My Brother's Keeper - Cover

My Brother's Keeper

Copyright© 2009 by Openbook

Chapter 6

Things had settled back down to normal again. Normal for our family at least. Danny had been caught by Kaitlyn, swapping spit with some young bimbo over at the trailer park the night before. There was a tradition over at the park for big Friday get together's over at the community pool. This was where the transgression had occurred,

This, as I stated earlier, was well within the "normal" range of behavior for my family. Kaitlyn had created a big scene, of course, but that was mostly just for show. She had an uncountable number of similar occurrences herself in that regard, and was really in no position to make too much of a fuss about Danny's.

Danny had driven over to my place at about one in the morning, drunk, of course, and embarrassed that Kaitlyn had been able to enforce her edict that he find another place to sleep. A place far away from her and their three children.

Danny was apparently "unclean" after being caught kissing that other girl. It didn't seem to matter to her that she had taken strange men home with her, when Danny was off somewhere working for me, and fucked them on their marital bed while the kids were present in the trailer.

I left my house at six thirty the next morning, leaving Danny asleep in my upstairs guest bedroom. I drove over to Danny's trailer and let myself in with the spare key I kept for just such occasions. I walked back to the master bedroom, noticing that my two nephews and my niece were all safe in their beds and still fast asleep.

I opened the sliding privacy screen that served as a bedroom door for Danny and Kaitlyn's bedroom, fully expecting to find her in the sack with some male low life from the trailer park. I had been fairly confident that Kaitlyn wouldn't want to let an opportunity for yet another adulterous tryst go to waste.

I was right, but I was also wrong. There was someone else in her bed with her, but it definitely wasn't a male.

I stood in the doorway admiring the naked recumbent form of a young goddess. I must have stood there for ten minutes or more, just taking in her physical perfection.

She had long reddish brown hair. It reached down almost to her waist. Her breasts weren't too large or too small. They were perfect just the way they were. Her ass, and I could see all of it because she was sleeping on her stomach, was very full without being big. It had nice depth, without too much width, if that makes sense to you. It was my favorite kind of fundament.

There were a pair of seemingly shapely legs that were only remarkable because of the greater than normal length. Her legs were definitely longer than would be usual for her torso. I couldn't see too much of her face, less than half of one side, because she had her arm up, with the hand obscuring her nose and forehead. I did notice that there seemed to be no skin blemishes on the one cheek of her face and that part of her neck I could see.

I was too surprised by what I'd found to follow through with my plan to confront Kaitlyn about her participation in yet another infidelity. I had planned on using that knowledge to force her to agree to allow Danny to come back home right away.

I wasn't up for yet another of his one to two week stays while he groveled enough to persuade his wife to forgive him. Danny was my brother, and I loved him. He was a terrible house guest though, and I didn't want to have to put up with living with him for one second longer than necessary.

Kaitlyn too was naked. She was still a very attractive woman. Physically, she was very desirable to me. It was her personality and her absolute venal selfishness that kept her from having real beauty in my eyes.

I don't know how much longer I would have stood there looking at this other girl if Kaitlyn hadn't woken up and noticed me standing in the open doorway. Her shriek of alarm could be heard throughout the trailer park. It certainly caused the girl in bed with her to awaken and sit up instantly to see whatever had upset Kaitlyn.

The first thing I noticed, after she had turned to see what Kaitlyn was staring at, was that she made no attempt at all to cover herself up. The second thing I noticed was her green eyes, and then the wide smile she got on her face.

"Is this one Jimmy?" She had turned to face Kaitlyn when she spoke to her.

"Jimmy, what do you mean by sneaking in here and scaring the wits right out of me?"

Just then, Troy and Carl, my two nephews, forced their way past me and went over to their mother to find out why she'd been yelling a moment before. Troy, the oldest at eight, asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing is wrong sweetheart. Uncle Jimmy just surprised me, that's all. Take your brother out to the kitchen and get him some cereal for breakfast. Turn the TV on and let him watch some cartoons while the grown ups finish their conversation."

Troy, satisfied now that his mother was okay, happily went out of the bedroom to comply with Kaitlyn's requests. Despite how messed up their parents lives were, all three kids were growing up, so far, to be pretty decent people.

Angela, their youngest, was going to be a real heartbreaker by the time she reached puberty. Right then though, she was a precocious three and a half year old, full of vitality and fun. I could only hope that she would somehow escape the mindset and values that her mother and three aunts brought to living their own lives.

"Hi, Jimmy, I'm Delilah. Katie told me that she would introduce me to you if I stayed up the hill with her when my ride went back to LA. I wanted to get away from some people who live down there for awhile, and Katie said you were looking for a housekeeper. I can do that. I kept house for an old woman for three years. Until she died."

"I'm not really looking for anyone to clean my house. Kaitlyn must have thought that because her sister, Bridget, wanted me to let her stay with me for awhile and offered to cook and clean for her room and board."

"I can cook too. If you let me work for you, for like three or four months, I'll do all the cooking, keep your house spotlessly, and I'll even sleep in your bed to cut down on the laundry." She struck a very sensual pose for me when she told me this, opening her legs just enough to allow me to see the lips of her pussy, right at the end, before taking the sheet and bringing it up to her waist. She left her chest uncovered though.

"Kaitlyn, I assume you know that this makes you and Danny all even again? I'll be sending him home and telling him all is forgiven, right?"

"I already told Delilah that Danny could come home now. She was the one I caught kissing him. She convinced me to forgive him."

"Katie thought she was totally straight until I showed her what an educated tongue was capable of doing. I hope I haven't ruined her for your brother."

Kaitlyn was extremely embarrassed. Her face was as red as I'd ever seen it. This from a woman who'd already had more than a normal lifetime's share of embarrassments too. I'd walked in on her once, back when I was fourteen, in bed with two guys at the same time. She was getting plowed from the back by one, and had the other guy's dick in her mouth. At that time, she'd just gotten mad at me for coming home from school too early and catching her.

Later that day was the first time I'd gotten laid. Hell of a thing when a young boy's first time is sloppy third's. When Danny got home from his job at the box factory, later that same evening, he ended up getting even sloppier fourth's. Seeing Kaitlyn blush was a rare occurrence.

"Delilah, grab your things and let's get on the road. I've got a ton of things I need to do today, and not enough time to get to all of them."

She jumped up out of the bed and pulled on a pair of short shorts and a thin top that showed off her chest to best advantage. She had to look around to find a worn pair of flip flops which she then put on too.

"Ready."

"Where are your other things?"

"They're back in LA. Let him keep them. I've got everything else I really need." She did a thing with her hands that indicated that her face and body were everything she really needed. I would have had to agree with her about that too. She was by far the best looking woman I'd ever been close enough to have a conversation with. She jumped right up into my truck without first asking me if it was mine or not. I thought that was strange, but didn't make any comment about it.

As soon as we pulled up into my garage and had gotten stopped and parked, Delilah jumped down from the truck and went rushing over to the bathroom I had in my garage. She went in without closing the door and squatted down on the toilet to pee.

I found this very strange too, because not that many people have a bathroom in their garage, and the door to it had been closed when we pulled into the garage. I took note of all this, but didn't make a comment about how she knew about the bathroom being there either.

Once she came out of the bathroom I went up the stairs to my living room level and unlocked the door. Danny was sitting in my kitchen, drinking coffee and looking extremely hung over.

"Hey, Delilah, how come you're here?"

"Katie sent me over to let you know she's forgiven you. I already explained to her that we were just joking around when she saw us. I told her that Bridget told me to do it if I ever got the chance."

"You know Bridget, Kaitlyn's sister?" I blurted the question out before I'd done any actual thinking about how her knowing Bridget explained a lot of things.

"We were in school together at good old Sultana High. I took her cherry, and we've been close friends ever since. Even when she went off to Oregon to go to college, we've always kept in close touch. We both talked about moving back here and getting a place together. Trouble was, when she moved back here this last time, I wasn't really ready to leave LA yet. Now I am though."

Danny had taken off upstairs to get his shoes and socks, wallet, and other things almost as soon as Delilah had told him that all was forgiven. I had noticed she didn't volunteer anything else about what she and Kaitlyn had done with each other.

"Did Bridget ask you to turn out Kaitlyn to the lesbian lifestyle too?" She laughed, shaking her head side to side to indicate a no answer.

"That was my own idea. Sometimes I like doing stuff like that. It's a challenge getting someone who's straight to try another girl for the first time."

"I doubt strongly that you were Kaitlyn's first woman lover."

"She told me that I was."

"She told Danny that he was her third lover, and she was seventeen at the time they met. She also admits that she was either twelve or thirteen the first time she tried dick. I figure Danny was somewhere in the first hundred, but certainly not in single digits. Kaitlyn was my first though."

"Bridget likes you a lot, did you know that?"

"For a guy, you mean? I noticed that Bridget wasn't too much into guys when we had our little fling before."

"Maybe she isn't, but I am. If I call her and tell her that I'm living here with you, she'll leave that other bitch that treats her like shit and grab a bus to get back here, just as soon as we hang up the phone."

"I might try that, for a month or two, but not as some kind of permanent thing. I'd do it if it helped the two of you get things lined up for what you really want."

"That's the thing, we both want different things. Bridget likes it just the two of us, but I'm very bisexual. I need a man around too. She and I talked about that, and it was her idea that I find out if you were enough to keep me from wanting more variety."

"Not going to work for me though. I'm not even close to wanting to settle down."

"No one's asking you to marry us. For now, we can just try living here with you, and saving up to get our own place. After we get our own place, I'll come over here and you'll help me take care of my personal need for some hard dick every now and then. You'll make out real well on the deal. I saw the way you looked at my body. I recognize that look. When Danny leaves, we'll go up to your bedroom and I'll give you a private audition."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.