Accessory to Adultery - Cover

Accessory to Adultery

Copyright© 2009 by dangerouslydead

Chapter 1

It was a long drive from the airport to my house and I was thinking hard as I drove on the freeway. Let me track back and tell you what made me think so hard. I was in Denver all week attending a conference and on Thursday my best friend Jason called me up and told me that he was getting a divorce. In fact, his exact word were - "The bitch has been cheating on me. I have thrown her out of the house and I am sure that she will be spending the night at your place."

Now, Jenny spending the night at my place would not be a new thing. Jenny and Ana, my wife, often shared houses when either Jason or I were travelling. If I was travelling jenny would stay at my house with Ana and if Jason was travelling, the other way round. We were like four peas in a pod, together since high school. t was incomprehensible for me to even imagine either or us cheating on our spouses. I travel two weeks in a month and although I make it a point to take Ana on as many trips as I could, it was not very often. So, the one person with most opportunities to cheat was I, and I have not cheated ever - never!

He told me that he decided to visit my house, where Jenny and Ana were staying, early in the morning to have breakfast with them and upon reaching there he found a man having breakfast with the two of them. As he observed from the patio he could see Jenny and the man being all amorous with each other. Ana was laughing and talking with the man as if he had been a friend all her life. The best part was that Jenny was sitting in the man's lap as they had breakfast and he was dressed only in boxer shorts.

Now, I am not a prude, if anything, but to hear that a man was sitting on my breakfast table in his boxer shorts when I was away, was a little too liberal for me. I would not take kindly of it was Jason, who I trust with my life, so taking this in my stride was very difficult, to say the least. But, before anything, I had to get the whole story.

As I entered the house I saw Jenny sitting in the living room watching television as if nothing was wrong. Ana was no where to be seen, but since her car was in the garage, I was sure she was home.

"Hey Jenny, how are you?" I asked her as if I knew nothing about what had happened.

"I am all right. how was was trip? Ana is in the shower and she should be down shortly."

I sat down on the couch and took my shoes off. "How is Jason? The asshole has not called me the whole week. We were to play golf this weekend, do you know if it is still on?"

Jenny answered my question vaguely, "If he has not called to cancel it, I am sure it must still be on."

Ana came down shortly and surveyed the situation before welcoming me and asking me if I wanted breakfast. As we went to the kitchen Ana told me that Jenny and Jason had a fight due to some misunderstanding and jenny would be staying with us till Jason came to his senses.

"He better come to his senses." I said and whipped out my cell phone. I dialled Jason and asked him to come over. He protested at first but when I insisted, he agreed. You see, he has implicit faith in me too. After keeping the phone down I finished the breakfast. Ana meanwhile had gone to the living room and I could hear an animated discussion going on there.

As I stepped into the living room I could see that Jenny was on the verge of crying. Ana turned to me and said, "You should not have called Jason, Jenny is not sure if she is sure to face him. It is not our place to meddle in their affairs."

"I am not meddling in their affair. When you took Jenny in after Jason threw her out, it was out of concern. What I am doing is also out of concern. After all, it is only a misunderstanding. I am sure that we will all be having a laugh about this before the day is over." I retorted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.