Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

ANA
(Friday 9/16)

I was really looking forward to having Bob back to finish the dining room; I didn't think of him as a "male." He was lots of fun, and it doesn't hurt an old lady's morale any to have such an Irish stud flirt with her, either, especially since we know it's just a game. Natalie was really happy for him to be there last night too.

We got back into our grubbies after dinner and were ready when Bob came over around six. He got us all in the dining room and we started.

"You guys did great last night," he said. "The prep work is almost always the hardest, dirtiest and takes the longest, but you all did very well. Ana, a couple of your patches are just perfect, I can't see any hills or valleys in them -- hills and valleys are for women's bodies, not walls -- they'll paint over just right." Jaysus, bring on the blarney again!

"I see the ladies have their face armor on. That's good. Don and I, being macho men, can't be bothered with stuff like that, right?" he grinned.

Don, of course, flexed his arms and said, "Ugh. Me macho man."

Bob told us, "We'll be using rollers to do the open areas of the wall, but first we'll 'cut in' the corners, the ceiling and around the window and door frames. Ana, since you're used to the high altitudes of beauty, how about you take one ladder and start around the ceilings and the tops of the corners. Don can help steady the ladder or anything else he can lay his hands on. Natalie and I will work on the trim for the windows and doors. We shouldn't need dust masks at all tonight, and we'll use the goggles when we roll. Okay? Great. Let the painting party begin!"

He showed us how to open the paint, stir it up then pour out some into smaller paper buckets. He demonstrated how to dip the brush ("No need to shove it in all the way, just an inch or so at the end") and how to make the short strokes (shit, Don does it to me that way sometimes, and it drives me wild).

It seemed simple enough. Don and I grabbed a ladder and started on the walls up at the ceiling. Don "helped" me by grabbing my ass a few times to "steady" me while I was on the ladder. I dripped a little paint on him to let him know how much I appreciated it.

He even reached around and grabbed my boobs a few times as I was coming down from the ladder. "Wouldn't want you to fall, now would we," he leered at me. I got back at him by grabbing his crotch.

Bob and Natalie didn't notice, or if they did, didn't say anything. They were playing their own touchy games while they were getting the paint on the walls.

Bob told me a couple times I was doing it "reeeal goood" and told Don to make sure I didn't fall.


DON

Another fun night. Ana appeared to be happy to have Bob over again, and of course he laid the blarney on her right away. Ana and I got assigned to cut in the walls near the ceiling, so Ana would go up the ladder while I steadied it and held the paint can.

I managed to grab her ass a few times to help "steady" her -- she didn't seem to mind, except I got a few more drips on me than usual from her paint brush. I got my hands on her tits a couple times too; she just leaned back against me, wiggled them a bit then twitched her butt out of the way and grabbed my crotch. We were facing away from Bob and Natalie -- don't think they'd mind, but you've got to keep up appearances.

I heard Natalie laugh and say, "Oops." Bob growled at her. When Ana and I looked, Natalie had "accidentally" managed to swipe her paintbrush across one side of Bob's face. He said, "Watch it, Apprentice! The Sorcerer may have to chastise you severely!"

A few minutes later I heard her giggle again. Somehow, she'd managed to get the other side of his face, too. He mock-glared at her, ran a finger through the paint on his face and collected a big glob on the end. So fast I couldn't see it, he reached out and deposited it right on the end of her nose. She didn't even get a chance to blink.

"Don't make me get out my Rod of Chastisement, young lady," he growled.

"Oh, please do, please..." Natalie giggled at him. He just shook his head and backed out of range.


BOB

"A good time was being had by all." I felt "cheerful" from Ana and she was doing a good job. I could see Don was taking liberties with her and she gave off a little flare of enjoyment every time.

Natalie managed to paint my face a couple times, so I gave her a clown nose. We played our Touch Games, too.

I saw an opening to get in another zinger while Ana was bending over getting some paint on her brush. "Don," I asked him, "How long have you been out of the Navy?"

"About 10 years. Why?"

I nodded towards Ana. "Well, I see you haven't forgotten how to 'grab-ass'."


NATALIE

I heard Bob ask Don about the Navy and something about "grab-ass." They were looking at Mom while she was bending over -- both her butt cheeks had big dusty handprints on them!

Don and Bob laughed, so of course, I had to join in. Mom stood up, turned around and said, "What!" She had handprints all over her boobs, too. "Don," I told him, "you've got to brush up on your anatomy. That doesn't look like grab ass to me!"

Mom looked down at her chest and actually blushed! She turned her head and glared at Don -- "You!"

Don threw his hands in the air and tried to look innocent -- yeh, sure. "It wasn't me!" he tried to assure her.

I heard Bob gasp loudly. "Ana," he said, "I do so totally apologize!" He turned to me with a contrite look. "Natalie, I'm so sorry -- I thought she was you!"

God, I felt my face burn -- everyone was looking at me now. I knew he was joking since he'd been next to me all evening, but all I could do was stutter a bit -- while I thought of Bob grabbing my boobs! My nipples tightened up hard enough to poke holes through our newly-patched wall.

"Bob, I think you need more practice in telling women apart..." Don commented then Mom chimed in with, "Yes, lots of practice on the right girl so you never get it wrong again."

Don announced firmly, "Bob, I think Natalie needs to give you some severe chastisement."

Mom contributed, "At the very least a good tongue-lashing."

Bob dropped to his knees in front of me and cowered down. He kissed my shoes and whimpered, "Please, Mistress, chastise me -- lash me with your tongue -- please."

Images and the feel of my tongue running over him -- all over him -- ran through my head. I know I had a full-body blush by now, even if no one could see it.

Of course, Mom and Don just stood there laughing at me. There was no doubt they hadn't caught the double meaning and my reaction.


ANA

God, they ganged up on me -- Don's handprints all over my ass and boobs couldn't have been more incriminating. Then Bob turned all the attention onto Natalie. I could tell what she was thinking right away -- she wanted his hands on her boobs. I didn't blame her in the least; when I was her age, I wanted hands on my tits, too.

Then he managed to turn our comments into another double meaning. Tongues ... I looked over at Don, and he just raised an eyebrow and leered at me pleasantly. We remembered a few "tongue-lashings" we'd each gotten from each other. Christ, I was getting turned on! With all that stuff going on the last few months, Don and I hadn't done a thing -- and now we were both remembering -- and wanting.

Natalie was standing there blushing. I could see her look and knew she was really turned on, too. She tried to act all indignant and told Bob firmly, "Away, varlet! Remove your lowly hands from my person!"

She jerked one foot away hard enough she knocked over one of the unopened paint cans behind her -- it clattered to the floor and rolled around.

It startled her; she turned around and jumped back. Conveniently, Bob stood up and caught her by the elbows. He called out, "Watch out! The Paint Monster's loose!"


NATALIE

Paint Monster? Why not? With Bob holding me, I wasn't afraid -- but I could act like it. "Ah! Help! Save me! The Paint Monster will eat me!"

Bob whispered in my ear, "No it won't, that's my job." Oh, my gushing pussy.


ANA

The paint can hit the wall and rolled back towards them. Bob orated, "We can conquer the Paint Monster!" Don and I were both laughing.

Bob put his foot out and stopped the paint can. He told Natalie, "Put your foot on it!" She did and they both pushed it away. Bob announced proudly, "The Paint Monster has been de-FEETed." Ugh, rotten pun. My stomach was really starting to hurt from laughing.

Natalie laid her head back against Bob's shoulder and looked at him adoringly. She mocked up shaking and gushed, "Oh, my Hero! Thank you, thank you. I was so scared."

Bob held her closer with his hands on her elbows, laid his head on hers and rocked her back and forth gently. "'Sokay," he crooned. "It's gone away. It can't hurt you now. 'Sokay." He said it over several times.

Oh my God! My heart pounded, and I felt all the blood drain from my face. Don and I looked at each other, and he held his arms open. I ran to his arms with my tears coming down. He held me close and helped me out of the room.


BOB

With Natalie backed up to me like she was, I got hard as a rock in an instant. While I rocked her back and forth, she pushed her butt into my hard-on so firmly I had to put a foot back to keep my balance. I felt our breathing speed up and I know both our heart rates must have doubled.

I think we could have stood there like that for a long time, but after a few moments, I eased her forward and let her go. She turned around and I saw the same longing in her eyes as I had in mine.

I told her sadly, "Too much for right now, I think."

She said quietly, "Yeh, I know. Later -- but hopefully not too much later."

I'd felt a sudden change in emotion behind us while we were rocking. When I turned around, both Don and Ana were gone. I looked at Natalie with a question. She shrugged and said, bewildered, "I don't know."

I put the fingertips of my hand on her cheek and just held them there. I told her, "You're wonderful, Natalie," and let my admiration flow towards her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.