Golem: Vengence - Cover

Golem: Vengence

Copyright© 2009 by dak

Chapter 1

I awoke in the dirt, groaning I sat up.

"what happened." I said.

I looked down at my hands, they where different, they also where covered in blood.

"My god it worked." I said to myself looking around.

I was in the forest, I was naked, but that was okay my body was featureless, I felt my face feeling the rough surface of the clay. The old magics had worked, my father the rabbi had not been a raving loon after all.

"I am sorry father." I said

I stood up, I was tall, I knew I was, I had used the statue in my fathers basement, I was at least 8feet tall. With each step the ground thudded with my weight, if only I could remember last night, what did I do.

"the ritual." I said.

I remember standing over the statue, I remember cutting my had and chanting the words, but what had happened to my body. I walked toward the town, some how I knew where I was going, I could sense where I had to go. It was still fairly early, I hoped no one was awake, I reached the outskirts of town, no one seemed to be up. I went to my fathers house, the cellar doors, I opened them and found my body lying on the floor.

I chanted the ancient magic words again standing over myself, I felt myself falling asleep, when I woke up I was staring up at the giant statue, I scrambled away from it but my memory came back quickly.

"Thats right Joseph, you wanted this." I said.

I stood up and looked over the statue, it had moved alright and I had been controlling it, the old magics had worked well, I could use this to fight them, I could use this to get revenge, that was when I noticed it, stuck to the large feet of the statue was a piece of uniform, I picked it up. It was a swatch of grey cloth, the collar of a jacket, I flipped it over and my blood went cold, the twin lightning bolts of the SS.

"Apparently I have already started my revenge." I said to myself.

They had come for my father, he had resisted, they shot him with out warning. I had been away at school at the time, I had forged documents now that listed me as a citizen of germany, lucky my mother had not been Jewish, and I favored her, I could pass, I had snuck into my fathers house and found all his documents. At first I though he had gone mad, but he was so passionate in his notes, the day he died he had gathered all he needed to perform the ritual, I thought how could it hurt to try. Of course I could be killed for trying it, if the Nazi even suspected what I had done.

I threw on my coat and left through the cellar door, I looked around seeing no one I walked away from his house, heading for the hotel near the market, on the way there I heard people talking.

"Did you hear about the attack?" One man said.

"I heard a monster attacked the checkpoint." Another said.

"they say it was nine feet tall." From another.

"they shot it until their guns emptied and it just laughed." Yet another.

"it tore the men apart with its hands." Still another.

"Thats silly, how would anyone know if it killed anyone, stop talking stories." One said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.