Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

Fifteen

Fantasy Sex Story: Fifteen - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Roy almost walked right over Syl'fair before he noticed her coming round the corner.

"Sorry," he grunted, catching himself against the wall to prevent himself knocking her flying.

Syl'fair smiled at him endearingly, "No problem. Were you looking for me?"

"Yes. Could we sit down and talk a bit? I'm a bit worried about some stuff."

"Sure, how about in your room?.

"Ok."

Roy led the way, then held the door open for Syl'fair to precede him into the room. She walked in and sat down on his bed, looking up at him expectantly.

Roy didn't move from the doorway until Syl'fair was seated, then he shook off the mesmerizing effect of watching her walking. Everything she did was infused with a languid sensuality that captivated him.

He pulled the chair out from his desk, turned it around and sat down. He took a few seconds to compose his thoughts, then launched into an explanation of his concerns.

"Syl'fair, I really don't want to arrange a party or anything with my friends. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. It would make me feel like a pimp."

"I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable, but my sisters will need sustenance. What are they supposed to do?"

"I've been wracking my brains thinking about it, and I do have one idea. It's not a whole lot better than the party, but it would make me feel better about it."

"What's that?"

"Well, I could tell you where they live, and you could tell your sisters..."

"Umm that won't work. I don't have the connection to them that I have to you. You would have to show them to me. No, even that won't be enough."

"Maybe I could get my Mom to drive us around and I could point out their houses to you?"

"That's a slightly better idea. What would be even better though would be if we could load all my sisters into the car and drop them off at the houses. Do you think we could do that?"

"That might work I suppose. I don't think Mom would object to that. Also, I would feel a little better, 'cause it would feel more like they were making their own arrangements..."

"Ok, that sounds like it could work. If we could do it at night, then they could work on the boys' dreams, the same way I did on yours. That would allow them to form themselves according to the boys' desires," Syl'fair said thoughtfully.

"How will we fit them all in the car?"

"Oh, that'll be easy enough. We're pretty small in our natural state."

"Ok, I'll ask Mom later. I don't think it would work too well if I was walking around trailed by twenty Nymphs like some sort of Pied Piper."

Syl'fair's tinkling laugh delighted Roy, and he smiled at her proudly, as if making her laugh was a wonderful achievement.

"Oh, another thing ... I don't know if you noticed..." Roy gestured at himself.

"Oh yes, I've noticed. You're looking good. Is that what you wanted?" The look in Syl'fair's eyes was that of lavicious desire, and made Roy squirm. He found it made him feel as if he was too big for his skin; as if he was going to burst.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.