It All Started So Slowly
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

I guess it did start really slowly - my life that is. Though my parents didn't start all that slowly. My Dad had been a high school wonder at halfback on the football team and my mother had been voted onto the cheerleading squad as a freshman. Normally freshmen didn't get elected, but my mother was physically mature for her age and even as a freshman she'd had a pair that got her all the male votes. I think her availability had something to do with her overwhelming vote totals since she often bragged, after a drink or two that she'd earned every vote by doling out playtime with her big titties.

I guess it was a little odd that our parents were still telling high-school stories even after their kids were in high school. They could be forgiven I guess, since neither of them had made it to college. The bump in Mom's tummy during the last semester of high school brought all that to a halt, especially since my Dad had put it up her during an extended make out session after their last high-school football game.

My Dad had gone on a scoring binge during the last half of the game and he hadn't stopped when the last gun sounded. We'd heard the tale countless times and even though they kept the details to themselves, I could see in my minds eye my Dad pulling Mom's panties down as he settled between her rounded thighs and put the wood to her good and proper. Of course nothing so plebian as a fuck rubber could be allowed to break the mood and my Dad's swimmers must have been as athletically sound as his young body since two of them had made the grade or else one had split into two.

At any rate, by the time my Dad was supposed to be signing up with one of the colleges that desperately wanted his services as a running back he was instead walking down the aisle with his obviously pregnant bride. White would have been much too ostentatious for my Mom on that trip even though she did look beautiful in the pastel wedding dress.

All wasn't lost though. My Dad's high school fame served him well when he went to work for Mom's father at his car dealership. Dad also had the gift of gab and his only move toward higher education had been a local junior college, which had several courses in salesmanship.

He even held forth at car sales events with a small booth displaying his lovely bride and their newborn twins. Hell, it was a large dealership after all, and the giant sales events were what passed for community gatherings in our part of Southern California. Luckily for me I didn't come along until the next year. I still had to be present for big "New Model Year" openings but I didn't draw the attention the early bird twins had.

It was luck I guess, or it was something due to the after thought planning, but my Dad was still held out as a local hero, sorta. He hadn't made it big in college ball, but he'd won the day in his last high school chance and even had steered his team to the state championship that year. He was also the school's hero at that game and much fuss was made over it even though a big part of it had been him showing his running style on local TV commercials for the dealership.

Of course May and April, my twin sisters, and I, the next year's model didn't really have all the details as we grew up. We knew we had a pretty Mom and a playful Dad and we always seemed to get everything we wanted as far as toys or Ken and Barbie dolls went. We had a nice home and we didn't think it was in the least bit odd that almost all adults knew who we were.

Time flies while you're having fun and it flew for us. My sisters were always being carried from one sort of practice to another and I can remember my Dad and I spending a lot of time while I learned the mysteries of baseball at his knee.

I guess the breeding was starting to show by the time I started the fifth grade. My sisters were a year ahead of me in school, and by the time I reached the eighth grade they had followed my Mom's lead and been voted onto the high-school cheerleading squad.

As parents sometimes do, my Mom and Dad figured they had better do something different with the girls than they had themselves. Even though they were cheerleaders they weren't allowed to date at all. Mom declared one early start on a family was enough and she watched the twins like a hawk. She even had them on the pill before they started their second year in high school and she continued to hold them off the dating scene until their junior year.

Sadly, I was considered old enough to learn from the family mistakes by this time and I had to sit in on the keep your panties firmly in place lecture the girls got and the explanation of why it was so necessary. I'll admit my dick could get hard by then and it certainly did when Mom explained just how she had ended up in the back of Dad's car with her panties on the floor and him solidly stroking for a double, which he obviously hit.

Mom claimed she was happy with the outcome, but explained how lucky she and Dad had been to find each other. Of course I already knew how lucky Dad had been. After all, he nailed a cheerleader in the backseat of his father's car.

I did resent the little tips my grandfather gave me though. He carefully explained how lucky my Dad had been to wind up with such a wonderful wife, on the cheap, he seemed to be saying. Of course my other grandfather had been partially responsible by having a nice big Oldsmobile for Dad to use on his dates. I could almost feel him thinking how he'd have loved to pole Mom himself and perhaps the vicarious thrill had been part of the reason my Dad had gotten by so easy on the deal.

Gramps was a shrewd one and he'd handled Mom's parents like a pro. When Mom's Dad came by with blood in his eye Grandpa had congratulated him and allowed how he'd be glad to pay for a big wedding and the sooner the better.

Unfortunately for me my Mom's parents had been killed not long after I came along so I never got their side of the story. I already knew the grandpa I had left had a habit of making things seem like they were all his idea and pointing out how well things had come out.

I don't guess I really had a bitch coming. After all, I was on the ground safely with a pretty, fairly young, mother and a matching pair of sexy sisters. I'll admit sneak peeks at them had provided more inspiration for yanking my crank than Playboy or even Penthouse ever could. In fact I'd even entertained thoughts of actually getting inside their panties myself. They were lookers for real, and actually much better looking than any of the other girls in school.

Both of them had a nice rack and delightfully round asses to go with their spectacular legs. I'd even got a glimpse of the two of their lovely red bushes since we shared a bathroom and shower and they apparently didn't feel the need to be all that modest around me.

In fact, I got the distinct impression April thought it was fun to tease me with little peeks at the goodies. May, not so much, but she was the one who'd first revealed their carpet matched their drapes. In fact they were the reason I thought redheads were the prettiest girls ever and I especially loved seeing the proof they had freckles on their butts and they were nice.

Due to the stupid way our school ran things extracurricular, I got my first introduction to dealing with high school girls on a more or less one to one basis. We could go out for the marching band in the sixth grade. It wasn't such a much, but I did want to learn to play music on something and the band gave me a chance to learn the saxophone for free, or nearly so.

My Mom and Dad had to agree to it and they also had to pay the rental on my sax. Hell, they didn't give a shit since it was only about twenty buck a month. My Dad was careful to explain to me I'd have to quit the band to play football but hell, that was next year.

The band program started out years ahead of football. We didn't even march the first year. We went over once a day to the band hall to learn to play, just like a regular class. Hell, I was all for it since the only other activity of the like was the T&I class (Trades and Industries) I think it stood for.

T&I was just shit as far as a class and extra curricular activity went. They were always nailing boards together or some such stupid shit and it didn't even get them out of PE. Being in the band was a little treat since it got me a long class with lots of girls included and even the majorettes had to play an instrument to qualify to be a majorette.

Of course I wasn't qualified to be in the marching band at sixth grade level, but what the hell. I got to learn to play, or get started on it anyway.

Seventh grade was more of the same. Learning to play and they even started us learning to march. A lucky break came my way at the end of Seventh grade though. To get ready for my career marching at the football games I was shipped out with the rest of the band for band camp just before the school year started that year.

It was coming up on the time I'd have to abandon band to play football, but nothing was said about it before band camp came about. I was happy about it since band camp included all members, both male and female and there were more fine looking girls in the band than just my sisters, even though they were some of the finest.

The snag came along the last day of band camp. There were a couple of dick headed trumpet players who thought they'd take the opportunity of the last night of band camp to throw their weight around. It was a couple of sophomores and they showed up in the big freshman and younger boys dorm declaring they were going to shave the hair off all the young boys balls.

They had bit off more than they could chew. I was still a youngster, but my dad had shared his body type with me. I was already five eleven and weighed nearly one ninety.

I can still remember one of them lining us up in the bathroom in our new military marching type drill. He stuck his face right up in mine, he was nearly as tall as me even though I guess he though the extra years he had on me were making him something special. I had some sad news I was about to share with him though. My Dad had been teaching me to box for the last two years, including half an hour a day on the punching bag and an hour a day on the heavy bag.

Old Danny thought he was scaring us bad and he jumped up in my face yelling when I didn't drop my pants so he could use the electric clippers on my pubic hair. Hell, I just jumped in his face too, with a straight right hand that surely ruined his trumpet playing ability for the first six weeks or so of school.

I screamed, "pervert" at him and commenced waling on his ass. When he hit the floor behind him from a particularly stout blow to the sternum I followed him down and beat the holy shit out of his face and head while he was on the ground. I even knocked fire from a trombone player's ass. He was trying to get me off old Danny before any real damage was inflicted.

Shit, I knew what was going to happen when the adults found out what had been going on and I also knew young Danny had played his last note since one of the first licks I laid on him after he was on the ground was on the end of his chin. I did let them talk me into stopping after that and I was standing with no damage but bloody knuckles when the band director came waltzing in.

There was hell to pay, but it wasn't reserved for the youngsters, of which I was one. Danny was still laying on the floor bleeding when he was ejected from the band, and the trombone player was given nearly as bad a punishment just for being in on things. All that went with the broken nose I'd given him.

Danny had a broken jaw along with a broken nose and any hazing directed my way went onto the back burner for sure. I still can't feature what the idiots were thinking. I was bigger than either one of them and outweighed them both by twenty pounds and it sure as hell wasn't fat.

I guess the word must have spread like wildfire among the other band members. It wasn't hurting my status one bit either. It did cause me a little grief among my own though. As in the saxophone section.

First chair was Wanda, a sophomore blonde with a really nice face and some up front titties too. Danny had been her boyfriend and she didn't waste any time cornering me in a practice room and reading me the riot act for knocking his skinny ass around either.

"Hell, Wanda, I did you a favor. Everybody knows what a punk Danny is, or was, and you were wasting your time with him. He is a damned sophomore and I'm not even in high school yet and he thought he'd jump on me. I didn't have a bit of trouble whipping his ass and I guess you can see all the marks he left on me." I said.

"Where? Where did he leave a mark on you?" she asked, and I honestly think she was hoping for a bad bruise or something to show he hadn't been a total loss in the fight he picked.

"See how he skinned up my knuckles. My fingers are so sore I had a hard time playing in practice this morning."

"Oh, you're not hurt at all," she said.

"Maybe, but Danny's a wreck ain't he. Seems to me you should get a boyfriend who can take care of himself."

"I guess you think you qualify?" she asked, but the way she sounded so hateful when she did I wasn't feeling like I was going to do any good.

"If Danny is qualified I sure as hell am. My car is a lot nicer than his and my Dad has a brand new Olds 98 I'd come to pick you up in for dates. What's a nice pretty girl like you want with a po boy like Danny anyway?" I asked.

She gave me such a look, but I could almost see the wheels turning in her little blonde head.

"We can just tell everyone he tried to fight you because you've been flirting with me in the saxophone section. Where are you taking me Friday night?" she asked.

"Anywhere you want to go. I thought we'd go have dinner at Oliver Twist first and then go see any movie you'd like," I said, and held my breath, hoping.

"We'll have to leave early to have time to go eat first," she said, and I realized I'd come out on top.

"It won't matter so much. My parents are very accommodating and I don't have to be home until two AM," she said, and then leaned in and gave me a scorching kiss, especially for in the band hall practice room.

We'd barely made it home from band camp, just pulled up behind the band hall in fact when my sisters came to pick me up. Wanda had already spread the word to every female in the band about how I'd kicked Danny's ass for talking bad about her. She'd even ridden beside me on the bus for the hundred and fifty mile trip home and the chaperones had scolded us twice for unnecessary displays of affection.

My sisters were dumfounded when we got off the bus arm in arm and they'd stared in shock when I fetched Wanda's bag and carried it to her car for her. There's no telling what they thought about the kiss I got for that detail. They hit me with the first of a million questions when I made it to the car with my own bag.

"My God, Jake. Was that the majorette Wanda Scanlon you were carrying the bag for?"

"Yep, she's my new girlfriend," I said.

"How did that happen? Wasn't she going with Danny Madison when y'all left?"

"She was, but Danny had a little trouble during band camp."

"Trouble. What kind of trouble?"

"He thought he was tough enough to shave the hair off my balls. I broke his nose and jaw and I don't guess he thinks he's so tough any longer. I know for sure Wanda doesn't think he is. I told her she should get a boyfriend who could take care of himself and one with a nicer car too. I asked her what she wanted hanging around with a po boy."

"My God, you must have hit the nail on the head with that one. Everybody at school has been wondering the same thing for the whole time they've been dating."

"Well, when I pick her up in Mom's car Friday night they won't have to worry any longer."

"Have you ever even been parking with a girl before?"

"Not really parking. You know how Mom and Dad are. If I have a date I just bring them home to watch TV or something and Mom and Dad never bother us."

"Well, especially if you get to use that new Olds, you're going to have to take Wanda parking. I've heard she's a little of a screamer and you don't want any of that in the living room."

"I guess you're right. Mom and Dad won't want any part of that going on."

"They might fool you there, but you can bet Wanda will feel restricted in that kind of situation and you damned sure don't want her restricted. You want her to feel relaxed and ready for fun." May said, and April agreed.

"Well, since I've never been parking before which one of you is going to teach me how to go about it?"

"I will," they both said at once.

"Great. Now I'll know I'm getting the proper way started since I can get two opinions," I said, and my dick started throbbing at the thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.