Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Jill, I hope that you will have noticed that I don't 'have my way' with any of my sexual partners. I really do try to make love with them rather than have my way."

"Yes, I have noticed that you are unusually considerate, however you do ... take control ... of some of your ladies, and just fuck them."

"Is that what you like, Jill?"

"Err ... what do you mean?"

"Do you like someone to take control of you?"

She looked a little unsure now.

"Do you like being told what to do, Jill?"

Her mouth opened and closed a couple of times.

"Answer me, Jill, now."

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes what, Jill?"

"Yes I do like being told what to do. It frees me from responsibility. I don't have to worry about right or wrong or appropriate or anything. I'd have been told what to do."

"And what would you do if I told you to, Jill?"

"Anything, Sir, anything. That's how I got into my trouble. I did what he told me to and it was wrong. But I did it and he denied that he had been there."

"And what did you do, Jill?"

"I stole some money from my employer."

"And have you stolen anything else?"

"Oh no, my Lord, and I haven't stolen from you." She looked downhearted. "I'll go and clear my desk now, my Lord."

"Why?" I asked.

"Surely you're not going to want to keep me in a position of trust now that you know I am a thief."

"Yes, I want to keep you here as you're good at your job. And don't call me Shirley." The old ones are the best.

Jill looked puzzled, "That's a joke," I said, now she just looked a little confused.

"Oh," she said, "that's the sort of thing you use instead of a sense of humour."

Ummm ... This girl has been speaking to Kelly too much.

"Why don't you go and ask a few of the girls if I have ever 'just fucked' them. And then we can talk about why I haven't 'had my way' with you."

Jill stood and started walking to the door. "Jill, you have a semen stain on the back of your skirt. Perhaps you should give it to me." She stopped dead in her tracks, hesitated for only a second then reached behind to unbutton and unzip her skirt. Bending forward from her waist she eased her skirt over her hips and to the floor and stepped out of it. I had a wonderful view of her nice bum as she did so. And I thought I noticed something else too.

"Here is my skirt, my Lord," she said as she handed me the folded garment.

"Thank you. Turn around I think I noticed something when you were bent over." Jill turned and I ran my hand over her knickers. "Better bend over again just to make sure," I ordered her. She bent over and, with legs still straight, placed her hands palm down on the floor. Now I had a perfect view of her knickers and the hot woman they contained. Again I ran my hand over the silky material, making sure that I pressed my finger tips into her little rosebud and long wet slit. I felt the tip of her clit protruding above its protective hood and teased that for a few seconds.

"I thought so, these are wet too, you'd better leave then with me and I'll get them cleaned for you. I can't imagine how the stains came to be on that chair." And I pulled her knickers down to her ankles. Now I could see her slit very well and I found it to be almost hidden by a little jungle. I stroked her slit for a couple of minutes but felt my ardour dropping. I really do prefer a shaven pussy.

I released her, "You can get up now." She stood again and turned toward me. She stood with parted legs, both hands straightening her hair, bare from the waist down. Her mound wasn't as wild as Jo's was when she first came, but it was au natural.

"Don't worry about these, Jill, I'll get them cleaned and return them as soon as I can."

"Thank you, my Lord. You do try to look after your staff." She smiled at this, then turned and left the room. I really do like looking at a naked woman as she walks, the sway of her hips and the circular movement of her buttocks. Now I think I need a hot woman or a cold shower. I think I know which would be easiest to get in this place. Ah well, it's a hard life, but some one's got to live it.

Just as I was laid back ruminating on my pleasant life there was a timid knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened just enough to allow two girls to enter. I recognised them as part of the cleaning staff for the private areas.

"Please come in and take a seat, err not that one, it has a wet patch." I pulled two comfortable chairs over to my desk as they watched wide-eyed.

"Now what can I do for you ladies?"

The one on my right looked round her for the 'ladies'.

"I have a problem, my Lord. And Mrs. Bakewell said that if you couldn't help me then no one could." The one on the left said, wringing her hands.

"Well, first of all perhaps you would tell me your names." I said.

"Cathy, my Lord, and my lo ... my friend is Jane," said the problem child.

"Well, Cathy, what is your problem and how can I help?"

I looked at the two, obviously frightened, girls sitting in front of me. Their body language screamed out LOVERS to me. The way they sat leaning towards each other and the way their hands unconsciously kept moving toward the other for support and comfort. These two were bed mates, possibly life mates.

"I'm pregnant, my Lord."

"And what is the problem with that?"

"Well, my Lord, I don't know what to do." Cathy had tears running down her cheeks.

Ummm ... I stood and took the two girls over to the informal area of the office, and sat them on the sofa. "Jane, Cathy needs a cuddle. I think that you could do with one too. Why don't you two just hold each other for a moment while I get us some refreshments?" They held each other and I phoned Debbie, "Debbie tea and stickies for three in my office please."

"T and S for three, five minutes, my Lord," she acknowledged.

"We don't want to get sacked, my Lord, we like working for you." Jane was as frightened as Cathy.

"Why would you lose your jobs?" I asked, quite puzzled.

"One of the girls says you'd sack us both if'en I was pregnant and I am." She held out a half destroyed pregnancy test strip. By now it would be almost impossible to identify its brand let alone the results of a test.

"Well, Cathy, the first thing that we do is get you to a doctor and have a full test done. That will take a few days though so we'll accept the results of your test for now." I looked at the two girls, both were hanging onto my every word.

"Now what are your options and what do you want to do?"

"My Lord, I don't know what to do. Me 'n' Jane have been talking for hours and we've missed half a shift and we still don't know what we can do."

"Well, let me sort out one thing right away." As I was about to get up Debbie came in pushing a trolley holding our refreshments. "Oh good. Tea and stickies. Cathy would you pour please I have a quick call to make. Debbie, how is Sally's arm?"

"She has a cast on it now and is getting upset at not being able to do anything. But it doesn't hurt anymore."

"Thank you, Debbie, tell Sally I'm thinking of her please." I smiled as she left the room. "Now Mrs. Bakewell," I looked up her number on a sheet of paper taped next to the phone and dialled her extension. It rang twice and then answered.

"Bakewell."

"Good afternoon Mrs Bakewell, This is Paul, I'm calling about Cathy and Jane. They are with me and are to be booked in as having done their full shifts today. They are also to be given two days compassionate holiday. That should sort out the rest of the week. OK?"

"Who is this and what's this about Cathy and June? I've been looking for them."

"I am Paul..."

"Yes of course you are and you're having tea with two of my cleaners in your office I suppose?" I looked at the cups on the table.

"Err, yes actually."

"Stop messing me about and tell those girls I want them back here at the rush or they really will be seeing his lordship, and the real one at that!" And the phone went dead.

I looked at the phone for a minute thinking. I dialled Kelly's number. She picked it up on the first ring. "Hello, my Lord."

"I'm glad that you believe I'm me," I said, "Mrs. Bakewell didn't." Kelly laughed.

"Kelly will you please get her to your office, Cathy and Jane are here with me," I looked at the cups again, "having a cup of tea in my office while we talk over some things. They are to be booked in as having done a full shift today and be given two days compassionate holiday. That's this week sorted out, we'll worry about next week on Monday."

"OK, Boss, done shifts and two days CL. What about Mrs. Bakewell?"

I sighed. "Kelly my managers must know who I am when I call them." I thought for a moment, "Invite her for dinner with us tonight, if she can't make that I can give her an hour tomorrow morning, better check that with Jill and the FDD."

"OK, Boss, I'll get it sorted." We hung up.

"Right that's two problems sorted. You are fine for your shifts for today and you have time to think about what you want to do."

Cathy looked up at me white faced. "I want to keep the baby." She admitted.

"OK, that part was easy, now where do you need help?"

"I don't know anything about having a baby." Cathy confessed.

"Cathy, you are the one with the physical equipment to bear and raise a child, not me." And I smiled at her.

She looked puzzled so I pointed at her chest and crotch. Seconds later the penny dropped and her hands flew to her breasts and crotch. "Oh, I'm so sorry, my Lord. We forgot," and saying that she jumped up and stripped her work dress off. Jane was equally naked in an equal time.

Since Karolina changed the working clothes from buttoned dresses to zipped ones I think I have noticed that some of the girls seem to have practiced taking them off. I swear that some of the girls can strip naked in two seconds or less.

"Why did you do that?" I asked quite puzzled. Don't get me wrong I like looking at naked girls, I really like looking at naked girls, and their being pregnant doesn't interfere with their beauty at all. I just wonder why they thought they had to get naked for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.