did ask if Young Sister or I had hurt ourselves or anything, but since we hadn't, she didn't even comment on how we'd behaved.

I had this sneaking suspicion she know a lot more than she was saying, but I didn't press it. I did ask, "Who's Toro you talked about? Is he the same Cojones del Toro and Warrior-Heart everyone is saying saved you?"

"Yep. The one and the same! My warrior! He's such a stud! Man, Bob and I love each other to pieces, and every time I'm around him I get hard and wet -- but when Toro shows up, my stud-sensors..." she rubbed her nipples casually -- "go into alert. Yowsah! He found a really sweet girl Monday, and now they're a real item!

"Turns out his girlfriend has an older brother -- now talk about super-studs! Right after the sex bomb, Bob and I found Toro and Janet. Bob had just picked Janet up off the floor when Steven showed up. Steven -- he's Janet's Big Brother -- was ready to take on the whole school if Janet was in trouble! Fortunately he recognized Bob, so it wasn't an issue.

"All Steven wanted to do was help his younger sister. We managed to get her home, Steven and I got her in the shower and into bed."

She whispered in my ear, "I know you're a zipper-lip like Steven. Steven, Janet and I all got naked in the bathroom getting Janet cleaned up. The poor guy wasn't quite sure what to do with two naked ladies, but he was a perfect gentleman. How many guys do you know would behave really, really nice around a couple naked women? Gentleman -- and a stud! My stud-sensors were red-lined the whole time!"

Natalie bumped into someone and stopped whispering. She'd run into a guy with golden hair. She seemed to know him and introduced us. I caught "Steven," "really good friend" and "perfect gentlemen" when he took my hand and looked into my eyes. I was totally lost in him.

He said something about my eyes, ocean-blue and losing his heart inside me -- it almost didn't register. All I felt was him, as if he'd gone right past the happy-girl facade I'd been wearing for months and had looked into my deepest heart.

All I could think about was this must be Natalie's gentleman, and he seemed to admire me -- not my boobs or ass -- me! He didn't look anywhere but in my eyes! My nipples went into high-pressure mode and my pussy quivered and spewed pussy water like I was on the edge. I so hoped he didn't want just to fuck me and brag about it -- and prayed I could have a hope of being even a little bit happy with a man.

I didn't have the vaguest recollection of what we'd said. All I know when I stumbled away in a daze was we'd agreed to meet that night at 7:00 so he could "get to know better the most valuable treasure of Burbank," me!

When I got home, I cried in Mama's arms for the longest time. Young Sister (she's almost fourteen) tried to comfort me too, but I didn't really know what I was crying about.

Did I cry happy tears because there was the slight possibility of some hope for the future? Or did I cry sad tears because those assholes had ruined my life forever? I didn't know. I just cried while Mama told me there were good men in the world. There was Papa, Bob and Big Dave who were good -- surely there must be others.

They finally settled me down enough so I could take a little nap. Mama wakened me gently about 5:30 so I could dress and have a bit to eat before I left to meet Steven.

I wore a dress Natalie had said really showed me to my best advantage. It was a simple, flowered dress I was very comfortable in. I knew it would have been a mistake to wear the "normal" date-clothes of my old school -- tight top with the neck showing boobs to the nipples and short-shorts showing the bottom of my ass.

I choked something down. We were to meet at the Starbucks at First and Palm at 7:00. I was in such a daze Young Sister insisted on escorting me there so I didn't get lost.

Fresh start! Please, a fresh start!

Steven was there! Young Sister gave me a push towards him and whispered, "Be yourself, Sis."

When Steven saw me, his eyes lit up like beacon fires, and his smile would have melted a statue. He was happy to meet me!

He took my hand again, looked in my eyes, and we lost ourselves in each other. I don't know now long we roamed each other's hearts feeling content to be together, but the next I knew we were walking down First Street holding hands and chatting casually like good friends.

We talked about school, of course. Somehow, we never got on the subject of my previous school or any boyfriends or girlfriends; it was as if we knew it was an area for a different time. And somehow I knew I was his first date with a "real lady," as he put it.

We talked a bit about Natalie. I told him, "She was my first friend here. She seemed determined I get adjusted."

He smiled a little. "I met her formally for the first time yesterday. I think we'll be good friends." He looked at me and his eyes seemed to say, "Natalie's nice but you, my Lady Lucia, light my heart on fire and fill my very soul with joy."

We talked a little about the sex bomb; he'd been caught up in it too, like everyone else. If it had happened at my old school, the guy would be leering at me and telling me he could make me come even harder than that. Assholes!

Steven just laughed about it. "Someone was having a real good time somewhere, and it just slipped out. Man, it was a rush! You've seen those big pile-drivers where they're widening the road at Burbank Boulevard, right?" I had.

"It was like one of those was inside me, hammering my fluids out. Wham! Wham! Wham! My gonads were aching so bad I could barely walk. They ached all last night and most of the day today. But I lost all thought of pain when I met you, Lucia. Any pain is trivial beside the joy you make me feel."

I told him how Natalie had helped me and how she had left as soon as she could to help her friends. Another guy would have leered at me and asked pointed questions about what I'd done -- Steven just said, "Natalie's like that; so are all the rest of the Inner Circle."

Several times, I stopped and cried a little bit, maybe to let some of the old grief out. I hadn't cried when those guys had fucked me and dumped me. I hadn't cried when the entire school had whispered about me. But I cried now because Steven seemed to tell me, "I don't care what happened to you, my lovely Lucia. You fill me like no other person can, and I want so much for you to be happy."

He held me gently while I cried, not trying to say anything but hugged me very lightly every once in a while and put soft kisses on my hair. He didn't ask why I cried, but once I was done, he took my hand again, and we walked once more.

He walked me home later; we lived four blocks from the school. Before we got to my door, he stopped us and took my hand in both of his.

He asked, "Lady Lucia, could you find it in your heart to see me again tomorrow evening? Perhaps around 6:00 for some dinner?"

He gave me an impish grin. "I'll wear a fresh shirt for you to cry on."

I nodded yes as fast as I could -- he kissed my hand and told me, "I won't sleep tonight nor will I hear anything in school tomorrow because my heart will be full of you and the happiness you're bringing to me."

He gently insisted on coming in and meeting my parents. I'm proud of them, but Papa had been really suspicious of most white guys since my last school. One of those guys had been white.

But somehow he persuaded me, so I took him in. Mama was in the kitchen and stood up when we came in. When I introduced them, he bowed slightly to her.

He told her sincerely, "I can see where Lucia gets her beauty. It still shines from you."

He won Mama's heart right then. He said, "You are Italian are you not?" Mama's ancestors had been Italian before there was an Italy and she was proud, proud of it.

She admitted to being Italian, and Steven asked her family's name. When she told him, he seemed to go distant for a moment then asked her, "If I'm not mistaken, there were two brothers who assisted Michelangelo throughout his life. Was that your family?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.