It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

The nurse, Shelly, helped the girls with supper, but I got the notion they had her mostly watching what they were doing. She did help serve the stuff though while I went to fetch mother. She didn't give me any more than the normal peep show her dressing gown let me see, except for when she got out of bed naked and put it on. She gave me a peck on the lips and then I put out my arm for her to hold onto and led the way to the dining room.

Shelly ate with us and I figured it was only right. She'd be getting close to the family while she was here, and to tell you the truth I already wanted to get closer to her. A lot closer.

I had to rush a little after supper was over so I could make it on time for my date with Wanda. I was actually glad we were leaving early again, mostly so we'd have more time parked in the woods.

She was dolled up again when I rang the bell, and I noticed she was wearing a blouse and mini-skirt this time. I liked all parts of the mini, especially the parts it left bare.

I sprang the pendant on her before we left her driveway and she locked a scorching kiss onto my lips as soon as she saw it. She kept pressed up even closer to me when I drove off and she had a surprise of her own when I asked her if she wanted to go eat first.

"Oh Jake, that's so sweet of you, but we don't have time," she said.

"Oh, does the movie you want to see start early?" I asked.

"Silly boy. Who's thinking about a movie after this wonderful gift. You need to get us right to the lake so I can show my appreciation properly."

Hell fire, I wasn't about to argue. I had us back in our parking spot in minutes.

Wanda was already shedding her clothes when I pulled up and rolled the seat back and as soon as she was naked she started unbuttoning my shirt. She didn't stop there though because when she had my shirt completely off she unsnapped my jeans and slid the zipper down. Of course my dick popped right out and she had it in her mouth in seconds. She could get more than half of it in there and it felt great, but she didn't get too involved in it before she sat up and pulled me over on top of her.

As I moved up between her legs she reached down to guide my dick to her slippery lips and naturally I pushed it inside her at once.

"Oh Jake, baby. I've been wanting more of this since you took me home last night. I'd already made up my mind to give you the best pussy you'd ever had before you pulled your little pendant stunt, but now I think I'm just going to have to give you the best, and more of it. That's why I wanted to get an early start," she said, and wrapped her legs around my waist.

We went at it hammer and tongs for a few minutes and when I felt her go off I pumped my come up her. She lay back kissing and nibbling on my face and neck until she had her wind back and then she got out from under me, rolled me to my back, and sucked my dick into her mouth again.

She didn't use a lot of suction, but she knew how to bring a dick back to life. Almost before I knew what was happening she was sitting up on me and lining my dick up for another go.

Now saying this was a change in attitude didn't even make sense. It was a change in life view for Wanda, and damned if it didn't seem like I was all in her view for the time being. She didn't let up either. As soon as we'd both get our breath back after another wonderful climax she'd suck me up hard again and then either mount me or have me mount her.

We fucked six times that night and she sucked and nibbled on my dick the whole time I was driving her home. She gave me a toe curling kiss when I walked her to her door and she made me promise to pick her up by six thirty the next night.

The only reason I hadn't rubbed blisters on my poor dick was because of Wanda's wet and wonderful insides. Still, I was nearly walking bow legged when I got into the house. Strangely I didn't see anyone but the nurse, Shelly, when I made it back into the hourse. She stopped when I entered and smiled at me.

"Your mother was wanting to see you when she went to bed. You can probably still catch her awake if you go on in," she said to me, and I headed upstairs to Mom's room. When I slipped into her room she was lying on the bed without any covers on her. She was also as naked as a Jay bird, and I was about to leave again, but she noticed me and motioned me over to sit on the bed.

"Oh Jake. I'm so glad you're home. I'm afraid I was feeling a little down over your Dad and I wanted to see you before I went to sleep. Could you lie down and hold me for a few minutes.

My first thought was could I ever and I was ashamed of myself for just a minute, but I told myself Dad's dead and sooner or later someone else is going to be bumping her fuzz. If not me, why not? And I couldn't think of a valid reason, I kicked off my shoes and lay down beside mother. She was so beautiful and so naked I nearly swooned. When I put my arm over her she tensed a little and then pulled it up off the wrapping and onto her beautiful titties.

What the hell, I opened my hand and took the far one into it and started idly thumbing her magnificent nipple.

"Oh, that's just what I need to cheer me up. I'm so glad you're here to be strong for me Jake. You've taken over at the lot already and I just know you'll be there when I need to lean on you. Don't forget you're sisters will need you too during this sad time." she said, and then she raised her head and kissed me.

It was another of her he's not really my own son kisses even though I knew I was and she knew I was. Her mouth and tongue were lively on and in mine and when I had the nipple I was toying with as stiff as I thought it could get I moved my hand over to the other treasure and started again there. She sighed when that one was stiff too and then she rolled into me and asked me to hold her.

Hell I was glad to. I rolled to face her and she snuggled up until her titties were pressing into my chest. It left my arm across her body and of course I coudln't wait to get my hand down onto her lush ass.

"Oh Jake, you know just what I need. We can't do it yet because of my ribs, but you're making me feel like there is somethng to look forward to when they are better," she said, and then she kissed me again and she didn't hold back.

I started to feel guilty again, but I kept telling myself Dad was dead and would stay dead. Here was a wonderful woman giving herself to me and I was damned sure going to have her. Maybe not tonight, but it would be soon I knew.

She pressed herself against me more firmly then and her mound was pressing against my hard dick.

"Jake, I can feel what you have for me and I'll be able to take care of you within a few days. Just pet me and love me until I can love you back baby," she said, and then kissed me again.

I was on fire by now, but I knew she couldn't put me out. I slipped my hand off her luscious ass and over into herr bush. She moaned when I pushed a finger up her and as she bucked her hips I put another one up her. I could barely believe I was fingerfucking my beautiful mother, but I was and I loved it.

I kept pushing my two fingers up and back in her and then let my thumb settle onto her clit. She pressed herself against me more firmly every time I pushed my fingers up her and then she had a mild come.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.