Child of the Program - Ommitted Chapters - Cover

Child of the Program - Ommitted Chapters

Copyright© 2009 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 6: Charlotte's New Store

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Charlotte's New Store - When I started "Master PC - Child of the Program" I was attempting to do something similar as with "Master PC - The Protector". That is start with a lot of sex and then taper off. Then I changed my mind, but I kept the chapters that were originally going to open the story. Starting with Chapter 2, this was how I originally planned "Child of the Program"...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

Erin and I held each other as we caught our breath. Her attempt to wane my concern with a small kiss led to another sweaty round. The exertion had finally worn me down. Even with my ability to recuperate, it had been a very busy afternoon. So, for a good fifteen minutes, we laid there breathing, relaxing and just enjoying being together.

Erin and I had moved around to lay spooned together at the edge of the bed, so when my phone rang she was in easy reach.

"Hello?" I could hear the other voice and my name. "Yeah, he's right here." She held it the receiver up, a small smile on her face. "It's Charlotte. She says she's got to talk to you about something important."

Normally whenever one of my girls wanted to talk, they didn't call me. However, that would have been difficult for Charlotte. She had already gone to Florida to visit some of her family for Christmas. All of us were doing the same, but we would all be back either just before or just after the big day.

"Hey Charlotte, how's Florida?"

"Believe it or not, hot. I don't care for Texas heat either, but this place is so humid. Now I know why I left. It's almost like winter exists everywhere but here."

I chuckled. "So what's so going on? Erin said you had something important to talk to me about."

"Well, I guess it's important because it's business. I've found a really good spot and talked to some of the Miami city officials, and well ... I'm going to open a store out here."

"Really? But didn't you just say how much you hated Florida?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I know, I know, totally Chaotic. Well, that's me. Anyway, I've been gathering all the information to get things started."

"Should I call Law and conference him in?"

"No, I've already talked to him and he's all for it. Actually, he was my inspiration for this."
"How so?"

"He didn't tell you? He's planning on moving to Los Angeles and opening another store out there."

"But he's never had much to do with the store. He's usually busy keeping the local gangs from killing each other."

"And from what he's told me, he's recently gotten most of those gangs to sign non-violence agreements. If anyone does anything that would break any law, the other gangs are allowed to detain them for the police. The Arlington Police Department were in absolute agreement with this because it would help a lot."

"Then why would Law move to L.A.?"

"You don't get to watch much television do you? Law was on the news a couple of weeks ago about the agreements. It made national papers and LAPD contacted him to ask for his assistance out there."

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why he would want to open a store out there."

"He knows business Ral. I know you haven't known him as long as I have but he is a really good negotiator. Think about it. If he could negotiate with gangs and get them working together like they are in Arlington, imagine what he could do for our business out on the west coast."

I couldn't argue with that. "Okay, so I take it you're helping our expansion along on the east coast."

"You bet, and I know enough people out here that getting it setup and running quickly is going to be easy. Honestly, Law will probably take longer to get that store open."

"Wait, you said Law was moving to L.A.?"

Silence.

"Charlotte?"

"I'm still here, Ral." Her voice was soft. "I don't know how long it will take me to get this up and running."

"So you're going to be gone for a while." I stated it instead of making it a question.

"Yeah."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know. I mean, it's great being home again, with all my old friends, but..."

"But?"

"I miss you and the others. Already, I miss you."

The link that allowed me to feel Charlotte was drawn thin. When she told me she was going to Florida, we thought it might break the connection because the range for Master PC was only one hundred miles. It might sound like a lot, but when talking about states, it was several hundred or a few thousand miles by comparison. I couldn't pull up Charlotte's profile while she was gone, but I could still feel her. And at that moment, she was sad.

"I know how you feel." It seemed funny that I should miss her with so many other women vying for my attention, but it was true. I missed her. She may not have been on my mind all the time, but when I thought about her, like at that moment, there was an ache like being away from someone that you really love for too long.

Both of us were silent for a moment.

Erin cuddled up next to me. She had only caught my half of the conversation but quickly knew where it was going. I looked at her. She was the only one I had tried to let out of the bond that kept us linked. She had stopped me because she couldn't take the break up. It wasn't a physical pain ... or, well, it didn't hurt any more than a broken heart.

Charlotte remained quiet. Maybe it was because she didn't have anything else to say. Maybe she knew where my train of thought was going.

"Charlotte, there is one thing I can do that might help."

Silence.

"Are you still there?"

"Uh-huh," she answered softly.

"Do you already know what I'm going to suggest?"

Down the thin, stretched link, I could feel her quake. She knew. She didn't like it either.

"If you have another idea, please tell me."

"I don't. I mean, if I just come home, I could always hire someone to come out here and set up the store."

"Would you honestly trust someone enough to be able to set up that store the way you want it, without either messing it up or turning on us?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.