Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The lift door opened and Joasia stepped out followed by Karolina. They both looked stunning. Joasia wore a long white dress that flowed from her right shoulder down to the floor, her left shoulder was bare. Hugging her figure, the dress showed that she had a very nice figure to hug. It didn't show any lines or shadows from underwear though. From the little spikes poking through the light fabric I could see that she definitely wasn't wearing a bra. Her hair was done up in a complex style that seemed to give her height and poise. Where Joasia was in white Karolina was in black. Her dress was a mirror image of Joasia's her right shoulder was bared. Her nipples dented her dress too.

I stepped forward and kissed each. They looked up eyes shining.

"Sir like?" Karolina asked.

"Yes I like your dresses very much. But most of all I like you two. I think that both of you look magnificent."

Their smiles lit their faces another three or four hundred watts.

I turned and offered each an arm Karolina to my right, Joasia to my left. Strangely they swapped round. I must have looked a little puzzled as I looked down to Karolina.

"Now can see tits."

She just leaned and twisted slightly and the top of her dress opened, I got a glimpse of her breasts. I looked at Joasia who did the same move and flashed at me the same way.

We walked down the stairs and followed a set of rope barriers into a medium sized hall. Tables were setup and a small number of people were already here. Christine came over to greet us. She too was dressed to kill in a pale cream dress with a golden cord which was wrapped around her neck, down between her full breasts and round her waist, tied at her side, the golden cord emphasising her breasts. We kissed and hugged for a moment.

"I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me with this party. I've got everyone who really is anyone locally here. And Mr Dempsey is here too." Her eyes gleamed with that news. "Now forgive me for a moment." She left us and went to an older man. I could see the family resemblance in the two. Christine hooked her arm in his and led him over to us.

"Uncle Terry, I would like you to meet Lord Paul. Lord Paul, I present my Uncle, Mr Terrence Boyle, the owner of Dobroyd Castle Hotel."

I held out my hand and he took it.

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Boyle, I am enjoying my stay here tremendously."

"Honoured to meet you my Lord, Christine has told us so much about you."

We chatted for a couple of minutes, Joasia and Karolina standing impassively to my sides and a little behind me. At some unseen signal, by me any way, he left just as Christine was bringing another man over to us.

Karolina leaned slightly forward, "Mr. Dempsey," she whispered, "Sasha's father."

And so the formalities were observed.

As each guest was brought forward either Joasia or Karolina would whisper their name and any special information I needed.

One very nice thing happened, Sasha arrived. She looked hot and tired but she came and kissed me. She had driven up from London that afternoon just for this party. We hugged. I know it was just a week since we had parted in London but so much had happened in those seven days that it seemed like a lifetime. She left saying she would return when she had had a shower and changed into something suitable.

We stood around eating little dead things on toast and drinking bubbly yellow stuff. Well I didn't drink that. Once the introductions had finished Joasia and Karolina relaxed their guard a little. Thus I was able to slip away to the bar. I sat on a barstool and ordered a John Smiths smooth. A young guy next to me stuck out his hand and we shook.

"Name's Thrash."

"Bet your Mum loved that. Mine's Paul."

He laughed. "She didn't like it at all. But Gerald doesn't quite cut it for a rock singer."

"Yeah I can see that'd be a handicap. Can't imagine the MC announcing 'Here's Gerald Shufflebotham with his latest number one hit; LET'S FUCK IN THE STREET!'." We both smiled thoughtfully. "Doesn't really work does it?"

"Missing a certain something," he agreed.

I ordered another drink for both of us. We were both drinking the Smooth, that's why he struck up the conversation. We spoke quietly for a few more minutes then, as I was ordering another round of drinks, he turned around.

"You know five really sexy birds?"

The image of my ladies, Sasha, Christine, Kelly and Justine sprang into my mind. I smiled to myself.

"Yes I do. The most beautiful, caring and thoughtful people you could ever wish to meet. I have absolutely no idea why they seem to like me so much, I'm not nearly good enough for any one of them let alone all of them."

"Nice ladies, eh?"

"Oh the best, the very best. Are you with the group?"

"Er ... you could say that."

"Great, when we go back in I'll introduce them to you."

"I don't think we actually have to go back in."

"Oh?"

"No. They're standing right behind us, I think they're a little miffed."

I turned. Standing in a line, shoulder to shoulder, were Joasia, Karolina, Christine, Kelly and Sasha.

"Hello my darlings," I said as I rose from the stool. "I'd like you to meet Gera..."

"Thrash," he whispered.

"Sorry," I whispered in return. " ... Thrash. He does something with the group."

Sasha burst out laughing. In moments Kelly and Christine joined her.

"You have no fucking idea who he is have you?" Sasha gasped through her laughter.

"Course I do, he's with the group and they call him Thrash," I said with as much dignity as I could muster. After all apart from him being called Thrash, real name Gerald, I had absolutely no idea who he was.

Christine stepped forward.

"Why are you out here?"

"I wanted a drink."

"But there's a lot to drink in the hall."

"That yellow shi ... stuff."

Christine crossed her arms. I had read somewhere that this was the equivalent of def-con 5 in male / female relationships and sensible males would usually start looking for a nuclear bomb shelter, or start digging one with their bare hands.

"That yellow ... stuff is Moet and costs £35 a bottle."

"Boss not want yellow shit."

We all looked at Joasia.

"Boss want beer. Man thing."

With that Karolina and Joasia moved to my side.

"Boss OK?" Joasia asked.

"Yes thank you Joasia. I would like you to meet Thrash. He's with the group."

Joasia held out a hand, she and Thrash shook.

I introduced Karolina and he shook her hand slightly bemused.

Christine came up to me then.

"Christine this is Thrash, Thrash, Christine."

They too shook hands; each had a strange grin on their faces though. I would have to ask Christine about that later.

I introduced Sasha and Kelly. Sasha shook hands but Kelly opted for a kiss, on the lips, with tongue.

"Thrash, get your arse in here. We're on as soon as the VIPs get back."

We all turned to see a member of the group at the bar door beckoning to our new friend.

"Gotta go, tune up and stuff." He looked at the girls, "Any requests?"

"Dear Lady."

"Rita."

Kelly and Sasha spoke almost as one.

"OK. See what I can do. Gotta go." He smiled and waved as he left.

"Nice bloke. Wonder if he has any pull with the group for your requests."

Christine, Kelly and Sasha looked at me as though I was an idiot, but I was getting used to that from them so I ignored the looks. We too returned to the hall. As I left I looked longingly at the three quarters of a pint still on the bar.

As we entered the hall a waitress led us to our seats. Mine was front and centre with Christine to my right. Joasia and Karolina were immediately behind me, one to the left the other to the right. If I turned my head either way I would see one of them. Christine and I spoke while the group got ready. Thrash was tuning up a guitar for somebody. It must have been the lead singer because the rest of the group were tuning their own instruments.

A waitress approached, it was the girl from the shower, and placed a small table beside me with an ice bucket on it.

"You should try this Sir. It's very smooth." The emphasis on the last word made me look into the bucket. There was a pint of Smooth hidden in there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.