Future Sex Coach Michaels - Cover

Future Sex Coach Michaels

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 13: Kilu Arc

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Kilu Arc - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

Basement, Smith House
8:34 P.M. Friday, December 7, 2063

Veejay set out to strip Amethyst of the last of her clothing. Why not? It was about time a girl got all starkers. The site of her was delicious already, and if he could just get those panties off of her, he was sure that she'd stay in the game. Well, that was the plan. He missed.

Amethyst, for her part, knew what she wanted. She wanted to touch, and that meant Veejay. Roll, and ... hit!

Veejay's cock twitched again. He hadn't expected her to target him, but he had to admit that he was glad that she had. The fourteen-year-old could feel his pulse in his cock as he stood, walked over to the other fourteen-year-old, and stood, naked and hard, in front of her. Her eyes were on the same level as his balls, and as she reached, slowly, for his ass, he wished that it was his cock. He glanced over at Lisa. Yep, she was watching, her eyes wide. Gloria, too, was staring right at him. Amy was looking at Amethyst as much as at him, but he didn't know that. He thought that it was just him. Even the guys were staring, but he didn't doubt for a moment that their eyes were all for the petite little blonde whose hands he now felt on his buttocks. The 8th grader gave his butt a couple of squeezes, then let go, smiling. Veejay felt as if his prick was going to explode. He almost staggered back to his spot, wondering how much more he could take.

Phil considered the possibility that if one of the girls wound up in the buff, she might decide to sit out the rest of the game, and that meant fewer girls to deal with. She might stay and watch, but at least she couldn't target him. Amethyst was the closest to being nude, but he didn't think that she would sit it out. She seemed not the least dis­concerted to be sitting here in nothing but tight panties, splay-legged in front of them all. Lisa ... too dangerous. Then again, she had missed Genma. Still risky. And yet, she seemed shy enough to sit out the game rather than spread her legs, naked, for all to see. He decided to go for it. If she was going to target him, best to get it over with.

Lisa watched her bottle tip, wobble, look as if it might right itself, then fall. If she'd known they were going to play a stripping game tonight, she'd've worn different panties, but it was too late for that now. She tossed a 'come hither' look to Phil, and then stood to drop her jeans. Her smile hid the butterflies in her stomach. She felt herself blush, and she wondered, not for the first time, how she had had the bad luck to blush so visibly. Wasn't that sup­posed to be an advantage of darker skin: that nobody could see you blush? She blamed her Caucasian and Asian ancestors for that, then her African, Australian, Polynesian and Native American ancestors for not giving her enough pigment to hide it. She grinned for real, realizing that she'd still let some of them off the hook.

So off with the jeans, and let everybody see the latest in almost invisibly sheer panties. 'But wait, ' she thought, there was another way. She didn't have to take off her pants; not just yet. She could take off her bra instead. With her jeans unfastened, held in one hand and hanging off her left hip, she considered it. Could she actually do that? Of course she could! She'd been standing, sitting, etc. in Coach's class in absolutely nothing, bare to the air, for how many months now? She let out a quiet giggle as she remembered that she, shy little Lisa, had been the first girl to show nipple in class. The decision made, she re-zipped her jeans, and then re-snapped them.

"Hey!" Ted objected, "You know the rules!"

"Yes I do," Lisa smiled at him, batting her amber eyes. "The rules say that my bottle got knocked over, and I have to take something off. But they don't say what I have to take off." And with that, she reached behind her, undid her simple white bra, pulled it off over her head, and gaily tossed it onto her blouse where it lay behind her. She sat herself back down, set up her bottle, and blamed her ancestors again as she felt the visible blush deepen and spread to cover the tops of her now totally exposed tits.

None of the boys had any objections now, but then again Lisa figured they wouldn't. Veejay liked what he saw, and sought to increase the visible breast count from four to six. Thus, Amy soon found her own bottle wobbling. For nearly half a minute it rocked back and forth, then stopped. Amy didn't have to take anything off, at least not now. She was relieved, but a bit disappointed.

Gloria wanted Ted naked. She also wanted him for sex, but wasn't sure about that tonight. She even considered that maybe she should save that for later in the year. She did have access to a professional sex coach, specially trained in "cherry picking." Then again, she didn't really want to wait until May. Ted was experienced for his age; he'd know what he was doing. Besides, she liked him. Well, she had a while to think about it, and for now, she just wanted him out of that thong.

Another close miss. Ted grinned. It was better to get at least one of the girls au natural before increasing the number of naked boys in the room. Genma seemed to agree, as he promptly targeted Amethyst.

No near misses this time. Amethyst smiled, bounced to her feet, turned her back, and dropped her panties to her ankles. Daintily, the youngest girl in the room (younger than Lisa by three months) stepped out of the last of her covering, and as she bent at the waist, straight-legged, to pick them up, her vaginal lips became visible just below her buttocks. She winked at the boys upside-down before standing straight up, spinning all the way around with the panties over her head. Facing the line of boys, she tossed them over her shoulder before sitting down, setting up the bottle, and spreading her legs open wider than before. Again, her smile never faltered, and though she did blush a little, it was nothing like the almost cephalopod-level color shows Phil and Lisa were putting on.

Amy's turn. Phil nearly fainted as the ball touched his bottle, but failed to knock it down. Ted wondered why Lisa had suddenly changed her mind about taking off her pants, and decided to find out. A clean miss. Lisa herself made the other girls happy as she got Genma out of his pants at last. The boy just smiled as his pinstriped boxers came into view.

Veejay remembered how Amethyst had targeted him when he was already naked, thus getting the chance to grab his ass. Figuring that turnabout was fair play, he now targeted her. The pretty teenager just shrugged her shoulders as the ball missed, nearly hitting Amy's bottle instead. Amy wondered if she had been the target, instead of Amethyst. Amethyst wondered the same thing.

Well, it was her turn now. Amethyst took the ball and looked at the male flesh a mere eight metres away. All the boys were down to their underwear, except for Veejay, who was utterly nude. Just like her, she thought. Well, did she want to cop another feel (Veejay), or get another boy naked (Genma, Phil, or Ted)? More nudity! Phil looked like he wanted to crawl under a rock. For some reason, this turned the young girl on mightily. Phil it would be. She let roll ... A clean miss. The softball actually bounced off of the boy's foot.

Phil took his turn. No hesitation; he targeted Lisa. She'd been very reluctant to remove her pants. He didn't know why, and he didn't care. If he could make her take them off, maybe she'd be so flustered as to start missing again. And in truth, he wanted to get this over with. There was still a chance to win this damned game, but if he was doomed to be stripped tonight, then let it be done, and he could sit out the rest. The thought made his guts lurch just as he released the ball. It went wide, following a weird, curving path. It didn't look like it could possibly hit Lisa's bottle, but it did, curving about to hit it almost from behind.

"That looked like it was from back home!" Ted exclaimed, as everybody kept looking back and forth between the two blushing teens.

Lisa felt her blush deepen again. It had faded a bit, but now it was back. The breast-baring had been a good delaying tactic, but there was no putting it off any further. She wondered if she should turn her back before droppin' 'em. 'No, that would just let them see more of me. Well, why the Hell not? They're all about to see my pussy through these barely-there panties, and I'm worried about them seeing my butt?' So turn her back she did, undoing her snap and zipper for the second time in less than fifteen minutes. She let her jeans drop, and heard Genma say "Whoa!" It wasn't that she was wearing a thong or anything like that; they covered her entire butt, and her pubes as well. They were just so transparent as to be almost invisible.

She might almost as well take them off now, she thought. Then she could opt to sit out the rest of the game, and not have to open her legs, pointing her crotch right at four leering boys. And they would leer; Lisa knew that. She didn't blame them; boys like to look, but the embarrassment was cutting into the enjoyment. And if she were to loose the panties, and wanted to stay in the game ... She could feel the burning of her so-obvious blush. There was no way she could've made herself do that bending-over, labia-displaying maneuver Amethyst had done just for fun. She envied her friend. 'I should try to be more like her, ' Lisa thought to herself. Forcing a smile, the fourteen-year-old turned back around and, being careful not to cover herself, set herself back down, her bottle back up, and spread 'em wide. She was very aware of four pairs of male eyes focused directly between her legs, and felt those legs twitch with the urge to close. She took a deep breath, and steadied herself. This was the game she had agreed to play, and she would play it.

Gloria wanted to grab Veejay's ass, but even more, she wanted to see what Ted had under that thong. Actually, she could pretty much tell, for the fifteen-year-old's boner was pretty obvious. It wasn't huge, really, but 'It'd sure feel big enough sliding up into my virgin vagina, ' she thought. 'Virgin vagina. Virtuous, unvulcanized, very virgin vagina. Virtually verified virtuous ... Gloria, just roll the damned ball.'

The damned ball hit the bottle, and Ted solemnly stood up, turned around, dropped the thong, stepped out of it, kicked it into the pile of his other clothes, and turned around, winking at Gloria before sitting back down. He hadn't expected to win, and he sure wasn't dropping out of the game. And that Gloria was cuter than he'd given her credit for. He was hoping the looks she kept giving him meant what he thought they did, because he wanted to do this girl. But first he had to get her out of those clothes. She would be his next target.

Genma thought it was about time the other boys got to see what he had seen many times, so he took aim at the bottle between his lover's ankles, and let roll. Another wobbling moment, and Amy stood to remove the bra. She did a good job of acting as if this was no big deal, but in truth she felt all tingly as she let the guys feast their eyes on her almost-B's. The fact that Genma was the one who had, in effect, put her on display made it all the more exciting.

Amy wanted to go Genma one better, so she took out Veejay's bottle. No wobbling here, she just knocked it over. The young boy walked over to her, his cock bobbing in her face, and sucked in a huge breath when, instead of reaching both hands around him, she reached out one finger, stopping a few centimetres from his visibly twitch­ing member. She looked up at him, and the 9th grader nodded vigorously. He watched in rapt fascination as the finger approached, so slowly, until it touched the top of his glans. It felt just as wonderful as he'd thought it would. The finger, that sweet, sweet finger, pressed down, bending his cock slightly, and then slid off, leaving him bounc­ing up and down in front of these mostly-naked girls, all of whom were stroking him with their eyes. Veejay bit his lower lip, afraid that he would cum right on Amy's face, and the thought of that almost made it happen. He bit harder.

"Thank you, Veejay," the fifteen-year-old redhead cooed, winking. The boy walked, unsteadily, back to his spot. Again, he had to be reminded to set his bottle back up.

Genma, watching, felt excited in a strange way. He would've thought that what he'd just watched would've made him jealous, but it didn't. In fact, he rather hoped she would do the same thing with Ted, or maybe Phil, if he wound up bare by the time her turn came around again.

Ted let roll and smiled as Gloria's bottle bit the dirt ... or at least, the linoleum. The fifteen-year-old calmly re­moved her slacks, tossed them behind her, and slowly turned around, making sure that everybody could see just how very skimpy her thong was. Indeed, it seemed almost not to exist in back. As she sat back down and opened her legs, the fact that it was quite narrow in front meant that it really concealed little more than the vagina itself, and that was pressing against the fabric. Gloria felt herself moisten, and knew that it would soon show.

Lisa was already moist, and yes, it showed. She knew it, and she knew that the boys had noticed. But it was her turn. She was too shy to target either of the two naked boys. Yes, she wanted to touch, but she didn't dare. She considered targeting Phil, but no, he looked as embarrased as she was. Suddenly, she made a decision.

Taking the most carful aim of the night, Lisa Lagrange rolled the ball to Veejay, but not to the bottle. Veejay was sitting, legs open, with his hands on the floor to either side of him. His right was palm upwards, with the fingertips towards her. Such was the precision with which she rolled the ball that it rolled right into his open hand, which he closed around it instinctively. Everybody gasped. Lisa had missed, but not missed. That was deliberate. It had to be.

"Your turn," the young virgin called out.

"Thank ... thank you!" Veejay replyed, then targeted Amy. He missed. Amethyst tried for Ted, but also missed.

Phil wasn't sure what to do. Target Lisa, and hope that, once nude, she would sit out the rest of the game? Then he wouldn't have to worry about her deadly accuracy. Then again, he had targeted her the last two times. Three in a row, and if she didn't sit it out, then retaliation was almost inevitable. And also, if he could get another girl nude, then the game would be approaching one of the conditions that could stop it. All the girls stripped, or all the boys, or all but one. Two girls were each only one garment away from naked. Amy was one, and Lisa was the other. To Hell with it! All he wanted was out of this horrible game. His stomach was trying to turn itself over, he was sweating, and he was most definitely not turned on! Phil had been afraid that a hard-on would show if he was stripped to his boxers. He needn't have worried. He was about as far from erection as he had ever been. Lisa it would be. Hope she sat it out, or targeted him and finished it once and for all.

He missed. Great. She was still in the game, and now had reason to target him. After all, he'd targeted her three times in a row.

Gloria went for Ted. She wanted to touch him like Amy had touched Veejay. She wanted him to touch her. She wanted to make love to him, right here, with her friends watching. She wanted ... She wanted to roll the ball. She did. She missed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.