Future Sex Coach Michaels - Cover

Future Sex Coach Michaels

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

{flashback}

North Robert High School

10:00 A.M. Monday, September 3, 2063

"Good morning, class," I had begun, "Welcome to Human Sexuality 101, Participatory Course. I know that some of you are eager to get started, and some of you are feeling a bit nervous. We will, of course, start with the basics, and for that I have some videos. I realize that you all know such things as where babies come from, and about ... HEY!" I looked about as if something had flown past my face, "who let that stork in here?!"

There was a bit of laughter, more than the lame joke deserved. But it had served its purpose; the ice had been broken. I assigned Chapter One in the textbook, and started showing videos, hitting "pause" now and again to point out specifics. They had all, without exception, been surprised when I started showing video of men getting hard, internal views of the vagina in orgasm, and male ejaculation. They knew that this class included frank, ex­plicit information and sexual activity in the classroom. But none of them expected video cumshots on the first day of school.

"Notice," I said, pausing the video, "how this girl's face is flushed just before orgasm, then pales, then goes flushed again as her orgasm fades."

I started the video again, and heard several gasps as they noticed that the girl in the video was about fifteen, that the setting was this very classroom, that there were at least twelve nude girls in that classroom watching, and that the man with his fingers inside the climaxing girl was me.

"This video was donated by a class about two years ago," I told them, "Video of you will not be used unless you give permission."

I saw several of the girls look at each other, and a few were looking anywhere except at me. Each and every girl in the class was thinking the same thing: If I stay in this class, it's going to be me buck naked in front of every­body with Coach's fingers up my snatch. Indeed, that was the very reason I'd shown the clip. There was still time for a girl to drop the class and not have a bad mark on her school record.

Three girls had dropped the class, and that is why I stood looking at sixteen of them now, instead of the nine­teen who'd originally signed up. All the better for me; I'd asked to have the class limited to fifteen. Mostly, though, I didn't need anybody in this class who didn't know what she was in for.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.