I Just Love Brotherly Love - Cover

I Just Love Brotherly Love

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Watching porn at her friend's house causes Jasmine to take a new look at her brother, Jordan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

My friend, Haley, has her computer in her room and, somehow, she has figured out how to get to the adult stuff on the web, you know, the porn sites. My god, there's a lot of them. We've been surfing for over a month and we just never run out of new sites.

Oh, some of it is pretty gross. I mean, what an education! What some people will do and call it sex. Well, anyway, we quickly learned to avoid those videos, just the sex stuff with men and women was plenty. Oh, plenty.

We saw everything, handjobs by the hundreds, some slow, some fast, every kind of blowjob one can think of and a few that seemed beyond description, and the fucking, oh, my.

Every age, size, nationality, race, boob size, dick size, you name it. It's all there. Sure beats sex-ed.

Any way, Haley and I are at her house most of the days of the week, watching humans (mostly) do it in ever pose imaginable. And every afternoon, I go home and sit with my panties wet reliving each scene over and over in my mind. Do you think I'm a very horny girl?

This is like starving yourself for a great meal then looking at the food through a glass window. I've even started looking at my little brother, Jordan.

No, I don't hate my brother or anything, it's just that when he was younger, he could be such a pain in the ass. In fact, the funny thing is that my friend, Haley, and my brother, Jordan, once played "Doctor." I didn't know about it at the time, Haley told me about a week ago but I guess they got their clothes off and played with each other when she was eleven and he had just turned ten. She says he has a cute little dick and that she sucked it. She also said that he licked her down there so I guess they had oral sex, kind of young, but that is oral sex.

Wonder what his penis looks like now. He's thirteen and a half and I know he's got some girlie mags, several Playboys, hidden away and he's got a DVD that I've sneaked a look at. So, he knows what sex is. And he's had more than I have. Even at ten years old. Damn.

Well, I'm a little old to be playing 'Doctor and Patient, ' so I guess that's out. But, I could feel out my brother and see if he might be up for a little explorative fun with his sister.

God, what am I thinking. He's my brother. Well, what if we were adopted. Then it would be more acceptable, I guess. Acceptable? Who is it supposed to be acceptable to? Who would know but us? Just Jordan and I.

But would he want to do something like fool around with his sister? His pretty sister with the 34-B cup boobs. He is a boy and we all know what that means. Anything with boobs is of great interest. He's probably just as horny as I am. I know he doesn't have a girlfriend and really hasn't even hung around with any girls, well, since being naked with my best friend.

Okay, if I do this, how do I see if he's interested. He is a boy. He's interested.

So, I walk down to his room and rap on his open door.

"Hi, Jasmine, what's up?"

"Not much. Funny thing, though, Haley told me about you guys playing 'Doctor' a few years ago."

"Oh, geez, yeah, we did. Got naked and everything. Hardly knew what to do. She didn't have any boobs, really, well, just little ones and I was pretty small, you know."

"Well, why didn't you ask me? I would have played 'Doctor' with you. I'm a little disappointed. Haley had all the fun."

"I guess I should have asked you. We could always do it now. Now that would be fun."

"Oh, yeah, probably more fun than when you were ten and I was eleven. What a difference a couple of years makes."

"Sure does with girls. You really look great, I've seen you in a bikini and you have a beautiful body."

"I never knew you noticed."

"Oh, come on, you are a great looking girl. Sister or no, you'd turn on a telephone pole."

"That's not the pole I would want to turn on, if you get my drift."

"Well, you turn my pole on."

"Oh, really, your sister turns you on."

"Sure do, sis. You are one beautiful girl and what guy wouldn't want in your shorts including your dear brother."

"Well, you had your chance to play 'Doctor' and blew it."

"I don't get another chance?"

"I guess your little thingie has grown some since I last saw it."

"Wanna see?"

"Sure."

Well, that was easy. So, Jordan stands up, unbuckles his belt, unzips his shorts and lowers them to the floor. His briefs are rather bulged out and I see why as he pulls them off.

"Oh, yeah, you have grown. Ewww, you're a big boy. Hair and all."

"You can play with it, Jasmine. You know I'd like that. Here."

So, not wanting to turn down such a nice invitation, I reach over and take hold of my brother's rather sizable penis.

"It's sure bigger than when we used to take baths together when we were small."

"Yeah, and it feels different, too, especially when you rub it like that. Oh, yeah, just like that."

"Will I see you squirt your stuff?"

"If you want to, just keep that up. Reach in the drawer there and get a little hand lotion and put it on. Okay?"

"Aha, here's my missing bottle of hand lotion. You were using it on your dick. Geez."

"Oh, sorry, I borrowed it. Mmm, that feels great, Jasmine, just great. Yeah."

"You really like this, don't you?"

"You'd like it if I got you off, right? Well, so do I."

"Am I doing it right? Is this good?"

"You'll know in a minute when I shoot cum all over you."

"Really, does it go far?"

"You'll see, just keep that up."

So, I keep moving my hand up and down. It's really kind of fun. Then, rather suddenly, Jordan's cum starts spurting out like a fountain, blob, blob, blob. What a show. Cool.

"Oh, Jas, that was so good. Mmm, feels so good."

"God, you guy's really cum. I loved doing it. It was fun. Really."

"Oh, you can do it to me anytime. Anytime at all. Do I get to see you?"

"Well, I suppose I could take my top off. Give you something to jack-off to tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.