Controlled Slut - Cover

Controlled Slut

Copyright© 2009 by Colesneil37

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kirsta and Dan start to fulfil some exhibitionist fantasies but things escalate dramatically when they get in touch with a guy who writes kinky stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Exhibitionism  

Opening the door to his flat Simon said "It's a good job that I'm on the ground floor, I've got my own private entrance. Otherwise who knows who you would bump into, after all I have a reputation to think of you know." He said laughing

I looked at him standing there in the doorway all smug as he said it. I had just given the taxi driver a blow job on the car park so we could get here, I was half naked and completely humiliated, after he had just promised the same driver if he took me home later he would get to fuck me, in fact I had been forced to ask him too. I should have hated Simon. The problem though was that no matter what I had already done tonight, I wanted more. I loved the feeling of being subjected to someone else's will.

He must have realised what was going through my mind because he reached out and grabbed hold of one of my nipples and pulled me through the door and into his flat. "Come on in slut. Go and sit on the sofa and I'll get you another drink"

"I'm fine thanks" I said "I've had enough for one night."

Releasing my nipple, which was getting quite sore by now from th constant attention it was getting. Simon winked at me "A small glass of wine then, just to wash the taste of your drivers cock out of your mouth, because I don't know about you, but I thought he was a bit unclean really"

"Ok" I relented "Just a small one please"

"Coming right up, now go through that door there, I'll just get some." he said pointing towards the end of the corridor

I walked into the lounge and was quite surprised at how clean it was for a man living on his own. The room was very neat and minimalist really, a hardwood floor a large rug in the centre with a nice modern leather corner suite. I sat down gratefully the leather cool against by bare skin and relaxed myself slightly wondering what was to happen now. I could hear Simon clattering about for a while before he came in holding a can of beer and a large glass full of wine.

"Sorry, got carried away, I guess" he said passing me the glass.

Taking a large sip I swirled it round my mouth for a few seconds and got rid of the dirty cock taste that was in my mouth before putting the glass on the floor.

Simon watched me "Better?" he said

"Much better, thank you"

"So tell me" He said putting a hand on my breast and squeezing "How much did you enjoy sucking that old driver off?"

I looked at him "Honestly?"

"Yeah. Honestly."

He reached over and pulled me to him, so that my head was resting on his shoulder. He felt warm and comfortable and I started to relax a bit more especially when he continued to slowly caress my breast and nipple. "It's hard to describe" I said "In one way I felt dirty and cheap. It was horrible because he stank, I almost gagged" he placed my hand over his crotch area of his jeans and I could feel already that he was aroused, so I started to rub him through his jeans.

"Go, on" he said "How else did you feel?" his hand had moved down my belly and was now going up my skirt so he could start to play with my clit.

I moaned "It was also one of the hottest things I've ever done in my life, I didn't want it to end. When he came, I was sort of disappointed. It sounds stupid saying that but do you know what I mean?"

"I've got an idea" he said "Now, I want you to stand up and remove your skirt, but I want you to keep your high heels on. Then you will kneel before me, have another mouthful of wine before you get my cock out and start to wank me off slowly. Then I'll tell you what I think. Ok?"

"Mmmm, sounds a good idea to me" I purred.

Giving his cock a last squeeze, which was definitely getting harder, I slowly stood up and stretched my arms above my head making my breasts thrust forward. I then put my arms behind my back to unfasten my skirt which dropped onto the floor. Naked now I stepped towards him and got onto my knees grabbing my glass I took a large drink and swallowed.

"That's a good girl" he smiled as I leant forward and unfastened his belt and jeans. He lifted his ass up a bit so I could pull them down. His cock shot out of his trousers and I wasn't disappointed, only a bit smaller than Damien's, but about the same girth. I wrapped my hand around it and started to slowly wank him off. "So come on tell me, what do you think?" I asked

"Hmmm, that's nice" he said "Right whilst your doing that, play with yourself at the same time."

I reached down, my fingers playing with my lips and rubbing my clit. Simon looked down at me "I agree with your previous statement" he said smiling "You are a cheap, dirty little slut, aren't you?"

I started moaning at the words he was saying, I did try and defend myself slightly "I only did what I was told to do though." I said

"You're a cheap dirty slut" he repeated as if I hadn't said anything. "You came out tonight with the express purpose of getting fucked. What makes it worse is that it was all on the say so of some writer of porn stories, who you don't even know." He started talking louder now, getting into the swing of things "You exposed yourself countless times to anybody who happened to be looking or walking by. You allowed yourself to be felt up by me and my friend, who you had only just met." leaning forward he pulled and twisted on my already sore nipple causing me to wince and moan as my fingers moved quicker over my clit.

Simon was well away now, as he continued "You let me finger you in the same pub even cumming, whilst two blokes looked on. Your nothing but a cheap slut aren't you?" he almost shouted pulling and twisting my nipple "Well answer me!"

"Yes" I gasped through the pain

"Yes what?" he shouted

"I'm nothing but a cheap slut" I cried out as I came. I fell backwards and continued humping my hand as my fingers rubbed my pussy.

My eyes shut, I heard him stand up and walk back out the room towards the kitchen. Whatever he was doing didn't take long because I soon felt him kneel down by the side of my head, I then felt something large and cold being pushed into my pussy. My eyes shot open and I just had enough time to look down before he grabbed me by the hair, twisting my face round so he could force his cock into my mouth. In that glimpse that I had though, I saw he must have gotten a cucumber out of the fridge and that was what he was shoving up me and had started to fuck me with. Grabbing my hand that had wrapped round his cock to stop him ramming it down my throat he placed it on the cucumber.

"Fuck yourself with it bitch, and do it hard." He snarled "Why should I do all the work" he added, as he moved round to the back of my head. Pulling it back so that my neck was bent he fed his cock into my mouth again, with a few thrusts he was entering my throat pretty soon his balls were slapping against my nose as he grunted away. I started to fuck myself with the cucumber as he carried on telling me how much of a slut I was.

"You let that huge black guy, Damien fuck you and even his oppo" He shouted. Although this wasn't completely true, I could not object because I had a cock in my throat at the time. Breathing was becoming a struggle, but on he went.

"And what you did out on the car park was disgusting. The driver was old and he stank, but what did you do, Did you protest or anything?" Again I couldn't really answer, his thrusting was increasing in speed his voice getting louder. He had started to slap my breasts about now as well whilst he carried on. "No you didn't. You just got down on your slut knees and let him fuck your mouth with his stinking old cock until he came down your throat."

With that last statement he pulled his cock out of my mouth and started to cum over my face, rubbing his cock in my hair. I couldn't help myself, I came again. I let go of my hold on the cucumber which was soon pushed out of me because my pussy was contracting so much.

Simon proceeded to use his cock to wipe his cum all over my face, before grabbing hold a handful of my hair and using it to wipe it clean. He then stood up tucking his cock away "Stay where you are bitch" he said walking back to the sofa and picking up the camera "Right, I want you to start fucking yourself again with the cucumber while I take a couple of shots of you covered in my cum"

My pussy was still tingling really badly, so I asked "Can I just have a minute to calm down first, please?"

For an answer he stood over me then placed the point of his shoe against my tender opening and started to try and push it in "I'll leave it up to you" he said "You can do as I have asked you to or, and I mean this, I will force my whole shoe up into your cunt. The decision is yours" With that he pushed a bit more stretching and hurting me.

I scooted backwards to get away "Ok, ok" I pleaded "I'll do it I'm sorry. Please stop your hurting me."

He smiled down at me "Next time then do as I say, then you won't get hurt" He kicked the cucumber forwards so that I could grab it "There you go, now start again"

Fortunately I had calmed down a bit by then, so when I started pushing it back into me it wasn't as bad as I thought. I lay there fucking myself again with the cucumber while he started to take a couple of pictures of me with my cum smeared face and hair.

"By the way" he said "You've made a mess on my shoe, look at it"

I turned my head to the side and noticed the front of his shoe glistening with my juices, he moved it close to my mouth "Lick it" he said. Knowing it was pointless to object, I stuck my tongue out and proceed to lick the top of his shoe. I could see a bulge coming back in his trousers as he watched me demean myself. Lifting his foot up he turned it slightly so that I could lick the soul as well. Fortunately after being in the flat for a while it was clean. The bulge in the front of his trousers was definitely getting bigger though.

Taking a couple more photos of this he then went and sat back down on the sofa. Pulling his cock out, which was hard again he started to play with himself.

"I want you to get on your hands and knees now, with you ass facing me." He said "Then I want you to start putting the cucumber in your ass, I'm sure you've got it lubed up enough by now to enable it to go in easily. I've never fucked a girl in the ass before and after all I don't want Damien's leftovers. I want to feel how tight you are and after the abuse his cock gave your cunt tonight, you must be pretty slack by now."

I got to my hands and knees, then hanging my head down, I reached behind me and rubbed the cucumber up and down my pussy a few times, trying to get lots of lube onto it before I started to ease it into my ass. I had had anal sex a few times and although it was not one of my favourite things it could be quite fun.

I heard the camera clicking again as I eased it in slowly, until my ass adjusted itself to the intrusion and it became easier. "That's a good girl" I heard him say "But I want you to take more of it. I would love you to take all of it but it a big one, so I'll settle for two thirds of it"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.