Another Favor - Cover

Another Favor

Copyright© 2009 by aloneagain

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - His brother called, he needed another favor. Oh well, it might be a good time to get away for a while. The favor turned out to be much more than Jake ever expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Leaving town for a while was the smartest thing to do. He needed to get away after a startling end to a relationship he once felt was going to be permanent. At least leaving town sounded like a good idea, but he wasn't sure where to go. He didn't care to stay around and risk running into her or her lover and he didn't want to go on a vacation. He wasn't in a vacation mood.

When his brother called asking for a favor, he groaned. He'd done favors for his younger brother before and almost always regretted it. Little favors usually turned into huge projects.

"Come on, Jake. Samantha can do without you in her bed for a few days."

"It's not that, Billy."

"Look, just come for a few days so I know I have someone here at the house. Maybe I can find somebody to help with the dogs. All you need to do is be here."

"If, and that's a big if, but if I decide to do it when do you need me to be there?"

"Oh, well, I really need you from Friday to the next Monday, but I'll take what I can get. Cathy has to go to some license retention things all week. I thought we could spend the two weekends together, and if you can do this favor for me, we can have nights, too."

"Billy! That's ten days!"

"Come on, Jake, you never take any time off. Cathy and I need this time together. The kids, the dogs, her shift work, and my hours, we're not having any time to ourselves."

"No, no, no, I'm not going to house sit, babysit, and take care of all the dogs."

"Wait, wait, the kids are going to Cathy's mother. I can arrange for someone to feed and exercise the dogs. I just need someone in the house. You know, answer phone calls, take messages, and explain the upcoming class schedules. I have a major dog food delivery coming Tuesday and some leash and harness deliveries due sometime during the week. I just need a warm body. Bring Samantha with you, if she doesn't mind missing a day or two of shopping. Hey, man, you can finally tan that white ass of yours."

Jake laughed, even if it was half-hearted. He didn't have many reasons to laugh. The two brothers had teased each other since high school about having a white ass, although Jake's legs were just as white as his ass. Billy claimed that if his wife could wear a thong bikini, he could too.

"Okay, okay," Jake answered, but he didn't feel like letting his brother find out about the break-up with Samantha. Instead, he said, "I have some time coming. I'll call you in an hour or so to let you know if I can take the whole week."

"Hey man, I appreciate it, but get the Friday and Monday, too. It takes a whole day for the airport hassle, flights, and hotel stuff."

Fortunately, when he approached his boss, the man suggested Jake take a month off, and offered to pay him while he was gone. Charles Benys wasn't happy his own daughter suddenly jilted one of his most valued employees and a man he had suspected might soon become his son-in-law. He crossed his fingers that Jake would return to work at the end of the month. Charles couldn't understand what had gotten into Samantha.


Even when he arrived at his brother's house after a three hour drive, Jake still couldn't bring himself to talk about why Samantha didn't come with him. He must have given enough of an excuse to keep Billy and Cathy from asking any more questions. Besides, they were busy packing. There were also instructions Billy needed to give Jake about how to handle calls to the office telephone, and Cathy's parents arrived to take the three pre-teen children.

They went to bed so late and got up so early that Jake barely had time to tell Billy and Cathy "Good morning," and then say, "Have a nice trip."

Minutes later, he found himself alone in a large, rambling, country-style house, with nothing to look forward to but silence, a telephone that rang occasionally, and time to think. Bless Cathy's heart, he didn't even need to spend much time in the kitchen. She must have cooked for days before Jake arrived, although she said she just cooked a little extra each meal and put it in the freezer for Jake.

It was still early, but as he had promised himself, he was working on his tan. After swimming a few laps, he stretched out on one of the long wood-framed rope beds he'd helped Billy make, another one of those brotherly favors. Jack had the woodworking skills, Billy had the tools, and together they stretched and wove the ropes. Then Cathy made the cushions.

SMACK!

"Hey, Billy! You better put some sunscreen on that white ass." The slap on his ass, plus the laughter brought Jake to his feet faster than he had moved in a long time.

"Oh damn." Expressing her surprise, a tall slender woman was backing away ... at least she got as far as the edge of the pool before she fell in.

Jake found himself standing stark naked. Unconsciously, he rubbed what was probably a red handprint on his ass. However, his attention was on a fully-dressed woman splashing in the pool, laughing and slinging long wet hair over her head to get it out of her eyes.

The woman pointed at Jake, "You're not Billy." Sinking down, she came back up, finally getting her hair out of her eyes, but she laughed again.

"Right!" Jake responded, looking around for something to wear or wrap around him.

"But your ass is just a cute as Billy's." The woman was still laughing as she swam to the shallow end of the pool.

Abandoning his search, Jake sat down on the edge of the rope bed. "How the hell do you know Billy has a cute ass?"

"Oh, I've seen it a time or two. A man's thong bikini doesn't hide much." The young woman answered as she climbed up the interior steps of the pool, while she unbuttoned her shirt.

"Who are you?" Jake asked. This conversation was becoming curious.

"Janet Beyer. I'm dog sitting while Billy has some quality time with Cathy. Who are you?"

"I'm Jake Tranton, Billy's brother."

"Ah ha, big brother Jake. I've heard of you." Janet pulled her shirt off, squeezed the excess water out, and draped it over a chair. "How did he convince you to house sit? I turned him down." While pulling down her jeans, she stepped on the heels of her low boots and stripped down to her underwear.

Jake hesitated a moment and finally said, "I just needed to get away."

"Female problems, huh?" Janet said as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra then dropped it haphazardly on the table.

Jack nodded but didn't respond as he watched Janet hook her thumbs in the waist of her panties and bend over to pull them down her legs as her full breasts jiggled gently from her movements. Her hard nipples pointed straight down to her feet.

"What did she do, kick you out?" Janet looked up from pulling her underwear down. Jack was almost on his feet by the time she straightened up and lifted each individual leg to step out of her panties. Then she bent over again while she pulled her socks off and picked them and her panties up.

"No, I..." Jack stopped to clear his throat as he suddenly remembered he was naked and settled back to his seat. "No, I asked her to leave."

"Isn't that sort of unusual?" Janet asked as she squeezed the excess water out of her panties, spread them on the table beside her bra, and then did the same with her socks. "Don't guys usually move in with the woman?"

He was on his feet again when she pulled her hair over her shoulder and squeezed it allowing the water to run down the center of her chest and disappear in the closely trimmed hair covering her mound.

"Maybe some men do, but I don't. Samantha didn't actually live with me. She just had her things all over my house. I told her to take her stuff when she left."

"Don't give her an excuse to come back, huh?" Janet looked around for a moment then walked to the building that housed the swimming pool equipment. Jake watched the cheeks of her ass wiggle with each step, and sway when she opened the double doors to pull a towel from one of the holders inside the door.

"Something like that, I guess," Jack replied as Janet leaned over, slinging her hair around her head, and wrapped the towel around it before straightening up. Her full breasts moved as her arms tucked in the towel.

Janet cocked her head to one side and asked, "So, do you have some dry clothes I can wear? Or do you have other plans for that," she nodded at the growing erection Jake was no longer making an effort to hide.

Jake raised one eyebrow and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

Janet nodded her head a couple of times, put one hand on her hip and replied, "I haven't had a good fuck in a couple of months and that one looks like it could really do a good job."

"Sorry," Jake replied as he walked past her, heading toward the back door of the house. "I don't 'fuck.' Rarely, I 'have sex' with a willing partner, but most of the time I prefer to 'make love' to a woman. Come on, I'll find something dry for you to wear."

Janet moved quickly, catching his arm as he reached for the back door, "Wait a minute. Explain that."

Jake turned and placed one hand on her breast and heard the sharp intake of her breath. "You have beautiful breasts, Janet." He put his other hand against her mound and curled his fingers between her legs. "I imagine I would find you very wet and welcoming. Your body arouses me," He took a step away from Janet and carefully enunciated each word, "but, I - don't - fuck. Got it?"

Janet released her hold on him and dropped her arm, "Well, hell. Jake, it's just a word." She sounded exasperated. "What's the difference?"

Jake opened the door into the house and stood back a moment to allow Janet to walk ahead of him. "There is a great deal of difference, at least to me." He stepped into the house behind her, closed the door, and put his hand on her shoulder to turn her around.

"Fucking is insensitive, unemotional, and there's no pleasure in it. It's a body function like breathing or pissing."

Janet's eyes searched his face, waiting for some sign that he was joking or not really being serious. When she saw the sincerity of his belief, she asked, "You're serious, aren't you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.