It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

When I made it back home I was surprised to find everyone in bed. I slipped into the girl's room and into bed with them. It was still way early in the morning; about two or three and they hardly noticed when I got in between them.

They noticed somehow in their sleep and first May and then April rolled toward me and before long they were pressing delectable flesh up against me. I'd stripped off naked before joining them, but they both were wearing baby-dolls, even if they were thin models.

Even though I'd just done some fantastic fucking with Wanda my dick sprang up as if it hadn't had any in weeks. May's head was closest to mine so I pressed my lips to her mouth and started a kiss. She woke after a minute and though she seemed a little surprised she stared participating in the kiss whole-heartedly.

Hell, I started getting into it myself and soon reached down and took hold of a titty. She stretched a little and then put a hand down to my dick to pet it. She acted as if she liked finding it naked and began stroking it up and back as if to jack me off.

I figured my jacking off days were over for real now and so I moved a hand into her thin sleepwear and managed to get a finger in her shortly. She was only damp when I started, but she grew wet quickly enough and soon I was spreading her oils around the lips of her vulva and especially up around her clit.

May was devouring my mouth by now and working her hips to push her pussy up toward my fingers. I took a break to work her thin bottoms off her bottom and then down her legs and off her feet. She seemed thrilled when my hand moved back to her wet flesh and she was soon humping in time with my finger strokes.

What the hell, she was obviously wet and ready. I moved between her legs and used my hand to place my dick at her entrance. She came fully awake and her eyes popped open as I put the meat in, but she kept working her hips against me and soon we had a good rhythm going.

I was beginning to worry about the motion waking April, but I needn't have. When I looked over at her she had a hand on a titty, playing with her nipple and she winked at me as if urging me on.

I was doing all I had the equipment for in the long dicking May department. With our newly discovered perfect fit she was getting the best of it and her legs came around my ass to aid our progress.

I felt the bed move other than from our efforts and glanced at April again. She had her own bottoms off now and was fingering herself. She looked like she was getting into it pretty well too.

My pumping on May paid off big time within a few minutes and at least I had the presence of mind to kiss her mouth just as she started moaning in her throat. Soon after that she exploded and went practically limp.

What the hell, she'd gotten off before I did. No matter, April looked like she was ready for a turn and I slipped from between May's legs over into the V April was making for me. She was even awake enough to guide my dick to her sweet spot and I nearly swooned when I pushed it up her.

April and I got into sync quickly and I did my best for her wake-up fuck. I drew my dick back until the head just slipped out and then pushed it back through her slippery lips and on up into her deepest reaches. She was panting and moaning in minutes and then I had to put my lips to hers when she got off to muffle a downright scream. I was nearly right with her this time though and I hosed her insides good when I got there.

Suddenly I felt a hand on me from May's side of the bed and it took hold and rolled me off April. The two of them then converged on me, kissing and loving up a young storm.

"Oh Jake, it was wonderful of you to come and wake us up this way. Where were you most of the night anyway?" April asked.

"I had to go show Wanda she wasn't gong to miss Danny much," I said.

"Oh, did you do her too?" May asked.

"I'm not sure who did whom, but Wanda and I did have a little get together. I'll need the two of you to go to the jewelers with me sometime today. I promised I'd get her either a friendship ring or a diamond necklace to show everyone we were going steady now," I told them.

"It doesn't mean you won't have time for us does it?" April asked.

"No, when Wanda asked me who'd taught me how to please a woman so I told her you two had filled me in. It made her really hot to think about it and after I finished with her lesson she said of course I'd have to keep learning from you two. She understands you are responsible for my advanced fucking methods."

"I'll bet Danny is going to be pissed over this deal," May said.

"Danny will wise up fast. Whether it is before I kick his ass one more time or not is still up for a vote, but I don't have any worries either way. I figure one of these days he's going to want his mouth to work without being wired together like it is now. Besides, there is only so much the doctors can do for him with repeated trauma."

"We'll go and help you shop this afternoon then. When are you going to give it to her?" May asked.

"On our date tonight. She's already let me know she's allowed to go out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights for a real date. She can go out other nights too, but she has to be in earlier."

"Wow, she'll be a happy girl Monday morning if you give it to her good tonight and tomorrow night," April said.

"Well, you two know I like to keep my girls happy."

Just then we heard Mom in the hall bathroom and I hopped out of bed and stood over near the door so I could hide behind it if she came to look in on the girls.

Sure enough, as soon as we heard the toilet flush we could tell she was headed this way. The girls were just getting out of bed when she opened the door. Apparently she was just coming in to wake them up and she left and headed on down the hall toward my room after a second.

I heard her call my name after she opened my door and then I slipped out into the hall when she walked into my room. Since she didn't call me as I was walking toward the stairs I figured she was looking around in my room or had come back out to check the other bathroom.

I headed directly for the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. I could hear Mom making her way gingerly down the stairs a second later but when she came into the kitchen I acted like it surprised me a little.

"Mom, you're going to ruin your surprise."

"What surprise, Jake?"

"It will ruin it for sure if I tell you. Now, go back to bed and I'll let you in on it in a few minutes."

She walked over to me and my heart just about jumped up in my throat. She was only wearing a dressing gown and it was a thin and very see-through model at that.

Apparently she was wrapped up tightly with the bandages they had used to protect her ribs. They had her titties jutting out proudly and I could easily see her nipples poking out. My dick sprang to attention in my boxers and it throbbed when I noticed the wrapping was all she had on under the dressing gown and her bush was shining through too. Her legs looked beautiful in the thin covering as well and she came over to stand next to me. Damned closely if you asked me.

"I think I have a hint about my surprise and I think it would be to my advantage to go and get right back in bed like you suggested," she said, and then she leaned over to give me a kiss.

It was more than I expected since she put it right on my lips and I'll have to admit I couldn't help but slip my tongue just past her lips. She sighed and then backed off.

"I called the visiting nurses place and they are going to send one out around ten AM to see what I need. With service like you're about to give me I'm not sure I'll need her full time," she said, bussing my lips again and then turning to go back to her bedroom.

I'll say one thing for my Mom. She had a beautiful ass and it was on display in the thin gown she was wearing. I couldn't take my eyes off it and the spell was only broken as it disappeared when she headed back up the stairs.

While the pot was perking its last I stepped out the back door with a pair of poultry shears in my hand and I snipped off a couple of the roses that grew just outside the door. I found a bud vase, added a little water and placed them in it then I found a tray, heated up a sweet roll and put it on a plate on the tray along with a knife and fork. After slathering it with butter I put the bud vase on the tray, added a cup and saucer, and then the coffee pot.

I made my way up to mother's room with the tray. April and May were in the bed on each side of her when I entered and they were asking about how she felt.

"Now that I've taken one of the pills the doctor prescribed for me I'm feeling fine. He warned me they would make the pain go completely away and that I'd have to make sure I didn't try to do too much. I'll have to say he was right about the pain. I'm not feeling any, and oh, here comes our house boy with my breakfast."

"I'm so sorry miss, I didn't realize you'd have company and I didn't bring any extra cups. Let me get you set up and then I'll rush down and bring two more."

Mom giggled over my antics and it was worth it all to see how her titties jiggled. The twins did some giggling and jiggling of their own and as soon as I had the tray in place and Mom's coffee poured I headed right back to the kitchen for three more cups. I knew I'd made enough coffee for me to have at least one cup and the way the view was up in Mom's room I knew I'd want to stay around for a while. Just to make sure everything was going ok you understand.

Everything was going great when I got back. The twins had propped a couple of pillows behind mother and she was sitting up more normally. Her big titties were giving me an even better show and I noticed the twin's bushes were both showing through their baby-doll bottoms.

We stayed around with her while she ate her sweet roll and drank a cup of coffee and then we left in hopes she'd rest a little more.

The twins headed for the shower and while I wanted to help I went back to the kitchen to put some breakfast on.

The girls were happy with me when they came down and found fried eggs, sausage, toast, and more coffee for their eating and drinking pleasure.

"Wow Jake. I hope I find a husband as good as you when I get married," April said.

"What would a husband have that I don't. I figure we can all just stay together and take care of each other. Even if you want babies I think I'm qualified to provide them.

They both looked at me with big smiles when I said it and if I'm not mistaken their eyes got a little misty.

"You said a mouthful there, baby brother. We couldn't hope to find a man as good as you. Hell, I'm convinced already and I don't even care if you get a wife to bring along, as long as she doesn't try to cut us off."

Thankfully that was the last of the discussion. We ate and drank coffee and as soon as I was done I raced back upstairs with the coffee pot to see if Mom needed more.

I knocked on the door this time and when Mom asked who it was I just told her I was bringing more coffee.

"Oh, come on in Jake" I thought it might be the nurse or something," she said, as I pushed the door open.

I was in for a shock, but it was a wonderful one. Mom was looking through her dresser drawers for something to wear I guess. The best part was she'd already shucked the dressing gown she'd been wearing. She turned around and winked at me and believe me I saw every bit of her radiant beauty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.