Anzu James: Naked in Orbit - Cover

Anzu James: Naked in Orbit

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 12: Friday, Evening

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Friday, Evening - Who is Anzu James? Where does she live, what is life like in 2109, and why has the Program come to her home in Space?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Sports   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

I not only granted every RR I got on my way to the bike rack, I asked every last one of them if he wanted to do more. They didn't really seem to be after anything excessive. There was a good bit of groping and a little bit of nipple sucking, but I was a bit surprised by the number of guys who wanted to kiss me. One freshman girl did, too. Well, I like kissing, so why not? But before long the warning bell rang, and we were all on our ways.

When I got to the bike rack, I found that my bike had been adorned with two small flags. One of them bore the words "ANZU JAMES" while the other read "17" in flashing lights. I laughed a little, and then I laughed a bit more as a thought struck me.

"Thanks," I told them when I could. "I'm sure nobody would have noticed me without the flags." I gave my best Desdemona shimmy to emphasize the point. Their turn to laugh as I put on my protective equipment. Then it was mount up and ride out. Yippy-kai-yai-ay.

I've already described this bike ride, with its Coriolis-induced tilting and all. The only difference this time was the number of people who, instead of just whistling or shouting "WOO!" actually called me by name. And, of course, nine squidillion remarks about "birthday suit," each guy apparently thinking nobody else had ever thought of it.

When I entered the locker room, I knew what I wanted to do, and I knew there wasn't time now. But if there was to be time later, I needed to lay down some law, and lay it down now.

"Hey, guys!" I shouted over the general noise, and then again, louder, "HEY YOU GUYS!"

As soon as they realized the naked woman was making an announcement, they quickly shut up and listened. I wouldn't have that sort of power over a room full of boisterous, naked men next week.

"Today," I informed them, "is my last school day in the Program. It is also my birthday."

Several cheers and wishes for a happy birthday, and I swear both Nick and Richard seemed to think they were the first to acquaint me with the fact that I was in my birthday suit on my birthday. I let it die down a moment.

"Now to celebrate," I continued, "I want to allow you guys to do a bit more with me than I have before..."

The cheering was a bit much, and I felt myself blush. It does make a woman feel good, though.

"Now there is no way I can fuck all of you," I told them once they settled down again. "But hands, hands are fine, and today I'm adding mouths: yours and mine." A few more cheers. "And if you can find a way to pick one of you, some way that you think is fair, then I'll let that one guy slide it into me."

By this time, they were mostly dressed in their armor, but that didn't keep me from hearing the chant of "JAN KEN PON! JAN KEN PON!" Well, I had to admit that was fair.

For the last time, I soared out of their locker room, nude like a Renaissance painting and surrounded by men in shining armor.

But when I landed at the spoccer court, it was all business. We were each going to demonstrate our progress, and if it was enough, we would run some basic plays.

Tifa caught eight balls out of ten, Sally got to the ball seven times out of ten, and I actually managed to land rubber on leather seven times out of ten myself. Similar improvements were found among the other players, so for the last fifteen minutes, we ran the "FFF-Basic" play. "FFF" stands for "Free-Fall Frog," and several variations exist for different situations. They are all built on the FFF-Basic, and we had all learned it in previous years.

We didn't stink, but we weren't great, either. Last year, all our best players had been seniors, so of course when they graduated we went from being Division Champ contenders to Long Shot for Anything contenders. Coach Carrick was determined to make us exceed expectations.

"I know it's frustrating to you to be practicing the basics," she told us, "but your understanding of the basics has to be strengthened before there's any point in moving on to the advanced plays. It would be like trying to teach you calculus before you'd mastered long division."

That stung. Truth is, I can handle long division just fine, but pre-calculus is still kicking my buttocks up to my earlobes. So what was this Coach was doing: a refresher course?

"We'll move through this basic stuff quickly," she continued, "just to make sure you're up to speed on everything. Then, if there are weaknesses at basic levels, we can address them. Small weaknesses at basic levels equal catastrophic weaknesses at advanced levels."

Yeah, OK, I guess I can see that. If we're going to win ANY games this season, we'd better blow through these basics in a hurry. The other schools have already moved on to FFF-Polywog-3.

After practice, I almost shot into the locker room. The guys were waiting, and I didn't make them wait any longer than I had to. My kneepads and other protective wear were flung across the room, and I'd have to find them later.

And the guys? There were sixteen in all, all naked, and eight of them were still shaking their fists and forming rocks, paper, and scissors. Each time, the cry of "jan ken pon!" would echo through the locker room.

Do you play this game in your time? I mean, I know it's as old as the Moon and all that, but is it popular? Rock beats Scissors, Scissors beats Paper, Paper beats Rock? Well, never mind; what matters is that it's better for deciding things than flipping a coin because a) nobody uses coins anymore and b) jan ken pon isn't gravity-dependent.

The eight who were not playing drifted over to me. Hands began to feel me up all over. Well, I'd already said they could do that, so no need to ask again. I used my own hands, but one of the men spoke when I started to move my face towards a stiff prick.

"I like the way you think," he chuckled, "but we're the first round of losers, and don't get any oral action."

He glanced over to the group of just-finished-playing men.

"But keep that mouth ready, 'cause here come the next seven." He chuckled. "Never would've guessed it would be Doc what gets to gild your lily."

I saw the eight guys headed my way. One of them drifted behind me. Doc. I knew Doc. Tall man, bronzed skin, real name Clark, already accepted to medical school.

"Hey Anzu," he grinned, "you sure about this?"

"I'm sure!" I shouted before taking Nick's cock into my mouth. I didn't even have to bend over, since Nick just floated into position. I felt Doc's fingers glide over my pussy at the same time as I felt somebody's lips on my left nipple. Just as another mouth fastened onto my right nip, I felt Doc slide into me.

And into me. And into me. I hadn't seen Doc's dork since we were both seven years old, playing " ... and I'll show you mine." It was a lot bigger now. A lot bigger.

We started a slow rotation, the whole clusterfuck of us. One or two of the men reached out and grabbed some cage bars, stopping us from getting a good tumble going. This was good, because the room wasn't really set up for zero-G sex, for all that we were using it for exactly that. Nick started spurting just as I took my mouth off of him. About the same time, one that I was jerking spewed. Now I had a face-full of cum, and another prick was sliding into my face before Nick had finished his last spurt. I didn't get to taste Nick, and I decided not to let that happen again. And of course, five or six or seven guys had their lips and tongues and even teeth all over me. Even my asshole and earlobes got oral attention!

Doc had taken it slow, I guess to make sure I could hold him. I don't know how I did, but he must have been satisfied, because he started fucking me with long, deep, hard strokes, faster and faster. It actually hurt a little, because his penis was so fat that it was stretching me some, and it was so long that every now and then it would bash right into my cervix. When that happened, well it didn't hurt, much, but it was really weird. But to be completely filled up like that ... wow.

George was in my mouth, and he started pumping fast and hard too. I gagged a little, but it wasn't long before he had just the head in my mouth, and was coming. I sucked it down and swallowed it, and it tasted different than Bret or Mr. Scott. Maybe every guy tastes different. I seemed about to find out, because George was barely out before Ouchai was in. He didn't last long, and yep, he tasted different. Texture was different, too.

"Watch it with the teeth!" I shouted while switching from Ouchai to ... not sure who. "I don't mind a little nibbling, but chomping is too much." Then I started sucking the next guy, whoever he was.

All this time, there was a part of my mind that was saying, "Anzu, you are SUCH a slut! Have you no shame?" But hey, the Program had given me a one-week Slut License, and this was my last chance to use it in school. Well, unless I could get in a quickie between the front door of O'Neill and Principal Takahashi's office Monday morning. I could always go back to being a good girl next week.

It took me longer to cum than I would have thought. Probably because I'd been coming all day, and my body was getting a bit burned out on orgasm. But not quite yet, and as I swallowed another load I came myself.

"Yowtch!" the man pulling out from between my lips (and teeth) yelped.

"Sorry," I apologized, "Hard to concentrate with all this, especially when I'm coming."

The next guy seemed willing to risk it, though, because cock number five glided over my tongue. I started sucking again, and tried not to giggle as a finger wiggled up my ass. I really don't think so many of them would have been able to get at me if we'd been in full-G.

With Doc's long strokes and the mouths and the finger up my ass and all those hands, I was soon coming again. My body knew what to do, and seemed to have given up resisting. I'm not sure if it was resisting to begin with, or if it was just tired, but whatever the case, I was now coming and coming hard.

I managed not to bite the hard dark dick pumping in and out of my face, and I was coming again before he did. Doc kept fucking me deeper than I think I should be fucked, and I wondered how long he would last. Longer than five guys had lasted in my mouth, and another four in my hands.

Yes, all this time I'd been jerking off men, and between them and one or two who had pulled themselves off, I had cum all over me. Without weight, none of it was dripping off of me or running down my body, but just stayed wherever it landed on me. With all the moving about I'd sometimes fling a small glob off to parts unknown, but mostly it just stayed on me. I giggled around Dimosthenis' prick, thinking that I must look like a glazed donut. A glazed chocolate donut. A glazed chocolate donut with no hint of cherry left.

Then I started coughing, because in mid-giggle Dimosthenis rammed it deeper into my throat than I was used to, and started spurting. Not a good combination!

Dimosthenis is a decent guy, though. As soon as he realized I was coughing, he pulled out and asked if I was OK. I told him I was, but asked Askia to give me a minute.

It was more like three minutes, and I kept jacking and Doc kept thrusting that whole time, but finally I spoke Askia's name and licked my lips. He slipped right in, and I tried licking right where the head meets the shaft.

Oh, circumcision. Some of them were, some of them weren't. Askia was. Made the game of finding his ridge easier, I guess. He liked it, and I don't know if a foreskin would have made any difference or not. I was coming again, but he lasted longer. I tried sucking real hard, and using my tongue inside.

Askia moaned, and started pumping his hips. I made sure not to let his pecker get down my throat like had happened with Dimosthenis. After another few minutes, Askia came, and I started to wonder how much of that was safe to swallow. There was a story where The Girl Who swallowed three litres...

But none of these guys were spurting more than a centilitre. I'd have to suck off hundreds of men to make three litres. Just another example of how these stories are usually bunk, if you just think about it.

Right now, it was hard for me to think of anything, because I was coming again. If we hadn't been in weightlessness I'd've fallen down. When I got my breath back, I realized that there was no cock in my mouth. I'd done all seven of them. I'd been thinking it was only five; I'd lost track of a couple.

Before long, there were fewer guys licking and sucking and nibbling on me, too. The guys were becoming satiated, and unlike a woman, they can only cum so much.

Actually, I suspect a few of them were ready to go again, and were holding back for my sake. I was glad of that, because as much as I like sex, I was exhausted. I made myself go on, but much more of this and it might not be fun anymore.

One by one, the remaining men shot their cum onto me and drifted away. There were four, then three, then two, and then only Dock and me, going at it in a room full of panting teenagers. He must have realized that the others had left, because he grabbed my arms and pulled me to a fully erect position (yes, I said "fully erect"). Which is what he still was. I saw the other men watching, and realized that from this angle they could see me full-frontal, and Doc's long dong sliding in and out of me.

A few of the watching men actually started to stiffen up again. How long would Doc last? Would I?

The answer turned out to be more than another five minutes, during which time I came twice more. That last orgasm of mine finally set him off, though, and he gasped and shuddered and I started thinking of those three litres again.

OK, so I know it wasn't really more than about twice what the other men had averaged, but it seemed like a lot. It was a long orgasm, longer than I thought a man could cum, and he was spurting into me the whole time. I had one last one myself, and just sort of crumpled in place.

I was very aware of Doc pulling himself out of me; it seemed to take forever. I was dimly aware of what happened after that. The orugball team placed me in a cage, turned on the water, and washed me. It was a lot like it had been Wednesday, with hot soapy hands all over me. I know I came again, at some point, and I remember almost nothing after that.

I was alone in the showers. No, not quite alone. There was a man, it was Doc, he was dressed, and he was gently guiding me out into the sunlight. I blinked; the showers are brightly lit, but not as bright as daylight.

"It's OK, Anzu," he was telling me, "your friends are waiting for you."

I looked into his eyes and smiled. He has strange eyes, but compelling, like you don't want to look away.

I grinned. "You've ... grown ... since the last time I saw you naked."

"So have you," he chuckled. "I don't remember you having these" he gently squeezed a breast "when you were seven."

I laughed, if only a little. I was still tired, but was recovering. Not ready for any more sex, but I might (MIGHT) manage the bike ride back home.

Just before we got to where Botilda and Bret were waiting, Doc stopped me and looked at me with those strange eyes of his.

"Thanks, Anzu. That's the first I've had since Pat moved to Earth."

And with that he was off. I didn't say anything, and it wasn't because I was tired. Doc and Pat? I always knew they were close, and that he had been bummed when she moved. But I never guessed that Doc and his cousin were actually lovers. I wasn't sure how I felt about that, except maybe that it wasn't any of my business.

"So," Botilda started when she and Bret had drifted over to me, "did you go all Girl ... omigodjadid!"

"Hi to you too," I grinned.

Botilda wasn't letting it go. "How many guys did you ... you... ?"

"Fuck? Just one."

She rolled her eyes at that. "Come on, F.L."

"I only fucked Doc," I insisted. She narrowed her eyes at me, or at least as narrow as her eyes ever get. Her eyes are as compelling as Doc's, though for different reasons.

"And sucked seven," I continued, "and jerked off four, or six, or eight ... no it couldn't be eight because some of them jerked themselves..." I started mumbling and counting on my fingers.

Bret laughed out loud. "The real question is: how many body-shaking orgasms did they get out of you?"

"I don't know," I admitted. "I think I was out for a while."

"You passed out?!" My girlfriend looked like she wanted to hit somebody.

"Not exactly, but ... I wasn't really, um, lucid for a while."

"So," Botilda started again, "today you've done Bret, Scott, and Doc."

"That's right," I nodded, "but that isn't counting you in second Homeroom, or all the men and women I've licked, sucked, jacked, jilled, and been licked, sucked, fingered, fondled, teased, and jilled by. No wonder I'm exhausted. Let's go get some pizza!"

There was general agreement to that, and as we'd made our way to the bike rack by then, we mounted up and rode back down to Mendocino proper. I found myself standing up in the seat, though; I was a bit sore between the legs.

Mom, Dad, Aunt Sophi and Grandmamma Carver were waiting outside Perpetual Pizza Pi. Silly name, great pizza. I think Mom noticed my soreness, but she didn't say anything. Grandmamma Carver wasn't so discrete.

"Oh my, but you've ... I mean, I knew you were growing, but I didn't ... to see you like ... oh my!"

I smiled. "You're looking good yourself, Grandmamma." I turned to Aunt Sophi. "And you, Ansoshi."

Ansoshi was a nickname from back when I was very young, and had just learned to talk. For some reason, "Aunt Sophi" was something I didn't learn to say until almost six, and Ansoshi just sort of stuck. I knew her name was Sophia Juanita Nelson, but to me she would always be Ansoshi.

"Looking pretty good yourself," she said, her eyes tracing me from nose to toes. "That look is entirely appropriate for your birthday, you know."

My smile didn't falter. I knew somebody would be making the crack about my birthday suit.

"After all," she continued, "part of the reason a young woman celebrates a birthday is to remind people that she's not as young as she used to be. With you like that, nobody can think that you're still a child."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.