Suburban Succubus - Cover

Suburban Succubus

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 7: In the cold light of day.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: In the cold light of day. - A son with a succubus fetish gets his hands on a tome that actually works, leading to some unintended results with his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son  

The next time I awoke, it was morning. Birds chirped their dawn greetings to all and sundry, raising an impressive racket for their smile size. I blearily opened my eyes, rubbed the sleep from them, and regarded my bedmate, acutely aware of my morning wood jamming into my mother's side. She was wearing a small, satisfied smile after my night of excess with both her and Liira, and had evidently been awake for some time before me. Now that she was awake, she threw back the covers, a double-edge sword. The upshot was that it revealed her body, sleek and perfect, to my roving eyes. The downside was the abrupt exposure to cold air that threatened to deflate my throbbing hardness despite the silken, forbidden flesh it was pressed against.

My mother swung easily out of her- our, I reminded myself- bed, disdaining the notion of covering up in front of her son. "Up and at 'em," she laughed as I groaned, having been robbed of the warmth of her embrace and the bedclothes. She wrinkled her nose at our dishevelled state, noting for the first time the evident marks of our union on our bodies and the bed. In the past, Liira had merely concealed the stains where our juices had flowed, marring the bed-sheets, along with the sticky, crusted mess that oozed from my mother's slit and coated her creamy thighs. "I need a shower." She regarded me for a moment; I resisted the urge to shrink under her intense gaze. "Well, no. We need a shower." She flounced to her en suite, hips swaying, breasts bobbing in the counterpoint to her movements. Having reached the door, she turned back to face me, put her back to the wood frame around the entry to her bathroom. She arched her back, jutting her glorious alabaster bust underneath my heated gaze, lifting her arms above her head to grip the lintel. With a knowing smile, she lewdly parted her thighs, revealing her sex. She raised an eyebrow.

"Well? What are you waiting for, big boy?"

At that invitation, I virtually leapt out of the bed, flinging myself towards my mother. She giggled at my enthusiasm, pressing the back of one hand to her mouth to hide her grin, eyes sparkling with amusement but beginning to grow smoky with need. I lifted her over my shoulder in an easy fireman's carry, eliciting a gale of laughter as I lightly spanked her upturned backside while I took us into the shower. Not willing to wait another second, I immediately held her up against the wall. As my mother twined her legs around my hips, helping support her weight, the shock of the cold tiles elicited a gasp as they chilled her through, raising goosebumps and hardening her pointed nipples. I kissed her hungrily, desperately, communicating my forbidden lust through the medium of touch. Having pressed her head up against the wall, my mother could not escape my lips; she was forced to turn her head to one side to break the passionate kiss, mewling discontentedly even as she did so. Pushing me back, she met my eyes, whispering as if the low volume of her voice would somehow mitigate the incestuous nature of our embrace.

"I'm ready. I need it. Do it, my son-" I interrupted her, poking my cock at her, desperate to spear into her. She stifled a laugh at my predicament, letting out a low moan of pleasure as I finally got my angle right and slipped into the confines of her slick channel. Closing her eyes, she let her head fall back against the wall I held her against, enjoying the moment. "Oh, yes, that's it." She locked her gaze with mine, evidently taking pleasure in the responses she could get from me. She husked out her final command. "Do it, you stud. Fuck mummy."

I eagerly complied, rocking my penis in and out of her, making sure my grip was strong and secure. She worked her hips, arching her back off the chill tiles in an attempt to escape them and increase the friction within her clinging, tight depths. We were both so turned on it took very little time for us to reach our peak, the sound of her hoarse, choked cry as she writhed blissfully on me spurring my own eruption. I held her there as we came down from our shared high, revelling in a tender moment after a relatively brutal coupling. We kissed, slowly, sweetly, until my cock finally slipped free from my mother. My arms screaming from having supported my mother's weight for so long, I gratefully let her down. She smiled, radiant, up at me, before hugging me and delivering a more chaste kiss to one of my cheeks by way of thanks for what we'd just shared. Before she could escape, I locked my arms around her, clasping the perfect curve of one buttock in each hand and drawing her in tight. I kissed her again, our tongues battling for supremacy, whilst my penis lurched, slapping my mother's stomach and threatening to surge back into full hardness. Again she giggled, breaking away from my grasp. "Haven't you had enough yet?"

I returned her smile, overplaying my evident appraisal of her naked form. I gestured at the body I had sprung from, awash with sweat and seeded by my own ejaculate within. Looking at her as though she was crazy, I took one of her breasts in my hand, saying "Enough of this? There's no such thing. Just not enough. And that's what I'll always have." She sighed contentedly, toying with the idea of another bout of lovemaking. Eventually she shook off the arousal that threatened to overcome her, reaching behind me and turning on a tap. Cold water cascaded over both of us, instantly extinguishing our shared desire. I eyed her with mock anger, eliciting a knowing smile; she pressed me back against the wall behind me, treating me to a taste of the cold tiles and jamming the hard taps into the small of my back. She made it all worth it, though, by letting me cup her breasts and planting another seductive, open-mouthed kiss on my mouth. Having carefully arranged us out of the shower head's spray, she blindly groped at the taps, running the hot water first and adjusting it to a more pleasant temperature.

We stood there, locked in our incestuous embrace, hands roaming over forbidden flesh uninhibited whilst we soaked in the warmth. Eventually, I reached up behind her, picking up the soap and washcloth, and began to scrub my mother clean, beginning with her back and working my way down her glorious body. She returned the favour once I was finished; by the time she reached my groin, I was again erect. Smiling up at me, she dropped to her knees on the cold, hard tiles of the shower floor, took me into her mouth, and cleaned first one leg and then the other with soap. Having finished, I was afraid she would end what she was doing and leave me hanging; instead, she slid the soap and cloth into a corner of the shower where the spray would not erode the soap. Her hands free, she redoubled her efforts, attacking me furiously. Throughout the night of passion I'd shared with my mother, then Liira sealing our deal with her unique stamp, followed by the sex we'd had against the shower wall, I had very little left to give. Nevertheless, my mother made a show of it in the manner of a porn starlet, opening her mouth to show me what I had given her before swallowing it down. As she stood, she kept her mouth open, drinking in water and sluicing her mouth out before she kissed me again.

At that, the water began to run cold, so we made haste to get out of the shower. The rest of the day we spent together, renting out movies one or the other had wanted to see and curled up beneath an itchy blanket naked, our hands roaming over each other's bodies. Whenever the experience became too much, we would pause the movie and make love there and then, alternating between top and bottom each time. Though delicious, the experience was exhausting; my mother fell into a deep slumber from which she could not be roused not long after the sun fell. I carried her up to her room, checked with Liira that she was well satisfied, and then curled up beside my mother, my arms wrapped securely around her sleeping form. Within moments, I joined her in dreamland, a wistful smile on my lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.