Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 87

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 87 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I loafed the whole day. It was glorious to have nothing to do for a while.

After dinner I took three of my girls to bed and played with them for a couple of hours. Alison was particularly grateful that her promotion hadn't changed the way I felt about her. Sasha slipped into bed while I was being gently ridden by Wendy.

"Hi, man of mine," she said as she snuggled up to me. She watched as Wendy shuddered through her orgasm. "Can I have a go?" Sasha asked.

"Of course you can, Lady of mine," I answered her in kind. "You should know that you are first in my heart. I am yours as completely as any of these girls are mine."

She kissed me. "Thank you, you precious man of mine," she said as she lowered herself onto me. We fit together perfectly. I could just feel the touch of her cervix and her hot tunnel clutched me tightly. We were made for each other physically as well and mentally and emotionally. We were true soul-mates.


Sasha lay beside me, we faced each other. Gently touching, occasionally kissing lightly, and resting in our post-coital bliss.

"You haven't done this in a long time, Darling." She told me.

I nodded, feeling guilty that I'd neglected Sasha and my girls. But she touched my cheek lightly.

"No, there is nothing to feel bad about. You give everything, sometimes the things that you're giving mean that you haven't time or strength to give in other areas. Neither your slaves or I have ever felt neglected." She laughed. "We always know that we have your full attention at all times. So how could we be neglected?" She shook her head.

"No, man of mine, we have been worried about you. So have Cecy and Daddy. We all truly love you and hate to see you working so hard." I watched a tear form. "It would devastate me to lose you, my darling."

"And I would be lost without you. I could give up everything if I still had you, precious Lady." Now my eyes were clouding with tears.

Sasha kissed me again. "Sleep now, wake refreshed. We'll all be waiting for you when you wake."

I closed my eyes and drifted into slumber without any trouble at all.


The Coven were waiting for me when I finished breakfast. Carol wheeled forward. "Boss, we need you to do something for us. We need a high-impact hit and we need Huntley to be certain that it was you who did it." She looked a little uncomfortable. "And we need it done in three days time."

"Why in three days?" I asked. Usually when things were rushed, mistakes happened and people got killed. I didn't want to be on the receiving end of that sort of mistake.

Karolina stepped forward then. "Boss, it timing needed. Some thing are hurried, some thing are slowlied. Need you do this big thing in three day. It necessary."

"What do you need me to do?"

"Act like Rambo," said 2. "We need ten people dead, and Huntley mustn't have any doubt it was you who killed them."

"Who needs to die so badly that I've got to rush over to England?" I asked. Well, it was my arse on the line.

"Ten of the top Lieutenants in the country are holding a meeting. We think it's to discuss the drugs shortages and the women who keep disappearing." 2 answered.

"What are their names?" I asked. 2 told me; and I thought for a few minutes. Then I smiled. "Acting like Rambo gets normal people killed. How about I act like me? I'll make sure that Huntley knows who killed them. And I'll also make sure no one believes him.

"How?" asked 2.

"Well, the precise 'how' depends on what you had planned for me. Run me through that and I'll see if I can add my plan." It took them nearly two hours to outline their plan. The Coven had done a wonderful reconnaissance job, and I thought that even Rambo could get away with it.

I thought for a while. Then a plan crystallised in my mind.

"What do you think of changing it to this... ?" I spoke for nearly an hour. When I finished all five of them were agog.

"Boss..." started Sue. "That's ... That is bloody brilliant!" She smiled as she went through possible ramifications of my plan. "And using their bodies like that, brilliant, just bloody brilliant."

I smiled. It's always nice to hear praise from your peers.

"Now Ladies, I have to run. I have a boat to catch." They stood as I left the room.

I had time for a quick kiss from Sasha, Julia and Susan. Then I was away. Alison rode in the car with me, and we went over things that I would need delivered to the hotel I was staying at that night. We all had a lot of work to do if this was to work properly and I was to get home alive and unhurt.


I sat in the safe house glaring!

At Alison.

Yes, she was still with me, and had been all the way. Apparently, everyone else thought that this was the plan, as two seats had been booked on the boat and trains. And she had one of Elastic's super-encrypted satellite phones. She'd used that to order or confirm all of the arrangements we'd discussed in the car.

And now she was undressing and going for a shower.

Well, if she's here, I might as well have a shower too. There's no need to sulk about this, is there?


Just looking at the hotel from the car park I could see which room they were going to use. It was so obvious that it pained me. I just wish that, occasionally, they'd hire someone with some protection skills. But I was beginning to understand the mindset of most of these people, especially the upper ranks. They'd acted as though they were above the law for so long that they actually believed that they were invulnerable. That no one would dare attack them; that they actually were the masters of their counties.

Well, for this bunch at least, I was going to try and prove them wrong.

Alison's help made it easier for me to set up and then get into position. She was out of the door and in our car in less than three minutes. We both had radios, though mine had a safety-wire preventing me from transmitting. Just in case they swept the room for bugs from the outside and I didn't see them.

I could hear what Alison said to me though, and it would make the long wait so much easier. I had nearly 38 hours to wait too.


I was disturbed twice the first day. A small squad acted as though they were sweeping the room for bombs. They had two dogs with them, I wasn't too worried about the dogs but you never knew what could happen. The dogs, being very well trained for their task of finding drugs or explosives, might have been puzzled by the strange scent but they weren't trained to find individuals and so they ignored me.

Later the room was swept for bugs. The 'officer' waving the bug detector around would have spent his time better if he'd stayed down the pub. There was no way that he could have detected a small kick on his detector's meter at the speed he was throwing it around. The whole team had become complacent. And because of their complacency, I was going to kill their principals.

I slept easy that night. Alison had broken into an office building half a mile away and was keeping watch over me with a high power infra-red TV camera. She could make out my IR signature, but only because she knew where to look.

The morning was uneventful. I almost got bored.

The two sweep teams came back at lunch time and did a slightly better job this time. They must have been sober.

Hotel staff came in mid-afternoon and set up a large table and placed 15 chairs around it. I wondered if the number of people coming to the meeting had changed unexpectedly.

"Master, I've just counted the chairs. 2 wants you to continue unless she gives you a wave off before 19:00 hours."

I didn't answer. I wasn't sure where the idiot with the bug detector had gone. So I just relaxed and tried to go to sleep again. Things had progressed too far for me to escape now. I would have to stay here until I attacked or they left.

More staff came in and laid out leather writing pads, note pads and water glasses at each place. It looked as though there'd be extra's here tonight.

Time passed slowly again.

"Man with an IR camera coming, Master." Alison's voice comforted me. I was still being looked after. Even if the police forces were bringing in the big guns in their efforts to cleanse the place. I settled down into my hiding place until Alison told me he'd left.


The first to arrive wore the uniform of an Assistant Chief Constable. I couldn't see his cap badge clearly enough to identify the county he 'served' in though. Two more arrived moments later; they sat close, but not in adjoining seats, almost as if they were used to these meetings and knew their places.

That impression was strengthened when the next group arrived. Four men all uniformed as Chief Superintendant or Assistant Chief Constable. The remainder arrived then. All greeted each other warmly but warily; these men were associates rather than friends.

The hotel staff were ushered out and the 'police officers' all sat. No one drank from the water jugs around the table, nor did anyone take out a hip flask. They didn't trust each other that much.

I waited to give the staff time to leave this wing of the complex. Then I rolled off my perch and fell towards the floor thirty feet away, two silenced Uzi sub-machine guns blazing away at the stunned and dying men below me.

My safety harness caught and slowed me, stabilising my body in an upright position. I dropped the empty guns, which were dragged behind my back by bungee cords. Grabbing two more fully loaded Uzi's clipped to my upper thighs, I started picking off the survivors.

The safety line had been measured within an inch and a second after my feet touched the ground the line, I slipped free of my harness. I didn't care about anyone in this room looking at me, I wore one of Paula's 'ninja' suits, a plain grey from head to toe, and they were all going to die anyway. I was more concerned about leaving any DNA traces.

I slowly walked around the table. My initial attack had killed or injured most of them. My selective shots had killed all of the survivors, but there was nothing like being sure. I checked each man, and then under the table.

Satisfied that they were all dead, I ran to the doors. There were two doorways into here, the hotel complex gym. One way was a set of double doors leading to the reception area and then on to a covered walkway to the hotel proper. The second door led to the changing rooms. One-way glass gave a good view of anyone approaching the gym from outside. I slipped screws into the gap between door and frame; a small electric drill drove them in. I repeated this on both doors to ensure that they could not be opened. Now the doors would have to be physically broken down for anyone to enter that way.

I gathered together all of their briefcases and then began stripping the bodies. I was only going to leave their bodies behind - everything else was coming with me.

I'd undressed three of the bodies when Alison joined me. I looked back and saw the heavy floor panel through which she'd entered; she had pushed it to one side. We quickly got all of the bodies naked and then came the tricky bit.

Alison and I took out new mobile phones and started photographing faces. These photos we sent back to the Chateau. Now my plan depended on the coven and Karolina identifying these men. While I'd tried to avoid hitting faces, two of the men had suffered facial wounds that might make their identification difficult.

Moments later my phone vibrated, a text message. It was the names of the first three men, John Andrews, his brother Michael and David Jones. I started dragging them to their places against the wall. Alison had received her own SMS and was dragging over a body.

"Osbourne, Master."

"Thanks, precious." I placed him on Jones's right. John Andrews came next. Then we had to wait for a while until we received the rest of the names.

I smiled as I read the full text that 2 had sent.

Eric Smith went on John's right, followed by Simon Innis, Michael joined his brother on the right hand end of the line.

We left a large gap between Michael Andrews and the next body, one Gorge Joplin. Terry Unger was next, and then Michael Norris. Last, but not least, we laid Peter Eggbert at the end of the line. The five remaining bodies we laid in a straight line at the feet of the others. Looking at the carefully placed bodies I knew that Huntley would know who killed them, now to bugger up the evidence for everyone else. I pulled out small atomisers, I'd used these before. They held DNA in a weak alcohol solution. I didn't know whose DNA I would be spreading around. I did know that they were of Middle Eastern origin though

Alison used my harness to get back up to the overhead heating panels to retrieve the equipment that had allowed me to remain hidden from the searchers, their dogs and the IR camera. Five insulating pads, one air cooled, the air pipes leading to two Constant, Positive Air Pressure machines hooked on to an air brick in the wall.

The heat given off by the heating panel had shielded me throughout my time there. The dogs only got my scent after it had been lifted to the roof and mixed with all of the other scents in the room. It was no wonder that they'd ignored me. The IR camera saw what it was meant to see, a wall of hot air running off each heating panel. I was inside that column of hot air.

The air-cooled insulated pads kept me comfortable and cool enough. I was fed cool air from one of the CPAP machines, so was able to breathe normally during my wait.

Alison and I started lowering the clothing and belongings down into the crawl-space below the flooring. With a kiss, I sent Alison on her way, dragging as much of the plunder as she could.

There was one thing left to do. I lined the edge of the movable floor panel with a thin line of thermite. A foot-long slow-fuse led away from one corner. Into the end of the slow-fuse I placed an initiator. This was one of the toys I'd found at the Slave Factor's, one I decided to keep more than half of. I folded the slow-fuse back on itself so that the initiator would drop onto the fuse itself. Thus it would be completely burnt up and leave no clues for the investigators.

A pinch at the end of the initiator and I had fifteen minutes to get the floor panel back down without disturbing the thermite. When that went off it would weld the lips of the floor panel and its seating together. Without a visible means of ignition, it would look like the police themselves had welded it shut. It would be a perfect 'locked room' murder. Bring on Hercule Poirot and Jane Marple; Sherlock Holmes himself would be wondering about this one.

I pulled the rest of the plunder behind me through the twenty metres of crawl-space.

Fresh air had rarely smelt so good; I took great gulps and nearly felt drunk on it. Alison backed a large van up to the opening and we threw the stuff inside. She then pulled out a long hose and started an electric motor. Clouds of dust and debris were blown out of the pipe.

"Mistress Elastic said it might look odd if there were marks in the dust on the floor of the crawl-way. This will scatter enough dust around to have all of the cleaners fired." She said with a laugh. I laughed too. It was nice to know that my people were thinking of ways to protect me.

All of our plunder went into a hidden safe under the van's floor. It was a travelling Faraday cage. If there were transmitters hidden in amongst the plunder, their signals would be blocked.

We got into the van and Alison drove us to another safe house. The main part of our mission had been accomplished.

Now we had to get the goods back to France and to the Chateau.

It was going to be a long night.


I slept as Alison drove to Dover. We were catching the last ferry across to Calais. The shuttle may be faster, but you can't jump off a shuttle when it's in a tunnel under the Channel.

We had no trouble boarding and found seats in the Club lounge. I ordered us a light supper each. We'd eat properly when we got home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.