A 'Routine' Enslavement - Cover

A 'Routine' Enslavement

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Chapter 34: Taking Back My Power

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 34: Taking Back My Power - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

The author wishes to thank Corsair for his contributions to Rachel's story.

Soon after the conversation in which the Masterson psychologist, Paul Gregory had suggested to me a career in advocacy, I interviewed with Bud Williamson at the Williamson agency.

"Miss Glenn, I have heard much about your innate abilities and your empathy for those who are indentured or enslaved. And you did very well on the battery of tests we gave you this morning. I just need to satisfy myself on a few points, OK?"

"Go ahead sir."

"Stephanie, if I may call you that, do you believe that the reform law, named after you, now making its way through Congress will significantly ease the situation of persons enslaved for crime?"

"Not at all sir", I replied. "That was not the intent of the new legislation. It is only to insure that people who are indentured for debt are not treated like penal slaves."

"Then you have no objection to penal slavery as such, I take it?"

"Not at all sir. Crime must be punished. I only want to make the system more humane and function more justly", I replied.

"Good answer. I want you to know that I never hire abolitionists. I want all my people committed to making the system work, not to sabotaging the system."

"Do you have a problem", he continued, "with corporal punishment?

"That would depend sir. I don't think slaves should be punished in anger, but I am not opposed to whippings or other corporal punishments if they are proportioned according to the severity of the original crime and administered publicly by licensed professionals."

"Why publicly?"

"Because one person's suffering should be an example to deter others from committing similar crimes. Also the administering of physical punishments in an open public setting acts as a check and balance on excessive punishment."

"Stephanie, I must also ask you if you have qualms about all the non-consensual sex that so often takes place between masters and slaves?"

"No sir – as long as it only involves people who were justly enslaved", I was quick to answer. "Non consensual sex is, after all, a very effective way to punish criminals without resorting to corporal punishment or brutality, or locking them up in cages, and is also effective in deterring others from committing crimes."

"Another good answer. I can't have my advocates being squeamish about non-consensual sex. In a slave culture it is quite normal for many men and women in positions of power or wealth to desire to have sexual experiences with certain people who would never have consented if they were free to choose. We do not bemoan the fact that some must lose their freedom of choice in sexual matters because of past misdeeds. Rather we celebrate and cherish the fact that so many diverse sexual opportunities are thereby opened up for the more successful members of our society. Fortunately a system of penal slavery provides an abundance of such experiences without violating anyone's rights."

"I am going to offer you an internship as a junior slave advocate", he finally stated. The pay is much less than what you probably could make as an accountant. But if you love the work, as most of my advocates do, you may find a rewarding career with us."

"I accept, Mr. Williamson!" I stated without hesitation.

The pay was only about half what I had been offered at the accounting firm that interviewed me on Greg Masterson's recommendation. But this work held my interest so much more than any accounting position could. I learned that I could 'make a difference' in the world of slavery and that made it easier to come to terms with Bill's passion for slavery.

"You understand, of course, that you will not be able to do advocacy at Masterson Automotive. In view of your complicated past there, giving you assignments there would be a conflict of interest."

"I fully understand, Mr. Williamson."

The interview was complete. I was assigned to work as a trainee under an experienced advocate. At first the greater part of my working hours was spent attending training sessions and witnessing the debriefing of experienced advocates by staff supervisors. Then I went on a few field inspections at various firms and a few domestic estates.


My first real advocacy experience began one Monday morning. I was summoned to Mr. Williamson's office along with Jeremy, one of the more experienced advocates.

"Stephanie" Mr. Williamson began, "I'm going to give you your first crack at a real advocacy assignment. I got an unusual phone call from Dr. William Deevers, the principal at Wickmore High School. He had called us because we are the agency of record permanently assigned by the local courts to protect any students at that school who run afoul of the law. He was concerned, he stated, because one of his students, a 16-year-old girl named Rachel Green, needed to make a decision soon on how she was going to respond to charges filed against her."

"But we don't normally get involved with a client until he or she has been enslaved or indentured do we?" I asked.

"Normally that is true. But this case is unusual in that Rachel is an 'emancipated youth', which means she is an adult in the eyes of the law. It is also an unusual case in that Rachel is a registered public prostitute under the working name of "Rita", or "skinny Rita" as she is known on the street.

"I still don't see why we would get involved as the public Advocate at this early stage when she is still free and has been convicted of nothing yet", I persisted.

"Your point is well taken. The real reason I want to intervene at this stage is because the girl is being offered a choice between school discipline and public prosecution. She has a potentially life changing decision to make yet there are neither parents nor a lawyer to advise her until after she makes that choice. Jeremy has done some background research on this case, though he has not met the client. That will be where you start. Why don't you take a few minutes to brief Stephanie on your work so far?"

"I had a phone conversation with the principal", Jeremy began. It seems our girl had sex for money with one of her fellow high school students, a boy her own age named Bart."

"How is that a problem?" I responded. "After all prostitution is perfectly legal throughout Capitallia."

"It is a problem because it is against the regulations of this private school for any enrolled student to prostitute herself or himself with another student of the school. It is considered not conducive to good order and discipline or to maintaining the desired learning environment. There is also a state law declaring schools to be prostitution free zones."

"So I take it the girl may face suspension or loss of privileges?" I asked.

"It is worse than that. Normally such a matter would be referred to the School Magistrate's Court (SMC) where a tribunal would decide what punishment to impose. Because of Rachel's adult status the principal is offering her the opportunity to opt out of school punishment and have the matter referred to the public prosecutor instead. That is the choice the girl is faced with and the reason Bud even considered our getting involved at such an early stage."

"I would think this choice would be a no-brainer. Surely school punishment would be a lot easier on the girl than running her through the criminal justice system, wouldn't it?" I queried.

"Not necessarily. The principal advised me that SMC has often meted out punishments that might be considered severe", Jeremy replied.

"What might they do to Rachel?"

"They could expel her from the school", Jeremy continued, "and ban her from re-enrolling for a period of four years! Not only that but upon re-enrolling she would have to start over again as a freshman with no credit for any high school courses previously completed. Her chances of being accepted at any other high school within that four year disciplinary period would not be good. Even with expulsion they could add other punishments designed to make an example of her."

"For instance?" I said.

"They could strip her naked and paddle her bare ass before an all school assembly!"

"They can do that?" I asked.

"Yes, its all in the contract that all adult students and the parents of all minor students sign in order to be admitted to the school", Jeremy answered. "Not only that but there is a state law that says the physical punishments ordered by a school judicial system, within the scope of the contract, can be enforced even on a student who has been expelled!"

"What if they don't expel her", I asked. "Are there ... other ... punishments?"

"Indeed there are", he replied. "They can make her attend all her classes naked for ninety days. That type of naked punishment also means that she would have to honor 'any reasonable request' by a student wishing to closely examine or touch her naked body!"

"Stephanie", Mr. Williamson interjected, "The immediate issue where we can help this girl is in choosing between school discipline v. public prosecution. Either choice has its risks. I want this case to be your baby. You will go to the school and interview Dr. Deevers and the girl. You may take Jeremy with you to advise as this is your first real assignment.

After the meeting I called for an appointment and the next morning Jeremy and I were driving into the school parking lot. We found the office bearing the sign "Dr. William Deevers, Principal". There his secretary greeted us.

"Dr. Deevers is expecting you", she said. Go right in!"

We were ushered into a very large office where there was only a simple but elegant desk facing the wall at one end and a large oblong glass conference table surrounded by eight comfortable chairs taking up most of the rest of the space. I surmised that the room had been designed so that the Principal might hold board and committee meetings here. The wall behind the desk was filled with framed diplomas, certifications and commendations. There was tasteful art on the other walls. A tall middle-aged man with graying hair had been seated at the desk and rose and turned to greet us with hand outstretched.

"Dr. Deevers", my associate began, "I am Jeremy Withers with whom you spoke on the phone and I would like to introduce you to my colleague Stephanie Glenn who will be taking the lead in this assignment."

After an enthusiastic shaking of hands all around Deevers indicated we should sit in two of the guest chairs around the conference table and when we were seated took one of the other chairs opposite us. I noticed that the top of the glass conference table was only about a foot above the carpeted floor. This made for great visibility of the other participants but an awkward reach for anyone wanting to take extensive notes. Dr. Deevers must have noticed my perplexity.

"The conference table is on a hydraulic pedestal and can be easily raised or lowered by this remote control. I bring it up to standard desk height when I am holding the kind of meeting where people are going to be taking extensive notes. At other times I find it more pleasant to have the table low so it does not obstruct us from fully seeing one another."

"That makes perfect sense", I said agreeably.

"As I explained to Jeremy on the phone", Deevers continued, "I had contacted your agency and asked for an early intervention", Deevers began, "because I have a bright young straight-A student whose entire future is very much at risk because of recent events here. It is my hope that you will guide her in the serious choices she has to make right now. She will be joining us in a little while, but I thought we should have some discussion first to make sure we are all on the same page."

"I have briefed Stephanie on the basics that you presented to me over the phone", Jeremy stated. "What are the latest developments?"

"I had a meeting yesterday with Rachel", Deevers responded, "in which I explained to her the evidence we have that she violated school regulations and state law. I outlined the basics of our School Magistrate Court (SMC) to her and what punishments they had handed down in a couple of similar situations that happened some years back."

"How did she take that?" I asked.

"She was shocked when I told her about the possibility of corporal punishment. Her concern was the intense embarrassment she would suffer with a naked punishment in front of the whole school. My concern, on the other hand, was more with the possible worst case scenario that the SMC might order her expelled. That could ruin her life more than any naked corporal punishment.

"Finally I told her that, because she was an emancipated youth, I could offer her a choice between school punishment and a public prosecution. There were risks in this approach, I pointed out, in that sometimes a court would hand down a more severe sentence than any school punishment but in all likelihood the punishment would not interfere with her school studies here. I explained that she might get assigned to part time community servitude or there might be a physical punishment but that the court would probably allow for this to be done in a more private setting then would likely be ordered here at the school.

"I would like to see her have legal counsel before making this choice but Rachel cannot afford a private lawyer and no court will assign a public defender until after she has been charged with something. That is part of the reason I wanted you folks to talk to her at this stage."

"We are glad that we can help out in a situation like this", Jeremy responded.

"Frankly", Deevers continued, "I feel it might be safer, all things considered, for her to try her luck with the prosecutor. Our SMC has been quite severe in its sentences the last few years. Please don't quote me on that!"

"I think we are at the point", I said, "where we need to hear Rachel's story before we can make any informed suggestion on that point."

He spoke in the intercom to his secretary to 'send Rachel and her friend in now'.

A slip of a black girl entered the office wearing a sleeveless tank top with a modest neckline but short enough to bare her midriff. Her outfit was completed by blue jeans that fit her like a second skin. She had a white boy about her own age in tow. The girl was quite thin but had a healthy glow about her and a certain gentle athleticism. Probably the healthy biceps I could see in her bare arms, the firm and flat abdominal area and the way she carried herself fostered this impression. She had that gangly quality that is often seen in girls who have not yet rounded out into full womanhood. Her posture and bearing reminded me of very young dancers I had known. The boy was thin too but looked more nerdy than athletic.

Despite her elegant posture it was clear this was one scared and embarrassed girl. She looked very troubled and at first she would not make eye contact with us. She remained standing at first, nervously shifting her weight from one foot to the other. The boy also seemed nervous.

"Dr. Deevers", Rachel began, "I brought my classmate and friend Don Nelson with me because he has been someone I have confided in and I would like his support in making this decision."

"That's fine Rachel", Deevers began, "Why don't you and your friend each take a seat around the conference table. I would like you to meet some people who may be able to offer you wise counsel in the choice you need to make today. They are Miss Stephanie Glenn and Mr. Jeremy Withers of the Williamson Agency. The Williamson Agency is a non profit organization that is well known for its efforts to advocate for people who can't always speak for themselves."

"You mean they are like lawyers?" Rachel replied, risking a tentative glance in our direction.

"No", he responded. A lawyer is to help you with issues of law. If you are charged with a crime the Court will appoint a lawyer known as a Public Defender. It is his job to present evidence and legal arguments in court to convince a judge that you should not be convicted. A public Advocate has a different role. They normally begin their job after someone has been convicted and sentenced to a punishment. I persuaded them to come in a little early because I thought they could help you understand the choice you will be making today."

"I understand sir", Rachel replied.

"Dr. Deevers told me a lot about you Rachel", I began. "He explained that you are a straight-A student and have never been in any trouble with the school or the law. He explained also that, since you are estranged from your parents, the only way you can afford the tuition here is to prostitute yourself off campus. He does not judge you for that nor do we."

"Thank you Miss Glenn. I am glad somebody understands." Rachel replied.

I could clearly see from her body language across the very low conference table that she had begun to relax somewhat after this last exchange. There was even the beginning of a smile from her.

I would like to hear directly from you an account of what happened to bring you to this point. Can you fill me in please?"

"I have always tried", Rachel began, "to keep my prostitution off campus and completely separated from my life here at the school. It was very important for me to have a normal social life here so naturally I did not want students here knowing about my other life."

"That is certainly understandable", I replied.

"Things were going pretty well for me until a student here the kids call Bart the brat cornered me one day in the school cafeteria."

"Does this Bart have a last name?" I asked.

"Yeah, his name is Bart Jackson. Well anyway he confronted me with the fact he knew all about my other life and he wanted to fuck me for money. He waved a $10 bill in my face. I told him to put his money away, that I did not turn tricks on school grounds or with fellow students at the school. He wouldn't take no. He said if I didn't do a trick with him he would let the whole school know I was a whore. I was scared he would really do this so I eventually agreed to trick with him."

"What happened next?" I asked.

"He was waiting for me after school that day and insisted I follow him down a deserted hallway to the art department. It was closed for the weekend but somehow he had a key and let us in. In one of the rooms used for posing live subjects for students to draw there is a bed. He makes a point of whipping out his wallet and pulls out a $10 bill again. I tell him my usual fee is $40 but he says 'Take this bitch. It's all your whoring ass is worth'. Then he makes me take off all my clothes and he undresses as well. He lays me down on that bed and fucks me."

"So how did it come to the attention of the school that this had happened?" I wanted to know.

Rachel's nerdy friend Don spoke up at this point.

"Let me tell this part Rach" he said. "It turns out that this real immature freshman had overheard part of the conversation in the cafeteria where Rach had finally agreed to trick with Bart. He had also followed them after school long enough to see them go into the locked art department. He turned them in. I think he just thought it would be fun to watch both of them getting their asses paddled in front of the school. Unfortunately he had not heard the first part of the conversation where Bart blackmailed Rach."

"I should jump in at this point", Deevers said. "When the kid reported what he thought happened I needed some way to verify his story. It turned out we have audio-video surveillance of those modeling rooms in the art department."

"Yeah. Would you believe everything that happened between Bart the brat and me was recorded on tape – including his paying $10 for it? I was like shocked when Dr. Deevers told me it was all on tape. He explained that there would have to be consequences for me as I had broken a school regulation and a state law. So I asked him 'what about Bart? Shouldn't there be consequences for him too? He said no."

"Let me explain that", Deevers interjected. "School regulations don't prohibit any student from trying to buy sex on campus. They only prohibit a student from actually taking money in exchange for a sex act. Responsibility is placed entirely on the prostitute, never on her customer. The state law naming schools as prostitution free zones also places all of the responsibility on the prostitute. Maybe it would be more fair if responsibility were on both parties but that is not how it is at present."

We saw Deevers scribbling something in his calendar book for tomorrow. He then turned and looked pointedly at Rachel's friend Don.

"I'm just making myself a note to take possession of that tape from the security tape room tomorrow and get it into my safe. After all it's evidence ... and if that tape were to turn up missing the school would be in a world of trouble because we wouldn't be able to prove anything ever happened!"

I thought he might be dropping a hint to Don on how he could help his friend but I couldn't be sure. Men didn't get to his level without being clever enough to cover their tracks and preserve deniability.

"Rachel, it doesn't sound to me like you are in all that much trouble" I said. "After all you were blackmailed into doing this. Surely that would be a good defense wouldn't it Dr. Deevers?"

"The problem", Deevers responded, "is that we have the sex and the exchange of money on tape, plus the statement of that freshman about conversation he overheard in the cafeteria. Since the freshman didn't hear the beginning of that conversation we have no corroboration that any blackmail threat was ever made, and Brad denies that part. So the evidence is that school regulations and state law were broken and Rachel can't really prove any extenuating circumstances that would let anyone cut her a break."

"Don't you believe her?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter what I believe", Deevers responded, "since I will not be the one rendering judgment. Rachel, have you thought about the choice I laid out for you yesterday?" Deevers said.

"I decided that a naked paddling in front of the school would be more humiliation than I could bear. Plus you said there is the possibility I could be expelled from school. I couldn't bear losing all those credits and having to start over four years from now. So I have decided it would be best if you turned my case over to the public prosecutor. I will take my chances with him."

"I am inclined to agree", I responded, "that this may be the best option for you Rachel. The prosecutor and the judge will take into account your youth and the fact that you come before the Court with a clean record. I can't imagine the punishment would be too severe."

"But keep in mind Rachel", Deevers interjected, "that if you are convicted of something you will be helpless to protect yourself until your sentence is completed. During your time of helplessness you will need an Advocate - someone like these folks here to protect you!"

"Protect me from what?" Rachel asked.

"From the person or organization that will then have complete control of you. That could be whoever submitted the winning bid for the right to have your services, if you receive a 'Community Servitude Indenture'. If that happens all your freedom and rights will be taken away for the time of your indenture."

"Can they do that to me?" Rachel responded incredulously.

I saw her slender frame trembling with the thought of this. She kept nervously flexing her long fingers and the low conference table made me very conscious of her constantly crossing and uncrossing her long legs. Apparently she had not given too much thought before now as to just how helpless she would be when enduring a court ordered punishment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.