Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

Eighteen

Fantasy Sex Story: Eighteen - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Denise pulled the SUV into the driveway with a sigh of relief. She had been fighting a feeling of dread the whole evening, expecting something to go wrong. Now that she was home, she felt she would be more in control again.

She stopped the car, turned the key in the ignition and turned to face Roy.

"I hope I don't have to do that again soon", she told him. "I feel as worn out as if I've run a marathon."

"I think you'll be able to build up your energy levels again soon enough," Syl'fair commented cryptically from the back seat. Denise gave her a querying glance, but received no further response.

Denise clambered out of the SUV and waited until the others were all out before locking the vehicle with her remote and heading for the front door.

She was surprised to notice that the door was locked, and Sally wasn't there to welcome them back, but she didn't say anything, just unlocked the door and led the procession into the house.

Roy, Syl'fair and the two unformed nymphs headed off to Roy's room. Denise suppressed the internal vision of the debauchery she was sure would follow, which sprang unbidden into her mind. Not before she experienced a vicarious, illicit thrill at the thought of her son entertaining three nymphs.

Once the coffee machine was making its familiar, comforting sounds, and the glorious smell of fresh coffee had started to permeate the kitchen, Denise opened the door to the back yard, thinking that she would have to spend some time time cleaning the area up after the earlier ceremony.

As she opened the door, she was confronted with a sight that she would have denied was possible, if anyone had had the temerity to suggest it to her, not even five minutes before.


Roy led the way up the stairs to his room, Syl'fair and the two other nymphs following closely on his heels. As he walked in, he noticed that there was a smell in the room that was frsh and clean, and hinted vaguely of the forest.

Roy turned around to ask Syl'fair what it could be, and stopped stock still before word one could exit his mouth. Syl'fair was already completely nude and had knelt on the carpeted floor immediately behind him, so that when he turned around, she was perfectly positioned to reach out and pull him closer by his belt.

It was the work of only seconds for her to unbuckle him, drop his pants together with his underpants, and start to nibble on his scrotum and penis with her lips.

Roy started hardening instantly, captivated by the sight as well as the intense feelings that this attention generated. As his arousal began to ramp up, he felt his mind expand as the power he had experienced earlier returned in full force. The immediate consequence of this was to make him equisitely aware of the two unformed nymphs who had also dropped to their knees on either side of Syl'fair, and were watching raptly as she started to fellate him slowly and lovingly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.