My Brother's Keeper - Cover

My Brother's Keeper

Copyright© 2009 by Openbook

Chapter 13

I went to bed earlier than usual after leaving Connie and Leslie alone together down in the garage apartment. I'm not certain if I expected Connie to spend the night in Leslie's bed or not. I think it was more a case of my not anticipating her sleeping needs. I hadn't shown her the guest bedroom she'd be using. Her two suitcases were still downstairs in the living room where she and Delilah had dropped them when they'd first come to my home.

I woke up at about three in the morning. Connie had come upstairs, and was softly calling out my name in the darkness.

"In here, Connie." I called out to her.

The next thing I knew, she was in my bedroom, having turned on the light switch over on the wall by the door. While my eyes became adjusted to the sudden light, I couldn't help noticing that Connie was naked, her clothes clutched to her stomach by one of her hands.

"I left my bags downstairs. Is it okay if I just bunk in here with you until morning?"

I nodded that it was, and, as soon as she saw me do that, the light switch got flipped back off and, a few seconds later, I felt her weight as she came onto the bed.

"You need to scoot over some, Jimmy, so I can get my ass all the way on the bed." This was accompanied by a not very subtle push against my back, reinforcing what she wanted from me.

"You could have just gotten in on the other side, you know. This is the side I always sleep on."

"It's my side too, and I'm the guest. C'mon, move over and give me some room."

Reluctantly, I did as she had asked, although I stayed more in the center of the bed than over against the other side. It wasn't a big thing, not having my own side of the bed to sleep on, but it wouldn't have hurt her to have gone to the other side in the first place.

It didn't take her long to get comfortable and settled in my bed. I was happy about that. Some people, like Bridget and Delilah, they can't seem to find any place on the bed where they feel comfortable enough to just go to sleep. Connie wasn't like them though, and was soon settled in and quiet. I had almost gotten back to being asleep again when she started talking to me.

"That Leslie is a pretty weird chick, isn't she"

Her words brought me back to a state of alert consciousness right away.

"How do you mean, weird? What happened?" I was getting very used to having Leslie working for me, starting to really value what she was doing to increase my business. I didn't want anything too upsetting to happen to her.

"She has some really distorted ideas about how things should be. Anything that doesn't fit in with all her very finely established definitions of "normal" makes her extremely uncomfortable. No wonder she can't come, She only has this one pathway that's acceptable to her."

"I take it that you weren't able to please her either?"

"I never had the chance to even try. We spent all this time talking about what she didn't want and wouldn't allow. What it came down to was about three hours of my giving her kissing lessons. She does have some seriously nice breasts though."

"I know. Unusual shape to them too, don't you think?"

"She needs to take a chill pill and learn how to relax. She made me feel like I was trying to rape her, and all I was doing was trying to help her."

I felt her turning over in the bed, and then felt her hand, first on my chest, before it started moving down until she had located my boxers. It didn't take her very long to insert one of her hands into the pee flap in front. A few seconds after, I could feel her examining my semi erect tool with her fingers. It didn't take her very long to get it growing out to its fullest potential.

"Did she get you frustrated?"

"She didn't. The situation did. I'm not used to having to work so hard for such a small payoff. That girl is seriously repressed. She won't allow herself to relax."

"Was she all right with everything by the time you left?"

"I don't know. She was asleep, so I didn't think to wake her to ask."

"Sounds to me like she was able to relax, if she managed to fall asleep like she did."

"Look, are we going to stay up all night talking about her, or are we going to try to make the most of what we've got going right here? Somebody needs to get me off tonight, and it looks like you're my last real hope."

I've always been a sucker for any kind of sexual temptation. Don't know why that is, but I just have to accept it. Connie was different from most girls I'd been with before, maybe more predatory than any of the others had been. In some ways, she reminded me a little bit of a younger Kaitlyn, thinking about sex only from the standpoint of what she wanted or needed. It wasn't something she cared to complicate unnecessarily.

She was super responsive to some things, but had little tolerance or patience for other things that didn't bring her any immediate pleasure. I did find out that she liked being teased, having me pretend I was going to put it in, then change my mind at the last possible second, moving my cock away from her pussy and going somewhere else, in a different direction. I'd found, in the past, that most girls liked a little teasing, but they'd let you know when they'd been teased for long enough and wanted the real action to begin. Connie wasn't like that. She never tired of being teased. It didn't take me very long to find out that Connie was primarily concerned with herself when it came to sex. Kaitlyn was like that as well, usually interested in making sure she came, but not really caring if you did or not. Kaitlyn admitted to being like that, saying she had learned to be that way from the men who acted that way too.

It was probably some time around five in the morning before I finally got my whole dick wet. As is the case when two people, who have little else in common, try to fuck, it is strictly a physical act, and one that ends up with the participants engaged in a selfish race to the finish. Connie won that race, but I was so close behind her that I managed to squeeze mine off too before the window of opportunity closed itself completely down.

"Now I believe you about Dee just saying that to hurt Bridget."

"Thanks. Somehow, I just knew you'd say something like that to me."

"You aren't all that in bed, boy. Believe me when I tell you that."

"I never claimed to be. I like to think that Delilah sees more to me than just my tremendous sexual potential. She also tells me that I'm very easy going, and not any problem to live with. We have all these other compatibilities, not just the sexual ones."

"She'd never leave Bridget anyway."

"Probably true, but not a certainty. Bridget is taking a big chance by always reacting as if her worst fears were actual facts. Delilah doesn't like that. Sooner or later, Bridget's insecurity will end up driving a wedge between them."

"You pay a lot more attention to things than I gave you credit for. What about Leslie, what will happen to her?"

"Don't know yet. Too soon to make any predictions. A lot will depend on whether she decides to change the way she approaches her life. She has to really want to change if it's going to do her any good. I don't think she's really ready to make those kinds of changes yet. Maybe she won't ever be."

"I can see some of what you said about why Dee likes you, but I still don't believe it has anything to do with the sex she gets from you."

"She is different than you are about sex. She embraces it, then devours all of it. You are too selfish to do that."

"Ha. That's the pot calling the kettle black. I noticed how long you lasted, after I finally let you get it inside. Its a damn good thing I'd already been ready by the time you got started. Otherwise I'd have been left high and dry like what you did with Leslie."

I knew that we'd have our separate ideas about which of us was the one most at fault for our failure to get greater pleasure from our coupling. It didn't matter much to either of us. We'd both managed to come, and there was little else either of us had targeted as goals.

We both turned away from each other and went to sleep. I had a short dream about Leslie. In my dream, she was as old as she now was, but able to walk around with healthy legs. In my dream, she always kept herself on the other side of whatever street I might be on. It was very frustrating for me, because, in my dream, I really wanted to talk to her about what had happened to get her fixed up and out of her wheelchair.

Connie spent another week at my house. She quickly grew bored with the pace of living up in the high desert. Most of her waking hours were spent texting her friends and other people that she worked with. She spent every night in my bed. Most nights we'd have sex. Once, right near the end, both of us dropped our guards just enough to permit something more than totally selfish physical gratification. I don't know how she felt about that time, I certainly never talked to her about it after it was over, but it kind of scared me. It had been pretty intense for me at the finish, one of the strongest comes I'd ever had.

I was happy when she finally announced that she was giving up visiting friends in Hesperia as a negotiating tactic for her work. She left, having gotten another, smaller, boost in salary in lieu of getting a screen credit in recognition for her work. It was awkward telling her goodbye when Delilah drove over with Bridget to take her back to Hollywood that following Saturday. I think she'd been as frightened as I'd been by the intensity of that one session of lovemaking we had. We had become something more than friends, but not something that had any chance of growing much from where it stood.

Leslie and I started spending more time together right after Connie left. I'd taken to coming into the house through her garage door while Connie had been staying with me. Usually the three of us would either stay in the garage, talking, while I'd order some delivery food for dinner, or else we'd all come up into the main part of the house where I'd cook something up for the three of us. When Connie left, it was just Les and I, but we kept up the same routine.

From some of the comments she made, and questions she asked me, I got the distinct impression that Leslie was jealous of what Connie and I had been doing. She hadn't ever seemed jealous of Delilah or Bridget whenever they came over and slept with me. I found it difficult to believe that she saw Connie as more of a threat than Delilah and Bridget were. I wanted to talk to her about it, but never got up the nerve to do so.

It was about a week and a half after Connie went back home before Les turned our conversation back around to sex again.

"When you fucked Connie, was it good?"

"Depends on what your definition of good is. If you're asking whether we both had comes or not, then it was good. Mostly, except for this one time, it was just physical release for each of us. Kind of like sport fucking."

"How was the other time different?"

"I'm not sure how to explain it really. It just was. The best way I can think to put it is that we weren't so guarded around each other. We let ourselves be more open, more vulnerable to things."

"This made it better?"

"It did for me. I think it did for Connie too, but we never talked about it."

"I was vulnerable that one time we tried things, but I didn't come."

"Different type of vulnerable, I think. Yours was more of a nervous vulnerable, not an emotional vulnerability."

"She told me she liked sleeping in the same bed as you. She told me it was more restful than sleeping alone. I wouldn't mind trying that." This last she said in a more halting way, obviously unsure of her position in my life.

"Get a bigger bed then. Yours is too small for two people to sleep together in."

"If I got a bigger bed, does that mean you'd stay down here and sleep with me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.