Replacement Date - Cover

Replacement Date

Copyright© 2009 by The Bartender

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When my sister-in-law's boyfirend breaks up with her, she is left without a date to her best firend's wedding. My wife steps in and volunteers me. Sparks fly when we check into the room and find only one bed instead of a double!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

I was relaxing watching TV when my wife got off of a long phone call with her sister and walked into the room.

"Stacy's boyfriend just broke up with her," she stated.

"Uhh that sucks, I liked playing golf with him when we went down to visit," I said trying to be honest with my wife Karen.

"Ugghhh men! Don't you know my sister has her best friend's wedding in 2 weeks? Now she has no date." My wife said.

"Well your sister is a good looking girl she can find a date easily before then." I said remembering the first time I met my wife's sister at a party

It was actually the first time I met both sisters and they both looked incredible. Both girls have shoulder length curly hair with tanned skin. My wife is one year less then my 35 years and stands at 5'10" tall with a big set of D size tits and a cute face. My sister in law Stacy is 5 years younger then Karen and about 5' 8" tall with the same cute face and has the tightest body you have ever seen. She played soccer for a Division 1 school and now runs in marathons and I love to watch her beautiful C size cups sway as we have run together on a multiple occasions. There is not an ounce of fat on this girl and I often have jerked off thinking of my lovely sister-in-law's body. As a matter of fact if it wasn't for Stacy having a boyfriend at the time that I met both girls, I would have gone after her instead of my wife since we seem to have the same goofy personality. She actually teases me mercilessly ever time we are around one another. Me? Well I am your average guy. I stand 5' 11" tall around 180 pounds with my slight beer belly but I have a good 7" long dick although it is not that thick. But I never had any complaints.

"Well don't worry about it she has a date already, I volunteered you." She said.

"WHAT!!!! Why would you do that? You know I love your sister, but you know I don't know any of her friends!" I yelled back. "Besides I am going to be in Boston that weekend setting up for my conference not in North Carolina."

"I know that dear her best friends fiancée is from Boston and that is where they are getting married. Come on be a sport I already told her that you wouldn't mind going and she will be more down on herself if you rejected her as well," My wife said convincingly.

"But isn't your sister the maid of honor? I will be hanging out by myself most of the time because I don't know anyone else," I complained.

"Well I will just have to make it up to you ... come one!" She said as she dashed upstairs.

I quickly followed as both my wife and I shed our clothes while running up the stairs.

As I dove into my wife's shaved pussy, I couldn't help but think of my sister-in-law Stacy. Would we be staying in the same room or would she rent me my own room. Would I get to she her naked?

I was broken out of my trance by Karen's impending orgasm

"I AMMM CUMMIINNNGG " She screamed.

She was panting as she said, "Come on ... I am supposed to be making it up to you not the opposite."

I laid down on my back and watch my wife take my rock hard dick into her mouth. I have always wanted to talk dirty in bed but my wife doesn't enjoy it. So our nights of having sex resulted in just moaning and groaning. But I really got off on talking dirty. My mind drifted off to the better days of premarital sex as my wife settled into her normal routine of blowing me. Same thing as always I sighed. We have been married for 3 years now and I was starting to get the itch to cheat. We were down to once a month if I was lucky and even then it was the same exact thing I go down on her, she cums, she goes down on me for roughly 5 minutes and then we have sex missionary for 10 minutes, all the while asking me if I am going to cum. Lately I haven't been.

The cool air on my dick snapped me back into place as my wife's five minutes of blowing me were up and she was laying down next to me waiting for me to mount her. Here we go I said to myself, while thinking I better cum this time so I don't get the whole you don't find me attractive anymore talk again.

I inserted myself into her and began to think of how hot my wife used to be before we got married. I ate her out in a restaurant bathroom once; we fucked in her parent's bed while at our engagement party. Now everything was so routine. I picked up the pace and started hammering into her as she gave me her requisite, 'oh baby' and 'yes.' I then started to think of her sister and what she would look like with her maid of honor dress hiked up over her ass while I pounded away.

As that thought came into my head, my balls started to tighten as I pulled out of my wife and shot load after load all over her belly.

"Wheeeww," I said. "That was a good one."

Two weeks from now should be interesting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.