Replacement Date - Cover

Replacement Date

Copyright© 2009 by The Bartender

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When my sister-in-law's boyfirend breaks up with her, she is left without a date to her best firend's wedding. My wife steps in and volunteers me. Sparks fly when we check into the room and find only one bed instead of a double!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

I awoke in such a delightful state. One perfectly formed golden brown leg thrown over my body with Stacy's attractive face buried into my chest. Next to my new lover was one of her college roommates still passed out from the intense experience that all 3 of us shared. As I lay there snuggling with my wife's sister I began to think about my wife Karen. Would I be able to live with the guilt? Would Stacy be able to live with the guilt? Obviously it is easy to forget about these things in the heat of passion, but what about a month or 2 from now when the reality hits the two of us? Also from what Stacy hinted that she wants to continue our trysts, how can we continue without getting caught since we live 400 miles apart?

Stacy and Kari both started to awake and with Stacy and I already snuggling, Kari snuggled into Stacy's back. We lay there for a few minutes making small talk before Stacey changed course and asked, "So Kari are you bisexual or just a lesbian?"

It's complicated." She replied, "If I had to choose either girls or guys, I would choose girls but I love a good hard dick every now and then."

All three of us laughed but Kari wanting to dig deeper into our future asked, "What about you two, are you going to continue your affair?"

I could honestly say that I loved Stacey. Not like a sister in law and more like a lover. The times we have spent together not only having sex this past weekend which was great, but more the times that we have spent together hanging around as friends, I really enjoyed that. I just wish I knew how Stacey felt and there was the matter that I was married to her sister.

Stacy opened her mouth to speak but before she could get anything out, my cell phone rang.

I reached over and the called id indicated that my wife was calling.

"Hey Honey!" I answered as I peeled away from her sister.

"Hi sweetie! How was last night?" She asked.

"Ummmm, I had a much better time then I ever could have imagined." I said with a smirk as I looked over as Stacy and Kari both started to get up.

"Oh that is so great. But listen the reason for my call is I feel bad about volunteering you for this duty and I wanted to make it up to you so I took a couple of days off and I am going to be staying with you during your conference. I wanted to surprise you but the front desk wouldn't tell me which room you guys are in, but SURPRISE I am in the lobby! So I am on my way up which floor are you guys on?"

My heart nearly leapt out of my mouth as I quickly started snapping my fingers to get the girls' attention. They both looked at me with a questioning look as I said, "UHHHHHH Wow honey that is a surprise that you are here. We are on the 10th floor room 1069 ... Yeah okay see you in a minute."

There was a flurry of movement as all three of us started to hide the evidence of last night. After we did the best job we could possibly ever do in 30 seconds of cleaning up, I knew we would not be able to get around 2 questions:

What was Kari doing here with her bridesmaid dress still on (since she had nothing else to wear in our room)?

Why is there only 1 bed?

I then had a thought! I grabbed Kari kissed her on the cheek and said, "Sorry!" I opened the closet and threw her inside. I then grabbed the extra blanket that the hotel stored in there and threw it on the sofa to looked like I slept there just as my wife knocked on the door.

Stacy opened the door and my wife said, "Hey you two how are you? Boy both of you look like shit!"

"Yeahhh well we just woke up after some hardcore partying." Was my reply.

Pleasantries and kisses were exchanged and we small talked for a few minutes before Stacy said, "Man am I hungry! You guys want to get something to eat?"

Both Karen and I quickly agreed and after Stacy took a few minutes to fix herself up we all headed downstairs to eat and let Kari sneak out of the room. As soon as the door closed Karen said, "Crap I forgot my cell phone in your room."

Not wanting her to see Kari I said, "You guys go ahead, I will go get it."

Karen was quick to reply, "It's okay we will wait for you."

Stacey and I shared an oh shit look as we both hoped that Kari waited in the closet for a few minutes...

As I opened the door to go back in the room I startled Kari and she let out a slight "Ahh!" before she caught herself.

I tried to shush her, but it was too late

"What the fuck was that?" Karen asked with some concern as she walked back in the room.

"What the fuck is going on?" Karen asked as she saw Kari standing there in her bridesmaid dress.

When none of us answered she asked again, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

"We had sex together." I said as I hung my head in shame.

"What the fuck? With my sister?" She said as she shook her head then she looked at Stacy and said, "With my husband?"

I needed to get Stacy and Kari out of this mess and I needed to straighten things with my wife so I said, "Can you two leave my wife and I? We need to talk." The tow of them left leaving an uncomfortable silence between the two of us.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.