Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 77

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 77 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Aline and June served coffee, Umber knelt by my side and Melissa took up her usual place standing just behind my right shoulder.

I could see that Prof took in the easy way that Melissa and Umber settled into their positions and the speed and efficiency of June and Aline. Sue, Sue-2 and Julie seemed a little unnerved by the very close proximity of the naked slaves. Jenny just seemed uncomfortable, pulling at her blouse or skirt every few minutes. Carol sat and listened to the activity, she alone seemed to be integrating best.

"Now, ladies, will you tell me your story?" I asked.

Carol shrugged, "I think it's a common enough story now a days. We," she gestured towards her four friends, "were on a night out in London. We'd just finished a staff course at the academy, and were celebrating. Malcolm and Louise Morrison came over with a couple of bottles of champagne and asked if they could join us. Jenny said no, the rest of us agreed. And that was it. Well, that was the end of the common part anyway." She took a sip of her coffee. "Jenny was kidnapped about a week later. The police investigated her kidnapping and they questioned each of us separately. They made us do a computerised questionnaire; it was the strangest thing imaginable. Some of the questions were just too weird, and some were just too dirty. What we didn't know was that they were testing us to find out the things we feared most of all." She shuddered at the memory. I looked at the others; they too were reliving the beginning of their nightmares.

Sue continued. "They got us together. We'd been called for another set of interviews with the police, and they took us as we left the police station. We were bundled into a white transit van and tied up. They injected us with something. When I woke up I was alone, and they ... they did ... this ... to me." She tried to gesture to her face, but couldn't even manage that. "S..." Sobbing she tried again to speak. "S... 2," again she said, "2."

Sue-2 understood her. "We were tortured for days by Malcolm and Louise. She was the worse. If you managed to get Malcolm hard, he'd usually just rape you for a while and then lose interest for a while, but Louise, oh no, when she entered the room I started screaming straight away. That bitch has no mercy whatsoever."

Carol took over, "They'd discovered our deepest darkest fears, the things that terrified each of us most of all. And then they did that thing to each of us, you can't imagine what that was like." She shuddered, looking down at her missing legs.

Julie took over. "We were dumped in the middle of Trafalgar Square, naked of course. We were just thrown out of the back of another Transit in the middle of the road. 2," Julie nodded towards Sue-2, "was nearly run over before some pedestrians got us off the road. A passing police car stopped and the policeman and woman booked us on indecency charges, they wouldn't listen about what had happened to us. It was a small group of football fans who gave us their shirts and let us use their mobile phones. We called the Academy and they said they'd send someone to get us. The fans took us to their hotel and fed us while we waited. The Admiral came and got us. He said he'd be looking after us from then on," she looked at me. "The Admiral tried to get us justice and was stopped every time by the police. He told us that you would be asking him for help soon and that we should go to you and help you." She looked at the broken women she sat with, "Well here we are, though I don't know what good we can do."

Oh I did, I knew exactly how they could, and would, help me. I now had five highly intelligent, trained, top of their class, staff officers, to generate and plan my offensive against Huntley. The corrupt police forces had even provided all of the motivation that these women would need. They'd fight for the rest of their lives after what they'd been through. All I had to do was give them guidance and resources. They'd provide the skills we lacked and Prof was my line to about 2000 older, but highly trained Special Forces, and more importantly experienced, warriors. This is the point that my offensive actually starts.

I noticed that Jenny was getting more uncomfortable by the minute. "Jenny, get comfortable, you're with friends, they'll understand."

She looked at me for a moment and then almost ripped her clothes off. Naked at last, she rubbed her skin trying to rid herself of the confinement she'd felt in those so ordinary clothes.

"One thing that Madam Rhea told me just before I was sealed into that case was a name. She said, 'tell the Baron I bought you from Inspector Bryant.' She said you'd know what to do."

That gave me a name, and another entry point into their organisation. I didn't know yet which of the constabularies he worked for. But I would find out.

"Thank you Jenny, I do know what to do with his name. Now, ladies, why don't you go back to your suite and get comfortable. When you're ready let one of the servants know and they'll bring you to me where ever I am."

Prof and I watched them leave.

When the door had closed Prof looked at me, "I heard about those officers, three Lieutenant- Commanders and two Majors, one was supposed to have been killed and the others raped and tortured. Five promising women destroyed."

"Well those five women are going to be our General Staff officers in my war against Huntley and his like." I replied.

"And me?" he asked.

I smiled.

"How many of the old teams do you keep in contact with?" I asked him.

Then it was Prof's turn to smile.

"And Prof, find out who this Inspector Bryant is, who he works for, everything you can find out about him, everything." Prof looked at me with a gleam in his eyes, here was more useful work, and work he specialised in.

"Sure thing Frosty," he answered with a smile.


I swam easily, I'd completed my lengths, and was now swimming to relax my mind and think. Things were running round in my mind, just out of reach. Important things, things I had to let surface because I needed them.

Cars!

I pondered this for nearly six lengths.

Communications!

I was on the cusp of something important, this I knew. I just had to let my subconscious play with these two words for a bit.

Eyes!

This made me stop and stand up in the water. Eyes? I looked around me, then, as though my eyes had opened, it started to become clearer.

We needed eyes on the streets, eyes who would tell us what the police were doing. We needed to be able to track the police's vehicles so we'd know where they were and where they were going, and had been. We needed to be able to listen in on the police's communications while stopping them listening in on ours.

I swam to the poolside and pulled myself out of the water, almost running to my new office. Melissa, Umber and Alina raced after me, Umber and Alina hurriedly snatching up towels.

I added my three words to the notes already on the whiteboard, then I started adding notes below each word while Umber and Alina dried me.

I stared at my notes, I'd got the main headings but something was wrong. I sat and stared for a long, long time before I realised that I'd misunderstood the 'eyes' heading. We wouldn't be able to get enough actual people to watch all of the police and road traffic stations. I added that as a note at the bottom of 'Eyes'.

But did we need real people watching? I'm sure I could find lots of people willing to do that, but each one would be in terrible danger. No, I was sure that I really noticed something else. Something that we could use, something that would give us all of the information we needed without putting anyone in the police's firing line.

It would be nice if we could put cameras up everywhere so we could just film them.

But there were cameras everywhere. There were speed cameras and civil surveillance cameras absolutely everywhere. Britain has more cameras focused on the public per head of population than any other country in the world. I'd heard that they were all being changed over from using real film to digitally recording the images. These digital images were then transferred to the central offices via mobile phone data links.

Now if we could hack into...

What's the betting...

"Karolina!" I called.

Only two minutes later she knelt in front of me. "Yes, me Master."

I sat in front of my computer, "what's the intranet URL for your Gatso link?" I asked, my fingers poised over the keyboard.

She smiled, "https://cam.myboss.int/index.php me Master."

I typed the URL in and seconds later a map of the UK was displayed with each police area delineated clearly. There were other buttons below which I saw gave me access to the different databases holding traffic and number plate data.

This was going to be a gold mine for us.

"Can I cross link this data with the DVLA list of tax disks issued free of charge?" I asked.

Karolina, thought for a moment, "Yes, me Master, need little tweak for to link databases."

"Do it as soon as possible Karolina, and let me know when it's done." I ordered.

She looked shocked, "Me Master, it be do'd soonest me shift arse back in office."

"So perhaps you'd better get back to your office then." I said with a smile.

"Yes, me Master," she said rising.

"But give me a hug and kiss before you go."

Karolina almost fell into my arms, we kissed and she hugged me tightly, holding on to me as though her life depended on my support.

"I've missed you, Karolina precious." I told her.

"This girl miss me Master too. This girl want be with Master, be happy with Master and Mistress." I felt a tear drop onto my chest. I felt like crying too.

Sadly I watched her leave, to return to her office, and her project.

I turned back to the computer monitors. I now had huge amounts of data. I just needed to turn that data into information.

No, I reminded myself, my staff needs to turn that data into information. With a last look at the screen I sighed and closed down the computer.


My new 'staff' were brought to the pool. I was swimming, Cilla and Nigel sunbathing, David playing on his DSI beside them under a sunshade. Cecy and Amile sat at the poolside, their feet dangling in the cool water.

Loungers were brought out for the five women but Carol, seeing how the rest of us were dressed, or rather undressed, slipped out of her clothes, slid off her wheel chair and, gratefully slipped into the water. Soon she was matching me length for length.

Her colleagues sat on the loungers until they began to feel a little 'over dressed' and they too, nervously, undressed. I don't know if the casual acceptance of their nudity surprised them or annoyed them. But they too soon settled down and started to relax a little.

My lengths finished I lifted myself to the pool's side and watch Carol swim. Her strong arms powered her through the water easily. I knew that only a little actual propulsion was generated by leg action. The legs being mainly used to stabilise the body and help the shoulders remain in their correct position. But, legs or not, Carol was at home in the water.

Standing, I accepted Umber and Julia's quick rub down with soft towels. Almost dry, I sat on my lounger facing the nervous women.

"You'll get used to it." I told them.

"To what?" asked Sue-2.

"Our lifestyle, being nude most of the time."

Jenny nodded, I knew she felt uncomfortable and constricted when dressed. She was happier nude. My Susan used to feel like that too.

"You'll also see a lot of things that you may that may surprise you, shock you even." I continued.

"Screwing and such?" asked Julie.

"Ooohhhhh yyyyeeeaaahhhh!!" said Amile, her voice dripping with lust. "Hey Paul, gonna come fuck me again?"

Cecy absent-mindedly hit Amile with her paper, "calm down you horny beast. Can't you see Paul is talking to his new ladies?"

"Sorry mama," Amile said, thought she didn't actually sound very sorry.

""So you should be. Anyway, Paul can fuck you later, after he's fucked me."

"Mama!" exclaimed Amile, "I asked first."

I turned away from Cecy and Amile's squabble over who I would fuck, and possibly more importantly who first, and turned back to the ladies again.

"Is it always like this?" Julie asked.

"Like what?" asked Carol, swinging herself up into her chair.

Julie nodded towards Cecy and Amile, "these ... ladies, have just been arguing as to whom the Baron should err ... fuck ... first."

Carol looked across at Cecy and Amile, "Is he a good fuck then?" she called across to them.

"Can't remember," answered Cecy, "send him over to refresh my memory.

"Mind's a blank," replied Amile. "Give him to me for a day or so and I'll let you know."

"Well Baron, you seem to have made a hit with at least those two, what's your secret?"Carol asked with a laugh.

"Granddad is kind and tries to help everyone." David answered for me. He looked fiercely at the women with me, defying them to say anything against me.

"We're all wondering why your ... Grandfather," Julie looked sharply at me then, "is so popular with the ladies here. We aren't going to cause any trouble, promise."

"Granddad?" queried Sue-2.

"Honorary." I answered.

"You sounded young, though Susan thinks that you're about 45-ish." Sue-2 continued. "When I get the chance to 'see' you, I'll make up my own mind. I'm quite good at estimating ages; I feel things that sighted people don't really see."

I moved over and sat beside her. Sue-2 sat up when she heard me start to move and was ready for me as I sat. Her hands were gentle but didn't miss anything. She even asked me to turn around and felt the back of my head and down my back. She turned me round again and ran her fingertips over my chest.

"Hey!" cried a voice that I'd missed so much, Sasha was back. "I thought that sort of thing was my job."

I stood and hugged my lady love, she felt so good in my arms. "Missed you my precious," I said into her ear.

She buried her face into my shoulder, "Missed you too, man of mine."

We just stood holding each other for a long, long moment.

"Perhaps we'd better..." started Susan.

"Oh no," interrupted Cecy, "stay and watch, everyone else does. Sometimes they get really hot too." She continued excitedly. "Once they even did it on the dining room table during..."

"Mother, dearest," Sasha interrupted, "I'm sure these ladies don't really want to know about that."

"I'll tell you later," Cecy stage whispered.

"Now, Mister, I want to get comfortable." Sasha kissed me and stepped back.

Bee left Nigel and Cilla, kissed David and came over to me. Her eyes were sparkling with delight and she seemed relaxed for the first time.

"Thank you Paul, thank you so much." Bee said, then she kissed me.

"We'll tell you all about it at dinner," called Sasha as she walked away.

Bee followed her.

Well, I thought, it looks like their trip to London was a success.

"So," said Julie, "it is always like this. OK," she continued, "I can live with that."

I looked back at the five women, "I think we'd better postpone our talk until the morning. As you know Sasha has been away for a couple of days and I doubt that we'd get anything serious done today at least."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.