Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

HENRY
(Monday evening 12/5)

I got to our meeting place as soon as I could after school, but Janet was already waiting. I got blasted with another blazing smile, and I admired her back as hard as I could.

It turned out the Media Center was just fine for tonight. We staked out a table as far from the madding crowd as we could, I got us some snacks with Bob's seed money, and we settled in. We called our parents to let them know where we were so they wouldn't worry.

We went over some math basics; what she felt she understood and what she didn't. It turned out she'd just missed a few critical steps, but I told her, "Janet, you're actually pretty good at this, but we're going to have to do a lot of work together to fill in the missing parts. I hope it's all right with you."

She seemed to blush all the way down into her blouse. She whispered, "I'd love to do a lot of work with you," and I got another smile. It turned out math was her only weak subject and it was only because she'd somehow missed a few steps.

We took a bathroom break and when we got back we sat across from each other. Somehow the top four buttons on her blouse were undone, showing a nice amount of lovely cleavage.

I didn't say anything (don't screw up a good thing), so we studied and did our homework on other subjects too. I kept glancing at her chest then remembered Bob's note.

So, I flat-out admired it. Of course she caught me. She blushed hard enough even her cleavage was red.

I told her, "I apologize, Janet, but I couldn't help admiring what must be two of the natural wonders of the world -- they're eclipsed only by your smile."

Her head clunked down on the table. She shook it, moaned then sat back up again.

She whispered, "I sure hope you're for real. I never dreamed I'd meet someone as nice as you. With both Bob and Natalie saying you're a good guy, you've gotta be real."

I told her, "Janet, from the first moment I saw you today, I was inspired. I didn't worry about what I thought at all, just that you were the most wonderful person I'd ever met.

"When Natalie introduced us, I though my heart would burst. Now, every time you smile, my heart pounds -- I keep thinking I'm having a heart attack.

"Janet, no matter what happens between us from now on, I'm the happiest guy in the world right now. It's neither your natural wonders nor your smile -- it's you, Janet, who makes me so happy. Every time I look, I get lost in the wonder of you."

Every word of it was true.

We sat for a couple minutes and got lost in each other. She felt deep, rich and full of life. Finally, I said, "Enough homework and such. Let's find out about each other."

We chatted like friends for the next forty-five minutes. Her blouse stayed unbuttoned, and I kept admiring.

She lived with her mom who'd been divorced from her dad for almost five years. And glory be, we lived in the same apartment building. We agreed; hmm, single dad, single mom, what could we work out?

We walked home together. It was the most natural thing in the world to hold hands, lean against each other and smile, smile, smile.

Before we got in the apartment complex, we wandered off into a nice dark spot beside the building. We looked at each other, dropped all our books and melted into each others arms.

She raised her head to me; I kissed her with all the admiration I felt for her behind it, and she kissed me back. I felt two hard fiery nubbins press into me; Little Henry rose immediately to full attention, and we shared the joy in our hearts.

After a wonderful eternity of bliss, we snuggled up to each other. I knew she felt Little Henry, because she wiggled around to get him into the right position and pressed into him firmly.

She shuddered and quivered against me then whispered into my neck, "I've never felt this way before. It's so strange, yet so wonderful."

I nibbled her neck and her ear a bit then took a deep breath of her suddenly-musky smell. "You smell intoxicating," I told her. "Your very scent seems to drive me insane with the desire to hold you and love you forever. Janet, you're the moonlight over the still waters of a clear mountain lake -- you illuminate the joy and wonder of life."

We kissed again and again; each time was more wonderful, more fulfilling and deeper than the last.

Finally, we managed to come up for air. I told her, "Janet, please let's get together again. Not just to study or to do homework but for us."

She whispered, "Toro, I'd love to. I've never been asked out on a date, and Mom's actually been worried about it the last several months.

"Big Brother knows all about Bob and Natalie, so with their recommendation we won't have any trouble at all. I'll have to count this as my first date since I've never been out with anyone before -- even if it didn't start out that way, you've made it such a wonderful experience I'll cherish it forever."

I told her softly, "Moonlight, it's probably too soon for this, but I'm falling in love with you."

She whispered back, "And I with you, my Toro."

I saw her to her door (same floor!), stumbled back to my apartment, fell into bed and relieved the pressure a couple of times. I dreamed of happiness and joy, of love and passion, of Janet's mouth and breasts pressed against me and of my mouth on her hard nipples.


(Tuesday 12/6)

The next morning, we got together outside her apartment to go to school together. We smiled at each other, touched fingertips and again fell into each other.

At lunch, I escorted her to the cafeteria. Bob seemed to be looking for us because as soon as we came in the door he stood up on his seat and waved us over.

He put me between Natalie and him and Janet between another couple, George and Sherry.

Bob introduced us to them. "Henry has the cojones del toro and a true warrior's heart. Janet is the moonlight on still waters, who illuminates the joy and wonder of life for all to see."

Jesus Christ and Judas too! How did he know about that? Anyway, George and Sherry talked quietly with Janet while Bob and Natalie chatted with me.

I told her, "Natalie, if you keep snuggling up to me, I'm likely to forget about Janet and start working on you."

Both Bob and Natalie thought it was hilarious for some reason. Bob said, "Nat, he's a true gem. An original -- no, a beyond-original Casanova."

Natalie whispered in my ear, "Toro, you flatter me beyond words. I see the way you and Janet fall into each other's hearts and I don't worry in the least. You can hit on me all you want, but my heart belongs to Bob, just like yours belongs to that wonderful lady who adores you so much."

Bob rapped quietly on the table, getting everyone's attention. He said, "People, we may have a couple candidates, agreed?"

George, Sherry and Natalie all nodded, while Janet and I wondered what the hell was happening.

He said to me, "Warrior-Heart, Janet and her brother can tell you all about the Brain Trust; what it is and what it does. The point we're bringing up here is George, Sherry, Natalie and I are all Seniors so we won't be here next year.

"It means if we don't do something now, the Brain Trust will probably dissolve and all its good effects will wither away. We're specifically looking for replacements -- someone with the intelligence and fire to carry on the tradition of tutoring and help we have to offer. We'd like you two to consider joining our core group.

"There's a lot more we do than tutoring; you'll find out about it. I think between you and Janet, we've got an excellent start in keeping 'this thing of ours' going and in keeping McCambridge High School the most desirable environment in California."

He invited Janet and me to their study group at Natalie's house Wednesday evening.


JANET ADAMS
(Monday 12/5)

I couldn't believe it completely. I'd noticed this really neat new guy in class watching me, but until Natalie introduced us, I hadn't dared talk to him.

Natalie told us what he'd done for her. He looked at me as if I was the most wonderful thing in the world, and I was totally lost.

My nipples popped up so hard I thought they would burst. My pussy got so wet it dribbled down my leg, and it fluttered like I was on the edge of one of those intense orgasms I'd occasionally managed while I was rubbing myself at night.

He kept stroking my hand with his thumb and every stroke sent a jolt of lighting right down to my clit. Every word he said seemed perfect and he kept looking at me with those wonderful eyes with his entire heart behind them. I seemed to float inside his admiration and his soul.

I don't know how I managed to live through it, but we agreed to meet after school for some math tutoring. Fuck the math; let's find out what's going on.

We got set up at the Media Center -- I'd seen quite a few people studying there. Security doesn't seem to mind as long as you buy a little bit from the concession stands.

Yeh, I knew I'd missed some math stuff, but Toro hit on exactly what they were and how to fix it. He implied it would take a lot of work to fix it and hoped I wouldn't mind.

Mind, hell! If it kept him around, I'd try to need tutoring in everything!

While I was in the bathroom, I unbuttoned my blouse as far as I dared. Several times I'd felt his appreciative eyes on what tits I did have and wanted him looking even more.

After we sat down again across from each other, I felt him glance at my offering a few times then he just looked at them with so much admiration I thought my heart would burst! My ittie-bittie titties? And he's admiring them?

He apologized for looking and complimented them! Hell, I'd strip naked in the middle of school assembly if he'd keep looking at me with all this admiration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.