Posing Together
Chapter 7: A Big Mess

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Debbie kept Peter and Meagan facing each other, but she positioned them much further apart, and slowly worked them closer together. Each time they posed, Peter was able to go longer and longer without breaks. In fact, by the middle of August he was actually able to go longer without a break than he had when he and Meagan were positioned so that they couldn't see each other. To Debbie's delight, he demonstrated more and more sexual energy each time he posed with Meagan. Meagan grew more and more comfortable facing Peter as well.

Debbie had some favorite paintings from the last month. One had Meagan looking over her shoulder at Peter as he held out his arms to her, as if begging her to return to him. Another had Meagan lying on the floor with her back arched, her tits pointing straight up at the ceiling, and Peter looking on enthralled. Her favorite had to be one that involved the use of towels as props. Peter and Meagan were only about four feet apart. Meagan was posed as if she had just opened a towel that had been wrapped around her body to flash Peter.

Meagan had really gotten into that pose. It was like she was inverting all her worries about Peter peeking at her from their earlier sessions by deliberately exposing herself. She had posed with an impish grin on her face and stood in such a way that she was emphasizing both her chest and pubic mound to Peter.

For that painting, Peter had posed with an astonished look on his face and some very intense wood pointed straight at Meagan. Even though they didn't seem to have trouble with that pose, Peter had rushed to his car and Meagan to her room as soon as Debbie finished painting it. She showed mercy on her models a break by letting them stand much further apart for the next painting, but she hadn't been happy with the way that one turned out. Debbie wanted to remedy that by seeing how close she could pose her models today.

Debbie had her daughter facing her easel at an angle when she announced, "OK, Peter, you come over here and kneel down on one knee right where I'm standing."

"WTF Mom! That's right next to me!"

"I know what that stands for young lady!"

"Fine, but he's still like, right next to me. OMG! He's so tall his head is even with my boob." Meagan leaned away from Peter, but didn't actually shift her feet."

"Meagan, I wish I had told you that you couldn't buy a cell phone with your modeling money. You talk like you're texting now. It's very annoying. Besides, your high school won't even let you bring cell phones onto campus."

"Yeah, but once I meet some new people, we can share our contact info, and text at night, and become BFFs."

"I don't see what the problem is." Debbie protested. "This isn't much closer than you were when the two of you posed with the towels."

Meagan's body language changed as she stood straight up. "Mmm, that was a fun posing session." Then she leaned her body closer to Peter's; now one of her full round breasts was only inches from his face. Peter tilted his head and opened his mouth slightly. It looked like he was ready to latch onto one of Meagan's hard nipples and take a drink.

"Oh! That's even better that what I had in mind. Don't move!"

"Mother! You are so fucking weird! You want me to pose like I'm going to let him nurse from me?"

Without hesitation, Debbie answered. "Yes, pretend you're a Greek goddess giving aid to Hercules if it helps, but yes!"

Meagan leaned back toward Peter, but instead of the look of mischief from her flasher pose, she now had an ironic, "I can't believe I'm doing this" look on her face.

"Oh! I like that expression even better!" Debbie replied. Neither mother nor daughter noticed that Peter hadn't said anything during their exchange. His face was a mix of concentration and adoration as he tried to burn the image of Meagan's breast into his memory.

After ten minutes of sketching, Debbie asked Peter, "Do you need a break, kneeling can be hard on your knees."

Peter replied, "No, but maybe a towel or pad to put between me and the floor. Other than that, I'm good." Debbie was so excited to keep sketching that she didn't notice the odd tone in Peter's voice.

Neither of the models noticed when Debbie switched from sketching to painting. She would usually let them take a break then since it was a natural time for one. Peter was way too focused on Meagan's breasts to notice anything else going on around him, and Meagan was watching him focus on her breasts. Meagan griped at her mother, "Come on Mom, are you ever going to finish sketching?"

"Oh my! I got so excited; I just started painting without offering you two a break! I guess you can take one now."

"Nah, I'm good." Peter commented.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.