Replacement Date - Cover

Replacement Date

Copyright© 2009 by The Bartender

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When my sister-in-law's boyfirend breaks up with her, she is left without a date to her best firend's wedding. My wife steps in and volunteers me. Sparks fly when we check into the room and find only one bed instead of a double!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

I got cleaned up and drove over to the church, not quite knowing what was in store for me. What did she mean she would tell me later? I brushed the thoughts out of my head as I started taking the requisite amount of pictures my wife would want to see.

The music started and everyone started to walk down the aisle. Kari being the shortest was the first to walk down and as she passed, she smiled and winked at me. Five other girls passed before I gasped as I looked up and saw Stacy. Our eyes locked and she smiled as I melted. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. The black form fitting dress looked perfect on her. The strapless satin dress just clung to her body showing off how really perfect this girl was.

The ceremony went off without a hitch and Stacy and I got a chance to talk before they boarded the limo to go off and take pictures.

She pulled me off to the side and asked, "So did you beat Kari to our room?"

"No, she didn't want me to tell you either but I think she has something in store for me. I asked her to keep it a secret and she said she would but I owed her and we would discuss it later." I replied while making sure Kari was not in earshot.

"Just make sure Kari does not know I told you," I added.

"Do you think she wants to fuck you?" Stacy questioned.

"I don't know Stace but I got that impression."

"Well she is not going to take away my fun I will make her wait,"

That was the last of our conversation since she was swept away to go into the limo and take pictures.

I headed back to the hotel where our room is and the reception would be held. I met up with the other guys who where dates to the bridesmaids but not groomsmen and we hung out at the hotel bar till cocktail hour started.

We moved our little group into the cocktail hour until our dates caught up with us all. We talked and laughed until it was time to separate and go into the reception. I kissed her on the cheek and wished her well on her speech and went and found our table.

The group walked in and Stacy and the best man did a great job with the speeches making sure they were funny, but without too many personal jokes.

The food was great and I loved dancing with Stacy we really tore up the dance floor and during the slow dances she made sure to have her tight stomach pressed up against my firm cock. About half way through the reception Stacy left me chatting it up with the bartenders when she returned she motioned for me to follow her to the outside patio. We were relaxing holding hands on the gazebo when she pulled a small box out of her purse.

"Here this is for you to say thank you for doing this for me." She said as she handed me the box.

I tired to give it back. "You didn't need to get me anything I am having a great time both in and out of the bed." I said with a wink.

She insisted so I opened up the box

Inside were the skimpiest pair of black thongs I have ever seen in my life. I looked at them and I felt that the crotch area was wet. Holy shit she took of her underwear in the bathroom and gave them to me. My dick got instantly hard as she started fondling me through my pants.

She leaned in and kissed my neck and sucked on my earlobe then said, "I can't wait to get back to the room I want you to fuck me right here RIGHT NOW."

We both looked around and nobody was even out on the patio on such a hot muggy summer day so I slowly hiked up her dress as she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She then turned around so that her back was too me and impaled herself on my hard dick.

"OOOHH YESSSSS" She hissed out "I have been waiting all day for this."

I couldn't believe how hot and tight she was. We didn't even move for the first minute as we just enjoyed the feeling of one another. But I started to get impatient and I slowly picked her up and lowered her back down. I reached up and cupped her tits while she reached down and played with her clit.

We started off slow but after 5 minutes I couldn't take it any more and I pushed her forward as I stood up keeping my dick buried in her.

She tried to turn around and look back at me but I just grab her head and pushed it back down towards the bench and I started to pound away as she said, "OHH FUCK ME I LOVE THE WAY YOU JUST TAKE CONTROL. YESSSSS FUCK ME FUCK ME!"

YEAH YOU LOVE MY COCK DON'T YOU? I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW WET YOU GET FOR MY COCK YOU DIRTY SLUT." I said as I picked up even more speed.

She was furiously rubbing her clit and continued, "YESS I LOVE YOUR COCK! I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM FUCKING MY SISTER'S HUSBAND AND IT IS THE BEST FUCK OF MY LIFEEEE! HOLY SHIT I AM CUMMMING ALREADY!!!!! PLEASEEE CUM IN MY PUSSY I NEEEEED IT BABY!"

As much as I wanted to last forever, her dirty talk and velvet pussy were too much as I dumped load after load in her snatch. I of course took my memento and stuck it deep in my pocket.

We quietly cleaned up and as we headed back to the party giggling and joking like a couple of kids.

As the night wore on Stacy and I were dancing, when a slow song came one we were about to get into our customary position, when I saw Kari approaching.

"May I cut in Stacy?" She asked.

"Sure I need to go to the bathroom any way." Was Stacy's reply.

I took the time now to really admire Kari's beauty. Although tiny at only 5' 1" tall and flat chested with A cup tits (small A cups at that.) she had such a cute tiny ass. It wasn't flat just small like everything else on this girl. Plus Stacy told me she used to be a gymnast so she must be really flexible. If this girl wanted to fuck me then I was at least going to enjoy myself.

Trying to get the inevitable out of the way I asked, "So how can I repay you for keeping quiet about our little secret."

She leaned in and whispered, "I want you to help me fuck Stacy."

My eyes flew open and I peeled back slightly to look at her, to make sure I heard her correctly.

She just giggled and said, "I have wanted her ever since college and we shared a kiss but she was too frightened to move forward."

"Okay, here is my room key follow us upstairs 15 minutes after we leave and be quiet when you come in."

She took my key smiled. I saw Stacy walking back into the room so we finished our dance and she walked off after giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"What did she say?" she asked

"She wants to meet me before she leaves tomorrow and then she will tell me what she wants."

"Ohh okay. Come on lets go dance some more." She said while grabbing my hand and dragging me back out to the dance floor.

A slow song came back on and we cuddled close to one another before I said, "Come on it is time to go upstairs."

I took her by the hand and led her to the elevators were we started kissing passionately.

We separated each other when the doors opened and half walked half ran to our room. She took her key and slid it into the door and we were immediately on each other again.

I looked at the ties and she said, "Do you want a repeat performance from this morning?"

"Oh that would be great." I said as I tied up her legs again.

"This time it is going to be slightly different." I also took my t-shirt and blindfolded her. I turned on the radio so that she couldn't hear when Kari came in. I started teasing her by kissing up and down her body pausing at her nipples and lightly blowing on them, then moving down to her moist pussy and gently brushing my lips over her clit before kissing down her legs. I repeated this over and over again. When I heard the door open I clamped my fingers down on her nipples and she let out a load moan giving Kari enough time to get into our room with our Stacy noticing.

I continued my manipulation of Stacy allowing Kari time to undress.

I moved up on Stacy and said, "Alright my little slut, time to suck my cock."

"YES ... I ... OMMFF" I cut her off I stuck my cock deep into her mouth and she began her lovely trick of opening and closing her throat on the head of my dick while Kari slowly crept between her legs.

"UMMMMMMMM" Stacy moaned as Kari dove into Stacy's puss and started to munch away. It took Stacy a few seconds to realize that in our current position of me straddling her face, that the mouth on her pussy wasn't mine.

She started to freak out and struggled to get my cock out of her mouth before I grabbed her face and steadied her and said, "LISTEN UP! If you don't want me to walk out of here right now leaving you tied up then you will do as your told. Now start SUCKING my COCK and my friend here is going to eat your pussy do we have any problems?"

She paused for a moment before continuing to blow me. Meanwhile Kari was doing an excellent job of eating Stacy's pussy because she started to moan and couldn't really concentrate on my blowjob. Not wanting to waste another load in her mouth with two beauties in from of me I pulled out and got off of her. I pulled her nipple into my mouth and started sucking. "GODDDD THIS FEELS AMAZING I HAVE NEVER HAD TWO MOUTHS ON ME BEFORE."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.