Suburban Succubus - Cover

Suburban Succubus

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 2: Paying the Price...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Paying the Price... - A son with a succubus fetish gets his hands on a tome that actually works, leading to some unintended results with his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son  

They weren't the only things hardening, either. Again with just a hint of rotten egg in the air, Liira was saying something indistinct, sotto voice. Within seconds, I was sporting a raging boner; wielding the knife like a seasoned professional, Liira sliced my clothes away with a few broad cuts, leaving my mother's eyes beholding her naked, erect son.

"Last night," she purred, circling me "you had the pleasure of taking a body that welcomed your maleness. But now, in the light of day, you shall face your punishment. Running to religion for solace and attempting to find ways to cast me out on your own? Really, darling, I had hoped for something more from as promising a student of the erotic arts as you. This time, your mother's body is unprepared for mating. You shall prepare it. Your mother does not desire to mate with you; in fact right now, she is thinking that she would rather I had cut her throat than face such a fate! How droll. Whilst I prefer to subsist on lust and sexual satisfaction, any strong emotion will suffice, and it has been some time since I have dined on the revulsion she feels at the thought. To make it easier for you to fuck your mother, I shall bypass her mind's reluctance to respond to your overtures; so long as the sensation would arouse her normally, it shall suffice now. Begin. You shall mate with her until I direct you to stop."

At that, my mother collapse, falling back lifelessly onto the bed. Whilst she evinced no signs of conscious control of her body, her eyes were large and filled with fear, watery with tears and darting this way and that. Leaning over her prone form, I closed my own eyes. "Sorry, mum," I managed to say, as if so weak an apology would make up for the act of rape I would perform upon her. Lifting her up gently, I settled her further up on the bed, propping her head up on the pillows before I gently lay on top of her, my jutting cock pressed firmly into her stomach.

Recalling what Liira had me do that night, I began with a kiss, close-mouthed at first, before parting our lips and slipping my tongue into her. After a few seconds, her tongue tentatively began to respond. Using the kiss as a pretext, I closed my eyes, shutting myself off from my mother's horrified gaze. Slipping an arm beneath her, I rolled us until we were lying on our sides, maintaining the kiss throughout whilst I held her close. My free hand roamed across her shoulder blade, down her arm, taking her hand in my own and clasping it tight. The mouth that had at first been as still and silent as a grave had come to life, my mother's tongue lashing at mine, her lips sucking hungrily at my own. I slid the hand I held behind her back, exposing the creamy expanse of her thigh. Allowing her to loll back against my supporting arm, I ran my hand gently up her side, tracing from her thigh to her hips, up along her ribcage and coming to rest at last on her breast.

Gasping for breath, I broke the kiss. My mother lay there, dead still. My eyes still closed, I cupped my hand around her breast, kneading at it gently and running my thumb across her hardened nipple, rolling it around her aureole before pinching it gently as I had done before. Taking a deep breath, I brushed my lips against hers; as soon as I made contact, she attacked me full force.

Virtually every time I had the pleasure of sex in the past, it had been at the girl's initiation. Failing that, we had been petting heavily for some time beforehand; as I result, I had no idea how long it might take to properly arouse and prepare a woman for the experience. On one hand, I didn't want the emotionally painful experience of the rape I was about to perpetrate on my mother to be joined with the physical agony that accompanied forcible intrusion, but on the other hand the sooner I got to work the sooner it would all be over. Besides, I didn't want Liira to decide I was stalling for time; the punishment was already bad enough without heaping any further abuse on my mother.

Abandoning the teat that had nursed me, I essayed an expedition to the place that had birthed me, gently lifting my mother's thighs apart and re-positioning her upper leg to give me better access to her. A quick check indicated she had begun to dew over, but after applying a little pressure to her vaginal opening and finding no easy entrance, I concluded that she was not quite ready yet. Since my hand was down there, however, I took the opportunity to stimulate her clitoris and inner lips, pushing down hard with my middle finger, opening her with the two adjacent to it, and sliding my hand back and forth across her. After a few moments, I cupped her pubic mound, broke away from the kiss, and caught my breath whilst I planned my next move.

Deciding to fall back on the old stand-by, I kissed my way down her neck and across her chest, licking at the one nipple I could reach before taking the point of her breath into my mouth. Resuming my stimulation of her genitals, I alternated between sucking at my mother's nipple, laving my tongue across it, and gently taking her flesh between my teeth for the barest of nips. The moistness between her legs slowly intensified, and when my questing digits finally achieved an effortless entry into her dripping core, I knew the time had come.

Settling my mother onto her back again, I rose up against her, holding myself up with one hand whilst I used the other to set my glans against her inner lips. Still intentionally blinding myself to what I was doing and relying on touch to guide myself, I was totally unprepared for the stinging slap Liira delivered to my face; my eyes watering, I looked down questioningly to see what I had done wrong. Liira wasted no time on that front, ordering me to keep my eyes open, watching my cock slide into my mother's vagina before locking my gaze with my mother's eyes. Puffy with tears, the fear from before had been replaced with an ugly look of resignation. As I inched my penis into my mother, the look in her eyes changed again, glaring at me with contempt. I leaned in for a kiss, hoping to employ my earlier dodge of the reality, but Liira turned my mother's face away and pushed me back up. Giving in, I stared down at my mother's immobile face whilst I began to saw in and out of her. Eventually, the look of rage in her eyes was replaced with the obscure pain and resignation I'd felt earlier. Liira must have been having her own trouble inside my mother, because hr gaze would repeatedly wander to some point on the ceiling before resolutely being jerked back to focus on my face.

After a few such attempts, Liira snarled "Enough! Take the pillows, spread them out on the floor, and build a heaped mound in front of the mirrors. Then take this bitch from behind whilst you hold her head back as I instructed you last night."

I hastened to obey. Once I'd set up the pillows, I lifted my mother's form up, carrying her gently to the mirrored sliding doors that hung outside her walk-in wardrobe. The pillows I'd laid down to support her mid-section proved only partially successful in that capacity, leaving her breasts hanging down like the udders of a cow. Taking up position behind her, I coiled her hair in one hand and dragged her back against me with the other, forcing her breasts further into prominence as I speared into her delicate flesh. Her eyes, reflected in the mirror, were filled with venom, showing me her true regard for the situation, even as my mother's heated, soaked, and clasping vagina rippled around my length.

Again, Liira stepped in. "Excellent work, my son! This harlot's flesh finally responds to your ministrations. Now, as you did last night, fondle your mother's breasts. And, for her edification and mine, spank her." Knowing I could not do both with one hand tangled in my mother's hair, I unwound my fingers and flexed them, leaning forward to grope at her before rearing back and delivering a slap that left a blotched, red handprint on my mother's pristine backside. Throughout, Liira held my mother's head in place, staring steadily into the mirror that so clearly showed my mother exactly who was fucking her. As I repeated the cycle, kneading her breasts and alternating which side of her arse copped a stinging hit, I felt her vagina begin to pulse, clutching at me with greater frequency. As it reached a crescendo, I increased my pace, ramming into my mother so hard my balls slammed against her clitoris as I fucked into her. Liira evidently found it amusing to return control of my mother's face and mouth to her instincts as she had the rest of her body; a deep, throaty moan and an expression of absolute ecstasy were at odds with my mother's spite-filled eyes as she orgasmed beneath me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.