Snowbound - Cover

Snowbound

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A father, his teenage daughter, and her best friend get stuck in a roadside motel after a snowstorm closes the road. There's only one bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex  

Sometime later, after showering, they rejoined Dusty in the family room. "That must have been some time up there," Dusty said to no one in particular. "Especially that last go--your scream was pretty loud, Julie."

"Your father is incredible. He makes me feel so good --not just from the sex, but so good inside, in my heart, in my brain. If he was my dad, we'd be doing this every night."

"I don't think I am quite as far along in development as you are, Julie. Maybe someday, but not yet. Just look at your figure and then look at mine. I mean, really. There's no comparison. I'd be happy if I just had the boobs you used to have!"

"You will, Dusty, believe me, you will. Sometimes it just takes a little longer." Two best girlfriends just talking, without regard for the presence of anyone else. Bob just stood there quietly, listening, waiting, in no real hurry for anything.

Julie was correct. By the beginning of the summer, Dusty's development had begun. It was gradual to be sure, but at least it was noticeable. She now actually needed to wear a bra and she truly did fill the "A" cups of it. With her facial beauty, the existence of breasts made her outward appearance that much more stunning. Only Bob was privileged to see the increase in her pubic hair as well. Not quite blond in color, it was very, very fine, extremely soft, and not terribly dense, but it had spread into a nice triangular shape covering her labia and upward about two inches above the split. It didn't begin to compare to the bush on Julie, but Bob thought it was just perfect for Dusty's body. By summertime, each girl had also begun having regular periods. Bob decided that the best thing he could do was to go under the knife. It was quick, relatively painless, and absolutely effective. He sure didn't need to impregnate either of these girls, and neither one showed any inkling of decreasing her demand on his body.

It had become a routine. Every other Wednesday afternoon, Julie would visit the Larson home. Bob arranged his work schedule so that he could be home shortly after the noon hour. Julie would be waiting for him on his bed, naked, or sometimes in some very sexy lingerie. Although her breasts had enlarged to a full "B" cup, and the triangular mask hiding her labia continued to fill in, her vagina remained the tightest that Bob had ever enjoyed. How many times had he been inside her since that first ski trip? He couldn't count, but it was at least twenty five or thirty, possibly more. He thought for certain that she would open up a little, but she had remained so tight that when she came, he was unable to continue thrusting inside her. When the muscles of her body clamped onto his cock, they held him motionless until her climax subsided. Occasionally she would treat him to her special version of "motionless" sex, where she would climb on top of him and then milk his cock with her cunt muscles until he came. It was the most incredible feeling, better than any blow job, better than any normal fuck. She just sat there, smiling at him, straddling his hips and squatting just above them, letting him caress her clit and breasts while she contracted the muscles around her cunt while he was inside her. His cum load when she did this was always the largest and seemed to blast into her with the most force. Julie thought of this as "seductive payback" for all the pleasure he gave her.

It was almost Christmas when they made another discovery. When Bob fucked Julie from behind, it was much easier for him to push through her cervix and into her uterus, shooting his jism into her womb. What they discovered was that if he would do this just before her period was to begin, her cramps would be minimal or even non-existent. That was indeed a miracle if there ever was one. Julie, without thinking, began to tell some of her friends how she had found a way to get rid of cramps, and right in the middle of her telling it, she realized that she could not really tell them. She hemmed and hawed and then quickly fabricated a tale of drinking a concoction of iced tea and crushed aspirin. Immediately a dozen young girls in her class began trying her remedy, but of course it didn't help them at all. When she told Bob of her close call, he became extremely upset, almost to the point of panic as he thought about being arrested for having sex with a minor. Both Julie and Dusty had seen his reaction to Julie's story and both realized how close to peril that they had come.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.